Sisters First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
He couldn't sleep, and neither could his sister.
7.4k words
267.5k
108
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based around the night I discovered the true beauty of one of my younger sisters. It is a work of fiction.

*

Firstly, let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Richard; I am a 22 year old trainee building surveyor and attend university on a part time basis, whilst working for an Architectural Company. I'm about 5'11", with an average build body, very short brown hair and brown eyes.

During the summer, I was invited to join my parents who, along with my two sisters Paula; aged 20, and Anna; aged 18, and my little brother Thomas who is 7, were holidaying in southern Spain.

My parents had rented a large two storey villa off a family friend; a few miles from the coast. The villa was big enough so that we all had separate bedrooms, on the first floor, with a single large shared bathroom, and a separate bathroom to my parent's room. On the ground floor there was a very large open plan living and dining room, a large kitchen, and various other store and utility rooms. We had a private courtyard and swimming pool, and the geography of the surroundings meant the villa and grounds became a sun trap in the afternoon and evenings.

We were having a fantastic time, hanging around the pool sunbathing and swimming, or down at the beach, and it was great to spend some quality time with my family, just catching up on what was happening back home, as I really didn't see them as much as I should since moving out of the family home.

In the second week of the holiday, after an especially hot and sunny day, night time became unbearable. It was about 1:15 in the morning, and it was stiflingly hot and very humid. The temperature must have still been at least 30 degrees in my room. There was no ceiling fan, and despite having the windows open fully, there was no breeze to cool me down either. I wasn't really all that tired, so getting any decent sleep was going to be pretty much impossible. Earlier that evening, after my brother had gone to bed, we'd had a few drinks by the pool; some more than others...especially my sisters, who both consumed far more vodka shots than they should have, and had gone off to bed seemingly quite intoxicated. I hadn't drunk anywhere near as much, but my head was still buzzing slightly.

I kept drifting off to sleep briefly, before waking up again, tossing and turning, my body soaked through in sweat. All my attempts at trying to get comfortable were in vain.

I think it must have been the heat and the humidity, in conjunction with my lack of tiredness, but as I just lay on my back, my mind began to wonder, and I began to feel horny. My cock started to get really stiff, and I knew then that I wasn't going to get any sleep at all. So I decided to get up and get a drink, and maybe then go to the bathroom to fix my problem!

I quietly got up off my bed and crept downstairs to the kitchen, and got an ice cold drink from the fridge. As there were ceiling fans down there, it was nowhere near as hot my bedroom, and I started to cool down a just little. Soon my raging erection had subsided; helped maybe partially because I was also nervous someone would come downstairs, even though it seemed as though the others had managed to get to sleep.

Feeling a little more comfortable, I quietly crept back upstairs, to attempt again to get some sleep. As I walked by my sister Paula's room at the end of the stair landing, on the way to my own room next door, I heard some quiet, muffled noises coming from behind her door. I noticed that the door to her room had not been closed fully, so I figured I would take a listen to make sure she was okay. She was probably suffering the after effects of too much alcohol.

As I listened, I could hear her breathing heavily, moaning, and occasionally making soft whimpering sounds. After a moments thought, I had a pretty good idea of what she might be doing in there, but I wasn't absolutely sure...until I heard more and more of her whimpers. I knew then that my sister was masturbating.

I had always thought Paula was pretty...both of my sisters were; but I had never thought about either of them in a sexual way whatsoever. Paula is about 5'4" with a slightly skinny, but still very healthy figure. The more I thought about her now in my mind, I concluded that; yes, after seeing her in her bikinis over the last week or so, she did have a very nice body; with a perky little backside, and nice 32B sized breasts, which were in perfect proportion to her slender frame. She has straight light brown hair reaching down to just below her shoulders, and big brown eyes. I knew for a fact that she was still a virgin. So was my other sister.

Listening to her soft moans, and her obvious writhing around on her bed, had caused my cock to instantly become painfully stiff again under my boxer shorts. At first I felt a little guilty and disgusted with myself, that I was getting turned on by listening to my sister pleasuring herself, but as I continued to listen for another minute or so, the heat and humidity of the night was getting to me, and my head began pounding. I just knew I had to see more, and quickly I decided to play innocent and go into her room, saying that I heard noises and that I was worried, and wanted to make sure she was okay. I slowly pushed open the door and walked forward into her dim room.

