Sister, Sister

Story Info
Lex learns that not all sisters are alike.
4.5k words
4.54
84.8k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lex heard the loud moans from Elise as her long nails dug into the back of his head. He felt her body start to tremble as her thighs closed tightly against his ears. Lex continued to lick Elise’s pussy teasing her clit now and again while finger fucking her.

“Oh I’m going to fucking cum!” Elise shouted. Her toes curled in a tight fist as she pushed Lex away from her because of her intense orgasm.

Lex stood over Elise’s quavering body and thought how beautiful she was. Lex took in her beauty. Her long blonde hair flowed over the bed and her creamy pale skin glistened from perspiration. Elise’s sparkling green eyes were barely open and she was biting her plush upper lip. Lex continued to watch her as she squirmed around on the bed. He loved watching her large breasts jiggle as she moved. Her ample pink nipples looked as if they were frozen hard from pleasure. Elise’s flat stomach began to rise and fall at a slower pace now as she was beginning to relax. Her knees slowly started to fall and open letting Lex see her small but damp blonde tuff of hair, the rest of her pussy was bare. Her lips were moist, open and still filled with bliss. Elise’s long fingers graced her curvy hip. Her curvy hips and thick ass captivated Lex and he would sometimes get hard just watching her walk.

“Wow.” Elise softly whispered.

Elise looked up to see Lex on his knees hovering over her. He looked like a Greek god carved in black marble. Her six foot one black man looked damn good naked. Lex had an athletic build with strong arms, broad shoulders, solid chest, ripped stomach, and nicely shaped thighs and legs. What topped it off for Elise was his generous cock that was just as hard as marble right now.

Elise had been with black men before; some even had bigger dicks than Lex. None compared to Lex, he was what they meant by “once you go black you never go back.” The way Lex used his tongue and moved his body when he fucked her made him irresistible.

Lex nestled next to Elise and put her head on his chest. Elise watched Lex’s manhood throb at attention and envision his black meat inside her. She began to grind her wet pussy against Lex’s thigh.

“Do you like what you see?” Lex asked.

“Oh yes, I want you to fuck me so bad.” Elise moved over to her back spreading her legs.

“I want you to suck it for me, suck my cock Elise”

“Lex!” Elise shouted in disdain. “You know I don’t like to do that shit. Remember the last time I tried to give you head and I threw-up.”

“Elise come on you didn’t even try. Everything is always your way, and with sex it’s always the same thing. Kiss you, suck your tits, eat your pussy, lick your ass, and then fuck you doggie style or missionary till you cum three times. Then you are off to sleep like a baby. You never want to do anything new or try to please me in anyway. You always want me to please you.”

“And what’s wrong with that. Lots of men would love that, it’s not like you’re not cumming or anything.” Elise reached over and started to stroke Lex’s cock. “Come on baby I want you to fuck me, please.” Elise said with puppy dog eyes.

“That’s it, it’s over!” Lex pulled away from Elise and stared to get dressed as he made his way out.

Elise was shocked and followed Lex to the front door of her apartment. “So, you’re just going to leave. Just like that it’s over.” Elise stood in front of Lex nude with her hands on her hips frustrated.

“Yes, Elise it’s over! I’m sick of this shit.” Lex zipped up his jeans and reached for the door handle when Elise grabbed his hand.

“Come on baby, don’t leave like this. I want you so bad.” Elise guided Lex’s hand to her salivating pussy. “Just one more time and we will talk about this. You know you want to fuck me.”

Lex looked into Elise’s lustful eyes. “You know what? You’re a trip.” Lex snatched his hand away from Elise and left.

Elise called Lex repeatedly but never heard back from him again.

Three months later…

Lex removed the dimmer switch from the shelf and made his way down to the main aisle at Home Depot. Lex was almost at the end of the aisle when he saw a flash of a woman walking by. What caught his eye was the way she moved. She walked with confidence and a sense of purpose like she owned Home Depot. He couldn’t make out much more of her only that she was wearing a light charcoal pants suit with a white blouse.

Lex turned to the right to see the woman in the pants suit go down the plumbing aisle. He noticed her short brown hair, her petite body, and her nice round ass that got Lex excited. Lex worked his way down to the same aisle she had turned into. When Lex arrived at the aisle, he could see the back of the woman about a quarter of the way down. Lex slowly walked towards her trying to get a better look at her, when she began to turn towards him.

Lex saw the woman’s eyes light up through her schoolgirl glasses. He was shocked when he realized he knew her.

