Sister Seduces Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradoxical emotions fought for supremacy as Beverly's breathing calmed. The thought of her son's seed planting a baby inside her both appalled and delighted the woman. (Oh, God, what have we done? My son, I've just done ... that ... with my own son ... I could be pregnant!).

Michelle's voice broke put the brakes on Beverly's racing thoughts.

I told you you'd love it, Mum. And it looked so ... natural. When you first started. You were looking up at Chris, and he was looking at you, with such ... love in your eyes. Doing this with you both, I know we'd be hated by a lot of people, hell everybody would detest us, but ... as much as I love the sex ... I love you both too.

Michelle leaned across the bed and kissed her mother's mouth. Beverly, hesitant at first, returned her daughter's kiss.

You too, Chris, Beverly said, turning her attention to her brother.

Kiss us both. Kiss your mother and sister.

An hour later, after a somewhat subdued and embarrassed hiatus -- Beverly couldn't quite meet her son's eye -- following some persuasive argument and cajoling from Michelle, with several deep draughts of champagne inside her, Beverly found herself kneeling next to her daughter while the two women swapped the burgeoning erection back and forth between them.

Suck that thick cock, Mother, Michelle murmured as, glassy-eyed, she stared at Beverly's lips stretched around Christopher's girth. Suck your son's cock.

***

... "yeah, you didn't mind the dirty talk when we were sucking you, did you, Chris?" Michelle leaned closer to her brother in his aisle seat. "Now let me finger her until she comes. See if she can keep it quiet with all these people around us."

Knowing it would be useless to continue haranguing his sister -- she'd never listened -- Christopher, after a furtive look around him, curled in his seat and watched the shadowy movement next to him. Despite his doubts about the twist in his relationship with the female members of his family, in spite of the anxiety about the morality of what they'd done, Christopher felt a strong urge to masturbate. His thoughts slipped back to the final days of their holiday; about how his sister's opening shone with arousal; of his mother's groans and staring eyes as she'd writhed above him, riding his cock until he'd squirted semen into her again and again.

Christopher had no way of knowing Michelle held another secret close ...

***

In the alcove of the crew-room, the flight attendant, Estelle, with her skirt bunched around her waist, her underwear ripped aside, and with her fingers squelching in the sot of her vulva, writhed and squirmed at the sensations burning between her legs. She moaned to herself, lost, as, her blouse gaping and bra yanked down, she mauled her bare tits and pictured Vince, the men in the car-park, and what she would let them do ...

12