Sisters' Gift Pt. 04

Story Info
His twin sisters never fail to get him hard.
7k words
4.64
93.4k
73

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Doesn't she look beautiful baby?"

"Which one? They both look amazing." Of course, she was right. Allison and Abby were getting married today. They both looked fantastic.

"They do. They really do." They were both up at the altar, waiting to present their rings to one another. The waited a while to get married, mostly due to my sister's insecurities. She loved Allison, almost too much. Allison loved her too, but the shyness she naturally exhibited almost ruined their relationship. Abby was reading too far into it, and thought that Allison's shyness, even to her, was trepidation at their relationship. It wasn't, but Abby wasn't convinced. In the end it all turned out well, Allison learned to be a little more assertive, and never let a day go by without letting Abby know the depth of her feelings. If Gabby and I were lucky, we would sometimes get to watch Allison express her feelings.

I smiled at the thought. I also felt my pants get a little tighter. Lesbian sex has never failed to get me hard. Gabby noticed, looked at me, and uttered her favorite phrase since we got married. "You are insatiable." I just smiled and nodded my agreement to her. In truth, Gabby and I had a very satisfying sex life. Even though we now had a beautiful three year old girl, we still found time to fuck. Allison and Abby would take the kid, or sometimes Jenn would, when she wasn't cavorting around the world, trolling for new people to meet and fuck. Jenn was back for the wedding, but was leaving soon after. Sometimes, if the new couple wasn't watching the kid, we would all get together, but three and foursomes were getting fewer and fewer in frequency. I was okay with it, Gabby was more than enough for me.

Our baby girl, Laura, was walking up the aisle, throwing flowers right and left, only for the petals to be picked up by the wind, and fly all around the wedding ceremony. It was truly beautiful. She finished her walk, and the wedding proceeded, uniting my sister and her mate. Celebration was truly in order. Gabby, Jenn, and I were leaving with them on their honeymoon. A sort of second honeymoon for me and Gabby (even though we needed no extra spark in our love life), but with three other players to make the time even better. I hadn't been with all of them at the same time since I married Gabby, and I was anxiously awaiting it.

We dropped Laura off with neighbors, and caught the flight out to Jamaica, the honeymoon destination. Gabby and I sat next to each other, her at the window seat. I sat in the middle seat, and next to me was Jenn. Giving them their privacy, we let the newlyweds sit next to each other a couple of rows away from us. We were well into our flight, and both girls had fallen asleep, both leaning their heads on me. I started to doze off too. I awoke to a hand subtly stroking the outline of my rapidly hardening dick. I figured it was Jenn, trying to get more acquainted with me, after a long absence. "Jenn, stop. You know I won't fuck around on Gabby." My eyes were still closed and my voice was laden with sleep. The stroking on my cock continued. I opened my eyes, prepared to tell Jenn to stop again, but saw it wasn't the raven haired vixen. It was my golden haired goddess of a wife. 'That's a little different."

Gabby cooed into my ear. "Baby, how about joining the mile high club?" My dick rapidly hardened at that, and all the sleep was instantly expelled from my eyes. She scooted out of the aisle, making sure to tease me by shaking her ass along the way. We hadn't done that on our own honeymoon on the way down because Gabby wanted to save our first sex as man and wife for the beach. On the way back we were both completely fucked out, and despite having planned on joining the mile high club then, we passed out as soon as we took off. We hadn't travelled much since the birth of Laura, and hadn't had a chance since. Now, we were finally going to join the club that had eluded me for so long.

I waited several minutes before going to the bathroom and joining my wife. I knocked on the door, first hearing a lady that clearly wasn't my wife. After finding the correct door, I was swiftly pulled inside before anyone could see. Both of us were extremely excited and aroused at the prospect of fucking on a plane, and no foreplay was necessary. Pants came down, and Gabby discarded her bra, both of us still wearing our shirts. I sat down on the toilet and motioned for Gabby to climb aboard. Gladly, she accepted. She sat down, impaling herself on my cock. We were fucking, with her sitting in my lap, facing me. Her legs straddled my own, and were planted on the floor, allowing her to have the leverage to lift herself off of my cock, then drop down on it again. Facing each other, we engaged in a rapturous kiss, stealing all of the breath from my body. Our tongues dueled, like they had so many times before, yet it never failed to excite me even more. I started to thrust against her rapid rising and falling, lifting my hips to meet her own as she pummeled herself downwards on my pulsating dick. Despite the uncomfortably small restroom, we were so fucking excited that we each came quickly. Gabby's rapidly convulsing pussy in addition to her increased lubrication as she came pushed me over the edge, and I flooded her pussy with cum. She simply smiled at me, basking in the glow of our simultaneous orgasms. We stayed there for a while, just me holding her against me, kissing her, and fondling a breast. Still being lodged in her pussy, kissing her and fondling her, I rapidly got hard again.

