Sister Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
Lesson 4: Work together to serve others.
1.9k words
4.24
24.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am exhausted. Who knew that adding one more person to a household would add this much work! I now cook and clean for three, instead of just Master and I. And does she help? No. Well, not much. Master is too busy training her. I was supposed to train her, but I messed up, big time. So now He trains her, every chance He gets. Oh I still get attention from Him, but nothing like it used to be.

Even now, He sent me to His room to get His handcuffs. He is going to use her in a special way tonight. At least, that's what He told me.

--------------------

Tonight, I am getting all sorts of finger foods ready. He told me He has company coming. I am not allowed to go in the living room until all His guests are here. I have to greet each one. After opening the door, I have to get on my knees and say, 'My Master welcomes you into His home. Please follow me.' Then I am to kiss their feet and lead them, on my hands and knees, to the living room door. They can go in, I cannot. Then I go back into the kitchen to finish getting everything ready.

He told me He expects about 10 guests. I have been keeping count. So far only 7 have shown up. As soon as the last three are here, I can start taking the snacks into the living room. I wonder what He has planned tonight. But I know better than to ask.

A knock at the door, and I show in the last three guests. I quickly gather the trays of food and head to the living room. I knock lightly, and Master opens the door. He gestures for me to set down the trays on a side table and kneel at His feet.

I casually look around. The furniture has been scooted out and a special table has been brought it. Slutface is strapped to the table, her hands tied down above her head. Her legs are spread and tied to the legs of the table. Her ass is elevated with a foam cushion. She is blindfolded, but not gagged. She is gorgeous. Her blond hair cascades off the table. Her perky breasts stand up at attention. Her pussy is already glistening, already wet with desire.

I wonder why Master needs the handcuffs. She is tied, not cuffed.

Master steps into the middle of the room, commanding attention, "Welcome friends. I have a special treat for you tonight. I have been training this new sub in the fine art of serving. She has learned quickly. When she first came to me, she was undisciplined. She refused to obey even the slightest command. Now, after only 3 short weeks, she is ready to be presented to you. She craves attention, and will do anything you require. All her holes are ready and willing to be filled."

He paused, glanced at me, and continued, "I also have my fucktoy here tonight." He gestured for me to crawl to him. "You may use her as well, but only in conjunction with my new girl, fuckpet. So, you may use fuckpet anyway you wish," he says, gesturing to the girl strapped to the table. Then he looks about at me, "But you may only use this one if you are using them both together."

He stands me up and handcuffs my hands behind my back. I will be used tonight.

Master steps back into the shadows to watch as another man steps forward. He is roughly 40 years old. He is tall, 6' at least. His broad shoulders suggest he likes to work out. He looks at me, devouring me with his eyes. I try not to make eye contact, but his gaze demands it. His eyes have a hard edge to them. He knows what he wants and has no problem taking it. He begins by playing with fuckpet's pussy, rubbing her slit with his finger. Her juices glisten on his finger as he offers it to me. I take it in my mouth, inwardly cringing. I hate girl on girl. He seems to recognize this as an evil glint appears in his eyes.

He leads me to her legs, spread far apart. Without a word, he pushes me forward, so my face is in contact with her pussy. I feel his cock spread my own lips apart from behind. He slides in. I am already soaked, proving to all that I am a horny slut. Once he realizes that I am not licking her, he pulls out and smacks my ass.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I moan, and begin licking her pussy. I feel the head of his cock begin to push into my ass. I am relieved that he lubed up with my pussy first, but I know that entering me will hurt at first. It has been a while since Master took me there.

He pushes his cock in, forcing me forward into her pussy even more. My tongue is inside her, coaxing an orgasm from her. Suddenly I wonder. Am I allowed to cum? Master never said either way. I groan with the realization that I could get into trouble if I cum without his permission. My groan must have excited her, for she moans along with me.

His cock is now fully inside of me. I feel very full. The thing must be huge! He is stroking me, faster and faster. I want something on my clit, but his whole focus is my ass. He randomly smacks my ass while grinding himself into me. My tongue leaves the inside of her pussy and begins to rub on her clit. She tries humping my face, but cannot move due to the way she is tied down.

