Sisterhood Ch. 01

Story Info
My sister helps me become her sister.
1.3k words
4.39
56.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~The following is completely fictional. Any likeness to any persons or event is coincidental and unintentional.~

"Will you get up already, Cody?" My sister called from the hallway, thtough my closed door.

"Just a minute." I couldn't let her see me as I currently was. I was wearing old clothes I had "borrowed" from her bag of unwanted things in the shed. I was dressed in a pink t-shirt reading "Princess" and a cut off blue denim skirt. Underneath was a lacy black thong and matching bra filled with my homemade breast forms, knee-highs filled with rice. I had a shoulder lenght blonde wig over my head and black boots up to my thigh.

My name is Cody and I am an 18 year-old closet transexual. Tomorrow was going to be the last day of high school and ended up being the last day of life as I knew it. My step-sister was a bout to discover my biggest, life-long secret.

"Come on, Cody. We're going to be late." My sister, Lizzy, came into my life five years ago. And though we've had our differences, we've been rather close. Most sisters share everything and have that one fond memory that sticks out. Ours was coming. Much faster than I had ever planned. I got dressed for school and we left.

***

We had just gotten home from a long day of exams. My siter and I were alone for the weekend as we were hosting a graduation party tomorrow night after school. We were setting up the house when it started.

"Hey Cody, can you come with me to the shed? I need to get some decorations."

"Sure."

When we got there, all of her bags of unwanted things were lying out in the open. Before I could say anything, she began questioning me.

"So. Why are these open? And why are some of my clothes missing from them? You can tell me, Cody. I won't judge. I'm your sister after all."

"Um I... I... I'm... your sister too, I guess. Its been like this for a while. I've always wanted to be a girl. Even before you came to live with us."

"Hmmm..." Then she shocked me even further. "Take these into your room. You can have them all. I'll help you anyway I can. But you have to swear to do exactly everything I tell you to do."

"Okay. I will. Thanks, Lizzy... By the way, I like the name Isabella."

"Well I'm gonna call you Izzy. Our names will rhyme then, hehe. Tomorrow, at the party, you're going to learn how to be a woman the way only I and experience can teach you."

I took everything into my room and organized it all. I couldn't believe I had a complete feminine wardrobe now. Thankfully, out body types were so similar. Thinking about what Lizzy said, I shaved my body all the way down that night and went to sleep happily in my new pajamas.

***

The school day was completely uneventful. It was finally time to get ready for the party. We had made up a lie that I was going to be out for the weekend. While I was actually upstairs, slipping on my new little black party dress. I wore my lucky black thong and bra underneath and stuffed my cups with the forms. Although this time, it was under a nude suit that looked seemless and made me look I had real breasts. The bra fit nicely and I was never more excited. I fixed my blonde wig and then applied my makeup perfectly. When I was done, I strapped on my black stilettos and went to meet Lizzy in her room. When we looked at ourselves in the mirror, we looked like twins. The only difference was her jet black hair compared to my light blonde. Our outfits matched perfectly. Our heels clicked in unison as we headed down to the party.

Before long, I had just as many guys flirting with me as Lizzy had flirting with her. We decided to hold a little contest and the lucky two winners would go upstairs with us. I was so lost in the moment I hadn't yet realized what would happen next.

The two contest winners were Mark, a good-looking guy I knew from my biology class, and Stan, an equally good-looking guy I knew from the play he did with Lizzy. We found out that he had a secret thing for "trannies" through the contest, which made him a winner. When we got upstairs, Lizzy introduced me as Izzy and told them what I was and that this was my first time with a man. She also said she'd be teching me the perfect ways to please a man. We were in her room, which had a king-size bed set up in it. There was plenty of room for two couples to have sex to their hearts content. And that's exactly what happened next.

"Okay, Izzy. Lesson one. The blowjob. I always like to give the head a little kiss first, to get him excited." She did just that to Mark's dick now in her hand. I reached out and grabbed Stan's and brought it to my head. I kissed it as Lizzy had done to Mark's and from that moment, as my glossed lips touched the head of his cock, I knew that this was what was right. Following Lizzy's lead, I opened my lips and began to run my tongue down Stan's shaft. I licked his cock like a giant lollipop and then took it's now fully hard eight inches into my mouth. I began to bob my head up and down, watching Lizzy do the same. Before long, we had the perfect rhythym down as Lizzy and I bobbed in unison takins Stan and Mark's cocks deeper into our throats.

"Now for step 2, my darling sister." Lizzy stated, pushing Mark onto the bed. I did the same to Stan, pushing him right next to mark. Both Lizzy and I dropped our dresses, and then our thongs. "Okay. First we're gonna teach you how to ride. Here. Lube up." I applied the lube to Stan's throbbing cock and some into my ass and straddled him, my cock body facing forward, looking down at his face. "Now just sit down slowly and go all the way til' you're asscheeks are touching his groin." I did so, sitting down Slowly and taking in every minute of this feeling, as well as taking in Stan's 8 inch cock. "Good. Now come back up slowly. Like this." We rose in unison, and then back down in rhythym. We kept going faster and faster bouncing up and down together, here breasts bouncind in her bra as my forms did the same. We were bouncing for what seemed like an hour when Mark and Stan flipped us over onto our backs and began plowing us simultaneously, Stan in my ass and Mark in Lizzy's pussy. The two kept fucking us in rhythym for an hour. After which they both buckled, filling their condoms with cum. Well Mark filled his condom, but Stan's broke and the most amazing feeling washed over me as I felt my ass fill with the warm. sticky, white fluid.

"Nice job, Izzy. I think you're a natural."

"Oh, Lizzy. Thank you. I've never felt so great. That was amazing." She smiled as we both went down, licking our escorts cocks clean of cum. The rest of the night was equally amazing. after we got cleaned up and dressed, we went back down to the party. The new dynamic duo of Izzy and LIzzy sucked and fucked at least three other guys each that night, having differen contests like who could make their man cum first.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, still in my dress and heels. My thong was missing but my wig was somehow still in tact. Just then, Lizzy walked into my room.

"Get cleaned up. I have a surprise for you." She smiled wickedly and turned away, leaving me to strip and get ready for my shower... Wait a minute. Surprise??