Sisterly Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers

"Oh no, I feel weird." Cassie had broken the kiss and swiftly removed Becky's hand from under her shirt.

"What's the matter, Cass?" Becky calmly looked down at her sister.

"This feels wrong. What are we doing? We're not supposed to interact with each other like this." Cassie began shaking her head side to side as if to say, 'No' within her brain. She hurriedly sat up and was wiping her mouth, her face red from all of the crying.

"Why, what's wrong?" Becky moved to stand in front of her sister, resting her hands on her sister's knees. "You don't love me?"

Cassie began shaking her head again. "Yes, I love you but--"

Becky had already nestled herself between Cassie's legs and had reached in and kissed her sister again. She darted her tongue in Cassie's mouth and was tasting of her sister's sorrow. Having caught Cassie off guard, Becky sent her tongue cascading over Cassie's and devoured the young girl's lips as well. Becky broke the kiss.

"But if you don't love me, I understand..." Becky started to move back.

"Becky, don't do this to me! Come back...come back." Cassie grabbed at Becky's hands and was pulling her back forward. "If this is what I have to do to prove my love, then please do it." Once Becky was standing back between her legs, she let go of her hands. "Please, sis...Don't leave me."

Becky brushed Cassie's bangs to the side and leaned forward again. She ferociously attacked the young girl's lips again, even biting the lower one and pulling on it. She was breathing heavily into Cassie's mouth and had wrapped her arms around the girl's back. As she continued the possessive kissing, she used her hands to rub all over Cassie's back causing the girl to lean forward with an arch and offer up more of her tasty lips.

Becky finally stopped kissing on her little sister but kept rubbing her back lightly. Cassie leaned forward and rested her chin on her big sister's shoulder, enjoying the caresses she was receiving.

"You don't have to stay here with me. Aren't you going to miss things with Tony?" Cassie felt good that her sister had spent the extra time with her and wasn't too upset if her sister was going to go out.

"No. I'm going to stay here with my baby." Becky relayed the information into her sister's ear which was next to her mouth.

"Thank you, Becky." Cassie shifted forwards so that she could wrap her legs around Becky's waist and hug her at the same time.

Becky lifted Cassie, who was clinging to her, off of the dresser and turned around so that she was facing her bed. With her sister still cradled in her arms, she lowered herself onto the bed laying her sister down on her back. Becky released herself of Cassie's grasp and stood up. Cassie just lay there looking to see what her sister was doing. The older sister walked slowly towards the bedroom door, her breasts swaying freely, and went to flick off the light. The only source of brightness was the dying evening sun, making both sisters appear as silhouettes.

Becky made her way back to the bed and was standing above Cassie as the young girl remained on her back with her little legs spread in the position she had been dumped in. Slowly, Becky put her left knee on the bed and crawled forward until she was hovering right above her sister's form. Though facial expressions were hardly visible, the two could see each other's eyes.

"Do you love me, Cass?" Becky gave Cassie a quick kiss after the question before lifting her face back up to look at her sister.

"Yes. I do love you, Becky"

"How much do you love me?" Again, Becky kissed the girl except this time she made sure to slither a tongue in between Cassie's lips before disengaging.

"I love you so much that I don't want to be without you." Cassie was beginning to be frustrated at her sister's teasing kisses. Why can't she just keep kissing me?

"Do you trust me with your life?" This time, Becky didn't kiss Cassie but took her right hand and started fumbling with Cassie's jean shorts.

"Yes, always." Cassie wouldn't take her eyes off of Becky. She loved her sister so much.

Becky had unfastened the shorts and was reaching her hand down into them. She felt some cotton panties and skirted them to the side with her middle finger before resting the tip of her digit on the entrance of her little sister.

"Are you sure?" Becky had moved her head down by Cassie's ear and was flicking her tongue out onto her sister's lobe. With her sister's finger resting in the doorway to her special place and the tongue nibbling at her ear, Cassie was starting to fidget and moan a little.

"Yes..." The admission came out just a bit higher than a whisper.

