Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 33

Story Info
Wedding week orgy.
6.5k words
4.77
36.7k
22

Part 33 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33 - Sisters, Friends and Lovers

Wedding week orgy

People started to ply Fran and me with drinks at such a rapid rate, I worried I'd die from alcohol poisoning before dinner. Fran and I both stopped for a moment and agreed to switch over to diet soda lest we forget we got married and had a fabulous evening party. We started the party beside the pool, and, of course, the bride and groom got thrown into the deep end of the pool. Fran was carefully immersed, so that only her veil and bathing suit got wet but not the expensive hairdo that she'd gotten in the capital earlier in the day. She insisted and so did her sisters.

We had a fabulous live band that started at five o'clock on one of the many patios in the resort. Of course, the live music drew others from the resort that weren't part of the wedding party. Some of the other guests were pretty good-looking males and females, so no one particularly cared about their crashing our party. The women were all topless and a few nude with one or two wearing thin cover-ups that thankfully didn't do the job at all. I saw Matt making out with a woman I knew was married and not in our party, and I guessed that before long he'd have a new friend up in his bedroom. Ivy had latched onto a male with six-pack abs and a ripped body, and I could see the two of them about to get it on someplace nearby as well. She had that hot blush on her body that revealed she was ready to have wild sex.

Under the shade of a large tent and several Tiki huts, we started the celebration with a long cocktail hour. Fran and I did our first dance together as a married couple, she threw her bridal bouquet, and I tossed her garter to the guys. The lucky recipients were Val and Jeremy, so they got teased quite a bit.

Throughout the ceremony one of Fran's college friends acted as the official photographer. She was a petite powerhouse named Brite Reber, and Fran assured me that later in the party and the week I'd have a shot at her. Brite did a lot of celebrity photos, most recently the country music stars Jim Mellon and Crystal Lee.

Various toasts were made wishing us a long and happy relationship, and then the toasts commenting on how many women I had on the string and how I had to share, and how soon I'd have more children running around the house than I knew what to do with.

When everyone was pretty well sloshed, we started the evening meal. It was at that point that the eight masseuses we'd visited with earlier in the day came in and gave me lap dances to the point where it was hard to hide my arousal from even those at the tables furthest from the dais where close family sat. When they'd finished their games, Fran and I got up and made the rounds of the tables, officially thanking people for coming to the wedding, and joking with them about what would happen later that night and that week.

Right after dinner, we cut a large cake with some lewd drawings on it, and then the heavy dancing and party got underway.

* * * * *

Little by little more and more clothing disappeared; starting with the veils the bridesmaids wore. At about that time, my parents came up to us, hugged and kissed us both goodbye, and headed off to their own, more conservative, resort. They were the only ones that opted for off premises quarters. Everybody else that had come wanted to be in the weeklong orgy that was sure to follow. After their departure, even more of the clothing disappeared.

Fran was positively glowing, and I wanted to make love to her - to consummate our marriage - right then. The longer we went after dinner, the hornier I got. I couldn't tell what Fran was feeling. We were together most of the time, but always in the presence of others. When we weren't together she was doing something 'official' regarding the wedding such as dancing with special people or making sure everybody was connected to the larger group in some way.

Finally, about ten o'clock I saw a narrow opening of time. "Darling, could I talk you into leaving this party for a little while - just the two of us." The tone of my voice and the waggle of my eyebrows left no doubt about what I had in mind.

Fran grinned at me, "Yes, but we're not going to go back to the room." She grinned, "We're going down to the beach." I felt myself harden in my bathing suit at the thought of going to make love someplace where we might get caught. Fran occasionally liked being an exhibitionist or taking a risk.

We snuck out of the Tiki hut and took the long way to the beach so we wouldn't be seen by others in the wedding party. We picked up a couple of towels along the way.

The resort had several dozen chaises lined up along the waterfront. Fran led me to one in the middle of the pack, and then turned and flowed into my arms for a kiss. "Hello, husband of mine. Have I told you how much I love you? I do, you know. More than anything."