"Ooohhh. What do we have here. Well, I can't let you go out looking like this. I guess I'll have to take care of it somehow."

She got off of my cock and gave my dick a long lick from base to tip, relishing in all the flavors on my cock. Her pussy juice and my cum created a cocktail of which she was incredibly fond. She continued to lick me long and slow, not wanting to rush her blowjob. She was treating my dick like a lollipop, and obviously enjoyed the flavor more than any lollipop she had ever tasted. Finally, she engulfed my dick, all the way to the base. She flexed her throat, as if trying to swallow my cock. Her throat muscles massaged my cock as her tongue continued to lave my rod, pushing me to the brink of orgasm. She could sense it. After all, she had given me her fair share of blowjobs over the four years we had been married. She moved so just the tip was in her mouth now, and created a powerful suction. Almost as if she was using my dick as a straw to try to drain out any cum that was in my balls. She succeeded. I blasted deep inside her mouth. Like the blowjob pro that she was, she took it all, and swallowed it, showing me that there was none left.

We both returned to our seats, receiving a sly grin from Jenn along the way, and promptly passed out until we arrived in Jamaica. The jet was just landing as Gabby and I awoke. Our hands found each other during our slumber and ended up intertwined. I gave my wife a kiss as we landed, and soon we were getting off the plane. Naturally, it took forever to get from our seats to the gate with everyone in front of us taking their sweet time. Didn't they know I had four women to fuck? Once off the plane, Gabby called to check in on our daughter, then we went on with our vacation. We reached the hotel, and smiled when we found out the accommodations that Allison and Abby had booked. Two adjoining rooms housed the new married couple, and connected to them was me, my wife and Jenn. On one bed. My sisters are the best.

As soon as the door closed to Allison and Abby's suite, we heard moaning and giggling. The trip was started, and their wedding was being officially consummated. My girls looked at me, and smiled. Their eyes told me what they wanted. Jenn got to me first. She hadn't been with me for quite some time now and wanted a piece of what she had back when the girls were still in college. She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back onto our king sized bed. I looked up to her and noticed that the years had been kind to her. Still a toned stomach, still that golden tan. Her breasts seemed to be a little bit bigger than when I last fucked her. She climbed on top of me, and ripped off my shirt. My pants came off next, and in a matter of seconds I was naked. Jenn started working on her own clothing. While she did, I looked up at my wife, silently asking her if it was OK to fuck Jenn again. "Baby, I want to see her scream. I want you to fuck her so hard she walks bow-legged for the rest of the trip. And then, I want to eat the cum from her pussy." Well, that answered my question. Jenn planted a kiss on my still fully clothed wife, then focused on me.

She crawled up my body and started kissing me on my chest. She worked her way up to my face, and eventually my mouth. We were engaged in a hot make out session, when she suddenly broke the kiss. She nibbled on my earlobe and panted into my ear. "I have been around the world, looking for the best cock. You aren't the biggest, but no one has made me cum like you. I don't know what you do with that tool between your legs, Ty, but I need it in me." With that, she grabbed my shaft, and guided into her silky sheath. She began to sit up, impaling herself onto my cock, bouncing up and down voraciously. Gabby had started to strip, and was now bare-assed naked. She walked over to me and planted one of her classic searing kisses on me, then straddled my face. While my tongue worked on her aroused pussy, my wife leaned down over me and began to lick the base of my shaft. As Jenn's pussy would come down to take me in to the hilt, Gabby would take a swipe at Jenn's clit. God it felt so good to be in a threesome again. I loved my wife, and still do, but there is just something about another pussy that gets me off. Jenn was thrashing and screaming on my cock, driving herself towards release. Finally, she exploded and a river of girl cum flowed out of her pussy and onto my cock. Happily, Gabby began to lick it up. I was not nearly done yet though. I picked up Gabby, placing her on the side of the bed. I roughly grabbed Jenn, and threw her down on her back. I was going to fuck her senseless.

