Sister Takes on Sister’s Discard

Story Info
Kid sister goes after her brother-in-law.
5.3k words
4.34
48.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

TV was roaring away in the TV room unwatched in the Maynard household as the family waited for one of the passing vehicles in the street to turn into the driveway.

Faye Maynard worried that something might have happened. Eldest child Michele (31) was coming home from LA with her fiancée Danny who was two years younger. Michele had called twenty minutes ago to say they were fifteen minutes away.

None of them had seen Danny beyond low 'rez' emailed photographs.

Athol rubbed his chin thoughtfully while Perry, who was twenty-six snickered when his twin Doug suggested they may have gone parking. Kid-sister Rosa told Doug not to be so gross.

He grinned and cuffed her.

"Cut it out you two," growled their father and Athol finally had his thought formed. "They'll be slowed by the rain and heavy traffic."

"I have this fear," Faye murmured and then shouted, "Here they are. Rosa how is my hair?"

"Okay but your slip is showing below your skirt."

"Oh damn, now you tell me."

The family eyed the newcomer as Michele bounced around kissing them and introducing hair designer Daniel Kingston. Standing six-three with blond hair touching his broad shoulders and a trim build Danny was a most impressive looking and manly guy and that confirmed what Michele had claimed months ago that her hairdresser darling was no way effeminate. The Maynard males appeared to decide in silent accord not to test the strength of the newcomer's handshake. Last to be introduced was the baby of the family.

"Ah, Rosa or sweet Rosa as Michele inevitably refers to you. It's lovely to meet you. You are so pretty."

The attractive brunette turned crimson and eyed the door and in her confusion half curtsied.

"Kiss him," Doug urged, so Rosa stood on tiptoe and kissed Michele's fiancé on the lips, jerking the lapels of his jacket to get him down to her level.

"Wow you can kiss," Danny smiled and that outshone Michele's frown.

* * *

Michele, the women of her family and her friends had a great night at her bachelorette party. Rosa became quite bright after two champagnes and then was forbidden by her mother to drink any more alcohol.

As the party ended Rosa had to help her mom to the cab and because she was standing close holding her she clearly heard Michele whisper, "I'll be home very late mom. Gavin and Jerry have arrived and wish to take me clubbing."

That made Rosa very angry. Gavin and Jerry were two of Michele's former boyfriends and it was likely sex would be on the minds of those three. Rosa had walked in days before Michele left for California and caught the three of them at it.

Rosa put her mom to bed, achieved without waking her father, and then went and showered and pulled on a very brief slightly opaque nightdress. She'd seen the light under the door of the guest room and decided to say good night to Danny.

She knocked lightly and he called come in.

"God you shouldn't be coming in her undressed like that and at this time of night."

"Oh is it late? I could say I always dress like this at night."

He grinned and asked her about the party and where was Michele.

"The party was great, real fun."

Then she lied, "Michele has gone clubbing with some of her girlfriends."

"Perhaps," he frowned.

God he knew Michele could sometimes be a bit of a slut, Rosa thought.

She pulled the blankets back.

"What are you doing?" he yelped.

"May I have a look at it?"

"Christ Rosa, you can't go asking a guy that, not at your age."

"I go to college soon and guess what?"

Danny grinned, "I can't bear to think."

"Come on, pull your hands away. I want to see how big it is."

Glancing nervously at the door Danny slowly exposed himself.

"God it's big," Rosa said. By then Danny was fully erect. She leant over and licked it.

Danny appeared mesmerized. However he did manage, "Christ Rosa, back off. Your entire family will murder me."

Rosa ignored him, lifted up his dick and closed her mouth round it.

"This is insane," Danny groaned, failing to offer real resistance.

Eventually he exploded into Rosa's mouth. She opened her mouth and allowed semen to run out over him.

"You've done this before?" he charged.

She nodded and went into his bathroom suite to flush out her mouth.

She emerged grinning. "That's the biggest I've ever had my lips around. It might be too big to slide into me."

"Go to bed you insane bitch," he growled. "Go on."

"Goodnight my darling," she grinned and that cracked his severe look.

Rosa turned at the door and said, "I'll allow you to fuck me one day if you'd like that."

Danny slapped a hand over his eyes and groaned, missing the Madonna-like smile.

