Sister's Divorce Ch. 2

Story Info
Todd & Christina enjoy time alone.
848 words
4.45
129.2k
40
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd and Christina entered his large home, and she looked around at all of his nice things. "Ooh, this is so nice," she said with a smile. "You have such pretty things."
"Oh, now I have something much prettier," Todd said, grabbing Christina's firm ass. He quickly spun her around, and pressed his mouth over hers. Their tongues met in a passionate kiss. As they hungrily sucked on each other's tongues, Todd slid his hand up his sister's skirt. Her pussy was soaking wet. He slid his finger inside of her panties, and began rubbing her swollen clit. She moaned loudly. Her hand slid to her brother's crotch, and she quickly removed his throbbing cock. She slid her hand up and down his glistening shaft.

Todd quickly led his sister to his bedroom, and tossed her onto his large waterbed. He pushed her skirt up over her waist, and quickly removed her panties. His tongue slid across her wet pussy slit, and she moaned loudly. He began fucking her with 2 fingers as he licked her swollen clit. "Mmm, yes..." Christina moaned. "Let's 69," she softly whispered to him. Todd laid on his back, and she climbed onto him. She straddled his face with her beautiful pussy, and Todd's tongue slithered along her hot pussy. Her mouth slid onto his large pulsating cock. She began licking all around his cockhead, making him moan. He sucked on her clit hungrily, and her body shook as she climaxed. She ground her wet pussy against her brother's mouth, and her juices gushed from the pink hole.

Christina moved her mouth up and down his shaft quickly, she could taste his sweet precum as it oozed from his thick cock. "Mmm, God!" she moaned.

Todd thrust upward as she swallowed his entire cock. "Oh yes" he yelled. His cum shot into her mouth with great force. Christina grunted as she tasted her brother's hot cum. She cupped his balls, and moved her mouth quicker. Todd continued thrusting into her mouth, emptying his hot jism. Christina loved the way he tasted, and she hungrily swallowed every drop. Todd worked on her tasty pussy even more now. Christina quickly came again, and he slurped all of her tangy pussy juices as they flowed from the pretty pinkness. As her orgasm subsided, Todd quickly pushed her off of him, and put her on her hands and knees. He guided his still very hard cock against her wet pussy.

Christina backed against her brother, and his large cock slid deeply into her pussy. She moaned loudly as his entire cock thrust into her. "Oh yes, fuck me Todd!" she moaned. Todd began moving his cock in and out of her tight pussy, making her grunt loudly as his cock bottomed out inside of her. "Oh God!" she moaned. Her sweet hot pussy tightly gripped his large cock. Todd continued fucking her wildly, slamming his cock into her hot pussy. "Mmmm, yes!" she yelled as she came. Her pussy convulsed around his cock, clamping tightly. Todd moaned, and his cum poured into her. She moaned as she felt the hot liquid spray inside of her. "Oh yes," she moaned. Todd continued thrusting away in his sister's remarkable pussy, his cum shooting deep into her. As the last of his cum trickled from his cockhead, he slowly removed his cock from her.

She quickly turned around, and pulled him towards her. Their mouths met and they passionately kissed. Todd slid his hand up her shirt, and gripped her very large firm breasts. He squeezed her nipples with his fingers, making her softly moan. They then lay side by side, and continued kissing as they held one another. Todd ran his hand across his sister's blonde pussy fur as his mouth found one of her erect nipples. He hungrily sucked the pink nipple, tracking it with his wet tongue. His hand rubbed furiously against her clit, and she came again. Her body shook wildly, and her pussy became even wetter. Todd slid downwards, until his mouth found her clit. He once again began licking and sucking on her pussy.

Christina held her younger brother by the back of his head, as his tongue wonderfully worked on her pussy. "Oh GOD!" she moaned. She came again, and pushed her brother from her pussy. "You have to stop" she moaned. "It's so sensitive now," she added. Todd looked up at his pretty sister, and reluctantly stopped licking her pussy. He slid upward, and placed his mouth over hers, and they began kissing again. "Mmmm, little brother, we have forever," she said, running her fingers through his hair.

"Ok, I guess you are right," he said. Christina noticed his large garden tub, and asked if they could take a bath together. "Sure, sounds good" Todd replied. She watched her brother's naked ass as he walked towards the tub and turned on the water.

"I like a lot of bubbles," she said laughing.

"Me too," he added. Todd poured the bubbles into the tub, and watched as it foamed up.

To Be Continued...