Sister Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
She trains the new sub.
2.3k words
4.11
41.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I genuinely hope you like this chapter. If this is your first time reading this series, I strongly encourage you to read the previous 3 chapters. They lead up to this point. I have never written girl on girl before this series. No, I am not interested in it, at all. When I was asked to write about having a sister sub, I balked at the idea. But it seems to have grown on me, at least in the fictional world.

---------------

That evening after supper, she and I go to our room. Master went go out for the evening, and I don't expect Him back until late. This is the perfect opportunity to start training her. But what will I call her?

"Master wants you trained to please Him, and He wants me to train you. So, whenever we aren't pleasing Master, you will be training with me. Understood?"

"Yes," she timidly answers me.

"Hmmm, since I am training you, I want you to call me 'miss'."

"Yes miss"

"And I will call you slutface. Ok now, hop up on the bed and lets get started."

She quickly obeys, laying down and spreading her legs. I tie her, spread eagle, on the bed. I watch her chest rise and fall more rapidly, anticipating what I will do. I blindfold her. I want her to rely on touch, not sight.

Slowly I begin to tease her nipples. I rub them between my fingers, lick them, and lightly nibble on them. Her back arches in response. She is enjoying this. My hand trails down her body. I stroke her outer lips, all the while teasing her nipple with my mouth. She tries moving so my fingers will slide into her, but I won't allow it...yet.

Suddenly, I bite her nipple and shove my finger inside her tight pussy simultaneously. She moans, her body straining against the bonds. I hold her nipple between my teeth, my finger remains still inside her.

Once she starts to relax again, I begin to move. I suck on her nipple and stroke her wet pussy with my finger. I set up a rhythm, sucking and stroking. Once she has gotten used to it, and is clearly enjoying it, I add another finger. And then another. Now there are three fingers in her tight pussy.

As I stroke them in and out, I watch her face. She wants more. She isn't asking with words, but her body is begging. I know that if I touch her clit, she will explode all over my hand. And I don't want that to happen. I slow down. She moans. I pull my fingers out and wipe them on the sheet. Now it's my turn.

I climb up by her face and whisper in her ear, "You want more slut? You want me to keep going?"

"Yes please, miss. Please keep going," she begs.

"No. Not until you serve me. I want you to make me cum. Then we'll see about your needs, slutface."

"Yes miss. Anything you say miss."

I straddle her face, opening my outer lips to her tongue. She tentatively licks my clit. I push down, demanding more. She licks my slit, back and forth. My head goes back, and I groan. Her tongue feels so great! She sticks her tongue into my pussy. I grind down on her mouth, wanting more, taking more. My finger starts playing with my pussy. I want to cum all over her face. All too soon I feel the pressure building. Damn, this girl is good. My thighs tighten around her head as my body convulses, a massive orgasm tearing through me. I pull away from her tongue, my clit now sensitive. I don't want to cum again. Not yet.

I move off of her and stand by the bed for a minute. Her breathing is slowing down. Her body still flushed, but not nearly as pink as earlier. I continue.

This time I use the vibrator on her clit. I hold it there for a few seconds, long enough for her to enjoy the sensations flowing through her body. And then I take it away. She can still hear it. She knows it's on. But she can no longer feel it. I continue to use the toy on her clit, and remove it, until she is tossing her head around and trying to push her body onto the vibrator. She has yet to ask to cum. I turn off the toy.

I crawl up on the bed next to her and lay down beside her. A quick glance at the clock tells me that we have been at it for over an hour now. Time sure flies when you are having fun! I figure Master will be home in about three hours, giving me plenty of time to torment, I mean train her.

I turn the vibrator back on and tease her nipples with it. She arches her back, wanting more. Always wanting more. I whisper in her ear, "You know you can't cum without permission, right? You always have to ask. Sometimes you even have to beg. But you cannot cum unless you are told to."

She nods her head. She knows. I guess she isn't as ready as I thought. I get a dildo from the drawer. I slowly slide it into her pussy, and leave it there. Then I use the vibrator on her clit again. As her muscles clench, the dildo slides out. I shove it back in, causing her to jump. Ohh, she likes that. I let the dildo slide out again, only to shove it in again, all the while holding the vibrator on her clit.

She moans. And begs, "Please miss, may I cum?"

"No, you may not."

She groans. She wanted me to say yes, but I'm not ready for that yet. I still have a few more tricks up my sleeve. I push her just a little further, sliding the plastic cock in and out of her pussy, but I remove the vibrator. Can't have her cumming too early.

I slowly take the dildo out of her sopping pussy and lay it to the side. She is panting for breath, trying hard to obey, trying not to cum. I smile.

I untie her and force her on her hands and knees, pillows under her to raise her ass off the bed. She is still blindfolded, but not restrained. As horny as she is, she will do anything just to be allowed to cum. I choose the smallest toy. I want to make her squirm, but I don't want to harm her. I spread lubricant on it, and on my finger. I use my finger on her ass hole, making it nice and slick. She tenses.

"Relax, and this will go easier."

I can tell she is trying to relax, but she has no idea what I am about to do. I finger fuck her ass a few times, trying to get her to loosen up. Then I remove my finger. I place the toy directly on her tight hole, and push. Slowly it enters her ass. She is tightening up again. I reach under her and stroke her clit. As my finger causes her body to relax, I push the toy in further. Soon it is all the way in.

