Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,860 Followers

"And... Cut!" she laughed, spreading her legs invitingly. "Come here, you!" she said. "I'm going to suck you hard and you're going to fuck me again."

"Okay, if you insist." I laughed, my cock responding to her before she even touched it.

Oh man, what a day that was. Fuck! I was lying on my bed with a full hard-on and I started to have second thoughts about watching some of those videos. As surprising as that day had been it couldn't hold a candle to the time she told me we were going to make a double penetration video. What?

Okay, I'd watched enough porn to know what that was but I never expected to ever see it. My sister explained that she and Mark both loved anal sex so it would make sense for us to send him a video of her with a dildo up her ass. Of course it would.

We were both naked on her bed and she had me video her lubing up her asshole. She was on her back with her legs pulled up using her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart for the camera. I zoomed right in on her puckered opening as she spread the lubricant all around it. Starting with her pinky and moving through her other fingers, she worked the lubricant into her asshole until she could easily slide her middle finger in and out several times.

"Hand me the pink dildo," Maryanne said as she continued stretching her ass with her fingers. Pausing the camcorder, I grabbed the pink dildo from her nightstand, leaving behind the much larger silver dildo.

I was as intent as I'd ever been as I videoed my sister working the pink dildo into her asshole. I'm sure my tongue was hanging out as she pushed, twisted and stretched her ass cheeks apart until the entire length of the dildo was buried inside of her.

"Mmm," Maryanne said, glancing at my hard cock. "You seem to like this."

"I've never seen anything like it," I answered as she slowly slid it in and out, gently fucking her ass with the dildo.

"It takes a few minutes to get used to but then it feels so fucking good," she explained. "I don't turn the vibration on when it's in my ass. That's too much to take." Fuck. I hadn't even thought of that. "Hand me the other one, Ronnie."

I passed her the silver dildo and she had no trouble sliding it into her slick pussy.

"Double penetration," she announced.

"Fuck! I didn't get that on video." I shrugged as I reached for the camcorder. "Do that one more time, Sis."

"Okay, but just for you," she laughed, pulling the silver dildo out of her pussy and sucking her juices off. I got a clear shot of her sliding the dildo in and out of her mouth in a simulated blowjob before she reinserted it into her pussy for the camera.

"I wish this was your cock in my ass, Mark," my sister's sultry voice said as she stared directly into the camera. "I love the way you pump the dildo into my pussy while you fuck my ass, Sweetheart." Maryanne had a dildo in each hand and was rhythmically pumping them in and out of her fuck holes. When one came out the other went in. My cock was rock hard as I watched her double fuck herself for the camera.

"Oh God, Mark!" she moaned, and by this point I was no longer certain whether it was real or not but she definitely made it look real. The dildos were flying in and out of her as she writhed around on the bed and moaned that she was getting close.

"Ohhhh God! Ohhhh Fuck!" Maryanne cried just before she yelled, "Cut!" I shut off the camcorder as Maryanne pulled the pink dildo from her ass.

"Do you want to fuck my ass, Ronnie?" she asked, tossing the dildo on the bed next to her. Did I ever! Holy shit! Fuck yes! "I really need my ass fucked with a real cock," she said, almost pleading with her eyes.

"Hell yes!" I answered crawling up on the bed and positioning my cockhead against her crinkled opening.

"It's stretched out and there should be enough lubricant but just take it slow... at first," she smiled, still holding the silver dildo in her pussy.

I pushed my cock forward and met resistance just inside the small opening.

"It's okay," Maryanne assured me. "Just push a little bit harder." I gripped her thighs, pressed forward and my cockhead popped into her ass.

"The rest is easy," she said as my cock glided all the way into her tight ass. "How does it feel?" she asked, smiling up at me.

"Hot and tight," I answered as I tested it by pulling out a little and sliding back in. "It's like nothing I've ever felt."

"Good. Now that you're in, you can fuck me as hard as you want." That's all the invitation I needed. I pulled back until just my cockhead was inside her and then thrust forward. Goddamn! Her ass was gripping my cock so tightly that I felt like I could cum with just a few more strokes.

Maryanne set a rhythm with the silver dildo that I followed so I was plunging in while she was pulling out. She quickly picked up the pace until I was pounding her tight ass and my balls were slapping loudly against her cheeks.

