Sisters Forever

Story Info
Husband and wife becomes sisters.
2.9k words
112k
28
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginita
Ginita
19 Followers

My story began on the internet. I met her on a dating site. She looked innocent but playful – amost like a naughty pixie, and that is what she was. She was also sweet, sexy and cultured and we talked for hours online.

Slowly the conversation became more intimate. One day I showed her mine and she stopped talking to me...for a couple of days. Then she came online and asked to see the photo again. She said she loved it and she wanted more. I went on webcam and she did the same. She showed me her sexy sweet body – big beautful tits and her sweet curvy ass. She showed off to me and pretended to suck my hard cock through the webcam. I was in love.

From that day that she requested to see my cock she could not get enough cock. She told me things – her private preferences and her secret fantasies, and we looked at photos online of men with thick dominant cocks that seemed to shout out their masculine pride. She explained her preferences in a mans body and his demeanour and I learnt so much about being a woman. I experienced a womans deepest erotic thoughts and I feel deeply in love with her again as a woman and with what I was experiencing through her.

She was as surprised as I was by how we seemed to relax and enjoy our private world as we revealed more and more of our secret selves to each other. She doted on me treating me as her sweetest lolly, her favourite toy. We would chat for hours and hours. My studies suffered and I missed the gym but I didn't mind, and although my cock was smaller than the monsters we surveyed she loved me all the same.

Three months later we met. I flew to her home in Europe during a break from the books at home and we made love from the first moment we were in the door...and we talked more, and more, and more.

We sometimes surfed the internet checking out men and she would playfully compare them to me and tell me what she would like to do with me and them as she compared their weapons to me.

When we would make love she called me her little sweety. We would kiss and she would guide my lips to her erect nipples to lick and suckle while in the background she would watch porno movies of stallion men fucking large breasted beautiful women.

Her cunt would weep its passionate wetness onto the sheet and she would gently push my head from her tit down to her shaven pussy. I would lick her to multiple orgasms before I could stand it no more and would rise to fuck her.

The head of my cock is pink, and the shaft is very white. I think sometimes it reminds me of an elegant salt shaker – perhaps one to be used at a ladies luncheon. It slides with ease into her heated depths. She would swallow me up and ride me and encourage me to fuck her more. At first she would be polite and sweet and would want to be kissed and loved as if by her husband but gradually a secret slut that she had chosen to reveal to me would take the reins. I would feel her begin to buck me and rise to met my cock head and she would tell me urgently "fuck me! Give me your cock...give me your man if you can...fuck me harder ...more cock...more cock..."! I would reach that magic point of no return and then feel my loins washed over again and again with the wave of my orgasm that she gave me.

She told me she loved me and it was true then as it is now. I also love her. It was that love, the openness that it brings, that enabled what happened next to occur.

She would hold my cock in bed – sometimes casually holding it as she read a book or watched TV, and other times she would focus her attention on it. She would inspect it, measure it, squeeze it and measure the dense thickness of it against her little finger. Often she would suck it which I love. One day she put it in her mouth and gently sucked the soft little head. Then she looked up and me and said "your cock is so small".

"is it?". I paused and then said "I suppose it is compared to your favourites".

"I wish we could make it bigger" she said.

"How much bigger do you think I need to be?"

"Quite a bit thicker...actually somewhat longer too. It needs to be bigger all around to really work. It reminds me of a girls version of a penis. Do you mind me saying that?"

I honestly didn't mind. I just loved the fact that she could talk so openly and candidly to me. I said "I agree. I feel like a girl when we look at those men online. It makes me wonder what it is like to be a woman"

"I know you do. You're my sweet girly boy. It would be so nice to have you as my girlfriend sometimes. Or maybe my very own sister...I never had a sister".

"Do I satisfy you – do you still want me though".

"Oh yes I do...so much. You are my man, my boy and now my sister as well. I love to kiss you and hold you and feed you my tit and feel you kiss my ass and lick my holes. You are such a wonderful lesbian! And you have your sweet little boy dicky to tickle my cunt so deliciously. It is such a effortlessless and delectible finish to my fantasies after watching the movies and viewing those studs at work. Of course, my little man, you know what I like and you know what I would absolutely adore but you are my lovely little man and I love you very much".

