Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam is introduced to the nudist camp.
3.5k words
4.35
68.2k
8

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
658 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

The week seemed to drag by even more slowly than Monday had. The work I had always found exciting was now tedious and incapable of drawing my attentions away from Cathy. It was mostly Cathy I thought about all week long. I thought of Linda too and it still excited me to know that we'd be together early Friday evening for an entire weekend. But each time I'd think about Linda into my mind crept the thought that I'd also be spending an entire weekend with Cathy as well. I knew I had quite a dilemma on my hands now.

Friday finally came. The day crawled by. Finally I got out of work for the weekend. Just as on Monday I raced home, showered and changed only this time I had been given no reason not to go over to Linda's house as soon as I was ready. I packed far too many clothes for a weekend at a nudist camp although I did remember to bring a flashlight and pair of tongs as Linda had told me I needed to do. Linda and I had talked to each other every night that week and for several hours each time. It was reassuring to me that we did this. I felt like I was cheating on Linda because thoughts of Cathy entered my head so often. By week's end I had resolved that by attributing it to a natural curiosity about some one both beautiful and new.

When I arrived at Linda's house I had barely parked the car when the front door flew open and out ran Dawn. I laughed to myself, seeing her as just an exuberant kid. Still, it was a sort of acknowledgment by her that she too had accepted me into the family. As we walked up the pathway Dawn took me by the arm just as Linda had. I looked up to see Linda standing in the doorway, a smile upon her face. When I got to the door Linda hugged me and gave me a very nice kiss. She took me inside the house, Dawn ran up stairs while Linda and I went to the kitchen. Linda's parents were there making preparations for the weekend.

"Hi Sam," Linda's father greeted me. "Are you all ready for the weekend.?"

"I sure am sir."

Well, we've just about got the Explorer all loaded. We were just talking about seating arrangements" I too had thought about it if everyone was going which it seemed they were.

"Well Mr. Caine, I'd thought of that too and I could follow you in my car with Linda and then we should have plenty of space."

"Sounds like a good idea. You remembered your flashlight and towels?

"Yes sir, I did."

"Good, well, that being the case then we're ready to go. We need to get moving because it's several hours from here. I'd really like to get there before sunset. Linda, would you please get your sisters and tell them we're ready to leave."

"Sure daddy." She said and then turned to me and said, "Be right back. Don't go anywhere."

A few minutes later Linda reappeared with Dawn in tow. "Cathy said she'll be right down. You know what that means, she'll be another hour."

"Now stop saying those things Linda." Her mother reprimanded her. "I'm sure she'll be right down." Linda's mother left the kitchen and I heard her call up the stairs to Cathy, "Cathy dear, we need to get going. Your father's waiting."

"Okay mom, I'll be down in a sec." She replied. In just a minute Cathy was indeed in the kitchen with everyone.

"Okay, Linda and Sam will be following us today. Everything's loaded so let's get going." Linda's father said.

"I've just got this to put in." Cathy said looking down at a large suitcase you might take with you on a trip for a week.

"Cathy, you don't need all that stuff. No one cares how you look there so why don't you just leave it." Linda said to her.

"Now leave her alone," Linda's mother said. "I want you girls to be on your best behavior this weekend."

"Mo-o-o-m," Dawn whined, "You always tell us that and when have we ever gotten into any trouble?"

Her mother just smiled, grabbed a small beach bag that was on the counter and headed out the side door to the Explorer. "I'm parked right behind you so why don't Linda and I go and get my car out of the driveway." Linda thought that to be a great idea, grabbed my hand and almost pulled me out to my car. I backed the car out of the driveway and onto the street behind where Mr. Caine would come. I glanced at my watch. It was four fifty-five. While stopped Linda leaned over to me and gave me a long kiss and rubbed her hand on my penis. When she pulled away there was a devilish grin on her face.