“Lex, how are you. Long time no see.” Jane opened her arms for a hug.

“Wow, it’s been awhile Jane. How are you doing?”

Jane gave Lex a big tight hug. The hug was little tighter than Lex had expected coming from Elise’s older sister. Lex had only met Jane a few times during his relationship with Elise. He remembered that Jane seemed to be the opposite of her sister in almost every way. Elise is tall, busty, fair skinned, party girl, and dependent on Mommy and Daddy; whereas Jane is short, flat chested, darker skinned, demure, conservative, and an accomplished lawyer. The only thing Lex saw that they had in common was they both had a stunning ass.

“I’m doing great Lex. How are you doing?” Jane smiled and looked up into Lex’s eyes over her glasses.

“So what are you doing in Home Depot? I’m surprised to run into you here.”

“I was just picking up a new faucet for my half-bath. I need some thing that fits the room better.” Jane held up the faucet waving her hand over it like a spokes model.

“Oh, very nice. That’s a nice one. So do you know how to put it in?” Lex asked as he took a glimpse of the luxurious Moen faucet.

“ I have all the tools at home. I thought I would give it a try. I was going to try to put it in this weekend” Jane paused for a moment and looked at the box. “Do you happen to know how to put one in?”

“Yes, I’ve put quite a few in before. As long as you have the right tools, the job is easy.”

“Lex, do you think you could put mine in for me? I will cook dinner for you, and I really can cook, unlike Elise.”

“Well, anything is just about better than Elise’s cooking.” Lex replied with a chuckle. “When do you want me to come put it in?”

“If you want, you could do it tonight. That’s if you’re not busy, I know it’s Friday night.” Jane smiled and touched Lex’s arm.

“No, I can do it tonight. I was just going to put this dimmer switch in, but in can wait until tomorrow.”

“You are such a sweetheart Lex. Thanks so much.” Jane said with a reserved enthusiasm. “You can follow me to my place after we check-out.” She replied as she touched Lex’s arm.

Lex let Jane lead the way to the self-checkout line. He took another look at Jane’s sexy ass as he followed her to the front of the store.

“I bet that cute little ass of hers is going to waste. She is probably just like her sister in bed or frigid as Iceland.” Lex said to himself as he shook his head back in forth behind Jane’s back.

Lex was barely able to keep up with Jane in her brilliant white Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG coupe. Jane drove like an expert racecar driver and his Honda Accord coupe just wasn’t doing the job. Lex could see Jane waiting for him at the gates of her town home complex. The all brick community with about twenty homes on the property was elegant and classy. Lex followed Jane to her home and watched her pull into her garage.

“Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to lose you back there,” Jane shouted from inside her garage.

“That’s ok, I made it.” Lex replied as he stepped out of is car and walked to met Jane.

Jane gave Lex a quick tour of a few rooms in her immaculate three-story town home. Lex was very impressed with the contemporary design and decoration of her home. He loved her private courtyard in the back. With tall brick fences surrounding the yard, lush landscaping, and a luxurious out door ceramic tile spa, Lex could see himself at home.

“Okay, here is the half-bath. The tools are right there and if you need anything just let me know. I’m going to take a shower and I will be back to start cooking,” Jane said with a smile.

The job was a little more difficult than it should have been, but Lex was almost done. Lex took a deep breath and could smell the tantalizing scent of Jane’s dinner being prepared. He wondered just what she was cooking. He wiped the sweat from his brow and finished up the job.

“Was that water I heard running?” Jane shouted from the kitchen.

“Yes, it was,” Lex replied proudly as he walked into the kitchen.

“Oh Lex, thanks so much.” Jane said as she gave Lex a big tight hug. “You’re a little sweaty, hon. Do you want to take a shower before dinner?” Jane asked as she walked towards the bathroom.

“Yeah, that would be great,” Lex answered as he followed behind Jane.

Lex quickly noticed that Jane had changed into something much more comfortable. She was now wearing pink cotton short shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and they looked as if she painted them on. Her matching ribbed half tank top was tight fitting and Jane’s nipples clearly showed through the thin fabric. Jane’s petite bare feet looked smooth and soft with perfectly manicured toenails. Lex was pleasantly surprised by Jane’s sexy new look.

Jane turned the water on in the bathroom. “Thanks so much Lex, this really came out great,” she said as she turned the water off. “Why don’t you go up stairs, get out of those sweaty clothes, and take a shower. I’ll put your things in the wash and by the time your finished, dinner will be ready.”

