Sisters and Brother Get Close

Story Info
Breakup brings them close.
1.9k words
4.26
171.3k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eric3890
Eric3890
11 Followers

The day had been long for me. I am Eric. I have a job at the shock factory in town. It is a very hands-on job. Everyday I come home, take a shower and sit mostly but one day I heard my sisters home before me. My sisters are twins named Bria and Tia. We live together in a small two bedroom apartment. My sisters share a room and tend to fight a lot but being in close quarters like that is understandable. When they fight Tia usually tries to sleep on the couch but she never gets to sleep there. She comes to my bed and asks to sleep with me. It didn't bother me much we never made a move on each other.

She came in and knelt by the bed and poked my shoulder and asked to sleep with me. I was half asleep and said "sure I guess". She climbed in and grabbed my arm to cuddle. She was down from another fight with Bria I don't know what for but it really messed with her. She laid her head on my bare chest and pulled my arm around her shoulder. She started to cry and that woke me up fully. I hugged her and asked "what was wrong".

She said she let her boyfriend Mark go farther with her. She didn't even go all the way with him and he was trying to force her to go farther than she wanted to go so she broke up with him. So it wasn't about Bria but I guess she trusted me to talk to. She calmed down after about ten minutes and she just got closer to me pressing her body all over mine. She was very hot for my sister with C cubs and a tight ass. Bria was identical to Tia but there were very small differences I could tell them apart but others couldn't. She was very warm and she was running her hand up and down my chest. I fell back to sleep at some point.

I woke up with Tia still in my arms and Bria walked in to check on her. She came to her and grabbed Tia gently to lift her slightly so I could get out without waking her. Bria and I went to the kitchen to talk.

"Why was Tia in there last night." She asked.

I told her what happened with Mark.

She sighed and asked "Are you going to talk to him about that?"

"YES I plan on seeing him today about that."

"I want to be there when you do and we should see if Tia wants to come."

I agreed and we ate breakfast and waited for her to wake up. She finally came to the living room about two o'clock. We asked if she did want to come. She asked me if I was going to hurt him. I said I don't plan on it but we'll find out.

We met up with Mark at his apartment. He was going to walk somewhere but at the moment I couldn't give two shits worth where he was going. He saw Tia and the first thing he said was "there is that teasing bitch." And his voice he said that in made me furious. Then he charged after her. Bria grabbed Tia and backed away. I step in his way and asked him to calm down. But that was not on his mind. He swung a punch at me and caught me unprepared for it. I caught his hit in the chest. With out missing a beat I swung back putting every bit of weight I had behind it and got him in the face. He fell to the ground with blood running down his face. His buddy came running up and stopped him from doing anything else stupid. I told Mark to never get near my sister again or it would be worse.

I had Bria drive home because the one punch I had to throw hurt my hand. Tia was in the back seat with me wrapping my hand. When she was done she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "I love you big brother thank you for dealing with him." We made it home and were kind of quiet the rest of the day.

That night Tia came in before I was asleep and didn't ask just got in bed with me. She was wearing a thin nightshirt and no panties from what I could tell. She gave me a kiss straight on the lips and laid her head on my chest. She said I was the only guy she could trust to be there and protect her. She again like the other night grabbed my hand but this time moved my hand to the small of her back and down to her thigh. Her skin was like silk so smooth. She let go of my hand and for some reason I kept moving my hand over her body. And eventually stopped on her ass. I took my hand off realizing who I was touching and she asked what was wrong.

"I should not be doing that to you." I replied

She slowly moved on top of me and said "you don't have to be so cautious about it being me I want it to happen."

