Sisters Indulgent Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew in a deep breath. "This is what you wanted, Jessie."

***

Standing in a secluded part of the office building where Felicia's firm had their offices, Jessie and I looked into one another's eyes. We were still wearing our wedding bands and we still hadn't signed any papers.

"So, what now?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Well, we can't very well pretend that it hasn't happened. We just move on, our marriage is on the rocks and it will get better."

"Or we go back in there and do what we came here to do."

I wanted to burst out at her. I wanted to say something about how much I knew. But I couldn't.

"I'll do it if you want me to." I answered. "But you have to tell me to do it."

"Don't put responsibility for this all on my shoulders, George."

"I have to. I don't want this." I slowly approached her. I placed my hands on her elbows and gently ran my fingers up to her shoulders. "I want to take care of Grady on long weekends while you get a break."

Her eyes narrowed but she only listened.

"I know that you need time to yourself." I said. "I think it can save us. You and me, Jessie. That's worth saving."

Tears welled in her eyes and cascaded down her beautiful face, smearing her mascara and making her chin tremble.

Our lips touched for a moment.

***

Twenty minutes later, we were kissing in the harshly lit fluorescents of the men's room, a chair rigged to block the handle of the door.

Jessie smiled as we held one another.

"I have a secret." She whispered.

Before I knew what I was saying, my lips responded in my behalf.

"I know."

She nodded and touched her nose to mine the way that she used to when we were dating.

"I know you know."

What?

From her purse on the counter, she produced a miniDV tape that was all too familiar to me.

"I've known for years."

Words cannot express the shock that descended over me like a tidal wave.

There was a knock on the door. "Is anyone in there?"

Jessie turned her head and called out, "We need help! We can't get out!"

What was she doing!

"I'll call a locksmith, right away!" came the muffled voice of our Good Samaritan.

Smiling coyly, my wife turned around and unbuttoned her skirt. As she bent to let it fall to the ground, her ass rubbed erotically against my cock. She looked up at me in the mirror, placing her hands on the countertop.

"For old-times' sake."

I laughed.

"Get busy, big boy. I'd hate to get caught and have my good name ruined."

I smiled as I looked at her beautiful green eyes staring up at me. "I love you."

She winked. "Show me."

12