"Oh Ronnie! Ronnie! Fuck my ass! Oh God!" I was squeezing her thighs and hammering my cock into her ass when she surprised me once again.

"Check... this... out!" she panted as she reached with her other hand and turned on the silver dildo. Fuck! The vibrations pulsated through her pussy into her ass and hit my cock like a bolt of lightning. I exploded instantly, jerking my cum deep inside my sister's tight ass.

"Goddamn! Sis! I'm cumming like a freaking fountain!" I yelled as load after load of hot jism spewed from my over stimulated cock.

"I'm right there with you," Maryanne cried as she pulled the dildo from her pussy and clenched her ass around my cock. "Oh Ronnie," she sighed as she shook and trembled through her orgasm.

"This time it's alright to pull out right away," she told me. "It doesn't feel good staying inside my ass like it does when you're in my pussy," she explained. I pulled out and Maryanne lowered her legs so I could lay on top of her.

"Damn, Sis!" I said as I caught my breath.

"Liked your first ass fuck, huh?" she asked

"It was so different. I like your pussy better but yeah, I liked it." I told her.

"I wouldn't want to do it every day either but once in a while it is a nasty turn on," she smiled radiantly. "Ready to finish the video?"

"Sure, um... where were we?" I asked, reaching for the camcorder.

"I think we were like this," she answered, pushing the dildos back into their respective holes. "I was just finishing," she said just before she started moaning and calling Mark's name. Damn she was good.

I gave in and put on a video of Maryanne masturbating in the back yard. I remembered how she had me rub suntan lotion all over her ass before she masturbated. My cock was so fucking hard that day and I shot a huge load of cum when she had me masturbate for her.

Watching the video, it didn't take long before I was shooting cum all over my stomach. I cleaned up, and fell asleep imagining Maryanne and Mark fucking their brains out. Fucking unfair!

Maryanne came and found me at work the next day.

"Hey," she said, standing next to my workstation in the receiving room.

"How's Mark?" I asked, kissing her chastely on the cheek.

"He's good," she smiled demurely. "I'm really glad he's home." She blushed when I raised my eyebrows and we both laughed nervously.

"He want's you to come to dinner," she said, brushing a stray hair from her forehead. "He wants to thank you personally for the videos," she added, lowering her voice even though no one else was back there.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, not sure what I thought about spending the evening with Mark and Maryanne all lovey-dovey together.

"He'd really appreciate it," she said. "We both would." I caught myself before I let my mind envision how my sister might show her appreciation.

"When?" I asked as I pick up a box and set it on the table.

"Are you busy tonight?" I just stare at her.

"When have you known me to be busy, Sis?" I asked, shrugging it off. "I'd love to come over for dinner so we can all sit around and talk about what great videos I made of you," I answered more sarcastically than I intended.

"Ronnie, don't be like that." She frowned at me and I immediately regretted it.

"I'm sorry, Sis." I smiled and pulled her into a quick embrace. "I'd love to come over for dinner. What time?"

"About six?"

"I'll be there," I told her, wondering what I had gotten myself into as she walked away.

I was right on time and Mark handed me a beer while Maryanne finished making dinner. Maryanne had always let me drink beer but not when I was driving home afterwards. I didn't want to seem like a geek in front of Mark so I just sipped it as we talked.

"You are an amazing videographer!" Mark said, raising his bottle to me as we settled ourselves in the living room. "I couldn't believe how good those videos were."

"Thanks," I said, raising my bottle towards his. "Having a model as perfect as Maryanne made it pretty easy."

"Of course," he agreed. "Not every guy your age gets to see that kind of flesh everyday, does he?"

"Probably not," I answered, getting uncomfortable with the direction this conversation was taking.

"I don't understand why you wouldn't fuck her," he said, shaking his head. "When I was your age..." I cut him off before he could finish.

"She's my sister," I said matter-of-factly before taking a big swig of my beer to indicate that settled the matter.

"Of course," he smiled, changing his approach. "I'm really intrigued about how you came up with the ideas and where you learned to edit like that." Before I could answer, he got up and grabbed us a couple more beers. I didn't even realize that I had finished mine.