I was stunned she wanted me like that and I can't say I did not think about her like that but was never going to pursue that fantasy till now. I reached up to her waist and began to lift her shirt over her head. I was instantly hard at the sight of her perfect breasts. She wasn't wearing any panties and I saw her small trimmed triangle of hair above her pussy. She moved to my stomach and I lifted to take my boxers off. As I lifted her up she moved her pussy to my face and I paused for a second then kissed her clit ever so gently. She moaned at the light touch then put her hand on my head and pushed me forward and I began licking around her pussy lips and sucking on her little nub. She started moaning and thrashing on my face it almost hurt. She came all over my tongue. I told her to move down and I stopped her over my hard dick and lowered onto it very slowly. Her juices were so warm and slick it made me slid in all the way and she gasped at the thickness of my swollen dick. We began to fuck slowly at first and steadily increasing speed. She screamed as an orgasm hit her and her moans and pussy muscles made me start to cum in her pussy she bent down to my lips and kissed me like we have been long time lovers. We rolled with my dick still in her and after I softened it came out bringing both our juices with it.

We laid there staring into each others eyes holding each other so close. Eventually we fell asleep and the next morning I awoke to an empty bed. I got dressed and went to the couch in the living room were Bria was waiting for me.

"Interesting night huh." She said.

"What do you mean" I said.

"Tia told me she slept with you last night and that you comforted her."

I thought she knew we fucked last night but Tia left out that part I guess. I replied "yeah she was still a little sad so we talked."

"Good." Was all she had to say.

With it just being me and Bria for a while I started reading and Bria took a shower. I had late plans that night to go out with friends and invited my sisters to come. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth but Bria was still in there. I knocked and she said "come in." I opened the door and she was wrapped in a towel dripping wet from her shower. I asked if I could brush my teeth she said "sure." As I did she stood next to me brushing hers. The towel she had on was almost too small her thigh was showing I could see it in the mirror. She looked at me staring and said "see something you like?"

I replied "you have a beautiful figure."

"Thank you."

"Do you mind me looking at you?"

She said "no as long as you don't touch."

Then she playfully flashed a little more leg accidently exposing her pussy. Hers was shaved and smooth from the look. And my meat started to rise she noticed it start to bulge in my boxers and said sorry. I said "don't be." I walk past her to go out and slid in some water bumping me into her. The collision knocked my dick out of my boxers and her towel fell off. The moment we hit the counter I accidentally penetrated her pussy only about an inch. She gasped and we both were frozen. I pulled back and said "sorry' and she said "it has just been a while since I've had a man in me." She still didn't move and to make sure she was ok I put my hand on her back after covering her with her towel. She said thanks.

Then said "so much for the no touching."

We both laughed a little. My hand still on her back I looked at her in the mirror and her eyes were begging for more but she didn't say anything. I moved behind her and place my dick between her legs to see her reaction. To my surprise she let me. I moved to the entrance of her pussy and pushed lightly sliding myself forward till all eight inches were in her. And we both just stood there for a moment. She twitched her pussy and I took that as a sign to keep going. So I pulled almost all the way out and back in again. She moaned very loudly as I thrust harder and harder into her. After about five or six minutes of sex we must have missed the door open cause Tia was watching us.

"Man Eric you are getting around lately." Tia said.

"Oh My God." Was all that came out of her mouth. The surprise of Tia being there set Bria off and she starting having a very strong orgasm and I did too. I came as deep into her as it would go. She finally stopped bucking her hips from the cumming and Tia said "WOW that was a big one."

"Can I join in too?" Tia said.

Bria I guess ashamed of what she did headed straight for her room without saying a word.

"We all need to talk about all this" I told Tia.

About an hour later we were all in the living room. I said "okay we need to talk about what has happened."

Bria said "I don't know why I let you do that it just felt right."

Tia chimed in "me too."

Bria finally put the pieces together and said "that is why you were so happy this morning you two had sex last night."

"Yep and it was great." Tia said.

"So what are we going to do about this?" I said.

Silence went over all of us. I was sitting in the middle of them on the couch with Bria to my left and Tia to my right. My hand was on Tia's thigh and she know it but didn't do anything. Bria was deep in thought then finally said "if we continue this NO ONE can know."

I was the most shocked Bria said that. I was expecting Tia to talk first. Tia's hand went down to mine interlaced with my fingers signaling her approval of our sisters statement.

Eric3890
Eric3890
11 Followers