Sister Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me Lukey Cocksucker I didn't hear you address me as you know you should."

Luke had been looking at porn on the internet for years so he knew just what to say & Kathy was thrilled when her little brother whispered the answer she wanted to hear.

"Sorry Mistress Kathy."

"That's a better Cockslut, from now on whenever we are alone you'll address me Mistress Katherine, unless I tell you otherwise clear Lukey baby Cockslut."

Luke looked up into his sister's eyes & replied in a strong voice.

"Oh yes Mistress Katherine it's perfectly clear"

Noticing Luke's erection Kathy knew that he was hers to do what ever or who ever she liked still she was amazed at how easy it had been to make her little brother Luke her slave.

"Stand & strip for your Mistress you little Cockslut."

Since this was a dream come true for Lukey, he'd secretly lusted after his sister ever since he discovered the joy to be found in the basket in the bathroom he liked to wank off with one of his sisters G-strings around his dick he even looked in her lingerie drawer on more than a dozen occasions.

Luke quickly stripped his clothes discarded in a pile & he stood before his sister his state of arousal evident from the way his hard on tapped his belly every time he moved. Kathy sat on the edge of the lounge her legs slightly apart just enough so that Luke could clearly see the soaking wet blue vee of her G-string between her open thighs.

"Are you enjoying the view Cockslut?"

"Um yes Mistress Katherine I'm glad to see that from the wet patch on your G-string your enjoying this as much as I am."

"How dare you talk to your Mistress in that tone? Get on your knee's Cockslut I want to Watch while you wank that pitiful cock of yours."

Luke sank down enjoying the fact that now he could see even more of Kathy's G-string & her their wet patch his older Sister's stiff nipples straining against the thin halter had given him the hard on in the first place.

"Lean back on the chair cocksucker cause your gonna stick your fingers in your butt for me aren't you, Lukey baby Cumslut?"

A look of concern flashed across her Brothers face for a fraction of a second before he quickly replied.

"Yes, yes Mistress Katherine I'll do what ever you want, so as long as you don't show anyone that video on your phone." Luke replied as he licked his index finger cause it was the longest & he wanted to show his Sister Mistress that he secretly liked playing with his anus. Then looking straight at his older sibling he eased his finger into his ass up to the third knuckle & wiggled it from side to side.

"Well my kinky little brother likes his finger in his asshole doesn't he."

Lukey smiled at his Sister & nodded his head slowly

"Cockslut tell your Mistress what else have you had in there my little Cockslut Lukey baby? Have you had Johnny's big dick up your ass yet."

"Oh no no, Mistress Katherine just my fingers & a big carrot Johnny's tried to get me to give it a go & let him fuck me Greek style, but I've been too afraid to try. I have to admit I have fantasized about it though Mistress Katherine, & I like the feeling of my fingers."

"Well, take it then slut Kathy" spat as she lashed out with a well-aimed kick that over balanced Luke causing him to fall backwards onto his hand impaling his arse with his index finger. Luke moaned, but he didn't miss a beat as he tossed his fist along his tool. Kathy knew that she had her brother just where she wanted him standing up Kathy walked from the room saying don't stop your wanking Cockslut I'll be right back. Kathy wasn't 100% sure that her phone had viedoed what she had threatened so she wanted to make certain. After watching it she was satisfied that both of their faces could be seen clearly, then an idea sprang into her mind, she'd enjoy this for sure. Kathy returned caring a camera Luke recognized it was the digital camera she got for Christmas last year. Kathy walked to where her brother was lying & stood between his open knees as Luke continued to slide his fist along his prick. Seeing his older sister was about to photograph him masturbating Luke began pleading.

"Sis please don't."

Pulling his finger from his anus Lukey baby tried to hide his face. His Sister noticed that he hadn't stopped fucking his fist though. Reaching down Kathy grabbed Luke's hanging ball sack & squeezed which caused Luke to jump with the pain. Luke's eyes flew open he looked pleadingly at his sister, but she had a mischievous grin on her face.

"I'm your FUCKING Mistress you are my plaything you will do as I say or I will have videos made up & I will send 1 to every house in this town, IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR!?"

She squeezed harder.

"Well Cockslut?"

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I just thought that you have enough evidence already."