As soon as I entered, I caught the strong, spicy odour of female musk in the hot humid air inside the room. It took her a few seconds, but as she finally noticed me standing there in the doorway, she instantly scrambled about trying to cover up, but to no avail. She quickly covered her breasts with one arm, and placed her other hand over her crotch. In a shocked state she quietly shrieked, "Richard?...w-what the hell are you doing in here? Get out now." I knew she was really embarrassed at being caught, so I quickly whispered, "I heard noises when I got up to get a drink. I wanted to make sure you were okay. Are you alright?" She managed to stumble out a few words in flustered reply; "Yes...I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep, that's all."

As I stood there, I became aware that Paula was no longer making any effort to cover herself up anymore, and had removed her arm from over her breasts. I stared over at her, without saying another word. I couldn't; I was speechless. I watched her, as she gradually started to slide her hands back between her legs. "Why is she doing this?" I thought to myself. Did she think the room was darker than it actually was? Did she not realise that I could see exactly what she was doing? Was she still drunk? I stood like a statue, watching silently as she slowly bent her knees upwards, put her feet on the bed, and spread her legs a little more, allowing me a wonderful view of her wet pussy because of the position I was standing. My eyes by now had fully adjusted to the dim light in her room.

"Are you still pissed?!" I asked her quietly, stepping into her room a few more paces.

I saw her delicately skim her fingers up and down over slit, and she quietly muttered; "A bit!" She softly replied. "I guess this heat is really getting to me as well. I'm not tired at all." The heat certainly was getting to her! As she spoke I noticed that her eyes were in fact fixed lower on my body. She was staring directly at my obviously very erect cock, now straining for release under my boxers. "It looks like the heat's getting to you too." she said, with a coy smile and a little giggle. I watched her as she dipped one index finger between the lips of her pussy, and began to run it up and down in the folds of her shiny pink slit, stopping as she reached her swollen clitoris.

The heady perfume of her hot pussy was driving me insane, and I moved further forward into the room, close to her bed, and surveyed her body up and down. Paula squirmed around on the bed as I looked on, and she totally stunned me when unexpectedly she asked if I wanted to join her, "So we can watch each other while we both masturbate." She whispered. Seeing the look of obvious astonishment appear on my face, she giggled. "Well...I know exactly what you're going to be doing if you go back to your room." She suggested. "So why don't you just stay and do it here? It will make it more exciting, won't it?"

Although I knew it was totally wrong, it was like I was in a daze, and I seemed to have no control over my actions. The heat of the night, and the sight that lay out on the bed in front of me made me so horny. I wasn't thinking straight at all. I slowly nodded my head in agreement, before replying, "This is mad! If we do this we have to really quiet."

Turning around, I gently walked over and closed the door, and made doubly sure that it was locked shut behind me. I walked back across her room and gently sat down on the bed beside her. Without any further thought I began to slowly rub my rigid cock through my boxer shorts. I looked over at her by my side, through the dimness of the night, as she continued to slide her finger across her soaking pussy.

"Can I turn on a light so we can see a bit better?" Paula whispered to me after a few minutes. "Sure." I replied. She giggled, as she got up off the bed and walked across the room totally naked, before flicking on the light switch. One ceiling light illuminated the room with a low yellow glow.

In the low light I could see her much more clearly. I watched her intensely as she walked back towards the bed, without making any attempt to cover any part of her nakedness from my roaming eyes. Her face and cheeks were flushed red with the heat and her obvious excitement. Her whole body was covered in fine beads of sweat, giving a subtle sheen to her skin. God...it suddenly hit me; my sister really was a hottie! She looked so damn sexy. Her breasts were firm. Her nipples were now erect. Her skinny stomach was flat and taught, with defined muscle tone. Her hips swayed as she walked, and as she settled back down on the bed next to me, I lowered my eyes to the small, wispy patch of light brown hair between her smooth, tanned thighs. Her pussy lips were soft and puffy, hiding everything inside, leaving just a simple adorable cute slit going down. I could see how excited and wet she was there; the short curls of hair were matted with her juices, and her inner thighs were shiny.