It was only a minute until the Explorer came down the driveway and we were off. The ride was a fairly quiet one. Linda made small talk with me for about half an hour before taking a nap. It took us a little over two hours to get to the camp. Mr. Caine pushed a smart card into a slot that opened the gate to the camp area. Once inside we appeared to be on an extension of the small entrance road we had just come down. There was still forest all around us. We drove for about another half mile before we came to a large lake with a lot of beach houses set off into the woods. "Linda," I said poking her in her ribs with my fingers, "we're here."

"Huh," she said as she woke up in somewhat of a fog. "Have I been asleep the whole way?" she asked me.

"Just about."

"You should have awakened me. That was really rude of me. I'm sorry." She said. "Forgive me?"

"What's to forgive?"

Linda leaned over and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "That's what I love about you Sam, you're never presumptuous. Oh, there's the Fosters," Linda said with a bit of a jeer in her voice. "Their daughter Meg thinks she'd God's gift."

"Oh, and you don't?" I said to Linda chiding her a bit.

"What?" She exclaimed. "You know I'm not vain, well, maybe just a little bit." She admitted and laughed. "But Meg's got me on that one hands down."

We continued through the camp passing by numerous cottages both old and new as well as some trailers and campers. Finally, when we reach what appeared to be the very rear of the camp area. We pulled into the driveway of a multi-level "A" frame house. I saw Dawn jump quickly out of the Explorer in front of us, run to the front door and go on inside.

"What's she in such a rush over?" I asked Linda.

"Who knows what goes through her mind."

I shrugged at the comment and got out of the car and started unloading it. Linda went to the Explorer and helped unloading it. I looked at my watch. It was just 7:10. The sun was starting to go down and we were already in a twilight. It didn't take long to get everything unloaded and into the cottage. Linda's mother prepared a pull out sofa in the living room for me to sleep on. I wondered how Linda thought we'd have time alone over the weekend. Once done her mother disappeared upstairs. I looked at Linda and asked, "So what do we do now?"

"Well, why don't I show you around the campground?"

"Okay, sounds good to me." With that I started to take my pants off.

"What are doing?" Linda asked.

"Aren't we supposed to go naked around here all the time?"

"No! Most people only do that during the daytime. Stay like you are, you're fine."

I headed towards the door with my pants wrapped around my ankles. "Now what do you think you're doing?" Linda quipped.

"Well you said to go as I am didn't you? Well I am!" Linda laughed and we heard a giggle come from behind us. We both turned our heads and saw Dawn sitting on the stairway. "What are you looking at?" Linda scolded Dawn. Dawn giggled again and walked slowly back up the stairs. I pulled up my pants. Linda opened the door and we headed back down the road we'd just come up on.

"Okay, so what are the rules around here?" I asked Linda.

"There really aren't all that many. When you are on the beach or pool area you cannot be wearing clothes and you must bring a towel to sit on. Oh yeah," Linda grinned, "if you get a hard-on you'd better roll over 'cause you'll get it whacked by one of the camp's warlords. And don't do too much staring. People complain sometimes and it can get you kicked out of here and that would not make me very happy at all."

"Well, they seem easy enough. The hard-on thing though will be quite a challenge for me you know."

"Yeah, you'd get one looking at a female plant!" Linda ribbed me and then started running ahead of me thinking I might chase after her for saying such a thing. I went along with her and did chase her. She was too easy to catch and when I did I grabbed her around her chest grasping onto her breasts as I did so. Linda slapped my fingers away. "Stop that!" she warned. "Some of the people around here are pretty weird and you never know what they will complain about."

"Okay," I said trying hard to remember the rules as they started mounting up. "Is there anything else I should know?"

"Nope, not that I can think of."

We continued to walk hand-in-hand down to the beach area and then across the beach. The sun had set and darkness was quickly setting in. It was a clear night and with no city lights the stars lit up the sky more brightly than I could remember. It felt so romantic to me that I stopped and took Linda in my arms and gave her a long deep kiss. Although she didn't resist at all she warned, "Ummm, public kissing on the beach is a no-no too."

"I thought you said you'd already told me all the important rules?"