Starting with a kiss, I brought her down from her orgasm, and back to earth. She looked at me in amazement, and just muttered something about my dick being amazing. I was planning on making sure she never forgot that. Without warning, I drove into Jenn's cunt, burying myself in one stroke. Instead of easing myself in, I forced myself in, setting the pace to fuck her within an inch of life. Jenn let out a groan of approval as I bottomed out inside her. Not wasting any time, I pulled back out to the tip, and drove back in again. I continued at this pace for a while, eliciting moans and groans of pleasure from the now submissive Jenn beneath me. Knowing that she loved dirty talk I growled at her. "You like this bitch? You like me taking you cunt, pounding it this hard?" While I fucked her, I gestured for Gabby to get next to Jenn. I started pistoning in and out of her cunt with my fingers, fucking both of them to orgasm. "Say you like it bitch."

"I like it."

"You like what?"

"OOOHHH! I love your cock punishing my cunt. I love being your dirty slut."

"That's right bitch. Take it."

"OHHHH! Fuck me! I'm your bitch! Just FUCK ME! Don't stop Ty! Don't stop. I gonna CUUUUUMMMMMM!"

And cum she did. At the same time, Gabby screamed out in orgasm as my fingers brushed along her G-spot. My dick and hand was flooded with her pussy juice, and somehow, I held off from cumming. About a minute later, Jenn came down, and looked at me in disbelief. "You just fucked my to two earth shattering orgasms, and you haven't cum yet? Gabby, your husband is amazing, but I need his cum. Care to help?" She simply nodded, and engulfed my dick. She came up after a quick suck and gave Jenn a passionate kiss. The kiss broke, and both girls started licking up and down my shaft, cleaning Jenn's cum off of me. They would pucker their lips, and let my length slide through. Each of them kissing my shaft on either side. Every now and again, they would kiss each other through my shaft, letting their tongues wrap around my sensitive flesh, only to meet the other on the other side. Jenn kissed my wife and said "Honey, I know it's been a while, but the one thing I did that you could never resist was suck cock. I need your cum. I have been dreaming about it since I heard of the wedding. Give me your cum."

She hadn't lost her touch. Her tongue slowly swirled around the tip, bathing it in her saliva. She lowered her mouth, creating an airtight seal around my shaft with her lips. She only had the head in her mouth, but her combined sucking and licking was just amazing. This girl knew how to suck a cock. Her mouth was removed from my dick, and I felt her tongue on my balls, massaging them, pleading with them for my cum. Suddenly, there was nothing. Not on my shaft, not on my balls. After a second or two, I opened my eyes, and looked a Jenn. She had an evil look in her eyes, and proceeded to engulf my entire cock in one gulp. She went down slowly, letting her lips slide down my shaft, and massaging my dick I was inserted deep into her throat. She swallowed, hummed, and giggled around my shaft, sending vibrations through my body. I felt that all too familiar sensation and gave Jenn a quick warning of my impending orgasm. She smiled around my cock and got off of it, only to replace her mouth with her pussy. She impaled herself on me again, this time getting me to cum in one stroke. I came buckets. Every thrust into her was punctuated with creamy white cum flying out of my shaft and hosing her down. As I softened as fell from her pussy, she lay back on the bed, spread eagle. Gabby lay at her legs, and began to lap up my cum. She drank it all down, pushing Jenn to yet another orgasm.

"Well, ladies. That was quite a post-flight exercise. I think I'm gonna hit the hay, and prepare for tomorrow. With you two girls around, I think I'm gonna need it."

I was right, but it came sooner than I thought. In the middle of the night, Gabby woke me up. "Ty. Baby, wake up."

"Hmmm? What is it Gab?"

She didn't answer me. She just grabbed my limp dick and began to pump it as she kissed me. "Baby, I want you to make love to me. I need to feel it. You only fucked Jenn today, and I want you inside me. Show me how much I mean to you. Make love to me baby."

I returned her kiss, and flipped her on her back. Still kissing her, I guided myself into her silky depths. Slowly, I pushed with an even force into her. Once I bottomed out, I hugged her to me. I whispered into her ear. "Gabby, I love you. I always will and I always have. Just lay there and let me show you." I thrust in and out of her, slowly, while caressing her hair and back. It was the most tender I had been with her in a long time. We kissed again, not one of unbridled passion, but one of love. A soft gentle kiss that conveyed everything we were feeling. I really did love this girl with every fiber of my being, and I intended to show her. Seconds turned to minutes, which turned to hours. We made love deep into the night before I came. I brought her to several satisfying orgasms, and continued right on through. As I finished inside her I gave her a kiss. I lay down on my back, and wrapped her in a hug. She lay on my chest, her arm draped over my stomach, wanting to remain as close as possible to me. I stroked her hair and her back. "I love you baby. You are my entire world."