"We'll see..." Becky started to wiggle her middle finger just a bit, vibrating the virgin entrance walls. She ceased her tasting of Cassie's ear and raised her head just enough so she could watch her sister's face.

Cassie would alternate between exhaling deeply with her mouth open and biting on her lower lip; at one point she even started to lazily suck on her right index finger as she moaned past it. Becky began shifting from her vibrating movements to a steady winding pattern. When she did this, Cassie started pushing her hips forward to meet the gyration and every so often closed her eyes.

Becky decided that it was time to see Cassie's "trust" in her. Never breaking stride with her finger movements, she raised herself up so that she was resting on her knees and straddling her sister. Carefully, she moved her left hand slowly over Cassie's neck and lowered it. Cassie hadn't noticed as she was still bucking against Becky's fingers and sucking on her finger. With her hand in place, Becky reached down with her palm open and lightly grabbed at Cassie's throat. The touch was light at first and then Becky started increasing the pressure.

Cassie continued riding her sister's finger. She could feel Becky's weight on top of her and could feel a hand on her neck. Any touch that she could get from her sister made her feel gracious. Cassie never wanted these special feelings shared between her sister and herself to go away. I love you so much, Becky.

Becky noted that she hadn't startled Cassie and continued on. She began squeezing a little harder...a bit more...she gripped her hand closed...

Cassie opened up her eyes. She could hardly swallow, yet her hips didn't waiver from their erotic dance. She stared into her sister's eyes which only returned the love that they shared before. She understood...

Cassie reached back both of her arms behind her head until her hands made contact with the covers. As the pressure on her neck increased, she started grasping at the bedding material. She was taking in short breaths as her sister controlled her air supply. Pretty soon, Cassie had managed to scrunch up a bit of covers as her choking continued. Her face was red, she could feel so much moisture aiding Becky's fingers, and her humping never dwindled.

Becky let go. Cassie took in long breaths of air; some from her recent choking, and some from the extreme depth of feelings that she was going through.

"So you do trust me. That was very comforting, Cass. You never once tried to stop me." Becky removed her finger from the salivating threshold into her sister and brought it up to Cassie's lips. Cassie opened her mouth to let her sister feed her back her own sweetness. She sucked on the finger as she had done her own only minutes before.

Becky stood up with her legs still on either side of Cassie and felt down at her boy-shorts. They had been bled through with cum and she couldn't ignore it anymore. She balanced herself on the bed while removing her bottoms as Cassie lay there. It was dark now and neither of the girls could see one another but the shapes were still visible. Free of the only thing keeping her cum to herself, Becky straddled back down and got to working with Cassie. She pulled at the bottom of Cassie's green shirt and swiftly pulled the top off, Cassie's white bra faintly visible. Becky had Cassie lean upward a bit as she unsnapped the cradle and then tossed it to the floor. While Cassie didn't have full heavy breasts like her sister's, her own were still a nice C cup.

Becky reversed position over top of Cassie so that she was still straddling her, but facing the other way. She pushed Cassie's still sprawled legs together before sliding the jean shorts along with the panties up and off of her sister. After she had done this, she spread the legs apart a bit sad that couldn't see her sister's wet loveliness in full light.

Becky made a "V" shape with her first two fingers on her right hand and slowly slid them onto Cassie's vagina: first, the fingers started rubbing down either side of Cassie's clitoris which made the young girl start to squirm again; as they continued down they increased their separation, angling out so that they could rub the inner walls of their respective sides; then they would come back up, following the motion in reverse. All the while, Cassie struggled to close her legs so that she may trap Becky's hand there and increase her pleasure. Becky wouldn't let her, though. She just lodged herself in between so that she could rub on her sister's pussy lips with no obstructions.

Cassie did find that she could wiggle her way down some on the bed. As she found this out, she kept inching down until her face was right below her sister's own pussy. Immediately, she arched her head upwards and plunged her mouth into the slickness above her. She reached her hands up and grabbed onto Becky's waist and smothered her face into her loving sister's vagina, sneaking out her tongue to lick at the potruding clitoris.