"Never my little Cockslut I'm gonna make sure that your always mine, now shove that finger back in your slutty ass. I want photos of it all the way up your virgin ass then half way out Cockslut."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Luke licked his finger & pushed it into his gripping shitter his fist pumped away at his hard prick. Looking at the floor Lukey baby jumped as the camera flash went off Kathy giggled. "Look at me Lukey Cumslut I want to see your face in the next photograph."

Luke looked up to protest but as his face came into view Kathy took the photo, from her position she could clearly see his finger deep up his virgin ass."

Two fingers now Cockslut" Kathy ordered.

Luke lifted one cheek & inserted another finger he knew that it would go in easy because he usually did his butt with three. Quite soon he was so close to coming he didn't care that Kathy was busy taking photo after photo of him.

"Agh Mistress Katherine, I'm gonna cum, um I mean can I come please Mistress Katherine?" Cockslut you may come, but shoot it all over your belly for Mistress Katherine like the little whore that you are, take it my little Cumslut Brother"

Hearing his sister degrade him like this took Luke over the top. Sticky cum shot from his cock he was amazed that he was still able to produce such an amount since he had already shot two loads down John's throat earlier that night. He shot several thick strands across his sparse red pubic hairs & up onto his stomach.

"Milk the rest out."

Luke shook the last drops onto his belly as Kathy took what was about the twentieth photo.

"How was that Cockslut? Did you enjoy wanking off for your Mistress"?

"Oh thank you, yes very much so Mistress Katherine."

"Good Cockslut, now clean your cum off & eat it, I know by the way you sucked John's big cock that you adore the taste of sperm."

Luke started to scoop his jism up & eagerly lapped it off his fingers. Kathy was surprised to see that he used both hands even the fingers that had up until a minute ago been deep in his ass. Luke cleaned up all his cum & looked up at his sister smiling. Kathy noticed that her brother's cock had shriveled to a tiny one & a half inches then a thought struck her, "I'll bet we will be able to hide that little thing no worries once I've trained it not to get hard without my permission."

"Thank you, Mistress Katherine may I service you now?"

Kathy looked over at the clock on the kitchen wall, since it was nearly 11pm.

"Sadly my little Cockslut mother will be home soon so I will have to be satisfied with a good tongue fuck." Kathy reached down pushing her G-string towards the floor, stepping out of the panties she hiked up her skirt showing Lukey baby the object of many of his fantasies. He'd never imagined that his older Sister shaved down there, her snatch was completely bald.

"Come here Cockslut & lick your Mistress's smooth pussy for her."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine, but I've never licked a pussy before."

Reaching out Kathy slapped her brother hard across the face.

"It wasn't a fucking question Cockslut it's an order now get over here & suck my cunt."

Luke crawled to his sister. Kathy stood with her feet about a yard apart hands on hips holding her skirt out of his way. When he was close enough Kathy grabbed a hand full of his hair soft reddish blonde locks & dragged his face to her shaved vulva.

"Now lick it you, Cockslut lick my fucking cunt slave."

Turned on by his big Sister's words & her strong musky aroma Luke moved closer his tongue snaked into the wet folds his sister's pussy. She arched her back thrusting her hips at his probing tongue for the next ten minutes Kathy directed her sibling's tongue, ordering him when or where to lick lightly bite or just suck hard. As her orgasm approached Kathy pushed Luke down onto his back & straddled his face, she rode her little Brother's face grinding her clit against the bridge of his nose. Feeling the familiar warmth seeping out from her groin Kathy knew that she was about to come. " Fuck me with your tongue Lukey baby Cockslut, tongue fuck your Mistress's gash, Agh that's it fuck me you slut fuck my wet cunt with your hot slippery tongue."

Luke was busy sucking his sisters sweet pussy it was the first cunt that he had touched & only the second he had seen. When Kathy did come Luke sucked as hard as he was able to drinking down his older sisters juices, when she calmed down Kathy rubbed her sex all over Luke's face standing she looked down at Luke.

"You better get dressed Mum should be home any time, but leave your Mistress's cum on your face.

Grabbing his clothes Luke quickly dressed. Katy sat on the sofa & patted the cushion beside her. He sat next to her wondering what was next he didn't have a long wait.

"Tell your Mistress, Lukey Cockslut how long have you liked the taste of cum?"

"Um well Mistress Katherine for almost two years now."