"Well," she replied, "I didn't think of this one until you kissed me. Sam, don't be such a worry wart. I'll tell you everything you need to know. We'll do just fine here this week-end, trust me." I remember what people had said about the phrase "trust me." It was usually a warning that the person was either lying or holding back. I didn't think Linda was doing that however. I couldn't think of any reason she would want to. We walked slowly back in the direction of the house. Linda held onto my left arm with both her hands, a sort of snuggle while she was walking. I really felt good with her doing this. She made me feel special and that was really appealing. I no longer worried if I would have sex with Linda. I was now much more interested in just being with her. The only other person who had ever been so nice to me was Ellie. The thought of Ellie caused me to mentally pause and think about her a bit. I could feel a sense of missing her. That coupled with my feelings for Linda were a bit confusing and quite unnerving. I must have sighed because Linda asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing really." I replied less than honestly. Realizing this I decided it best to tell her the truth. "Well actually, I was just thinking of Ellie a bit. My feelings for her and my feelings for you are so much alike and I can feel both right now. I'm sorry Linda. Ellie is gone from my life forever, I know that. But you must have someone in your past who brings back fond memories. Well, that's what Ellie is to me."

"Oh, I see." Was the only response from Linda. That bothered me a bit.

"Are you all right by that? I mean Ellie is entirely in my past but it was such a short time ago you can't expect me to have entirely gotten over her already. I will, I know I will. It'll just take a little more time. Linda, you are the only person in my life now. I don't want or need anyone else."

Linda didn't respond to me right away. We were almost back at the house when she stopped and looked up at me and said, "Sam, if you weren't such a gentle, kind and considerate guy I would be offended. But I know you always tell the truth so that's good enough for me."

"Are you sure?" I asked looking for validation.

"Of course I am. I can't say that it thrills me to know you still think of her that way but I believe you when you say that it will pass. By the way, where is she now?"

"I didn't tell you?" I asked her. I realized I probably hadn't and that my question was a dumb one so I continued, "I guess not. Ellie is going to school in Grenoble, France. She'll study there for the next five years."

Looking quite relieved Linda said, "Thank you for telling me that. I know I come across as being so very confident but when there is something I really want I can become a little insecure."

I tried to comfort her by saying, "Well, that's only natural. I wouldn't expect you too be thrilled by it. It's just that it's the truth and I promised you I'd always tell you the truth."

"Yeah, you did. I forgot how the truth can hurt sometimes." With that said Linda took my arm again and led me back into the house. The whole family was sitting in the living room reading. There was no television at the camp so that was not an option. It was nice to be away from all those things though. I looked up at the clock, it was eight fifteen. It had become entirely dark as Linda and I had walked back but I hadn't noticed it. Now I did but the evening was still early as far as I was concerned. Linda had gone to the kitchen doorway and nodded for me to come to her. I did and she pulled me into the kitchen and gave me a great big kiss. "So what do you want to do?" She asked. I grinned back at her. She punched me in the arm and said, "Is that all you ever think about?" I nodded yes to her. She gave me a sly smile in return as if to say so did she. "Well, we can't do it now you know."

"Unfortunately," I replied.

"Shush, give it time. I'll think of something."

"I'll bet you will!"

"Smart ass," she said back. She took me back into the living room, grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and sat down on the floor. It was an old copy of Audobon magazine. The pictures were nice but my mind kept drifting elsewhere. I was almost totally distracted.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Linda asked.

"Oh, well, you know."

"No," she said too innocently, "I don't. Please tell me."

"Linda, you know exactly what I want." I grinned at her. Unfortunately this did not go unnoticed as I had hoped it would. Sure enough, Dawn piped in saying, "Yeah, I know whatchu want too!" Linda looked at Dawn angrily. Dawn defiantly ignored her but didn't say anything more.

I whispered into Linda's ear, "Do you think your parents heard us?"

"I don't know." She answered. "They probably did but since it came from Dawn they don't think anything about it. I hope that's true anyway."

Linda and I sat there quietly not saying or doing a thing for several minutes. It became apparent that her parents had not heard them or had ignored what was said. In either case we were both relieved.