Next morning at breakfast Danny and Rosa eyed one another without embarrassment and Danny hoped he was the only one who caught her wink. He cornered her later.

"Rosa, about last night?"

"You can't help being promiscuous."

Danny blinked in shock. "Now look here, I'm worried about you. Keep on like that and you'll end up being known as a slut."

"Is this a lecture?"

"It is. Rosa please set standards for yourself about what constitutes moral and immoral behavior and ever-after steer clear of that immoral fast lane."

"So you're saying I should not fuck?"

Danny twisted his nose and snorted. "Christ Rosa your know I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is sex is ah... er... gift and you are obliged to indulge responsibly. If you establish a relationship with a guy who is not married or attached to some other woman then go for it. The key is using good judgment."

"Okay but you're saying going around sucking guys off is okay?"

Danny bristled but just in time caught the sly smile.

She smirked. "Oh here comes Michele. I'll tell her I've been warned off giving you fellatio again."

It was too late for Danny to react.

"Hi you too," sighed Michele who had the appearance of having recently been run over by a golf cart. Misbehaving with two super fit randy young men probably would leave signs of similar impact.

Danny waited for Rosa to hugely embarrass him while thinking perhaps she might not. She didn't. But during the buffet lunch for closest members of the extended family twice he found it was Rosa's hand he was holding and not Michele's. He dropped her hand like a hot brick and Rosa taunted him by holding her lips in a big 'O' shape.

* * *

The wedding attended by the extended family of nineteen and forty-three guests went without major hitch. Danny was noticed rocking on his feet waiting for the bride to enter, his eyes rolling up. The quick-thinking minister had Danny and his attendants sit down and produced smelling salts from within the depths of his robe. One snort of that and Danny was standing again waiting for the grand entrance of his beloved.

Towards the end of the dragged-out speeches at the wedding breakfast there was a crash at the bridal table. Rosa had had consumed too much champagne too quickly and that was her gone for the next four hours. She'd fallen backwards on to a trolley of glasses. The cost of thirty-one chipped or shattered glasses was added to her father's bill.

Everyone agreed it was a great wedding and Rosa thought she'd never seen her mother looking so happy. Her mother had been waiting for Michele to marry for the past six years and now that status had been achieved and presumably her mother's thoughts were now on grandchildren. Her father appeared burdened... that would be thinking about all the wedding expenses but even he looked happy when he'd slapped his son-in-law on the back and Danny slapped him simultaneous and promised he'd looked after Michele like a princess. Hearing Danny's undertaking, Rosa thought it was a pity a lovely guy like that had chosen a promiscuous woman to marry.

As Danny and Michele prepared to drive off on their honeymoon Rosa was last in line to say goodbye. She kissed and hugged her sister and then decided to Danny something to remember her by so forced her tongue into his mouth. It was accomplished with reasonable ease. But then Danny momentarily allow his tongue to play with hers. He pulled away with a mocking smile. Rosa almost wet herself in shock.

* * *

Rosa saw her sister and brother-in-law no more than times and then only fairly briefly during the next five years, mainly at Christmas and sometimes Thanksgiving or for July 4th and they met again for her twin brother's joint weddings. Michele was always around so Rosa and Danny were dissuaded from indulging in any misbehavior triggered by the teenager. However the way Danny looked at her admiringly made Rosa smile softly and of course in later times she'd often have a boyfriend in tow.

Their mother Faye was worried that Michele and Danny's relationship appeared rather shaky and during the four years Rosa spent earning her Bachelor of Business (Human Resources) degree Michele and Danny had two trial separations before getting together again. Finally Michele arrived home to announce their childless marriage was over.

Almost two months had passed before Rosa received that news. She'd been working for a job placement agency as a junior consultant and doing very well but was bored with her social life because she'd made a poor decision on the guy she chose to live with. He gave more attention to drinking beer and chatting to pals than he did attending to her needs.

Making one of her infrequent calls to her mom Rosa was surprised to have Michele answered the phone and she gave Rosa an earful about that rotten bastard Danny. He'd ended up refusing to allow her to stay out after midnight unless he was with her. Rosa was delighted, er, dismayed. She said all the accepted support things to Michele and then to her mother who was already weeping before she began talking to Rosa. God, what a depressing household that must be, thought Rosa, as she went off to hand in her resignation before going home to end it with her beer-addicted 'pal'.

