Sister Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like the look of my cock don't you, Lukey?"

My head shot up blushing bright crimson I knew I'd been busted watching him.

"That slave looks a lot like you Lukey baby."

Then he smiled sweetly at me Mistress Katherine.

"You can touch me Lukey if you like you know you want to, go on Lukey touch my big cock."

Seemingly on auto pilot I turned to face him reached for his tool marveling at its girth Mistress Katherine, as my hand touched him John moaned.

"Come on Lukey baby wank Johnny's big fat cock for him"

"I started to slowly stroke him loving the wonderful feeling of a cock other than my own. The loose skin slid easily under my gripping fingers. His big dick was so hot to touch I was hooked Mistress Katherine I knew that I just had to try & suck it somehow."

When John brought up the next set of photos again showing the Cockslut with a dildo half way out of his ass sucking on a cock about the same size as John's he said."

"Look Lukey your sucking on my fat dick now & I'll spray ya with come for sure closing his eyes he began whispering, that's it Cockslut suck Johnny's big dick you love my fat cock in your mouth don't you, Cockslut, suck my dick you fucking cum loving Cockslut. When he accidentally slipped & said do me faster Lukey baby it was to much for me Mistress Katherine with my fist pumping along his shaft I bent over & directed the fat knob towards my mouth. Out went my tongue lapping up his pre cum half expecting a fist to the side of my face I was thrilled Mistress Katherine when all that happened is a loud groan escaped John's lips.

"That's it you fucking whore suck my big cock agh fuck yeah suck me Lukey baby. Be my little cum loving Cockslut Lukey baby, suck Johnny's big fat dick."

"I pushed my way down onto his dick trying to get all of it into my throat but only managed about half before I gagged, then I felt John's hand on the back of my head & he started to force more of his prick into my mouth saying. Oh yeah that's it Lukey baby you, Cockslut suck Johnny's fat tool. Gradually I managed to take about 8 inches with both of his hands on my head directing my strokes, it wasn't long & he told me to get ready for a cum bath. He held his cock deep in my throat until his seed started to pump from his single eye, the first two large spurts hit my tongue & sprayed over the roof of my mouth coating my mouth in creamy come I swallowed hard Mistress Katherine then Johnny pulled out of my mouth & shot the rest of his gigantic load on my face, he held me tight so I couldn't move not that I would have if I could have Mistress Katherine I loved the smell & feeling of his jism splattered across my face. Finally he released me, straightening up I had his come dripping from my chin & nose with some smeared over both cheeks John took one look at me & smiled.

"Now you definitely look just like the Cockslut cum whore on screen. Are you a Cumslut Lukey baby?"

He teased, I licked his cum from my lips smiled up at him with a look of lust on my face.

"Well Johnny if all come is as delicious as yours then I guess I'd have to say yes I'm a Cumslut."

While I talked I scraped & scooped his semen from my cheeks, greedily licking it off my fingers.

"How about you return the favor Johnny sucking you off & drinking your delicious cum has made me rock hard again look, you don't have to drink my come I will do it for you since I'm such a jism loving cock sucking Cumslut."

Johnny simply pushed his chair back at touch.

"I'm not gay but I like the way a guy can suck my cock & like you Lukey baby I love the taste of cum. I told him that I was the same but I didn't let on that I wished that I was just like the red head Cockslut on the Internet Mistress Katherine. Lowering his face towards my stiff prick sticking out from my crotch, he took in my considerably smaller tool, I marveled at how warm he felt & the sensations that his tongue gave me as he used it around the head of my cock made me moan like I'd never done before. John gradually took me in inch by inch until his lips were around the base of my dick, then when he began tickling my balls I grunted & groaned telling him that I was going to come Mistress Katherine. Johnny just increased his sucking & when I came he greedily sucked out every drop & said thanks for the yummy snack Lukey baby."

"So you're a latent submissive cumloving Cockslut then Lukey baby."

"Oh yes Mistress Katherine from what I've told you & the way I get excited by those sort of photographs on the Net I must be, what's wrong with me am I a queer?"

Tears started to well up in Luke's eyes, Kathy reached over patting his knee she said.

"It's just like you told John, some people get off on being used or being ordered to perform sexual acts. Your one of that type aren't you, Lukey baby Cockslut?"

Nodding his head Lukey baby wiped his eyes.

"Defiantly Mistress Katherine I'm sure I must be, please don't tell Mum."

"Have you ever fantasized about being fucked up the bum Lukey baby my little cum loving Cockslut."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I've dreamt of being fucked by the man that works at the drug store & by Johnny & your boyfriend Gavin as well Mistress Katherine.

"Gavin he's a fuck wit he dropped me tonight because I wouldn't fuck for him, but since you have the hots for him I might invite him around one day to fuck my horny little Cockslut. From the tent in your jeans I can see that you'd like that wouldn't you, Lukey baby?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I would very much so."

Just then they heard their mother's car pulling into the driveway. "Go & wash your face then you can make mum & I a cup of coffee."

Luke stood & rushed to the laundry as his mother walked in, cuppa mum he asked?

"Ooo yes please Lukey baby I'd love one darl."

Deborah had been at the local bar with her best friend Sally playing pool & checking out the talent. By the time they left the bar Sally was drunk. Both of them were widowers Deborah was still quite attractive & like her daughter she always wore her long fiery auburn hair in a ponytail & at 38 she worked hard to keep her body in shape going to the gym five days a week her five foot three inch, 44-26-38 32 double G 128 pound body would put many women half her age to shame. Most people that knew her said that she is a Reba McIntyre look alike, only she's got the body of Dolly Parton. Sally on the other hand was taller at five feet six inches, but still she was just as youthful as her friend, Sally has shoulder length sandy blonde hair she fills out her clothes nicely she has a womanly 140 pound figure 38 double D breasts & a 24 inch waist with curvy 36 inch hips.

Deborah had dropped Sally off pissed off that she was so drunk that they hadn't got to play any special collage games this week.

Making their coffee Luke listened to his mother & sister talking, Deborah asked her daughter why she was home so early then consoled Kathy when she heard that Gavin had dropped her when she wouldn't put out.

Carrying the cups in Luke saw his mother patting Kathy's upper thigh as she told her that most men only wanted one thing, & that she was proud of Kathy for being such a good girl. Putting down the cups Luke said good night & slinked off towards his room, he didn't want his mother to question him about what he had got up to that day. Luckily, talking to Kathy had made him sober up before his mum go home.

That night like most Lukey dreamt of John's big cock this time he had both hands gripping the base guiding spurt after spurt of cum into open mouth & onto his face. He could hear John encouraging him "come on you fucking Cockslut whore you know you love my big fat dick down your throat agh that's it suck me my little cum loving Cockslut Lukey baby. Next thing Luke knew Johnny had sat down & was holding his cock waving it at Luke saying come & get Johnny's fat dick you cumloving Cockslut. Luke backed onto his friend's thick rod driving it deep into his bowels John pushed forward then stood behind Luke & gripping his hips began fucking his Cockslut ass at a furious pace. In his dream Luke enjoyed the pounding that John gave him saying things like I'm your Cockslut Johnny, fuck your whore's ass he loves the full feelings that your big stiff dick gives him, please fuck my ass harder Johnny. When John finally came he sprayed it all up Luke's back & over his winking anus then groaning he rubbed his sticky cream into Luke's sphincter with his fat knob. Then plunged back into Lukey baby's willing anus Johnny used his cum as lubricant for another half dozen strokes before pulling out & rubbing his softening tool along Lukey baby's butt crack. When Luke woke he up wasn't surprised to find a large wet spot in the front of his boxers, wow what a hot dream I wonder if my new Mistress will make it happen? Fuck I hope so he thought throwing on a T-shirt to cover the spot he went to the kitchen just in time to see his mother before she went to the gym.

"Hi Mom off to pump iron eh?"

Deborah looked up at her son & smiled.

"It wouldn't hurt you to pump a little iron Luke it would build you up a bit."

"Yeah one day Mom." He said, but he thought I'll pump something that's for sure Mum.

"I'll see you & Kathy about 2 this afternoon, oh be a good boy & tell her that I want to talk to her about Gavin when I get home."

"No worries Mum I'll tell her when she gets up, see you later bye"

"Bye Sweetie."