"You want something to drink?" Linda asked me.

"Sure, what've you got?"

Linda went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and said, "We've got coke, diet coke, ice tea, milk, orange juice and water."

"I'll take a coke." I replied.

"How about anyone else?" she said to the rest of her family.

"I wouldn't mind a glass of ice tea dear," her mother responded.

"I want a coke too." Dawn piped in. Linda smirked at Dawn.

"Nothing for me thank you." Cathy said.

"Nothing for me either." Linda's father said.

Linda brought the drinks into us on a tray along with a bag of chips and two container of dip. "Mmm, thank you dear" Her mother said. Dawn grabbed her coke without saying a thing and Linda handed me mine. I thanked her with a big smile. Linda sat down next to me and we both started in on the chips and dip. I think we were both antsy for the evening to come to a close so we could be alone for a while.

"You wanna play some cards?" Linda asked me.

"Sure, what do you want to play?"

"Do you know how to play cribbage?"

"Yes, I do and I'm pretty good at it too." I told her, my pride showing through.

"Then it should be a good match because I'm pretty good too."

Linda and I played cribbage for the next hour and a half. She beat me almost every time. It was then that Linda's mother excused herself saying she was tired and said good-night to everyone. She prodded Dawn to go to bed much against Dawn's wishes, she prevailed however. Linda's father closed the book he was reading and excused himself for bed about five minutes after that. I felt so happy that we were finally alone. I felt sure this would be an opportunity for Linda and I to have some fun.

Linda's father had no sooner gotten up the stairs when I threw my arms around Linda and gave her the biggest kiss I could. I also started to fondle her breasts and of course I became immediately aroused. Linda went along with me for about a minute before she pushed me away. "Sam," she said seriously, "it's too dangerous. Someone is likely to come down at any time and someone probably will."

"Okay," I said, "I'll behave but I won't say I'll like it."

"Good," Linda replied, "and I'm glad you won't like it." That devilish smile of hers crossed her face at that point. Linda pulled me by the hand up and onto the sofa. She pushed me into the corner and snuggled up to me.

Sure enough, not ten minutes passed when Cathy came down in her bathrobe and slippers. She said she needed to get some Tylenol for a headache. Linda told her where she thought there was some and sure enough it was there. "I had a headache too," Linda said. Cathy went back upstairs almost as quickly as she came down. We could hear her parents moving about in their bedroom. "Do you think they're doing it?" I whispered into Linda's ear. That said I got a quick shot to the ribs. "I was just joking," I said to her. Linda didn't say a thing but I could see from her face that she didn't care for the remark. I made a mental note of that.

We sat there cuddling passing an occasional kiss back and forth until eleven thirty when Linda said, "Well, I think I should be getting to bed. Yours is all ready so you're all set. I'll see you in the morning."

I pulled Linda down onto the bed and made certain that I got one good long knecking session out of the evening. Linda didn't allow it to last too long. I think she was a bit concerned about being "caught." Funny, when you're not doing anything wrong you fear the most for getting caught. It's when you are doing something that might be seen as being inappropriate that your fears seem to disappear quickly.

"I didn't bring any pajamas." I said to Linda.

"What?" she asked incredulously.

"I didn't bring any pajamas." I repeated.

"So, you are wearing underpants aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you're all set then."

"You don't think anyone will mind."

"Sam, sweetheart, remember, we're at a nudist camp. At some time tomorrow none of us will be wearing a stitch around here."

"Oh yeah," I grinned.

"Good night Sam." Linda leaned over and gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips. "Pleasant dreams."

"You too Linda. I can't wait for morning."

"Well, just don't get up too early. We are late risers when we're here, okay?"

"No problem." I replied.

"Night now," Linda said once again and turned and scampered up the stairs before I could involve her in another conversation. I quickly leaned over and turned out the table lamp next to the sofa bed. I thought I'd be awake all night just thinking of Linda and the day ahead. I was asleep within five minutes.

espeteroh
espeteroh
658 Followers