CHAPTER 2

Danny Kingston had graduated from working in salons to become chief tutor at the Saunders Hair & Beauty Training Academy. He'd invested to become equal partner with a much older woman Beryl Saunders who'd founded the business she managed. Chief tutor of the beauty section was Beryl's slightly younger sister Mae. At any one time the business deal with up to 240 students taking courses at different levels from six weeks' elementary to very much longer for graduates who with their certificate would then qualified for sit for state registration in cosmetology.

Looking out of the café window mid afternoon, Danny noticed an elegantly dressed and coiffured young woman entering the building and felt a stirring and thought a weekend in 'Frisco or San Diego with her would really be something. Other than that he made no connection.

The intercom clicked, "Danny, reception please."

He almost slurped his coffee. God, that woman had arrived to take him to 'Frisco. Nah, he sighed walking to reception. It would be a babe married to an older guy who wanted to engage him privately to do something with the guy's unfashionable mess he had on his balding plate.

"Hi Danny," the woman said.

Ohmigod, Fellatio Rosa. How long ago was that? At least five years.

He smiled, "Hi Rosa, great to see you. This is a... er... wonderful surprise."

He stood awkwardly and she said coolly, a kiss would be lovely.

Danny heard the intake of breath of the two receptionists who knew his personal policy as everyone did was no touching and no flirting at the workplace.

Swallowing, Danny kissed her. Oh boy, her perfume was almost lethal. This babe was out to kill.

"It's Friday, your classes ought to have finished by now. May I take you away from all this?"

There was absolute silence from behind the counter. Danny imagined the two females leaning forward in great expectancy and considering the visitor's chances of success.

"Er yes," he gurgled. "Wait while I grab my jacket and advise my partner."

When they were in Danny's new black Mustang 2-door Coupe GP Premium. Rosa asked, "Who gets this toy, you or Michele?"

"Me simply because the academy leases it. Michele and I leased our apartment and she has instructed her attorney to negotiate for her shared responsible for the lease to be assigned to me. She was pulling in big money as a company financial controller so we know where we are with the split in liquid assets including cash in joint accounts."

"But enough of that and no saying how sorry your are," Danny said. "I've had enough of that. What do you want to do?"

"It's 3:15. How about a sexy weekend in San Diego?"

Danny received quite a jolt, partly because she'd suggested San Diego. That thought had run through his head when he'd seen her, then a mystery woman, arrive.

"You want a sexy weekend. Who with?"

"You dummy."

"But you're my sister-in-law?"

"So? It's not illegal to have sex with your sister-in-law."

Danny diverted. "You said sex. What's happened? You used to say fuck."

"I've matured and become more refined since those days but I can become really foul-mouthed in bed if I'm strummed into high passion."

He twisted again. "But you are so much younger. You were only a kid back when I first met you."

"Although our age gap remains the same I'll turn twenty-five late this year and you are only thirty-four it is now of no consequence."

"That's a big gap."

"Depends how one looks at it. I happen to prefer maturity."

"I'm married to your sister," Danny said, absolutely sure he was going to lose this one.

"Yes but in name only. She's discarded you and commenced proceedings to have the marriage dissolved."

Danny sighed. "It could take us more than three hours on late Friday afternoon to make the 120 miles to San Diego, more time because I have to go home and change and..."

"Head south now Danny. We can buy you casual clothes there and I won't mind if you don't wear anything to bed or don't shave or wear the shoes you have on now all weekend."

Danny sighed. "Okay."

He headed to US-101 for the drive south. Danny already had noted performing a spontaneous action under pressure like this was new to him and he'd concluded he'd always found Rosa exciting and she appeared even as a teenager to have the gift for leadership. His cock stirred at the thought of being gobbled by Rosa. Oh no, she talked about being refined. Perhaps her mouth never went below the belt these days?

"You look worried."

"No it's fine. Look to clear the air, "I don't want you performing fellatio on my in public."

"Okay."

"But out of sight of people is okay."

"Oh thank goodness. The thought of being a martyr all weekend would have depressed me."

Danny wondered what kind of comment was that.

He coughed. "Um are we really going to fuck?"

"I'd have to say yes unless you cram our program in San Diego with too many other things, leaving us no time to perform absolute essentials."

"Essentials?"