Chapter XVII:

Sleep came easy that night. Very easy. Due to the orgy from the previous night, and baring my soul through sex to Gabby, I slept peacefully throughout the night. I awoke in the late morning to find that my two sleeping beauties had yet to rise. I felt a small amount of male pride knowing that I had worn these two out. I decided to wake Gabby, but in a way that would be pleasurable for all involved. I removed the covers from her naked body and ran my hands up and down her silky smooth skin. I kissed down her body, eliciting some squirms and sleep-filled moans. My head fell between her thighs, and I began to give her a wake up call much better than one the hotel could provide. I licked her pussy slowly, inhaling and tasting the sweet juices that she secreted. My tongue went up and down her slit, causing her to moan even more in my slit. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Jenn had awakened, and she was watching me intently, giving me a smile. Surprisingly, she did not try to intrude, probably sensing that I was trying to have some alone time with my wife. My licks became quicker and I began to tongue her clit. She awoke, still in a sleepy fog, but her hand shot down to keep my head where it was. "Ty, baby. Don't stop. It feels soooooo good." I had no intention of stopping, so I just continued my oral assault on her pussy. Seconds after waking up, she drenched my face with her girl cum, much to my pleasure. She pulled me up to her, and kissed me deeply, tasting her own juices on my mouth. "Mmmmm. What a way to wake up."

Jenn was still looking on as we cuddled after Gabby achieved her orgasm. She looked as though she had something to say, but couldn't quite get it out. Not wanting to push her, Gabby and I just lay there, enjoying each other's company, waiting for Jenn to speak her mind. "I saw you guys last night," she finally blurted out. She said it as if she wasn't supposed to have seen us.

"It's ok, we weren't trying to hide it. We had sex," I replied.

"No, you didn't. That was not sex. You two made love last night. I saw the beauty of it last night. The love you guys share is incredible. I'm just happy you guys let me into this."

"Aww, honey." Gabby spoke this time. "Of course we let you join us. But us three," she gestured to the three of us, "that is just fucking. Making love is something that must be done by me and Ty alone. You are more than welcome to watch, actually I like having an audience. But rest assured, when Ty and I are just fucking, you can bet your sweet ass you will be included. In fact..."

She stopped her sentence short to pull the brunette over to her. Gabby wasted no time planting a kiss on Jenn, startling her a little bit. Jenn is usually the aggressor in her relationships (except when she and I role play), so seeing Gabby take control was odd for her. She soon settled into the kiss, and hands began roaming naked bodies. Backs were caressed, nipples were tweaked, pussies were rubbed, all while the two maintained their liplock. They fell onto the bed, Gabby on her back, their tongues still engaged. They each had a hand rubbing the other's pussy. Soon enough, they started fingering each other, their hands flying into the other's pussy. Moans began to penetrate their kisses as each approached a rapid orgasm. Their kiss broke as they brought the other off in record time. Naturally, I was incredibly hard at this time, and the two girls were only spurred on by their orgasms. They each wanted more. The moans had notified the girls next door, and the newlywed couple decided to join us.

Abby practically tackled me in an embrace. She started kissing me, and in between kisses she managed to say, "Ohhh. Ty, its been ... so long. I need ... it. Your cock ... inside me... now. Threesome ... me and my wife." Damn she wanted it. Even though she was in a lesbian marriage, she still worshipped my cock as much as ever. I looked over to Gabby, silently asking for her approval. She nodded, then wrapped herself around Jenn, for the two of them to continue their fucking from earlier, at a much more leisurely pace. Abby had yet to remove her naked form from my body, not that I was complaining. It had been too long since I was inside her or Allison, and I wanted to make the most of it. I sunk into Abby and she almost came on the spot. She moaned and groaned as she thrust back at me on the bed, writhing in pleasure. Her wife didn't miss a beat. She sat on Abby's face as I fucked her wife. Abby's tongue slithered out into her wife's pussy, attempting to eat her to orgasm. However, due to the fucking I was giving to her, she was unable to keep her tongue in the right spot. Occasionally, she would swipe Allison's clit, but Allison was not getting the pleasure she needed. Abby came soon after. She came hard, the first time in a long while she had cum from having a cock inside her.

fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers
12