Without any embarrassment I quickly shuffled myself on the bed, to allow me to push my boxers down over my thighs. As I pulled the elastic waistband up and over my cock, it sprang up, pointing directly towards the ceiling. As I exposed my cock and balls, Paula stared at my erection.

My fully erect cock is about 7 inches long and is quite thick in girth, extending from a thin bed of light brown pubes that hid nothing. My balls hung loosely below between my slightly open thighs. I wrapped my hand around my shaft and skinned the foreskin back, exposing the engorged purple head. It was beginning to leak a little juice of its own, in the excitement of what was happening. Paula panted as she watched me move my fingers up and rub my own cum over the head. I sat back against the headboard and started to stroke myself. She sat there in utter amazement and just watched; her wide eyes fixed directly on my cock.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

If I let her do this, I knew we were way past just watching each other masturbate.

"Are you sure?" I replied, after a moments thought. "If you really want to..."

I clumsily pushed my boxers down my legs, and kicked them off my feet, before leaning back against the headboard, getting comfortable. Paula giggled nervously, as I reached out and pulled her hand over to my crotch, placing it over my throbbing cock. As I held her hand there I could feel her reluctantly feeling me, but as I let go of her hand, I was glad that she kept it there, delicately touching the swollen head of my cock with her fingers, smearing my juice between her thumb and fingers. She moved her hand lower, taking hold of my rigid shaft tightly in her grasp, and after a few moments she began sliding her hand up and down my full length. As she moved her hand on my shaft, jerking me off, it twitched and she jumped.

"I think you like that!" she smiled.

"It feels fucking fantastic!" I managed to whisper in reply.

As if on impulse, I reached over to her, and started rubbing the inside of her thigh, slowly working my way up her smooth skin toward her hot pussy. As my hand got closer and closer she parted her thighs more, and I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her. She let out a short excited squeal as I softly ran my fingers through the soft wet curls above her opening, before gently cupping her soft mound, rubbing my fingers over her outer lips, applying light pressure, as I didn't want to scare her.

I spread open her sopping and puffy inner lips, and dipped a finger into her burning hole. Paula moaned loudly, as I started to push my index and middle fingers into her. I stopped with my fingers in her about an inch deep, warning her to be quiet, or she might wake up our parents, or our brother or sister. I withdrew my fingers, and moved to rub and manipulate her sensitive clit, causing her body to shiver, and further loud groans to escape her mouth. I leant over and kissed her softly, in an attempt to stifle any further moaning that might get us caught. She initially resisted my kissing, but I persisted, and finally she accepted my lips against hers. Maybe she realised that it would be the only way to keep quiet. I gently pulled at her bottom lip with my own. She parted her soft lips and I let my tongue probe into her mouth fully. She followed the movements of my tongue, and pretty soon I felt her tongue in my own mouth.

Our kiss grew more intense, and I applied more pressure to her pussy, still not fingering her or probing her any deeper than I had gone...just pushing my hand against her with more and more pressure, lightly running my finger through the soft folds of her slit, teasing her. I could feel her hips moving slightly, and I heard a little moan escape between our lips.

I broke our kiss, and slid my lips to her ear and kissed it, making sure to breathe into it...I felt her shiver, and I sucked on her earlobe. I moved down to her neck, where I gently licked, kissed, nibbled at her soft skin, before returning to cover her lips again with mine. She let out a small guttural groan from deep in her throat, as I continued to stimulate her pussy with my hand. Our mutual moaning was again muffled by our kissing, as we feverishly jerked each other off in unison, the smells of our sweat and genitals mixing in the humidity of room.

I removed my hand from her pussy, roaming up across her stomach, to caress and squeeze her right breast, gently pinching on her hard nipple. I worked the rubbery flesh between my thumb and fingers, before lowering my head and taking her hard nipple in my mouth. She moaned as I sucked on the hard nub; gently biting it, pulling at it with my teeth, swirling my tongue all over it, and then sucking hard, before moving over to her left breast.