"You shafting me, mashing my breasts and munching my ass. Watch out!"

Danny only just managed not to cross lanes but still the horn-happy bitch in that lane behind him gave him a blast.

"Rosa, why are you doing this?"

"I was devastated when Michele told me almost two months after the event she'd dumped you."

"You think she should have called sooner?"

"No. If you must know when the call ended I cried and cried and screamed she was a stupid bitch and what a fucking waste."

Danny drummed the steering wheel in delight. "What made you take my side?"

"I took no sides. All I knew was that dirty bitch would have been shitting the nest, hurting you to the core."

"R-Rosa. You can't say things like that. M-Michele is your sister."

"You asked what I thought. What did you expect me to do, lie?"

"Oh sorry. My fault."

"There is no need to apologize Danny. You were entitled to ask and to expect a straightforward answer."

"Was I?"

"Oh Danny my darling. Those years with her must have been hell," Rosa cooed, rubbing his arm and then slowly her hand moved toward his groin.

"Er Rosa, don't divert me from my driving. I must remain alert in this building traffic. We'll have stop-start conditions for much of the way."

For some reason she thought that reasonable explanation was hilarious.

He enjoyed hearing her laugh without restraint.

Obviously Danny knew his way round San Diego. He went straight to the Best Western Blue Sea Lodge overlooking the beach. Rosa was too discreet to ask had he stayed there before with Michele. He negotiated with a desk clerk and turned to Rosa smiling. "Because the summer season is only just starting I've managed to get us a King oceanfront room."

"That's very nice."

"I haven't been here with Michele. I stayed here when a presenter at a hair seminar."

"That's fine and thanks for telling me. We can't help but walk in my sister's footprints if we spend time together."

"Er no," Danny said, looking at her strangely.

"The young lady is waiting to process us Danny."

"Oh yeah. Thanks."

As Danny went to hand over his card Michele pushed her card ahead of his and said, "This one is one me; put your card away Danny.

Michele had just the one bag on wheels and Danny said they didn't require a porter.

In the elevator he said, "I would have asked for a cheaper back room if..."

"I would have demanded a room facing Pacific Beach."

"She had given me a one hundred and fifty buck discount available to late off-peak online bookings and upgraded us from partial oceanfront."

"That's great. Kiss me Danny, kiss me properly. Oh how I've longed for this."

They found the elevator had stopped and the doors were open. A hotel maid asked politely were they coming out as they were on the top floor."

They laughed, ended their hug and walked out.

"Ma'am, your pretty pink bag."

Danny returned and took the bag from the smiling maid.

As soon as the room door closed Danny said, "This is just a family quality hotel, nothing luxurious."

"What about the setting?" Rosa demanded, looking at folk promenading on the expansive sands.

"Oh yeah."

"Please undress me," Rosa whispered and Danny said oh yeah again.

His hands were soft and patient. He first let down Rosa's hair, saying she had great bulk and sheen and the hairdresser had done a great job.

"You are a hair stylist so I thought I should have a comb-up to pass your inspection."

She stepped out of her skirt that had been unbuckled and dropped.

"Your legs are so long. They and your..." He stopped.

"Boobs?"

"They and your boobs had grown since that night you sucked me off. You did say that one day you'd allow me to fuck you."

"When you left on your honeymoon and we kissed and I tongued you and then your tongue wrapped fleetingly round mine I promised myself I'd never forget you and that incredible moment. I've often dreamed about you fucking me."

Rosa dropped a hand and said in surprise, "Ohmigod, it's up hard already. You best push it in now."

She climbed on to the sofa, pulling off her top and bra while Danny hastily undressed.

She had spread. Danny saw the inviting ass and went in and licked and kissed it, Rosa making encouraging "Oooh, oooh" sounds. She reached behind and spread her cheeks. Danny decided to chew ass and received a most appreciative and noisy reception.

Ohmigod, he thought. She liked being butt-fucked.

Perhaps wisely he began by licking fingers and reaching though to play with pussy.

"Just push it through; it's already moist enough. I can't bare to wait a moment longer."

So Danny pushed in, taking it slowly because she was not overly large. But she stretched well and without discomfort it appeared.

Rosa began pushing back at him to get them underway. She twisted her face around and soon they were tonguing and as her lube increased he slipped in deeper and deeper until they were fully docked.

12