"How did it start? Did John get you into it, You better tell Mistress Katherine all about it then Lukey baby Cockslut."

Luke went on to tell his sister that he had been fishing in the dirty clothes hamper for her used G-strings for the last two years. Kathy smiled at her brother & held her soiled black G-string up.

"Here Lukey Baby ya can have this pair, it'll save ya digging them out of the wash later."

Luke blushed bright red he couldn't bring himself to look at his sister but put his hand out for the panties.

"Kinky little fucker wanking with my undies around your cock eh? Continue Cockslut."

It's how I inadvertently found out that I liked the taste of come Mistress Katherine, not wanting to stain your undies & get caught so I started off by catching my seed in my cupped palm, but soon found that when I tried to wash it down the sink it stuck like glue & I had to push it all down the plug-hole but it took so long. Then I vowed to remember a hanky or tissues from then on but the very next day when I got home from school early & headed for the bathroom, it wasn't until I was about come that I realized that some of my pre cum had dribbled down on to Mistress's new green G-string. Without thinking I raised the cotton towards my lips & after sniffing the mixture of you & me I couldn't help it out went my tongue & started lapping the wet spot of pre cum."

Blushing bright red Luke continued.

"I then wound the G-string around my head covering my nose with the cotton gusset then started to pump my fist along my cock. As I came I practically exploded & I only just managed catch all of my come by using both hands & it seemed only natural that I try it after all I'd enjoyed the pre cum entree. I started off just dipping the tip of my tongue in it, liking the smell & the taste I started licking my fingers one at a time but by the end I was sucking each of my fingers wishing that they were cocks it was then that I knew that he must be bisexual because I still wanted to fuck Jade's younger sister Helen. From that day I vowed that I'd find out all about sex by using the Internet. It only took a few nights of surfing the web before I'd stumbled onto a sex site. I had found Aladdin's cave of pleasure & I just had to find out all he could about the wonderful world of sex. After a month or two I found a B&D/S&M site it seemed that I was drawn to the site more & more I just couldn't stop myself Mistress Katherine."

"How did you get John into your little Friday night sex sessions Lukey Cockslut?"

He was thrilled by his sisters use of John's pet name for him & he started to tell his sister everything.

"It all began about a month after we moved here Mistress Katherine, one Friday night when you & mum went out on the town John came over with a couple of six packs. We were surfing the net when I asked him if he'd ever seen a sex site Mistress Katherine. I told him that I had been nearly unable to tear myself away from one. John laughed & said I'll bet you've been wanking over it to, fuck yeah so would you I bet I told him. So we headed to my room I flicked on my computer, brought up a normal site we looked at heaps of photos everything from big tits which is John's favorite Mistress Katherine to guys with enormous cocks fucking small chicks."

Luke paused for breath & continued.

"I accidentally on purpose that is Mistress Katherine I clicked on the link for my favorite site. It opens with a sexy busty young girl chained to a bench sucking one cock while a second pumps her pussy. I said what's this pop-up? Johnny said hey let's have a look anyway, she looks like she is loving her double dose. Entering the site I new that the next screen had a photo of a man standing over a couple tied to the bench. When John saw it he laughed digging me in the ribs saying, I bet he's gonna fuck em what do you reckon Luke? Yeah they look as though they want it to I replied laughing along with him. We continued to suss the site out while we drank several brews, I was in the bath room having a pee when in walked John saying stand aside Lukey I need to go to. He took out his cock I couldn't help noticing it & said gee Johnny you were right you are almost as big as those guys on the net, laughing he said you should see it hard I'm even bigger then. I licked my lips & said I'll bet you are Johnny I'll bet you are. Sitting back down at the desk he took control of the mouse, I expected him to change sites but to my surprise he clicked on the galleries for single slaves with multiple dominants I felt my cock twitch as he scanned the lists the photo set he chose was called ,Having fun with red haired lad. It was of a couple dominating a younger male it began with a woman in her mid thirties whipping the slave boy's lower back & the tops of his buttocks while an older man was using a vibrator on the slave's arse we both laughed & John said he's probably sucking him by the last photo Lukey."

"Yep told you look he's deepthroating it the Cockslut & the woman is fucking him with a strap-on dildo hahaha useless Cockslut look at him Lukey he's their Cockslut whore."