“Sounds like a plan to me. By the way, what are you cooking that smells so wonderful?” Lex asked.

“It’s pistachio-crusted salmon cakes, mashed red potatoes, with a side of mixed greens and dressing.” Jane said in an elegant tone as she led him up stairs to the guest bathroom. “I hope you like it.”

“It sounds scrumptious,” Lex replied as he watched Jane’s scrumptious ass move up the stairs in front of him.

Lex savored his last piece of salmon cake in his mouth, and then took a sip of wine.

“My god that was good, Jane,” Lex praised.

“Thanks, I’m glad you liked it,” Jane replied as she looked over her glasses with a smile.

The conversation over dinner had been very casual and relaxed. Lex noticed that Jane seemed to be so shy and innocent at points. Then at other times in their conversation she seemed sexy and suggestive. When Jane had described what she had for breakfast, Lex wondered if how she described it was an unconscious slip of the tongue. When he heard her casually say, “I had a bagel for breakfast. It was big, thick, hard, and chewy in the inside. I love those kinds of bagels. They really fill me up and I feel as if I had something good.” Lex replayed the image of Jane saying those words over again in his mind. He loved the way Jane moved her hands and body as she said those words over again in his mind.

“Lex, Lex,” Jane called trying to get his attention.

“I’m sorry was off in my own little world there for a second.”

“That’s ok, do you want to see the rest of the house?”

“I’d love to,” Lex replied.

Jane opened the door to her master bedroom and walked into the grand room with a big smile on her face.

The room was beautiful, hard wood floors, palace purple colored walls with a monochromatic theme throughout the room. The large two-story bay window filled the room with sunlight. A large staircase leads you up to the loft bedroom that is over the master bathroom.

“I love just being in this room, it’s my favorite place in the house,” Jane said as she sat down in her Navaho white chaise lounge.

“Well, it’s absolutely beautiful. I can see why you love being in here.”

Lex sat down in the plush love seat directly across from Jane. Lex looked up to find Jane completely relaxed in her lounge. Jane lay with her head back, and looking up at the ceiling. Her left hand on the back of the chaise and her right dangling off the edge. With her back arched Jane’s tank stretched even tighter over her breasts. Jane’s petite feet rested flat on the lounge with her knees bent and her legs open wide. Her pink shorts tighten against her crotch outlining her ample mound between her legs. Lex crossed his legs to hide his growing excitement under his borrowed robe.

“How are you doing, Lex? Elise told me that you guys broke up awhile back,” Jane said as she stretched her arms up in the air.

“I’m doing fine, I’m surprised that Elise said anything,” Lex responded as his eyes moved from Jane’s crotch up to her eyes.

“Why are you surprised, Lex? You know that Elise loves to talk. You know she still misses you, well, certain parts of you, that is.”

“She told you that much, Jane? I’m just sorry that it had to end the way it did.”

“Well, that’s my sister for you, Miss Selfish. I told her she would lose you if she didn’t start to please you. I even tried to give her some tips, but she didn’t listen.”

“Well, she obviously didn’t take notes at all,” Lex said jokingly. “Why kind of tips did you give her?”

“I know she doesn’t go down on guys much at all. So I tried to tell her how to give head and take a guy all the way down. I heard how bad of a job she did with you. So, I guess I kind of owe you one.”

“The way Elise preformed you owe me big time Jane. What in the world did you tell her?” Lex chuckled.

Jane stood up out of her chaise lounge and slowly walked over to Lex and stood over him in his chair.

“Why don’t you open up that robe and I will show you exactly what I told her Lex.”

Lex opened his robe up for Jane as she moved down to her knees in front of him. Jane took his member in hand and slowly stroked it hard.

“It’s bigger than Elise said it was,” Jane said with a devious smile on her face.

“Is that a problem?” Lex asked.

Jane slowly licked the tip of Lex’s cock with an eagerness of desire. She looked up over her glasses into Lex’s eyes then took his balls into her mouth.

“Oh yes, that feels good,” Lex groaned.

Jane moved down from Lex’s wet balls to his ass. She teased his ass with her hot tongue moving it in and out of his ass. Jane loved the way Lex’s ass constricted then opened up, begging for more. Jane traveled to the thick root of Lex’s dark manhood, licking it and then enveloping the whole member with her saliva. Jane admired her work for a quick moment then opened her mouth wide taking his head into her mouth. His sex tasted amazing in her mouth and the heat from his dark root turned her on. Jane closed her eyes, breathed in deep, and completely relaxed her body. She slowly took Lex deeper and deeper down her throat until she had all of him in her warm mouth.

