Sister - Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Robert has sex with his ex, then his sister.
4.5k words
4.52
110.7k
30
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although he felt deep empathy for her condition, Robert's cock was extremely hard and he knew his balls were turning the color of the butterflies on the wall. They were filled with cum and he was in some serious pain. He wondered if fucking her at that moment would be adding insult to injury.

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't take it anymore."

Robert's words fell on deaf ears however. As he moved on top of her, he saw her cute little butt. The butt of his dreams, he thought. Placing one knee on the outside of her left thigh, he swung his right leg over; as he had seen many cowboys do in the movies.

He was now sitting astride her looking down at her beautiful rear end. Between her cheeks, her pussy was still dripping and oozing the cream of total satisfaction. But now it was his turn. He took hold of his penis and guided it into her still pulsing vagina.

As she realized what was occurring, she moaned,

"No baby ... it's to much ... wait ... wait a minute."

Robert could not wait any longer, and moved forward plunging his cock into her. She groaned again as the tip of his penis came in contact with her cervix. It felt wonderful and she shifted her hips up to help him fuck her, as much as she could in her condition.

Robert, appreciated her efforts however, he needed no help. Everything was there. The girl he had always loved, who had loved him. His hard penis and her dripping pussy; and most of all a screaming need in his brain to fuck her and shoot all of his hot cum deep into her.

It was a delectable feeling, and he moved very slowly at first. He smiled, as she would let out a little groan each time he shoved into her. The feeling began to be overwhelming, and he was now moving with mechanical precision. He was again fucking his girlfriend as he had done countless times in the past, and she was beginning to respond.

"Oh God; oh God; oh God," she muttered almost in a whisper. "Fuck me Bobby, fuck me hard baby. I want you."

Robert had pulled so hard on her pelvis that she was now up on her knees and pushing her butt back into him with all of her remaining strength. His perspiration was running off of his forehead and splashing on Jennifer's back. She felt it and cried out as it though it was acid. They were no longer Jennifer and Robert, two separate entities. They had come together and they were one.

He had heard the priest say the words at several weddings, however until this moment the real meaning had eluded him. Now he understood. They were two persons attached though a symbiotic like relationship, and had become one, relying on each other for the extreme pleasure no other persons could provide them.

Robert again felt the back pain, the tingling in his thighs and his balls tightening as though they were in velvet vice. All of the signs were there, and relief was eminent. Just as Robert's sperm was forcing its way toward the tip of his cock, Jennifer expelled an ear-piercing scream, which was closely followed by a sound that Robert thought at first was a firecracker exploding in her vagina.

He quickly realized that she had the mother of all orgasms. Nether of them moved for several moments. He was holding her hips, as though the two of them were connected. At that point she was unconcerned with the world and hugged her pillow like a little girl, ready for dreamland.

With a resounding "Uhhhhhhh" from Jennifer's lips, due to her strong and uncontrollable desire for him to remain inside of her, a painful emptiness in her vagina was created when he pulled his cock free.

He then helped her lay down on her stomach, and as she was so wet from his perspiration, he covered her with the sheet, which began to soak up all of the moisture. Lying down next to her, he thought of the many painful nights and days he had been without her.

He smiled to himself knowing things would be different now. She was his totally, and would remain that way until his dying day. As Robert lay back, the wonderfully satisfaction of sex induced sleep overtook him. She had made him complete.

Robert awakened to a dream of a little frightened girl of eight crying, in what looked to be a dark damp basement. She was tied to a chair, her arms and legs bound with towels. He sat up in bed, looking around realizing that he and Jennifer were still at the motel. His heart was beating rapidly, due to the dream and his movements had awakened Jennifer to a state between sleep and consciousness.

Robert sat up against the bed board, recalling the dream in its entirety. He seemed to recall having the dream before, or had it been a reality, he couldn't be sure, however he was sure that there was a part of the dream that was missing.

"God." Said Jennifer, in an unintelligible Midwestern Ohio accent. "Were you trying to kill me Robert, because you almost succeeded? I don't think my arms and legs work anymore. What time is it anyway?"

"Two in the morning," said Robert, glancing at the digital clock on the TV set, its large red letters illuminating the room, turning some of the wallpaper butterflies purple.