"Take it easy on the beer," Maryanne yelled from the kitchen. "He's not even old enough to drink."

"Okay," Mark yelled back, winking at me conspiratorially. "Those looked like professional videos, Ron." Mark complimented me again. "Tell me about the whole process," he said, sitting back and as he took a drink.

I spent the next twenty minutes or so explaining the entire process from start to finish. I told him how Maryanne and I would discuss various ideas. I had seen a lot of porn videos and Maryanne instinctively knew what Mark would like to see. He nodded for me to go on and I explained how I had taken a class in video editing but really learned by trial and error as we went along, just trying things to see how they would look.

"Wow, almost completely self taught, huh?" he said admiringly.

"Pretty much," I agreed.

"I had something to do with it too," Maryanne said, coming into the living room to tell us dinner was ready.

"It was pretty much all you, Sis," I agreed, standing up too fast and feeling the buzz hit my head. Maybe I drank those beers a little too quickly.

Maryanne is a great cook and we had a wonderful dinner. The two of us talked a little about work but Mark kept bringing the conversation back to the videos.

"How did you feel, Hon," he asked Maryanne. "Being so totally exposed in front of your brother?" I watched Maryanne blush and take a drink before she answered.

"I pretty much just played to the camera and imagined you were watching me," she finally answered. Mark nodded and finally dropped the subject.

After dinner, Maryanne insisted she would do the dishes while Mark and I continued our visit. He got us each another beer and asked me to show him how to access the video files on the computer. I was relieved that I had painstakingly deleted every conversation between my sister and I along with her occasional slip of calling my name instead of Mark's.

We sat side by side in front of the computer and I showed him how he could access the finished videos as well as the raw footage. When he asked to see some of the raw footage, I pulled up one of the early videos that I knew for sure wouldn't have any inappropriate comments.

"God, she's sexy," Mark said as we watched Maryanne masturbate. I had seen this video numerous times but still couldn't help my reaction. I crossed my legs to try and diminish my hard-on before Mark noticed but apparently it didn't work.

"Don't worry, Sport," he smiled. "I get hard watching her, too." I'm not your sport and besides you get to fuck her after I go home. What do I get? I didn't say any of those things out loud.

"She is pretty sexy," I offered more calmly than I felt. I didn't want to be sitting here with my brother-in-law watching Maryanne fingering her pussy and moaning but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I finished my beer and Mark offered to get me another one just as Maryanne walked in.

"I think he's had enough beer," she said just before she noticed what we were watching. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" she asked, almost exactly like she did the day she caught me masturbating.

"The geek is showing me some of the outtakes," Mark answered calmly while I shrugged embarrassingly. "You are amazing," he added, standing up and putting his arms around her.

"I should be going," I said, standing up and giving away the extent of my arousal.

"You are in no condition to drive after the beers you've had," Maryanne said, glancing at my crotch and quickly focusing back on my face. "One of us can drive you home or you can spend the night but you're not driving." Mark jumped in before I could answer.

"Why don't you spend the night?" he said. "Your room is all ready. In fact," he added, throwing his arm around me, "I think you should move back in here with us."

"What?" I asked wondering why on earth he would want me hanging around.

"Think about it, Ron. You'll be closer to school," I had intentionally chosen a college near by so I could justify living with Maryanne. "And you could teach me how to edit video," he said as he walked me down the hall to the guest bedroom. I turned and caught Maryanne's eye as Mark continued down the hall to their bedroom. She just shrugged and kissed me on the cheek.

What the fuck! I was feeling kind of buzzed so I figured it would be best to not even think about any of this tonight. I stripped off my clothes and crawled into bed but images of my naked sister permeated my thoughts. I fluffed my pillow and tried to sleep but I eventually turned onto my back, lightly stroking my erect cock.

"Oh Fuck!" Maryanne cried out in the darkness, her voice echoing down the hallway from her bedroom. I yanked my hand away from my cock like I had been caught but then laughed at my own reaction as I recognized the familiar sounds of my sister climaxing.

I had left my door ajar and now realized that they had left their bedroom door wide open as well. Laying there in the dark, I distinctly heard the sound of flesh slapping flesh, interspersed with occasional erotic grunts and moans. I wanted to cover my head with my pillow but instead found myself drawn to the sounds and tried to imagine the visuals that went along with the soundtrack of their lovemaking.