“Oh fuck,” Lex screamed, not breaking his intense look on Jane’s talents.

Jane held Lex’s cock deep down her throat and began to gentle play with his balls with her free hand. She came an inch off his cock then all the way down again without a single gag or resistance. Jane leisurely came off of Lex’s big root, with a string of her saliva linking her bottom lip to him, she grinned.

“I don’t think you will be a problem at all,” Jane said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her petite hand.

Jane immediately when back to worship at Lex’s immense black altar not giving him a chance to respond. She sucked and licked with a hunger like Lex had never felt before. The sound of her sucking his dripping wet cock was making his body tremble. Lex gripped the edge of the chair.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” Lex exclaimed.

Jane milked Lex’s cock as she sucked the tip of his engorged shaft. She felt the burst of his thick cum hit the roof of her mouth and she avariciously swallowed his seed as fast as she could. Jane loved the feel of his pumping cock in her mouth and took Lex all the way down one last time as his cum slid down her throat. Lex moaned out loud, and she could feel his cock beginning to melt in her mouth. Jane released him from her mouth and began to lick Lex clean from his ass on up, feeling his trembles as she moved along his black sex.

“Now that’s what I told Elise to do,” Jane declared as she rose to her feet. “So do you want to show me if you’re as good at eating pussy as Elise says you are?”

Jane stripped off her top and sat back down in her white chaise lounge. She leaned back elevated her legs together and with one stroke, took off her tight shorts. Jane laid back and pulled her legs open wide at the knees.

Lex took in Jane’s beautiful petite body. Her green eyes framed by her glasses were blistering with lust; her engorged pinkish-brown nipples were like big gum drops on her small breasts. Jane’s pussy was completely hairless and silky soft. Her lips looked like an exotic flower covered with dew in the morning. Lex couldn’t wait to taste her.

“I would love to show you my skills, Jane,” he said with confidence.

Lex kneeled down before her juicy offering and parted her exotic petals. Her nectar flowed abundantly from her luscious fruit. He licked her succulent pink folds with long deliberate strokes. Lex was careful not to touch her engorged clit as he took in the scent of her lust. His fingers pierced her volcanic pussy and her hips lunged down to sink them in deeper. Lex breathed out a long hot breath over her clit as he curled his fingers up to meet her spot.

“Yes, eat my fucking cunt,” Jane screamed out loud as she pushed his head down deeper into lust.

Lex sucked her tender fruit into his mouth capturing her desire. Jane’s left hand slapped down on his back, and her nails clutched his skin. She humped Lex’s face, grinding with euphoria as his tongue danced. Jane’s body froze, and then began a tight tremor deep with in the core of her body. Midnight came before her eyes and her volcano exploded with a fierce elation. Her body burned from the flow of her joyous lava, still pulsating with zeal. Curled into the fetal position, she couldn’t move. She began to see the outline of Lex next to her face.

“My sister is crazy for letting you get away. Who taught you how to eat pussy so well? Damn you eat pussy like, Damn your good,” Jane exhaled.

Jane slowly rose, and motioned Lex to follow her upstairs to her loft. He watched her for a minute, and then followed Jane’s taut little body upstairs eager to sample more of her lustful body. He found Jane on a very low platform bed on top of purple satin sheets. Her legs where spread wide as Jane rubbed her pussy and ass with a large dildo. She still had on those innocent looking glasses. Lex loved her look of innocent little bad girl playing with her hungry twat. Soft sticky noises moved quietly throughout the room from Jane’s generously lubed dildo. The sound and sights brought Lex to full attention as his mahogany body approached leisurely.

“What took you so long?”

“There’s no need to rush,” Lex smiled as he began to stroke his manhood.

Lex moved down between Jane’s wet offering. She dropped her toy and took Lex’s cock into her hand. She squeezed Lex tightly and spread lube from tip to root.

“Oh I want it so bad Lex, fuck my pussy,” Jane said as she pulled him into her impatient pussy.

Lex sunk slowly into her inner chamber. She was so tight and wet, he felt as if his whole body was submerged in a hot bath. Lex felt her massaging his rod, greedily taking him in all the way. Jane pulled her legs back wide and to the sides of her chest, positioning herself for Lex to have deeper access. Lex was amazed by Jane’s flexibility as he watched his cock slowly retreat from Jane’s wet pussy. He quickly returned into her depths while he moved down to take her nipple in his mouth. Jane’s head snapped back as he sucked her thick gumdrop.

12