"Come here Robert and cuddle up, so we can sleep a little more."

Robert moved down and cuddled with his girl, hoping the dream would not return. Although he knew it had not been about him, he hadn't been quite that frightened in a long time. He was a little scared to go back to sleep, so he laid there planning their future.

He knew that he had enough in the bank for a down payment on a modest home in Santa Barbara. There were new houses being built near Parma Park, with wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean. They were still young enough to have a child of their own; and maybe even two.

It would be a great family. Her two kids and one or two of their own. He would leave it up to her, as she was the one who would suffer the discomfort of pregnancy and the pain of childbirth. The only thing holding them back was her divorce.

Robert awoke at five o'clock, just as the dawn was chasing away the night. He had a strange feeling. He was on his back naked and Jennifer was on her knees by his midsection, her mouth on his penis, sucking him.

"What ... what's ..."

She removed he mouth from his cock, however continued to jack him off and asked,

"I'm sorry, did I wake you? It just looked so tasty, I wanted to try again."

"Please," said Robert. "Please continue."

Jennifer smiled, and then went back to her chore of draining Robert's testicles. He laid back, closed his eyes and enjoyed what she was doing. He thought heaven would never be like this. All of the angels would be ironing their sheets, dusting clouds, having their halos charged and polished. He would probably the one assigned to throwing lighting bolts down to earth. But there wouldn't be any sex.

Then he thought, what if there was sex in heaven? He could see a supervisor angel sitting at a large marble table, a gigantic book open in front of him, his head in his hands. Standing in front of him, a cute little blonde angel looking embarrassed with a big pregnant belly. The supervisor says,

"A perfect record shot to hell!"

He felt it and opened his eyes. It was coming. He could feel it in his thighs and back and now in his balls.

"Sweetie wait ... take your mouth off. I'm cuming."

Jennifer held up a hand, like a crossing guard stopping traffic and continued to suck, even harder if that was possible. No more warning he thought, and let go of his sperm. It shot into her mouth hard and she sat up with a surprised look on her face. Her cheeks were puffed out like she had a mouth full of water. But it wasn't water, and it appeared as though she wasn't sure what to do with it.

"Spit it out honey. You don't have to swallow it."

She shook her head "no" then gulped. She smiled at Robert then like a little girl who had taken all of her medicine, she opened her mouth wide to show him.

"Did you like it?" he asked tentatively.

"Wasn't bad. I could get used to it if you wanted me too. I really liked the feeling of your penis in my mouth though. It was like sucking on a whole pepperoni, only not quite as spicy. Kind of stretched my out mouth though." She said exercising her jaw. "I only have one question," she said smiling and licking her lips. "Does this make me a cannibal?"

Robert laughed and shook his head. Jennifer moved over next to him and lay on her back. She said in a squeaky little girl voice,

"Mister I sucked your lollypop, now it's your turn to lick my peepee."

Robert said nothing, and crawled over to her. As he was at her feet, he took one foot in each hand and moved them out almost to arms length. She was spread open and her pussy was very pretty and waiting for him. He eased down until his face was within licking distance, of her and said,

"Put your legs on my shoulders honey."

"Ok mister, what are you going to do? She asked still using the little girl voice.

"You'll see,"

He began kissing the insides of her thighs, and then licked them with long wet strokes of his tongue, much like a cocker spaniel would do licking his own balls. He knew that he was making progress, when the severe pain came to his head. Jennifer was moaning and pulling his hair with both hands. He made a mental note to tell her at a later time, that he would soon be bald if she didn't show a little restraint.

He had always loved the look of her pussy. She had never had any pubic hair, and he hadn't asked her why. It wasn't a bad thing as far as he was concerned, as he loved to have his mouth on her as much as she would let him and he believed the hair would have just been in the way.

Her little lips were always tightly tucked in to the major ones, making a perfect slit, except of course when he went down on her. Then her inner lips would swell up and display themselves, inviting him in.

The taste of her pussy was almost indiscernible. Delicious was the only word that could be used. If there had been enough calories to sustain his life, he would give up food totally and gorged himself at her fountain of lust, at the very least three times a day.

