Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
Sam and Cathy have breakfast.
3.3k words
4.53
55.9k
9

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
658 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

I awoke early the next morning, six thirty. At least I thought it was early but I could smell the scent of bacon cooking. I got out of bed and followed the scent to the kitchen where I figured Linda was making me breakfast. To my surprise Cathy was standing in front of the stove with a fork in her hand cooking bacon.

"Well, good morning." She said.

"Good morning." I replied. Actually it was the only thing I could think of to say. I saw Cathy look down and then remark, "Nice shorts! Mickey mouse huh? I didn't know guys your age were into Mickey Mouse." I must have blushed profusely as here I was standing in my underpants only in front of a woman I barely knew. I had once again forgotten where I was. Cathy was wearing a light blue bathrobe tied snugly about her.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asked.

"I'd love some. Funny, I don't even remember putting these things on."

"What's that?" Cathy asked.

"My Mickey Mouse underwear!" I said with pride.

"Actually, I think they're kinda cute. Most guys would never wear such a thing because of their macho crap."

"I never thought of it that way. I wear them because I like fun things. You should see the Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner shorts I have!"

Cathy laughed and said, "Maybe sometime I will. Why don't you go put the sofa bed away and I'll bring you a cup." I returned to the living room and did as Cathy suggested. I was just seating myself in the middle of the sofa when she brought the coffee to me on a tray with milk and sugar. She bent over to put the coffee on the table in front of the sofa. As she did so I was able to see right down her front. The robe still managed to conceal her breasts but the sight was still wonderful. I became transfixed to her breasts and I only came out of it when she asked me, "Is the view good?" Cathy had finished putting everything in front of me but had remained bent over. This surprised me greatly because the only reason for her to do such a thing was because she knew I was looking down her front and was allowing me a good look.

"Yes, it is, very much!" I said enthusiastically. Cathy smiled and pulled her robe open.

"There's no reason you shouldn't have a good look right now if you want. It won't be long before we're all naked anyway." Cathy's breasts were enormous, just as Linda had said. Cathy stood up straight and allowed her robe to fall from her shoulders but only as far as her arms. This seemed quite the contrast to her conservative dressing habits. She was giving me a complete view of her body and I decided to thoroughly enjoy myself by taking advantage of her allowing me to look at her. Her breasts were like Linda's in a way too. Her breasts were very firm and although they sagged more than Linda's breasts they still stood out fairly firmly from her chest. Her nipples appeared to be smaller than Linda's too. The triangle between her legs was a golden blonde. I kept looking down her body and noticed that like Linda she too had very beautiful long sleek legs.

"God you've got beautiful legs!" I said almost automatically.

Cathy smiled at me and whispered, "Thank you." My eyes quickly returned to her breasts, the objects of my fascination. I reach out and touched them. I don't know why I did this but it felt like I was reaching out to Linda. I had no sooner caressed her breasts a single time when I realized what I was doing and quickly removed my hands. I apologized to Cathy profusely. Cathy simply smiled and assured me that she hadn't minded. This too caught me off guard. That seemed to be happening to me an awful lot since I'd known this family.

"Why don't you mind?" I asked. "I mean I am your sister's boyfriend."

"I know but Linda's so flighty I doubt she's even gotten far enough to think about the two of you having serious relationship yet. I'm sure Linda didn't tell you she isn't very high on heavy relationships."

"Well, no, she didn't." I said surprised.

"Yeah and I'll also bet she told you that I'm a prude."

I was struck by the honesty of Cathy's remark. "Yes, she did say something like that."

"My sister really has no idea what I'm like or what Dawn's like for that matter. I love her and all, you know, but she can be so spacey sometimes. Sam," Cathy continue with a very serious look on her face, "I really love Linda. She can be as sweet and nice as anyone could want. Then other times she makes absolutely no sense and will get mad over nothing. This all seemed to start when she was fourteen. I mentioned it to mom and dad back then but they told me it was just a phase she was going through and to ignore it. I tried to ignore it but she's eighteen now and she's still like she was, only worse. Sometimes I wonder if she doesn't have some sort of mental problem." Cathy took my hands and placed them back on her breasts and I freely squeezed and fondled them with great pleasure. My mind drifted to Linda.

"Do you really think she may have a problem like that? I mean being spacey," I asked her with a deadpan sort of voice.

"Well, let me assure you that she was telling you the truth when she called herself ditzy. It goes beyond that though. I don't know. Linda lives in a world of her own and is oblivious to almost anything that is going on around her. She really has no idea at all of what either Dawn or I are like. She thinks Dawn is very immature but if you ever listen to Dawn you'd find out very quickly that Dawn's much more mature than her years."

"I can't say that I've seen much of that side of Dawn yet. So far she's acted exactly like I'd expect a twelve year old to act and not a nineteen year old."