As we parted from our first kiss, I pledged my love to her too. I also ran one finger between her abs and the brilliant white material of her monokini. I could feel her stomach tighten at my touch. Under Fran's breath, she whispered, "Oh, yes."

Moments later, we were both nude and kissing again. I lowered Fran to the nearest chaise, and dove face first into her pussy. She was soaking. "Oh, someone's been thinking about sex for a while," I muttered between my initial laps at her slit.

"God, yes. I want you ... and I want every male in this place ... even those that aren't in our party. I am so horny you wouldn't believe it. I almost fucked you at the altar."

I chuckled, "Don't stop on my account."

Fran grabbed my hard cock, straddled me, rubbed her slit with my head, and then sank down until every millimeter of my shaft resided inside her moist cunt. She mumbled, "Oh, fuck, yes. You are very satisfying. Now, fuck me."

We went at it for five minutes, changed position, and started again. The next I knew Ned and Sheila were beside us, also fucking. Aidan and Ally joined us, and then Jeremy and Val suddenly appeared nearby on another chaise.

One by one the other chaises filled up with other couples who rapidly started to engage in copulating activities. Often, we could hear the sounds of some feminine orgasm ripple through the darkness, or some male swear he'd just had the most fantastic fuck of his life as he emptied his load somewhere interesting.

I often heard the word 'swap' or 'change partners' also injected into the few remarks floating around. When I looked I could see either two men or two women change partners, thereby changing pussies or cocks.

As each couple joined us, or swapped, or did something noteworthy, I got harder and hornier as I made love to Fran. She commented on it, and told me she was getting more responsive and cranked up too. Finally, she asked me to stop holding back and to just 'fill her married pussy with my spunk.'

I did just that about five minutes later, syncing my orgasm with about the eighth one Fran was having since we'd started.

Fran pulled me down on top of her and wrapped her legs tightly around me, holding me to her body with my cock deep inside her. "I will always remember that on my wedding night, we made love outside on the beach, surrounded by other people who we love. What a great life we have."

I agreed, and showered her with kisses.

After a while, I withdrew from Fran and we just cuddled together under the stars. Next to us, Sheila asked, "Fran, can I make love to your husband?" Her voice had that raspy sound I knew revealed her excessive lust for wild sex.

Fran laughed, and said, "Of course." She gave me a nudge, so I swung my legs around in Sheila's direction and shifted to the chaise she was on. Fran crooked a finger and gestured for Sheila's partner to come to her chaise. Ned stood and came around to Fran. He turned back to me, "Hey, new husband, may I make love to your wife?"

I chuckled and said in a provocative tone, "You'll have to ask her; it's still her pussy. It's fine with me since I'll be fucking her sister." I guessed that words like these were seldom spoken anywhere in the world, yet I felt privileged to be able to say them that way.

Even as I spoke, Sheila's mouth had enveloped my cockhead, not only cleaning the residual juices of cum and girl juice from my cock, but also sending messages that I was needed in service again. I'm sure I moaned at her onslaught. Since she'd started doing porn movies, Sheila was coming home with little tricks and moves guaranteed to excite. Many of them even went beyond simple stimulation.

With words of love between us, I penetrated my personal porn queen, and we started to fuck, kiss, and fondle key body parts. Around us, some of the group had left to be replaced by others from the wedding party as well as a few guests from the resort I recognized from our time near the swimming pool earlier in the day.

Beside me, Fran had a couple of orgasms and Ned eventually came too. After laying a few minutes and cooling down, I heard Fran suggest a dip in the Caribbean. The pair rose and headed off into the darkness and the water. I turned my attention back to Sheila.

A few orgasms, and Sheila relinquished her favored position to Ally as Aidan took over my fuck with Sheila. After that, Ally was gone and Ivy was there, and then Jane, and then Loren.

From several chaises away in the darkness, I heard laughter and Fran's voice. "You have to ask my husband. Wait. He's over there someplace."

I saw some shadows moving about, and then a few feet away in the dark I saw a smile breakout, almost in thin air, but then I realized it was against the near black backdrop of Bowman's face. He said in a polite voice, tinged with the Caribbean accent, "Mr. Wallace, I would like to explore the bride with your kind permission. I believe she is equally interested in sampling my ... equipment as well."

Bowman stood naked, his body slick with sweat. I could smell his aroma, only it wasn't an obnoxious odor, only an unmistakable smell of one specific individual.

I said, "Ah, Reverend Bowman. She is her own person and makes her own decisions, but she has my blessing. Just don't steal her away from her new husband."

Bowman laughed, "If she tries black, she may never go back."

I retorted with a laugh, "If she sticks with white, she'll see the light."

Bowman laughed, and I knew he took my comments in good stride. He faded back into the shadows. My comments had been loud enough I was sure Fran must have heard.

And then I was sure that she heard, because I heard her moan as, I'm sure, Bowman's large cock started to penetrate my wife. I heard her gasp a few times too, no doubt as he went deeper on subsequent strokes. Then she said through the darkness, "My God, you're huge. I can't believe I've taken all of you."

Bowman's voice comforted, "The human female is remarkably flexible and adaptive to size. In the end, size doesn't matter much, only what each of partner does with it."

Fran squeaked, and I figured that Bowman had done something with 'it' that she found exciting and new.

Loren said to me in a near whisper, "Bowman is nice ... very filling. Don't worry, he'll treat her well, but she'll come home to you. You might want to join them. I'd like to watch."

Loren and I rose, slipped around a couple of intervening chaises, some with couples on them, and found Fran and Bowman. The chaise beyond them was empty, so Loren and I sat down to watch what we could see in the dim light.

Bowman was pummeling Fran's body. They were both totally consumed in the fuck, especially when he started to take long extractions and then lunges back into her body. On each lunge forward, Fran would cum. She even squirted all over the two of them, something I'd never seen her do before.

Bowman kept a steady patter of words going, describing the scene to her, talking about what I was seeing and how I probably felt watching his big, black, cock fucking her tight little Caucasian pussy as her white breasts pushed against his dark body. His descriptions were vivid, and invoked every one of the senses.

I felt ambivalent about watching her. I wondered if I were racist, seeing his black cock penetrating my new wife's white pussy was both arousing and unsettling, but I decided no, it was just his pushy personality and the certainty he carried about him regarding his certain seduction of any woman he wanted. Bowman was arrogant; polite but arrogant. He used politeness as a tool to get his own way, the same trait that Joel had exhibited before I slugged him.

Fran certainly was enjoying herself. I guessed that Sheila had probably enjoyed such long and thick cocks, but that this was new territory for Fran. Maybe Sheila would get her sister into the porn business now that she'd sampled the wonders of an oversize cock. I thought to ask Sheila later if that feature of some of her 'costars' had anything to do with drawing her back into the business.

Bowman finally came, alerting not only those of us near him, but also the rest of the resort and probably the island that he was filling the condom he wore inside the nicest and warmest and most wonderful pussy he'd possibly had in the past hour. His invocations were so exaggerated that many of us laughed. His loud voice party covered the final long moan from Fran, as her final orgasm due to his cock dragged across her naked body.

Fran told Bowman, "Thank you. Truly memorable." She swung around to a seated position on the chaise to face me. She said, "Come into the water with me. I'm all sweaty and want to wash off."

Without saying anything I rose, and held my hand out to her. Fran took it, rose, and we went down to the water. We walked out to where we could easily float but keep our heads above the water. I hugged Fran and asked, "Did I lose you?"

Fran laughed, "Oh, Husband. Don't be jealous. I am yours. Thank you for allowing me to experiment with Bowman, but that's all it was. Lots there to like, but much more that's a turn off to any kind of a relationship other than to have a kinky fuck."

I said in a low voice, "I'm sure this won't be the only time I watch you with someone new and different in some way."

"Different isn't necessarily bad," Fran assured. "In this case, it was just different."

I expressed my thought about his size and Sheila and the porn industry.

Fran laughed, "He does know what to do with his size. As for my sister and her new vocation, I have thought that'd be fun to do some time. We can talk about it some time, but I think it'd be cool to make a real porn video the way Sheila's done. I'd love for you to be in it too ... maybe our whole extended family. We could do an orgy scene."

We were silent for a while. Finally, I said, "Let's head back to the party and see what's going on. The band plays until midnight, and I'd like a couple more dances with you."

On that note, we got out of the water, found our towels, dried off, and went back to the large Tiki hut and the wedding reception.

The wedding party band stopped at midnight, and our party broke up, however, we and most of the other guests migrated to the resort's nightclub that had a DJ who promised to keep going until the sun came up. He played a good variety of songs, and we got an increasing number of slow dances as the morning hours started counting up.

I discovered that I love dancing with naked women, and more than one told me that they liked the return favor. The full-breasted ones seemed to like to dance at just that distance where their hard nipples grazed my chest or where their pubic hair dusted around my cock or upper thighs. Those moves gave me an erection that more than one captured between her thighs tight against her pussy and clit, and hence enabled her to work towards a minor orgasm.

Upon seeing my antics with Jean Henson, my new bride's mother, on the dance floor, a steady stream of women started to come to me and some of the other men for special dances. Some of the women weren't even in our wedding party, and I'd never even met them before. Several confessed their husbands were watching them be slutty, and this was going to be the highlight of their stay in the Caribbean. Several others invited me back to their bungalow, but I turned them down as I knew I was still in recovery mode.

Fran and I gave up the ghost about three-thirty. We went back to our room, already littered with sleeping bodies, made love, and went to sleep.

* * * * *

We dedicated the middle of the next day to family. Doug, Sheri, Fran, and I borrowed one of the funky jeeps the resort kept for guests and drove to the hotel our parents were staying at. We had a leisurely lunch, shared with them some of the party activities (not the sex, of course), and talked about what would happen next in our lives.

I explained about Ned, and his plans for a communal home for many of us. I didn't elaborate much about sleeping arrangements, just mentioned that about a dozen of us had a desire for collective living. My parents had hit adulthood in the seventies so they knew what was going on, plus they were both smart and could read between the lines.

Doug and I had an opportunity to take an after meal walk along the beach with our father, while the women stayed and had another iced tea. I explained in a little detail that I was now living with the women I had pledged my love to the day before. I also explained that Matt, Aidan, and Ned, who he'd met, often stayed over. He just nodded that he understood what I was trying to tell him.

I didn't want to say anything about Doug and Sheri; that was their business, and previously I had the feeling from Doug that he didn't want to share too much about his private life with mom and dad.

Much to my surprise, however, Doug spoke up right after I finished, and explained that Sheri and he were becoming more and more frequent visitors to our circle and that they were not only sympathizers but also welcome members of the intentional family. Again, he stopped shy of any explicit explanation about what that meant.

Our revelations obviously surprised our father, but he tried to hide it. He just nodded his understanding a lot, or occasionally said something like, 'That's interesting,' or 'Oh, I see.'

I grew up knowing from an early age that dad had a stash of Playboy and Penthouse magazines in his closet. When my parents would be out and I was alone, I'd raid his collection, read stories, check out the photo spreads, and masturbate to what I then thought was the most explicit stuff you could get. Little did I know!

I expected some sage and fatherly advice about not living in a communal or group love family situation, but I didn't get one adverse comment from him. A rare question of clarification got asked, but no advice got offered. I also expected our father would share most of what we told him with our mother after we'd gone. I wondered if any of it turned him on, or wish that he'd changed his lifestyle sometime in the past to a more open and receptive style. I wondered if, like Fran's parents, they'd ever had a secret life where they were swingers or in a group situation, but as I studied my father I found that thought just too distant to even consider.

We got back to the resort about six o'clock. Most of the revelers were in the crystal water of the pool sitting on under water stools at small tables just large enough to hold a few cocktails. Apparently, the afternoon had been a lay-around-and-sog time for the women. They guys had gotten together a water polo game that went on for a couple of hours and involved many of the other hotel guests.

Doug, Sheri, Fran, and I stripped down to our birthday suits right there beside the pool. Even with all the naked bodies standing around, I found it arousing to watch Sheri and Fran reveal their bodies to the general public. Sheri shed the last of her clothing next to me, so I reached over and fondled her breasts and we got into a hot kiss. I loved my sister-in-law.

12