Robert had always liked a little cream in his coffee, however he was less than satisfied, as it didn't taste like Jennifer's cream. He moved his tongue to the juncture between her leg and her pussy lips. He knew she would be almost insane with anticipation for his mouth and his tongue to enter the area she saved only for him.

"Please Robert," she begged, "Please."

Robert knew what she needed and wanted so bad. He moved his lips to her slit, which was now wide open and very moist. His mouth opened and covered all of her inner lips and clitoris. He began to suck and revel in her pussy like a young boy eating a juicy pomegranate. Her pussy was at least as sweet and tangy, as the ripe fruit would be. Moving his attention to her swollen engorged clit, Robert began to suck on the little penis like form, wishing it had been just a little larger so he could really put his lips around it.

Jennifer screamed and sprayed his chin with her juice, but knowing how much she needed gratification, and his attention, he continued. It had been his goal to pleasure her, as much as possible from the time he found out that he could. It was always a wonderful feeling for him to make Jennifer the center of his world.

He placed his hands under her smooth knees, in back of her thighs and lifted her legs so they were almost hanging in space. This movement brought her beautiful vagina into view, and only a few inches lower was her little butt hole, which was winking at him invitingly.

He first licked slowly from her winking little hole, up to her tight vagina sucking all the way. Then with the daring of an Acapulco cliff diver he dove into her pussy hole, tongue first. Due to the Gods lack of understanding, and knowledge of most mortal's fanatical love of cunnilingus, they failed to give the male of the species a tongue, long enough to make a real difference. Robert always felt men should have been equipped with the tongue of an aardvark, only just for vaginas and not ants. He continued pumping his tongue as deep as it would go.

Occasionally Robert would pull his tongue out and suck hard on whatever was swollen and available, especially her lips and clit. He would then slide his slippery serpent back into its sheath, moving it deep, in an impossible quest to reach her cervix.

Jennifer flexed and gritted her teeth, as her vagina attempted to grab Robert's tongue. All the muscles of her body were flexed, as a sever pain traveled from her back to her belly then down to her pussy. She was in extreme pain until a flood of pleasure came in erasing the pain and leaving her in an almost supernatural state. The feeling was so overpowering that she almost believed she was communicating with God.

Robert knew that what she required was his version of tender loving care. He laid there his mouth on her open dripping pussy, slowly nursing on her labia and clitoris as a small baby might do at its mother's breasts. His older brother had taught him well when he said,

"Robert, if you are goanna' go to the trouble of goin' down on a broad, make sure you keep it up until she passes out, or it just ain't worth it, 'cause if she dosen't pass out ... she's going to be frustrated and want to talk."

Jennifer was almost at that point. As he slowly sucked her clitoris, she gushed fluids which seemed to him were coming out in pints. He looked up at her face. She was out.

It was eight forty-five in the morning and Jennifer hadn't moved a hair in several hours. As check out was at ten, Robert went into the bathroom to take a shower. He came out naked, drying with a tiny towel provided by the motel and sat on the side of the bed. Reaching over, he touched her face and whispered,

"Sweetheart its time to get up."

Jennifer frowned, still not opening her eyes, much like she had when he mother woke up to go to school.

"Jennifer Ann Conley," Robert said in a high pitched voice attempting to emulate her mother, "It's time to get up."

She opened one eye half way, then the other, a deep frown on her face, squinting at Robert. Although she didn't want to get out of bed, she was pleased that he had awakened her, as she had been having a dream that she was "Snow White" and two of the seven dwarfs had been looking for diamonds in her vagina.

"Come on you have to take a shower or your mother will know that you have been fucking like a horney little monkey."

"I have been fucking like a horney little monkey, and I don't want to get up."

"Didn't you tell me that you have the swing shift at the Hospital at two o'clock?"

"It's not two o'clock yet."

"No but you have to take a shower. We have to go to breakfast, and then you have to drop me at my parent's house. After that you have to get a uniform and drive fifteen miles to work."

"That's too much Robert. You do it," she said in her defiant little girl's voice.

"Do what?"

"You go to work for me."

"I can't," he said, "My legs are too hairy, and I have a mustache."