"Don't be fooled by her. She loves to play the silly girl, immature kid role but it's really just an act. Dawn usually knows exactly what she wants and exactly how to get it. She's probably the smartest of the three of us."

"Oh, all right. Is there anything in particular I should be watchful of?"

"One time I had a boyfriend over to the house. I had to go out for something with mom for a few minutes. We weren't gone more than fifteen minutes. When we got back we walked into the living room and Dawn was kissing my boy friend. She was only thirteen then but she was already well developed and she knew then how to use what she had. Dawn scares me because I know she is a very sexually oriented person and I think some day she may get herself in trouble. I'd hate to see that because in truth, I love Dawn like I think sisters need to. I mean, we need to stick together and help each other."

While listening to Cathy I came respect her good observations of her sisters and how even handedly she talked about Linda and Dawn. She was quickly gaining my respect and my interest. The entire time Cathy had been standing there she had left the front of her bath robe open and I took every advantage to study her body. She seemed more magnificent the longer I looked at her. I think she had gotten so involved in the conversation that she had entirely forgotten how she had left her bathrobe. Maybe she did know but didn't care. I didn't know. Then, as if she'd heard my mind thinking about her she asked me the last question I'd ever expect her to ask me. "So, do you think my boobs are too big? Linda is always making fun of me because I'm a full cup size bigger than she is and she's a D cup."

"Yeah, she told me that you are."

I tried to say more but I kept stumbling over my words. Finally I found the courage and calm to say to her, "I think they're great. I think Linda's are gorgeous too. Actually, if Linda hadn't told me, I wouldn't have thought of you as being bigger than Linda. I'd probably be too caught up in what I was looking at to notice the difference." I couldn't believe I had just said all that. I was sitting there talking to a woman about her breasts and her sister's breasts. It was totally unbelievable.

"Well, just to show you I'm not the prude Linda would have you believe I am and to show you the difference, come here."

I stood up and found myself immediately in front of Cathy. She lifted her breasts in her hands and said, "Now, take them and weigh them in your hands and see if you can't tell the difference." I was in shock over what Cathy was telling me to do but I was helpless to this type of a woman's power over a man. I lifted each of her breasts in my hands. I could tell immediately, just from the weight of them in my hands, that they had to be bigger. I took this opportunity to also squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples again. Cathy was showing signs of liking what I was doing and actually leaned into me a bit. I also quickly grew an erection which, having a mind of its own, pushed its way out through my underpants. This did not go unnoticed by Cathy and she reached down and grasped me and then very slowly and lightly stroked me. Shivers were running down my back. I did nothing to stop her even though I felt that I should have. I could feel the heat rising quickly in my loins as her soft gentle hand stroked me and I was truly afraid that I'd come all over her if she continued much longer.

"Anyway, Linda also said that for some reason you like to hide them from people so you appear to be much smaller than you really are." I paused for a second and then asked, "Why do you hide them? Are you ashamed of being large or is it something else?" I continued to fondle her breasts even as I asked that question. Cathy's enjoyment had become obvious by several moans that escaped from her. I also noticed her breathing had increased.

"No, I'm not ashamed of them at all. I just can't stand people staring at them all the time. I just don't want to be bothered by that. Guys look at my breasts when they are talking to me so I'll tell them, 'My face is up here.' That is usually enough to put them in their place. I don't want people to like me just because I have large boobs. I want them to like me for a lot of other things. They could know me better by going out with me and taking the time to get to know me, the real me!" Cathy paused briefly to reflect. "I've really been talking your ear off haven't I? I'll get off my soapbox now. Still, you are so sweet for listening to me. I know you listened to me too, by the way. You see, that is exactly what I want guys to do and is that too much to ask for? You'd think so. I just can't seem to find any guy who can do that though. I'm sorry Sam, I'm boring you again with my rambling. Also, I actually do know one guy who really does listen to me, you. God Sam, the way you touch me is wonderful. Not many people have ever been able to make me feel as good as you are right now just from touching my tits." Kathy leaned forward and gave me the type of kiss that says 'thank you for being so kind.'

It was at that moment we both heard someone coming down the stairs. Cathy quickly turned her back to me and tied her robe up. I did my best to get my erection back in my underpants.

It was Dawn. I thought how it figured to be her. Once she was downstairs Dawn slowed her walk into precocious movements around me. I felt her eyes studying me. Once in front of me she turned to me and said in a chirpy voice. "Good morning." Suddenly I felt a hand touch my hardness. There was no doubt that it was Dawn. I saw her grinning up at me. "You sure are up early this morning," she said. She patted my penis as she said that.

I quickly brushed Dawn's hand away from me. Cathy saw me do this.