It seemed to go on forever and I found it disturbingly arousing. I stroked my cock in rhythm to their noises and grabbed a Kleenex from the nightstand for my eventual discharge. It felt weirdly voyeuristic even though I couldn't see anything and I shot a massive amount of cum into the tissues just as I heard Maryanne in the final throes of another orgasm.

I dreamed about teaching Mark how to make videos, using them as subjects and filming their lovemaking. Maryanne kept insisting that I had to be naked too but I was embarrassed for Mark to see me standing there with my erection while he fucked his wife. I woke up almost as tired as when I went to bed.

I was late for work because I had to stop by home for clean clothes. Maryanne came to see me at morning break and asked if we could have lunch together. We met in the front lobby and walked a block down to a little café.

"I'm sorry about last night," Maryanne said after we had ordered.

"Which part?" I asked, not trying to be facetious but seriously wondering whether she thought the entire evening was weird.

"Good point," she answered. "It was all a little bizarre. He really wants you to move in with us."

"What do you want?" I asked. I was honestly torn about listening to them make love every night. It was perversely erotic but ultimately more frustrating than satisfying.

"I want you to be happy," Maryanne said, pausing while the waitress delivered our sandwiches and checked if we needed more soft drinks.

"Then leave Mark," I teased, smiling broadly so she would know I was joking.

"I told you I would love to have both of you but since that isn't possible having you live with us would be the next best thing." She took a drink and then added, "for me but what about you?"

"I don't know, Sis," I answered honestly. "Why do you think Mark wanted to watch those videos with me?" Maryanne took a bite of her sandwich and I could see the wheels turning in her head before she answered.

"Remember I told you how we used to role play?" she asked. I nodded, chewing on my sandwich and watching her eyes. "Well, we used to play this game called 'Stranger in a Bar' where we would go to a local bar, enter separately and then he'd pretend to pick me up," she explained.

"Okay," I answered, not sure where this was going but I was all ears.

"I'd dress kind of slutty and Mark would sit down the bar a ways, watching as different guys hit on me. I'd give them all a friendly brush off of course." She paused again. Her voice was so low that I had to lean closer to hear what she was saying.

"After I discouraged most of the other customers, he'd come over and offer to buy me a drink and I'd say yes. I'd let him touch me and kiss my neck in full view of the guys I had just turned down. It turned him on to see how much other guys wanted me." I sat back as Maryanne took another sip of her soda.

"How did you like the game?" I asked, conjuring up all sorts of images. I had read slut wife stories on the internet but never in my wildest imagination considered my sister would be playing these types of games.

"I admit, it was kind of a turn on for me too," she said.

"What does this have to do with last night," I asked, putting two and two together but wanting to see if my math was right.

"I think watching the video with you had the same effect on Mark that the stranger in the bar role-play did," she answered. "He was... um... rather wild afterwards."

"I heard," I smiled.

"Yeah well, I think that might be part of it, too," she said, elaborating only after I gave her a quizzical look. "Knowing that you could hear us just enhanced the overall experience for him."

"Wow," I sighed. "You really think your husband gets off on me seeing you naked and hearing you fuck?" I asked more rhetorically than an actual need for clarification. "You didn't teach me any of this stuff," I laughed.

"So," Maryanne said, looking at her watch and picking up the lunch bill. "Do you want to move in with us?"

"Sure," I answered, surprised to find that I had already made the decision. Maryanne paid the bill and we stepped out on the sidewalk.

"Good," she said, pulling be into a warm embrace and kissing me quickly on the lips. Not a very passionate kiss but not exactly sisterly either. Of course, I wanted more.

"I'll talk to mom and take care of everything," she added just before we got back to work.

Moving back into my sister's house was a weirdly erotic experience. Mark wanted to watch all of the outtakes and he continually asked questions about my choice of scenes for the final videos. He wanted to know why I chose one shot over another especially on close ups of her pussy or tits.

"Look how wet her pussy is in this scene," he'd say, freezing the video on a close up from one of the outtakes. Of course, my cock was rock solid the entire time as he pointed out the moisture around her labia.

samslam
samslam
12,860 Followers