"Oh yes, Cass. That feels so good...yes...I love you so much." Becky had been caught off guard and had chosen to return the cunnilingus favor. She wasted no time dipping her head down into the pussy before her. She had impaled her mouth so deep onto Cassie that her nose was touching the young girl's asshole. Satisfied that she could go no deeper, she began shaking her head rapidly in a 'no' motion causing Cassie to jerk crazily.

"Ohhh yessss, Becky. It...oh, no...gosh, I can't stop the feeling....please...please..." Cassie's words continued to come out erratically as she felt herself getting closer and closer... Following her sister's lead, she mimicked the motion as best as she could, distracted by the oncoming orgasm.

Though Cassie hadn't the same skill as her sister did, she did have one thing to her advantage. As her sister was vibrating her to orgasm with her tongue and face, she was causing Cassie to moan wildly between sputtering nonsensical statements. What that did was send all the sounds coming from Cassie's mouth straight into Becky's moistened pussy.

This was not loss on Becky's part. Feeling her vagina sucking up all of Cassie's wails and moans, Becky began humping herself down on her sister's mouth. Cassie glad at the help, rested her head down on the bed and stuck her tongue out. As Becky would aim her pussy down towards her sister's mouth, her vagina would be tongue-fucked. Upon one such impaling, Becky kept her pussy down with the tongue inside her and grinded her hips onto it. The rush was too much for her and she wasn't able to concentrate. Becky raised her body up, disengaging her mouth from her sister so that she could ride her sister's tongue better.

"Oh shit, Cass. Yes, hold your tongue out just like that. Unhh, oh fuck. This is fucking great!!! Do you love me more than anyone, Cass?" Becky started smashing her full weight on the mini dick that was Cassie's tongue.

"Mmmm, hhhh..." That was all that Cassie could get out with her sister's pussy in her mouth.

"I love you, too." With that, Becky started slapping Cassie's pussy making sure to land just right so that her middle finger would contact both the clitoris and the opening into her innocent sister.

"Mmmmm..." Cassie knew it was just a matter of time, now. She held her tongue out even more for her sister's pussy.

"Fuck!!" Becky was almost at her limit as well.

It was a rapid procession: Becky started riding harder and slapping harder, while her sister pulled her down harder and tongue-fucked her more. Sweat amongst other things was flying and dripping until Becky replaced her hand back with her mouth...

The contact made Cassie lose it. She came right as her sister put her lips to her. Becky felt it, too, and returned the favor. As she felt small tributaries of wetness enter into her mouth and down her chin, her body jerked and let loose over Cassie's tongue.

******

After the two loving sister's had recovered from each other's orgasm, they had pulled back the covers to get ready to go to bed. They were exhausted and, even though it was only ten-something, they needed sleep.

As always, Cass was on the right side of the bed nearest to the window and she was lying on her back. Becky was propped over her, her right hand brushing and caressing her sister's face. The TV was now on, showering bits of light over the two.

"Becky?" Cassie was looking up at her sister with her beautiful innocent eyes.

"Yes, Cass?" She kept stroking her sister's face.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Becky pecked her sister's forehead.

"No, I really love you." Cassie brought on a look of seriousness. "I want you to have me from now on. I'm yours."

"Wow, ok Cass. I understand." Becky reached down to kiss her sister but Cassie stopped her.

"No. I mean no Tony or anybody else. It's just me and you. I don't want to share my love with you." Cassie kept looking up into her sister's eyes.

"Okay, sweetie. It's just you and I from now on." Becky stopped her stroking and held the side of Cassie's face and delicately kissed her sister long and hard, sharing each other's tongues.

********

Rachel was returning downstairs, the tray of cookies still in her hands.

"Well, Larry, remember how we were kind of wrong about how they wouldn't get along?" Rachel had just sat the cookies back on the stove and joined Larry at the table.

"Yeah, honey, I remember." Larry had a magazine he was perusing.

"I think we were really wrong..." Rachel stared at her husband, smiling delicately. Larry looked up at her, then at the stairwell that led the way to their daughters, Becky and Cassie.

Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers
12