I knew what she referred to. She had told me while we were still online that she had several fantasies. She would fantasize about being a prostitute and serving men publicly while others waited for their turn, or sucking many cocks continuously for hours before being double penetrated by the thickest, hardest and gnarliest cocks. She desired strong virile men who could tame her cunt and make her their sex slave shackled by her desire for their magnificent cocks.

She had also told me of her desire to be with a man who could indulge her desire to share threesomes with other men. We had discussed it in conjunction with men we found on various websites but we had never carried through on our impulse beyond some chat. We had talked to men online, handsome bulls with no need for penis envy, and in those exchanges she had transformed from her relaxed playful norm to a woman very animated and excited and involved with the men concerned. Her cunt would respond accordingly, her wetness apparent in her panties almost immediately.

The conversation would go something like this:

Hi

Hi

U hav a big cock

Thx

My bf has a baby one

Poor him

Poor me!

He is a woman

Does he fuck like a woman?

Ha ha – he should be fucked like a woman

I will fuck you both

OK

Well actually, the conversation recently went exactly like that with a man named Robert! They swapped details and suddenly our world changed. This time she seemed to lose all fear of embarressment, of shame in some imaginery public courtroom. For some reason she found the will to act and she simply didn't want to discuss it with me. The rules were simple...either I was in on her terms or I was out . She was still sweet and lovely but now she was firmly in charge.

For example I always did most of the housework because I was home more once I had come over to stay with her, but now she reminded me of my "duties" before going off to work and she would check on me when she came home – check the kitchen, the carpets, the rubbish, and the laundry. She would leave me piles of her clothes to be ironed and folded. In that week before we met Robert I must have done 20 hours of ironing.

Meanwhile she busied herself in the evening talking to Robert online. I would hear her laugh sometimes while I washed the dishes or tidied her work things away. She arranged to meet him on Friday evening in the centre of Amsterdam. He is a pilot living in the city so he comes and goes very regularly. He would be flying back in that evening and she arranged to meet him at Schiphol for a drink before proceeding further with him.

On the Thursday night before our meeting She told me to meet her in town after work. She told me she was really looking forward to Friday evening and asked me how I felt. I told her I was excited and a little bit scared. She looked at me and said "That is the woman inside you. I feel scared too but it is a delectible fear don't you think?"

She was right of course. I had seen his photos. He is 38 years old and is half Italian and half English. He stands about 6 foot 3 inches and has a lightly tanned complexion showing off his firmly muscled body. He is like a rangy rugby forward with a strong back, arms and powerful thighs. Between his thighs he has been gifted by the Goddess with a dark sweet stallion member. It is so thick and stout like a solid rock with ridges and veins navigating its imposing surface. The head is even thicker and extends beyond his partial circumcision when it is soft but when aroused it stands hard with a purple red anger that demands respect. His great balls are slung tightly under his textured shaft ready to impregnate and dominate women and beta males like me. He knows his place at the front of the pack and I would welcome the oipportunity to lick his balls if granted.

"I have arranged with Robert that you will be attending as my sister and he is therefore expecting you to be dressed appropriately. We thought it would be fun to dress you as a sissy boy for everyone to see but he doesn't need the attention so instead I am going to introduce you to the lovely world of lingerie. Do you like that sweety? Oh..and before I forget we have a name for you. It is Ginita."

In that instant I became a sex toy for a man and a sister for my wife to be.

We shopped. We brought crotchless pantyhose, suspenders, a corset, some skirts and tops (I couldn't say no as they were on special...), some heels and boots, some makeup and a wig and a lovely big coat. She said that I wouldn't need it all for the weekend but it would be fun and useful for the future. I loved it!

On Friday night I spent the day being a girl. I shaved (everywhere...) and I moisturised before changing into the most comfortable sexy clothing I had ever worn. I felt so damned fuckable when I tried on my high heels and stood in front of the full length mirror. My ass was cloaked in fishnet and I wore a black lace thong that discretely accomdodated my little package and which fitted the clenched V at the top of my buttocks. To finish off I donned a white blouse over the top of the waspy corset that held my waist tight. All of this was disguised beneath my jeans and a winter coat.

Tenni wore a similar coreset – her large breast clearly on display when she removed or loosened her overcoat. In her black boots, pattern tights and coat she looked like a sexy French secret agent..."I will say ziz only once..." she likes to say.

