Sister Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms72vt
ms72vt
80 Followers

"Are you ready, sexy Monica?"

She nodded, and kissed him. He entered her, slowly, and she bucked and moaned. "Oh my God," she said.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Yes, but not bad."

He nodded. "It'll hurt worse in a second, but it will pass, Sister Monica. Trust me."

He pushed in farther, then felt the barrier he knew he'd encounter. "Are you ready?"

She knew what was about to happen. It had been there, for thirty-seven years. Her symbol of sexual purity. But if she was having any last-minute second thoughts, she didn't let them show.

"Yes, Josh," she said.

He pushed forward, and broke through. She grunted, but that was all. "Are you okay?" he wanted to know.

"Mm-hmm." She was gritting her teeth. It must have hurt. But she was obviously fighting not to show how much. He smiled. She was magnificent.

He inserted his penis further, further, going slow. Finally, he was all the way in. It had taken several minutes—she was remarkably tight—but he had done it. He pulled out of her, slowly, then thrust forward again, trying to get her acclimated to his girth. He repeated it—out, in. Out, in. Out, in. Slow, soft. And as he persisted, he noticed a change come over her. She was no longer gritting her teeth. Her mouth had fallen open, her grunts had turned into moans.

"Oh my God," she said as he pressed forward again. "That feels so wonderful, Josh."

That was all he needed to hear. He slid out, then in again, only a little faster this time. The restraints were starting to come off. She began to pant and buck at the hips. Each time he pushed forward, she would push her hips up to meet his thrust. He leaned in close and kissed her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, moaning. "Oh God, oh God," she said, freeing her mouth from his. He felt her vaginal walls tighten. She was about to come. "Oh God!" Her body jerked wildly, actually leaving the ground, and then she went limp. "Oh. That was . . . unbelievable. I never imagined anything could feel so good."

He smiled down at her, and kept up his thrusting, in and out, in and out. He was only twenty, but he knew what he was doing. Each time he pushed all the way forward, he would rub his pelvis against her clitoris, grinding it for a moment, before lifting up again. "Josh, I'm not sure if I can take any more," she said. "Oh, you can, sexy Monica," he said, smiling. He backed off, got up, and sat in her desk chair.

"What are you doing?" She half-sat up, leaning on her elbows for support. He loved how un-self-conscious she was acting, completely comfortable in her nakedness now. He motioned for her to come to him. "What . . .?"

"Sit on my lap."

She did, and she didn't need to be told how. His penis was rock hard, and she slid herself onto it.

"Oh dear God, that is so good," she said.

"Not half as good as it can be, sexy Monica. Press your feet firmly on the ground, and make love to me now."

She looked confused for a moment . . . but only for a moment. She raised herself up several inches, then sat back down again with a sigh. Up . . . and he loved the sensation of his penis sliding up the wet walls of her vagina . . . and then down. Up . . . down. Up, down. Her breathing grew more rapid, and he reached for her breasts, massaging them, mauling them, kissing and sucking them as she made love to him. She threw her head back and orgasmed. "Oh," she said.

He felt his own orgasm coming, and warned her. She got off of him.

"Kneel down," he instructed. "Take me in your mouth."

"But I don't . . ."

"It's easy, sexy Monica. Just make love to my dick with your lips. I'll come in your mouth. But hurry. I need to!"

She knelt down, tentatively took hold of his penis, stroked it, then wrapped her lips around it. He told her to kiss the head, suck it, pretend it was an ice cream cone, and then slide her mouth up and down the shaft. She got the hang of it quickly, and once she did, he knew he wouldn't last. He squirted his load deep into her throat, and he laughed when her eyes bulged out. But she took every drop, and swallowed. She even licked the tip of his penis when a few extra drops leaked out after he'd come. "Kiss me," he said. And she did. They again made love to each other's mouths with their tongues, tasting each other, sharing with each other.

"Thank you," she said, minutes later. "Thank you, Josh. That was, I can't believe I'm saying this, but that was probably the most spiritual experience I've ever had."

He had put his pants and shirt back on, and so had she. They stood in the near-darkness, looking at each other. "Thank you, Sister Monica. You are incredible. You put the college girls to shame."

She smiled. "You keep saying such nice things to me. Did you really think I was . . .?"

He went up to her, hugged her, kissed her. "You were the best, Sister Monica. You're the best I ever had, and you're hands down the sexiest creature I ever laid eyes on."

She shook her head, as if in disbelief.

He picked up his essay. He pointed to his underwear, on her desk. "Remember. Those are yours to keep. Don't throw 'em out."

"I wouldn't dream of doing that," she said.

"And you know," he said, as he walked toward the door, "I really think I need some private lessons with you, Sister Monica. You know, about Shakespeare? I can't seem to get into his plays enough. You said yourself I can do better, and I want to. I want to get an A on my next paper. But I think I need some tutoring. Do you think you can fit me in?" He winked.

"Hmm. How about tomorrow afternoon?" she said, and winked back.

ms72vt
ms72vt
80 Followers
12