I wasn't so urgent with this one, and just started to gently kiss it, and lick the areola, teasing the nipple by just barely touching the tip with the point of my tongue. I could feel her breathing becoming somewhat laboured, and I cupped my hand over her free breast, fondling and teasing it; tweaking and twisting the erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger again.

By now Paula had released her hold on my cock, and she was gripping the bed sheets with both hands. I could tell she was getting more and more turned on, and I wanted to really show her how good she could really feel.

I started to move lower down her body, licking and planting kisses on her tummy, taking in the slight saltiness of her sweat covered skin, and then began tonguing and playing in her belly button. Her belly raised and lowered rapidly as her breathing became more and more ragged.

She made no attempt to stop me, as I trailed my kisses down to her hip, and then moved over to lick her inner thigh, where I could taste her musky juices that had spread from her pussy. Paula was moaning like crazy, and I swiftly moved around on the bed, positioning myself on my knees facing her, between her legs. I grabbed her, pulling her down on the bed by the hips, and roughly spread her legs wider. In the same movement, I pushed her knees upwards towards her chest, ensuring she was opened up as wide as she could be before me.

I placed my hand under her bottom and grabbed a pillow with my free hand. Asking her to lift herself up I stuffed the pillow under her, keeping her bottom off the bed, allowing me better access to her soaking pussy. With my hands now gripping her knees, keeping her thighs apart, I lowered my head and plunged my tongue into her, sliding it up and down the length of her slit, twisting it around and in between the folds of silky smooth, pink skin. When I got to the bottom I surprised her, and myself, by moving down further, and licking and sucking on her puckered arsehole; not something I have ever done to a girl before. I pushed my tongue hard against the muscular opening, eliciting a startled groan of bliss from my sister. "Oh fuck...don't you stop..." she gasped.

With that, and before she could get out another word, I moved up and began feverishly licking at her open, wet pussy again, making circles all around her clitoris, but actually ignoring it. She was frantic to have my tongue pressed up against her swollen clit, which was now protruding from underneath its hood. She kept moaning and moving around, trying to position my tongue directly on her clit. I knew she couldn't take much more of my teasing.

At last, I pressed my drooling tongue against Paula's rock-solid clitoris. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she moaned out loud repeatedly, and with a deep sigh, bucked her hips wildly against my face. I pursed my lips and put her clit between them, creating a soft suction. She thrashed on the bed, and grazed her finger nails over my back and neck, grabbing hold of my skin, pulling my face into her wide open pussy. It seemed like only a matter of seconds before she went into spasms, and her body started jerking. Her breathing became faster and faster as she climaxed, closing her thighs tightly on the sides of my head, crossing her legs behind my back. Her hips pushed her pussy up into my face. Undistinguishable sounds escaped from her mouth.

Now her juices were flowing freely with each convulsion of her pussy, and my mouth, cheeks and chin were coated. The musky scent of her cum filled my nose.

As Paula started to come down from the high of her orgasm, I pulled my head back from between her closed thighs, breaking her hold around my back, and raised myself up to a kneeling position again. I looked down at my naked sister's slender body laid before me; so beautiful, so innocent, so desirable.

I could see her slit glistening with her cum, and a wet spot forming on the bed sheets just below her. Again, I parted her thighs, and pushed her knees upwards, and as she held her legs apart for me, I leant back down to her, spreading her slit with my fingers, and began to drag my tongue along her pussy, moving my head from side to side, lapping at the juices she had so willingly discharged moments ago. I slowly licked all the juice from around her pussy, and along her thighs. By the time I was done, she was panting and moaning uncontrollably. I could tell that she was hot and bothered again.

Through all this my raging hard cock was being ignored, but my own cum was seeping from the eye, and had begun dribbling over the head. I decided that it was Paula's turn to give me some relief of my own. I know I had lust in my eyes, and I could see a slight expression of fear on her face.

"I want you to suck my cock" I told her. "Let me lay down, and you get on top...I can lick you while you suck me."

12