"Dawn! How dare you do that! Keep your hand off him. You know it's wrong to do that," Cathy scolded her

Then Dawn came out with something that froze both Cathy and I. "Well, you were just doing more than that to him Cathy. I saw you from the top of the stairs and I also saw him holding your tits in his hands." Dawn's bombshell left us both speechless. Thinking she had some power over us now Dawn reach out and grabbed me and held me this time. "It feels so good and I know how much you like this Cathy." Cathy swatted Dawn's hand away from me and cautioned her, "Dawn, you'd better keep your hands off him or I'll have to tell mommy and daddy."

"I don't think you will Cath," Dawn said showing her very precocious self. "Remember what I caught you doing." Satisfied that she had entirely embarrassed us both Dawn went to the kitchen, grabbed a couple of pieces of bacon and went back upstairs.

"What'd she mean by that?" I asked

Cathy was very slow to respond. She was acting like she didn't want to say anything at all. Then she slowly said, "Well, during Thanksgiving break last year my roommate from college stayed with us. The day after Thanksgiving Dawn walked into my room without knocking like she usually does and caught me with my roommate Alison naked together in bed. She said she was going to tell my parents. I knew they wouldn't understand so I agreed to do anything if she'd not say anything. I lost Alison over that too. Until just now it had never come up so I was hoping she'd forgotten. Obviously she hasn't. I'm just happy she hasn't asked me to do anything weird. I don't know what I'd do if she did."

"I can understand that," I said in my most empathetic voice. "Does Linda know about this?"

"Oh God no! She'd never believe it but it would have been much better if Linda had found us than Dawn. Linda would just have made fun of me for a few weeks and forgotten it. As it is she thinks I'm a little Miss Goody Two Shoes."

"That's for sure. She told me that she doubted your sexual desires entirely."

"That's what I'd figured. You see, in my first years at college I was too busy to date and when I did the next year it was so infrequent that I never bothered to tell anyone. I think the Dawn thinks I'm gay."

"Are you?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." She replied tentatively. "I am bi-sexual. I like girls but I really like guys better. For the right guy, if he wanted me to go entirely straight I'd do it. Sam, promise me you won't tell anybody. I worry enough about Dawn saying something. The only person who has ever made me feel as good as you just have from fondling my tits was my girlfriend. They say only a woman knows how to really make another woman feel good. You are beginning to put doubts into my mind about that one. Anyway, do you promise not to say anything?"

"I promise, I won't say a thing." I meant every word of it too. I had come to like Cathy very much that morning and I had no problem with her sexuality. "I'd always had the opinion that sex was a personal thing and was really no one else's business." I said that trying to reassure her of my intent. Cathy came to me and gave me a rather large and long hug followed by a kiss of equal magnitude. I wasn't sure of why she felt the kiss was necessary but I wasn't about to question it either. Her kiss had felt really good.

"You're going to Stonehill huh?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied, "I'm majoring in pre-med. I want to become a psychiatrist."

"I'm impressed." I said truthfully to her.

"So, how do you like your eggs," Cathy asked.

"Sunny side up," Linda surprised us by responding to the question.

"Oh!" I said surprised. I wondered how long she had been there and what she had seen and heard. Linda moved very slowly down the staircase. "Good morning sweetheart." She said to me. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm feeling pretty good. How are you feeling."

"I think I've got the flu," she responded. I could tell by her red eyes and nose that she was indeed sick.

"Well," I said, "I think you'd best stay in bed today and get over this."

"But I want to be with you." She whined.

"I know but it's more important that you get well quickly," I said honestly. "Besides, Cathy can show me around today." I had made an assumption I suddenly realized I shouldn't have.

"Sure, I'd be happy to," Cathy replied quickly and much to my surprise. "There isn't anyone I need to see here this weekend anyway. I was just planning on laying in the sun and catching up on some reading anyway."

"Cathy you're a sweetheart." Linda said. "I wouldn't trust Sam with anyone else but you. I know you'll be good to him." Linda had been taking her temperature and suddenly said, "Ack! 101.2 degrees. Forget the eggs. I'm going back to bed and suffer in silence." Before she could leave Cathy had managed to push some aspirin down Linda's throat with a glass of orange juice. Cathy truly was the most thoughtful of the three, or at least as much as Linda. It told me, however, that Linda really didn't have any idea of how non-naïve Cathy was contrary to her belief.

Shortly after Linda went back to bed Cathy asked me to go for a walk with her along the beach. I thought it sounded like a good idea and immediately agreed. With that Cathy dropped her bathrobe right there. It all seemed so strange that given the proper setting we will do things we wouldn't otherwise do. I was only in my underpants I searched around in my duffel for my tongs and towel. I quickly found them and took off my underpants. I turned around and found Cathy watching me. I grinned sheepishly at her.

"Very nice," Cathy said with a smile on her face. "Linda does have good taste if nothing else." Cathy's compliment felt good and yet caused me some concern. I was still wary of what I seemed to be getting myself into.

espeteroh
espeteroh
658 Followers