His hand wraps itself in my hair, pulling my head up and away from her pussy. Master sees this and steps out of the shadows. He lets go, and I stick my tongue back in her. He cannot have me without her.

I feel his cock start to spasm. He grabs my hips, pulling me onto him even more as he fills my ass with cum. I continue to lick her clit, driving her to the point of orgasm. But she has learned well. She does not cum. Neither of us has been given permission.

Once his cock leaves my ass, I pull away from her pussy. I wordlessly sink to my knees, my forehead resting on the table. My body cries out for release.

I feel a hand on my arm. Someone is guiding me away from the table. I kneel at my Master's feet once again.

The next person walks over to her, "This is a fine specimen, Paul," he comments to Master. "That pussy looks nice and tight."

I am sure that Master is grinning. This guy looks larger than the one that took me. He is black. I mean, solid black. If it were any darker in the room, you wouldn't even see him. And his cock! It is huge! I pity fuckpet.

She groans as he slowly enters her pussy. I can see everything from where I am. He is only halfway in her and she is straining at her bonds, trying to get away. He pauses, waiting for her body to adjust. Once she calms, he pushes further in. She takes it. Finally, he is all the way in. He gives her body time to accommodate his huge cock before gliding in and out. I already know how soaked she is, so at least there is plenty of lube.

I wish that my hands weren't cuffed. I want to touch myself while I watch him fuck my sister sub. I feel Master's hand on my shoulder, reminding me to sit still. I wasn't even aware that I was squirming until he touched me. I just want to get off so badly!

Fuckpet looks like she is ready to cum, but she still holds off. The man looks at Master, questioning. Master must have nodded (I can't see his face, since I am kneeling in front of him), because the man nodded. "You may cum when I do fuckpet," the man says. His voice alone is enough to make a girl weak in the knees. I begin to wish that I were strapped to the table instead.

All at once, the man throws his head back, his cock buried deep inside her, while she strains against her bonds and cries out. He moans as he fills her pussy with cum. Already some is leaking out. He looks like he will collapse on top of her as he pulls himself out. His cock is beginning to soften, and it is still huge. He sees me watching, and winks. I want to cum.

For the next hour, I watch as one after another uses fuckpet. Sometimes she is allowed to cum, sometimes she isn't. Every hole on her body is used. Some people come up in pairs, using her for their pleasure. I haven't cum yet. Master's hand remains on my shoulder, reminding me of my place. When I try to look away, for drop my head, he uses my hair to move it so I am continually watching the show.

I begin to wonder if anyone will use me again, when suddenly a woman steps up. I somehow missed seeing her until now. She had blended into the shadows. She is wearing a black lacy top, and a long black skirt. I can hear the click click of her booted feet as she walks across the room to Master.

"I want her," She says in an authoritive voice.

Master takes my arm and helps me stand. My legs have gone weak from kneeling for so long. She walks away. I know to follow. She leads me to the head of the table. At her command, I lay down on my sister sub, in a 69 fashion. But instead of fuckpet, I will be eating on the mistress as she sits in a chair, pulled up to the foot of the table.

My pussy pulses, thrilled to finally get something. Fuckpet dives right in. She is beyond horny and has no reservations. I tentatively touch mistress's pussy with my tongue. She pushes my head, forcing me to go further in. She tastes different than fuckpet. Not too bad. Or maybe I'm just so horny that I don't care. I tease her opening with my tongue, sliding it into her pussy. My neck strains, as I try to get more. I suddenly want this.

My body is uncomfortable, being in this position, but I don't care. I am pleasuring mistress, Master is watching, and sister sub is eating me out. I am happy.

Sooner than I thought, mistress floods my mouth with her cum. I lick every drop that pours out. I long for my own release, knowing it is right there. I hear Master's voice, "My subs may both cum... NOW."

I immediately cum, filling fuckpet's mouth. Beneath me, she cums as well. I can't resist, I stick my tongue down there and lick it up too. I am soon panting for breath, my face laying on her thigh. I can hear Master thanking his guests for coming and leading them to the door.

Soon he is back. He releases my arms from the cuffs, gently rubbing them to encourage the blood flow. He helps me stand, and begins to untie her.

"Very good, my subs. Lesson four, work together to serve others, at my will."