Hearing John talk this way excited me immensely my cock throbbed. The next photo set John clicked on showed the same guy being used by two Masters I expected him to leave it right away, but he slowly started to scan down the page stopping at a photo of the slave being skewered on their long cocks I could feel pre come leaking from my cock by now Mistress Katherine. Looking down at John's crotch I saw a massive lump in his jeans, his left hand resting there occasionally rubbing.

"Look Lukey it's that same Cockslut taking it from both ends at once fuck he's such a fucking slut how could anyone do that Lukey?"

He said with his eyes still glued to the computer screen Mistress Katherine.

"Well, some people get off on it I suppose John it looks like he is getting off on it doesn't he, just look at his face as he's sucking on that fat cock he loves every minute of it don't you reckon?"

This was an added bonus Katherine thought I didn't expect to trap anyone other than Lukey baby, since Johnny is a kinky fucker at heart then he's in for it to. When she'd planted the special virus that she'd borrowed from where she worked. It was an experimental program designed to stop hackers but there was undesirable side effects. When Katherine found out what the side effects were she laughed her head off nearly wetting herself.

"If this got out the world would be filled with nothing but my kind of people & lots of play things for us."

Now she began to realize just how powerful the program could be. Her little Brothers voice brought her thoughts back to the present.

"It could be the dick up his tight ass too" replied Johnny.

It didn't escape Katherine's attention that every time Lukey baby refereed to his friend he called him Johnny instead of the usual John.

"I couldn't believe it Mistress Katherine he was just as turned on as I was. Further down the same page both Masters were standing in front of their slave shooting their come all over his face, neck & chest."

"John moaned saying fuck wow look at him your right Lukey he sure does love it doesn't he Lukey that's one true cumloving Cockslut."

"Ah yeah I guess he does."

"Sure he does Lukey just one look at the sluts come covered face says he's in heaven the cum loving Cockslut, if he was here I'd spray a huge wad on that sluts face no worries."

"What you'd let him suck you off John?"

"Why not if I closed my eyes it would feel like it's a girl sucking me off besides I'm not gonna let him fuck me or anything but I'd sure fuck his ass off that's for sure."

I found out later about how his Brother would force him to suck his prick just about every night.

"You'd what?"

I was thrilled Mistress Katherine but feigned shock saying.

"You aren't serious are you, John?"

"Why not Lukey anything that goes on, on the way in come off on the way out hahaha hahaha, besides you can't tell me that you're not horny from those photos I can see the lump in your jeans."

"Yes, they do turn me on."

I admitted to him Mistress Katherine.

"Wank off if you want to Lukey, my older brother & I use to watch each other wank when he still lived at home so I won't bother me if you have a pull, cause I've gotta Lukey or my nuts will explode. As he unzipped his jeans as I selected the next set it came up showing yet again the same red haired guy this time he was on his back a guy in a ski mask was deep inside his ass a woman with a strap-on was fucking his face & two guys were receiving hand jobs. "Look the Cockslut is at again Lukey he's gonna get three sticky loads this time, fuck that chick with the strap-on makes my dick hard Lukey."

Looking over my jaw dropped when I saw his hard cock for the first time a gorgeous eleven inches of beautiful fuck meat.

"Fuck you're big Johnny."

Subconsciously I started to slide my fist along my own cock Mistress Katherine luckily, John's attention had returned to the computer screen.

They had no choice but to look at the screen because it only took a couple of two minute sessions & the subject was willing putty for the programer. To Katherine there was only two downfalls firstly the program had to be tailored to the individual & therefore it was time consuming, secondly the subject wouldn't want to do anything that they deep down didn't want to do, but that didn't mean that they wouldn't do it. Katherine planned on working her butt off to rectify those little faults again Lukey's voice floated through her thoughts.

"The photo on screen now had the woman fucking the slave while one guy came on his face the others still getting hand jobs."

"There's number one Lukey I hope I hold out till the Cockslut get all three."

"My eyes were glued to his huge dick Mistress Katherine as he wanked it sitting beside me I found myself imagining he was talking directly to me as he described the action on screen. John moved on to the last photo in the set saying look "Lukey it's all over his face in the sluts hair & dripping from his chin what a fucking cum loving Cockslut." That did it Mistress Katherine I moaned & shot my load all over my fist still starring at John's dick. I hadn't noticed that he was looking at me instead of the computer.