We left for the airport. In my hand I carried a bag with a pair of patent stiletto heels, chosen by her to ensure I would feel exactly how fragile a woman is when a man is groping you and seducing you onto his bed or sofa. I would be a prime candidate for being "tipped over" by his ardent masculine urges, my legs soon to be spread wide and my tight boy cunt made available for his pleasure.

As planned we arrived at the airport and proceeded to the cafe where they had arranged to meet. He was there, waiting but not alone as I had expected. He stood and greeted us and his companion did likewise. Her response was relaxed and poised as if she had expected to see another man. She kissed each on the check and they returned the pleasantry. When I went to shake Roberts hand he simply held it and pulled me slightly closer towards him and held my forearm as he looked into my eyes and said my name "Ginita".

"Hello", I said, responding to this new name as if it had been ine all my life.

They introduced Bill to me. He was a friend of Roberts and it appeared he was well aware of what had been arranged – certainly he knew more than me.

My financee and Robert began to chat quietly and Bill took the opportunity to rub his foot under the table against mine as he looked over at me, catching my gaze and staring deep into me, no smile or emotion cloaking his face. He is 62, about 5 foot 6 I think and has a beer belly – I noticed it as soon as I saw him. It is not huge but clearly what people think of him is not his first concern. His hands are big beefy hands and when he held my hand the first time he enveloped my hand in his like a child.

Robert was clearly making headway and soon my financee was suggesting we should go with Robert and Bill to Bills house where we could relax some more.

They both had cars at the airport and Robert was quick to offer to take my finacee while I travelled with Bill. Funnily, I had no sense of nervousness or trepidation at this suggestion. It seemed perfectly natural that she would go with him and I would accompany my date and host for the evening.

Bills car was a BMW 5 series with the windows slightly tinted. In the carpark basement we were virtually invisable and Bill wasted no time establishing who the man was in his car.

As we approached the vehicle he clicked to unlock the doors and gallantly opoened the front passenger door for me. I was thinking how I could easily get used to this kind of treatment when I felt his hand run down my bottom and squeeze my ass right by my virgin plumhole. I blushed, my lip began to quiver uncontrollably. He sat down in the seat beside me and with one smooth motion reached his hand around behind me and pulled my head to his lips and we kissed. A powerful man kiss that filled and dominated me. I knew what he was doing. He was establishing his ownership and position in regard to me and I was acquescing to his demands and succumbing to the attention and pleasure of his assertiveness.

He took my hand and guided to his suit trouser zipper. My hand rested on his crotch and I felt the warmth emenating from his trousers. I knew what I wanted to do. I could almost see myself doing it. I zipped open his pants and reached around inside past the white bulge of the shaft below his gut. I felt the flesh of it and began pull it out. It resisted, caught in his trousers somewhere along his length. Then it released and I was rewarded with a view of manliness that was a revelation.

He had stopped kissing me and now perused my face as I looked in awe at his cock. Not yet completely hard, it surged with each heartbeat as I beheld it. The great knob look ed up at me with its solitary eye. I could look at nothing else. It was so beautiful. I remember his hand gently pushing my head down onto his manhood and I gave no resistance.

I sucked and worshipped his cock for 20 minutes until he exploded into my face. We cleaned up and made our way towards his house. I was scared that we would be late and the others would be worried but unknown to me a very similar event had taken place in a vehicle not far from Bills and they were running a similar schedule to ourselves.

They arrived at Bills just as we placed the key in the front door. Tonight was going to be a fabulous experience if what had eventuated to date was anything to go by...

Let me know if you would like to know what happened that night.

Ginita
Ginita
19 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sissyboys

love ur story i so want to be forced femd.and please my mistress n her bulls clitter420@sbcglobal.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

kinda came up short

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckabout 13 years ago
Yeah more

Great story so far - would love to read more!

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsabout 13 years ago
moar plz

that is all

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Encore!!

Can't wait to hear more. Loved the part about how Bill established his dominance as it happen just like that with me the first time. and I understand the wonderful feeling of being treated like a lady.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Perverse Plan Hot wife turns hubby into a crossdressing sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Wife Comes Around How a wife came around to her husband's pleasures.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
My Wife Turns Me Out At Book Club Sissy slut forced to do everything for his friends.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Twenty Questions Hubby seduced by wife's kinky game.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories