Sister's Gang: Bang Show

Story Info
He fulfills his sister's desire for gangbang.
1.9k words
3.02
214.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS A FANTASY WITH NO RELATIONSHIP TO ANY EVENT, PERSON, AND PLACE OR TIME. ANY SIMILARITY IS BY ACCIDENT AND TOTALLY UNINTENTIONAL. IF YOU ARE NOT 18 (21 IN SOME JURISDICTIONS) AND DO NOT ENJOY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT STORIES, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

She was seated in front of me at the table, absolutely naked and trying to take a huge dildo (approximately with 2.5 inch radius and 10 inch long inside her vagina. She was pushing it very hard into her and till now she had taken about 8 inches inside her. Her vaginal walls were stretched to there limit. She was moaning like hell. After few minutes with some strokes she took all the length inside her, I was so surprised to see her capacity. Now she was taking the dildo very rapidly in and out of her vagina. After few moments she came with a loud moan. And fall on the table.

Her name is Sangeeta, 26 yrs. and my name is Rocky, 24 yrs. She is my sister and I love to watch her while masturbating she is very cute and sweet gal having a good and sexy figure 35DD, 30, 41. She has perfect round ass. I have seen many boys who always stare at her sexy ass whenever she goes somewhere out of home. I know many of them might have been masturbate while thinking to fuck her. I also love to fuck into her bowls.

I asked her "Did you enjoy this fuck." Then she told me that yes I did but I want to some Gang – Bang Fuck. I want to be a sex sandwich. I have seen many times these things in Blue films with my some of my boy-friends but never had an experience to get fucked by many boys at the same times or continuously. Can you make my wish come true?

After all she is sister, how can I refuse her wish. I told her ok I'll take some of my friends who were in college with me. My sister and I, we both were alone at home for about 15 days actually our whole family was gone to hometown to attend some function. So, there was no problem of time or place. After two days in the evening I take some boys who didn't know about my family. They were 3 guys.

I told them to sit in my sister's bedroom. At that time Sangeeta was taking bath. After some time, when she came out in her bedroom, she was totally nude with clean shave pussy. When she saw us she was shocked and ran out side the room then I go there and told her that this is day when I want to make her wish come true and for that I have called all the boys.

After hearing me she told me ok, and then we both go there in her bedroom where all the guys were seated. She was still totally naked. When she entered in the room all boys starts to stare her with lustful eyes. They were looking at her big 35DD boobs which were jiggling with the movement of walking and looking at her cute big round 41 inches Gaand. I can see there Lunds started to stand and rock hard. I go there and just sit at a chair to watch the show.

My sister ask there names. They all introduce themselves as Ram, Jeet, and Sanjay. First of all sanjay stand up went towards Sangeeta he placed his hands around the waist of Sangeeta and start kissing her at her boobs he was squeezing her Ass bowls very furiously. In the meanwhile all other boys took off their clothes. Sanjay took the Sangeeta to edge of the bed and laid her down on her back and start licking her pussy. After sometimes Sangeeta stands up and pulled his cock out and started to furiously deep-throat him.

Sangeet would like to write her story by her own hands: -

Now jeet has also leave the seat and come near to me. I saw that they both had large hard cocks, Jeet look a little bigger. Sanjay came up behind me. He kisses my neck and licks my ear. "Thank you, not many girls would let me fuck them, I watch as Jeet take out some pillows.

"Lets go, jeet has everything ready." sanjay said.

We went up to the bed, as I stood up Sanjay pick me up and carried me to Jeet.

Come honey I've wanted to have your sexy mouth around my cock when I saw you." Jeet said. I sat down on the bed and Jeet stood before me with his hard cock pointing right at me. I lick the head and put my hand around him to hold him as i put his cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat. I felt Sanjay push his cock up my ass, pushing till he was buried deep up my asshole.

"Oh baby your ass is so fucking tight." Sanjay groaned.

"Sangeeta, my dear your mouth feels so good sliding on my hard cock. Oh god suck me baby haven't had a good cock sucker in a long time. OH BABY, I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR LOVELY MOUTH WITH MY FUCKING CUM, HERE I CUM BABY. I'M CUMMMIIINNGGGGG!!!!" Jeet scream. I swallowed some of his cum then he pulled his cock out and shot the rest all over my face and hair. I felt Sanjay pull out and shoot his cum over my back and ass. We collapsed on the bed, and I close my eyes taking to get me breath back. I turn to Jeet and ask him if he would fuck my ass while Ram fucks my pussy.

"I would be glad to fuck you honey. I love fucking almost as mush as having my cock suck by you, Ram told. He lay down on the bed as I straddled myself over his big dick. We were going to see how far this thing stretches. My pussy lips parted wide as the mounted myself on Ram. It took a few seconds for him to reach the bottom of my pussy. He still had a couple of inches left over. Better too much than too little. I felt Jeet's dick enter my ass from behind as his hand pushed my head down, bending me over at the waist. At this time I called up sanjay in front of me. I took his dick in my mouth.

At one time I had three cocks inside me, while I was bobbing my head back and forth on Sanjay's dick. Ram was doing a good job fucking me. He kept my pussy full to the brim with cock. I loved my horsey ride.

While I was sucking on sanjay, he became overly excited. He grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat. His other hand grabbed my tit as he forced fucked my face. He was getting ready to cum in my mouth. I took my hands and gently touched his balls. He exploded his cum into the back of my mouth- very salty. I almost had to spit it out, but I maintained my composure and swallowed all his cum like a good girl.

Second side jeet was fucking my ass with his full speed and hardness. He was fucking me as hard as he can and in the meanwhile also squeezing my boobs very roughly with his both hands. Soon he ejaculated into me and get off. But ram was still fucking me into my choot. I told Ram to get on top of me. We swapped positions to more of a missionary style. Ram had such muscular ass checks. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and feel them as he fucked my pussy with his pole.

Ram was using deep thrusting motions on me. His cock was just tearing my pussy up, and I loved it. My pussy was drenched. I don't recall how many times I had cum. Ram grabbed my pale white tits with his large ebony hands. This was just a quick grab as he came inside of me. His hot cum hosed down the inside of my pussy, giving me one final orgasm.

Then I asked Rocky that how's the show. He said, Sangeeta recently you have experienced 3 cocks at the same time. But I wanted to see you get fucked by 2 cocks at the same time in your pussy.

By Rocky: -

Tab Sangeeta ne mujhe aur sanjay ko chudai ke liye chuna. Baki ke dono boys bed par baith kar ab meri jagah show dekh rahe the.

Pahle sanjay bed par let gaya phir meri bahan us ke ooper baith gayee aur uska Lund apni Choot ke anhar le liya. Sanjay ka Lund ek hi bar me pura andar chala gaya. Sangeeta, Sanjay ke Lund ko apni Choot ke andar liye huye hi sanjay ke upar pet ke bal let gayee. Uski back meri taraf thee. Phir meri bahan ne mujhe apna Lund uski Choot me dalne ko kaha. Sangeeta ki Choot me sanjay ka Lund jane ke bad bhi thoda space khali tha, lekin usme mere liye apna Lund ghusedna thoda mushkil tha. Kyonki Sanjya ka Lund kafi mota tha. Phir bhi maine apna Lund ka topa uski Choot ke ched par rakh diya aur thoda sa andar ko push karne ki koshish ki. Pahle to thodi dikat huyee. Lekin Jab maine thoda aur zor lagaya to mera topa Sangeeta ki Choot me ghus gaya. Sangeeta is vakt Dard se karaah rahi thee. Maine us se kaha ki bus thodi der aur, phir tumhe zindgi ka maza aa jayega.

Jab maine apne Lund ko thoda aur push kiya to Sangeeta Cheekhne lagi ki nahin Dard ho raha hai. Lekin me ab peeche nahin hatna chahta tha. Isliye maine apni bahan ko thoda thoda dard dene ki bajay ek hi bar me par karne ki sochi aur uski kamar ko apne dono hathon se pakad kar ek hi bar zor ka jhtka diya aur apna pura Lund Sangeeta ki Choot me dal diya. Sangeeta ek dum se bahut zor se cheekhi. Is vakt mera aur Sanjay, hum dono ke Lund Sangeeta ki Choot me the. Uski Choot apni limits tak stretch ho chuki thee. Maine dekha ki Sangeeta ki eyes me aansoo aa gaye hain. Maine aur sanjay takriban 5 minute tak ushi position me rahe taki Sangeeta apne ko adjust kar le. Jab Sangeeta thodi shaant huyee to maine oose chodna shooru kiya. Kuchh der baad Sanjay ne bhi apna Lund andar bahar karna start kar diya. Pahle to kucchh der meri bahan karahti rahi phir oose thoda acha lagne laga to usne sanjay aur mujhe apne mumme dabane ko kaha.

Baki ke dono boys meri bahan Sangeeta ki capacity dekh kar bahut hairan the.

Kuchh hi der me sanjy ne apna juice chore diya. Kuchh hi seconds ke bad Sangeeta aur me bhi jhar gaye. Humne jab apne Lund Sangeeta ki Choot se bahar nikale to hamne dekha ki uski thighs par hum theeno ka mix juice bah raha hai aur sath hi uski Choot se blood bhi nikal raha tha.

Sabi boys kuchh der rookne ke bad apne apne ghar chale gaye. Lekin Sangeeta is chudai ke baad takriban 3-4 din tak theek se chal bhi nahin pa rahi thee. Shayad ye uski zindgi me sabse hard fucking thee. Khair mujhe to bahut maza aaya.