I start out slow, and work up to a nice pace, fucking her ass with a toy. I've often wondered what it looked like from this end. Not bad. I also continued to play with her clit, stroking it faster and faster.

"Please miss, may I cum now," she begs.

"No, slutface, you may not. Not yet."

My finger leaves her clit as the toy slows down to a nice steady pace. Her body has adjusted to having something up her ass now. I decide to try something else. I slowly remove the toy. She sighs in relief, or was that a frustrated sigh, wanting more? I don't know... don't care. I want to do things my way.

I pick up the anal beads. As they each pop into her ass, she moans. She is enjoying this. I remove the pillows, and make her lay on her back again. I put the vibrator in her hands.

"Now, I want you to pleasure yourself. If you feel an orgasm coming, you stop. Once it passes, then keep going. Understood?"

"Yes miss," she pants. I know she can feel the beads in her ass. And now she will use the vibrator on her clit, while I play with her nipples.

I reach over and pinch her left nipple just as the vibrator touches her pussy. She jumps, but does not cum. Then I squeeze and twist the right one. She moans as the toy drives her to an orgasm. I know it is coming. I am kind of hoping she will cum, so I can have an excuse to have Master punish her. But she doesn't. She removes the vibrator, panting with exertion. I glance at the clock again. At least another hour until Master is due home. I have plenty of time yet.

She puts the vibrator back on her clit. I continue to manipulate her tits. Her back arches. She is trying very hard not to cum. I understand, I've been there before.

I take the vibrator away from her again and put the dildo back in her pussy. Now she has the beads up her ass, and the dildo in her pussy. I begin to slowly fuck her with the dildo. Her body tenses, wanting to cum. She tosses her head around, wishing for release.

"Please miss, let me cum. I am begging you."

I don't even answer her this time. As she is denied orgasm after orgasm, I am getting wetter and wetter. I am considering sitting on her face again, when I hear footsteps entering the room. Master is home!

I drop to my knees on the floor, leaving the dildo inside her. I present myself to Him.

"Good evening Master. You are home early."

"Obviously you weren't expecting me. What is going on here?"

"Training Sir. You wanted me to train her."

"Yes, I wanted you to train her, not punish her! Look at her fucktoy!"

I look up at slutface. Her body is glistening with sweat. Her skin flushed pink. Her legs are spread wide, a toy hanging from her pussy, a string from her ass, to which the beads are attached. She is panting. It is obvious she needs to cum.

"I am only doing as you asked Sir. I think slutface is doing excellent."

"Slutface? Is that what you chose to call her?"

At His tone, I quickly look at the ground again before answering, "Yes Sir."

"Hmm, we will see about that. So, what form of training were you using here?"

"Orgasm denial, Sir."

"You do realize I only deny you orgasms to this extreme as punishment, don't you?"

"Yes Sir. I just got caught up in it, didn't realize how far I went," I replied.

"Are you being truthful?" His gaze bores into me. I know He is displeased.

"No Sir," I admit, hanging my head even further, "I wanted her to upset you, so you would punish her, maybe even send her away."

I hate admitting this, especially in front of her. But when Master asks a question, you answer.

"Well then. Looks like someone will have to be punished."

He walks over and gently removes the dildo from her pussy. Then He slowly removes the anal beads. He drops them on the floor. He orders me to crawl to the end of the bed.

"Now, stand up. Good. Bend over, leaning on the foot of the bed. Now here is my plan," He grins wickedly. I am nervous.

"You will eat her out, brining her to multiple orgasms, until I say stop."

He knows I don't like this. He knows how much I hate girl on girl. He grins as I lean forward and barely swipe at her clit with my tongue. Her hips buck. I feel her hands on my head, pulling me in. I forgot she wasn't tied down. Surely Master won't let her hold me. But He doesn't correct her.

Instead, I feel a sharp sting on my naked ass. He is spanking me, while my face is in her pussy! Each swat causes me to jump forward. I try to back away from her, but His spanking only pushes me forward again. I have to do this. Master said.

I stick my tongue inside her pussy. I can feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my tongue. Her orgasm is close. But I can't stop. Not until He says I can. I continue to stroke the inside of her pussy with my tongue. Just as I take it out of her pussy and flick it over her clit, she cums. She screams as her body thrashes around, her pussy soaking me in her juices. All the while, Master is still spanking me. He has stopped spanking with His hand, and has taken the paddle instead.

My ass throbs, and my face is soaked. I am thoroughly embarrassed, yet surprisingly horny. I continue to lick her slit while she comes down from her orgasm. Master continues to spank.

Each swat drives me further into her pussy. I can feel her juices on my nose, cheeks, chin. I keep licking. Her pussy starts to spasm again as another orgasm hits her. Master gives me one last swat, harder than the rest, causing me to jump again.

"You may stop now," He says. "Have you learned your lesson?"

I drop to my knees, eyes down, as I answer, "Yes Sir. I was supposed to train her to please you. I didn't. I only punished her for being here. I am sorry Sir."

"Yes, I know. Tonight, you will sleep on the floor at the foot of my bed. Fuckpet, not slutface, will sleep with me. Understood?"

"Yes Sir, I understand," I answer.

"Lesson three, work together to help each other."