"Shave!"

"Shave my mustache?"

"Yes and your legs too. I'll wait here for you. We can do it all over again tonight."

"Get up and take a shower ... Jennifer Ann ... now!" he stated with authority.

"Oooohhh kay."

Jennifer got off the giant bed and walked toward the bathroom naked, dragging her feet like an eight year old, who had been told that it was time for bed. It was all Robert could do to restrain himself from grabbing her and fucking her in the shower. She spent thirty minutes under the warm pulsating water. When she came out she looked shiny, like a newly minted quarter.

"I can't find my panties," she said, looking under the bed.

As she bent over Robert could have sworn that her vagina winked at him.

"Here they are," he said as he swung them around his index finger.

"What are you doing with my panties?"

"I was sniffing them."

"You dirt little boy. I'm going to tell your mother."

"What? I can spend countless hours with my mouth in your pussy, but I can't sniff your panties?"

She smiled at him. "Thank you Robert that was some of your best work. I just wish I had been there at the end. I think I passed out. You were so wonderful."

She sat on the side of the bed, and slipped into her yellow panties then her bra and her green top. After that she put her socks and shoes on, she got off the bed and walked over to him where he was seated on a chair. She was dressed except for her tight white shorts.

She stood in front of him, turned around, bent over and wiggled her butt in his face. That was all he could take. She wasn't going to get away with that. He got out of the chair, wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her over to the bed. He pushed her on to the bed, bending over it with her feet on the floor.

"What are you doing? We have to leave. Look at the time."

Quickly he pulled her panties down to her ankles, while simultaneously, pulling his own pants and underpants down. She looked around and seeing his erection she said,

"Mr. English, what are you doing?"

"You will soon find out what happens to a tease."

He moved in closer to her gorgeous bare butt, pulled her cheeks open with his thumbs and shoved his cock into her pussy. Grabbing her hips he pulled her toward him and began fucking her very hard and very rough.

Jennifer grabbed a pillow and some of the blankets, as she knew that she was in for a violent and turbulent ride. She was surprised as Robert had never taken her by force, but she liked it. It was kind of nice to be "raped a little" by somebody you loved. She knew of course that it was her fault. Not many men could take that kind of teasing.

She wondered how long it would take for him to cum, as they were on a time limit. But now it was beginning to feel so good, she didn't care if they were late or not. Robert could really fuck her and she loved every second of it. He had been in the shower not too long before, so he was beginning to sweat, but this was so great he just didn't care.

"God Bobby; it's so good. Fuck me harder."

'How ... he thought, didn't she know that he had already thrown everything he had into it?'

His knees were getting weak, so he leaned into the bed and braced himself, then pulled harder on her hips.

"Robert ... I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby. Squirt in my pussy. Uuuuhhh."

He felt Jennifer discharge and was about to cum himself when somebody knocked on the motel room door.

"In ... a ... minute." He called, "In ... a ... minute."

His cum began to squirt into her pussy, and fought with her juice, which was trying to get out and coat her raw vagina. The knocking repeated and Robert finally ask in a sex strained irritated voice,

"Yes what is it?"

The little old lady's voice cracked as she called through the dark blue door,

"Check out time is ten o'clock."

"We know. Thank you," he said as the last of his cum shooting into Jennifer's cunt.

As he began to pull his cock out of her vagina, he looked at the clock. It displayed nine forty. 'Damn he thought, he still had an erection. Well he wasn't about to stop now.'

Grabbing her hips harder, he shoved back into his lover and began to fuck her again. She couldn't believe it. He had already cum, but wasn't finished yet.

"What are you doing Robert, going for a gold metal? Baby I won't be able to walk to the car."

"I'll carry you."

Well she new better than argue when he had an erection. She grabbed the pillow again and held on. She was still on cloud nine from the fucking he had just given her, so it didn't look like he was going to let her down soon. Robert ignored her remarks and shoved harder and faster, attempting to beat the clock and cum again before they had to leave.

Unbelievably she was again getting into it. Two minutes had passed and she was going to cum again. She thought as her climax was overtaking her, he must have studied hard for this. After she came yet again, she said,

12