Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 05

Story Info
A textile sister visits a nudist resort with her brother.
3.9k words
4.6
145.2k
26

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part of a story of how my sister was introduced to Naturism. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is sometimes sexual, sometimes not. It is based on real events and only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Wednesday morning.

I woke up very early on Wednesday morning. The sun was not yet over the hills but the still air and the already warm temperature promised a scorching hot day. I needed some exercise to clear my head, so after scribbling a note to my sister, I took a towel and my ipod and left the cabin for a jog down to the river and back. As I trotted through the small sandy tracks that wove their way around the cabins I saw no signs of life except one of the caretakers, nude save for a small tank top that left her bum deliciously bare, who was cleaning up one of the outdoor cooking areas. She waved at me and I waved back, but with my earphones in and Chet Baker crooning out 'Daybreak' I was lost in my own world and thoughts.

The events of the day before had left me still worrying about Karen, and if in the long run she would regret her actions, and worse, regret coming here to the Nudist Resort with me after all. I ran a little faster and resolved to talk to her when I got back and clear the air.

As my muscles warmed up I felt better, both physically and mentally. My wife and I had seen much more while at Nudists resorts than the events of yesterday, and after all, what harm had been done? So what if my sister had helped Val jerk off a guy? So what if she had seen my erection and my orgasm? Our new friends weren't predatory or pushy; they were actually all really nice people who just happened to enjoy a little mutual masturbation. Karen was older, smarter and better educated then I, if she had a problem with anything I am sure she would tell me.

I love the feeling of running naked, and by the time I reached the campgrounds by the river, the continued slapping of my cock against my thigh had given me half a hardon.

There was no one about yet, all the tents and campervans were securely zipped up, so I let nature take its course and was soon trotting along with a fully blown erection bobbing up and down as I ran. Chet was into his slow trumpet solo on my ipod and magpies swooped and whirled above the river. Not for the first time I told myself that this is the way I wanted to live - this is where I would retire to.

I noticed a current of water angling toward the bank of the river and I turned and stopped under a tree by the water's edge. I knew the signs of that ripple from old -- I was about to be treated to a glimpse of that most shy of all Australia's animals -- the Platypus. Even among bush-bred Aussies, the sight of the unusual little monotreme, with its beaver like body and its inexplicable duckbill, is a rare thing.

I stood by the tree, switching off my tunes and waiting for the little animal to surface, when from behind me I heard a tent flap zip open, and someone walk toward me.

I turned over my shoulder to whisper 'Shhhh' and there was the Asian wife from the pool, the same one Karen and I had accidentally seen giving her husband a blowjob in the forest the day before. She wore a white t-shirt over her small breasts but her shaven pussy was open to the air.

She looked at me quizzically and I whispered, "Platypus, let's not scare him"

She crept up beside me, almost on tiptoe, and I pointed to the circling ripple of water.

"I have never seen one." She breathed, and at that moment the animal broke surface, it's odd little body snaking and its short webbed feet paddling it toward the bank.

The lady squealed in delight and 'splash' in an instant the Platypus was gone, diving down deep under water and no doubt fleeing to its submerged burrow somewhere on the riverbank.

"Oh, I am sorry," she said. "I scared it away."

"Well, yes," I said. "They are very shy. But now that you know it lives here you might get another chance to see it. Dawn and dusk are the best times."

"I am so very sorry," she turned to me." Mr...?"

"Tim," I said. "Call me Tim." I proffered my hand.

"Miyako," she said, shaking my hand.

I realized then I still had a raging hardon that was inches from her hand.

"Sorry," I said, quickly draping my towel over it.

"I didn't think anyone else was awake," I explained.

"I always wake up early when camping," she said. "The tent is not so comfortable. But my husband seems to want to sleep till midday. He is not so energetic as you"

She giggled a little, glancing down at my cock and pointing back toward their small tent.

"Hey I think it's a great idea to wake early here," I said. "It's peaceful and look, the kangaroos are still out grazing."

She squealed again in delight and all but clapped her hands at the sight.

" I was about to make Tea," she said. "Would you like some?"

"Sounds good, but I haven't finished my run yet."

"It will take time to make," she said. "Perhaps on your way back?"

"Sure," I grinned. "See you later."

I took off at a run, and made it a quick circuit, down to the woods before turning and slowly jogging back.

By the time I arrived back at their campsite, my cock had returned to a more peaceful state. Miyako had boiled water on a small gas stove and was busy preparing two cups of tea.

"Hi again," she said. "Milk?"

"Please."

She brought the tea to me, and we sat on the riverbank, still half hopeful that the Platypus might re-appear.

"Are you a regular here?" she asked.

"Pretty much," I said. " A few times a year."

"Is that your wife we saw you with at the pool?"

"No," I explained about my wife being overseas and my sister sharing my holiday.

"Oh, you are brave," she said. "Being naked in front of your sister."

"Oh, its no big deal," I lied. "How about you guys? Come here often?"

"No," she said. "First time for us both."

"Enjoying it?"

"Yes, we love it." She smiled. "So....exciting."

"I am glad you like it," I said. "But please stop scaring the wildlife."

"And you," she giggled. "Should stop scaring the guests with your penis."

"Really," I said. "I am sorry about that. I thought I was alone."

"I am just kidding," she said. " My husband has the same problem, it is hard to get used to I suppose."

Just then her husband emerged from the tent and stood up stretching, looking around for his wife. His cock was fully erect and he reached down to scratch his balls as he called her name.

"Over here," said Miyako. "Come and meet Tim! We saw a platypus!"

He strolled over and she introduced him as Mike. As we shook hands I could tell he recognized me as one of the people who spied on his wife giving him head the day before. But rather than being angry with me for sitting there sharing tea with his wife, his face broke out in a grin and he gave me a subtle wink.

Miyako offered him her mug of tea and he drank it greedily, sitting down beside his wife, which left her sitting between us two men. He idly rubbed his cock a couple of times and asked: "So, where is your wife?"

"Oh, she is in Europe," I said. "I am here with my sister."

He raised his eyebrows. "Man, " he said. "You have more balls than me!"

"No he doesn't," Miyako giggled and briefly reached down to cup his scrotum.

Mike leant back and opened his legs wider, inviting her to feel more of him.

"Sorry dude," he said. "We are new to this, and its damn hard not to wake up with a hardon -- rules or no rules."

Miyako ran her hand slowly up and down his erect cock. "Poor baby," she said.

I laughed, "Perhaps I better leave you guys alone." I said

"Hey, we're only teasing," said Mike, and Miyako snatched her hand away from his dick and shrugged at me apologetically. "And what are you doing dressed, baby?" he asked her, tugging at her t-shirt sleeve.

"I got cold last night because YOU did not keep me warm," she said with a grin and peeled off her t-shirt, giving us both a great view of her small conical breasts. I noticed that like on her bum there were the triangular traces of a tan line on each breast, faint against her dark skin, but there and confirming her newfound status as a nudist.

She put her hands behind and leant back on them between us, sticking her small breasts forward with their dark brown surprisingly large nipples jutting out.

"Much better, baby" said Mike. "Wouldn't you agree Tim?"

"For sure," I said. "Everything is better naked."

"Hey, now is a good chance," said Miyako. "Tim, would you take our picture for us?"

"Sure," I said, "Delighted to."

She ran to the tent and came back with a digital camera, and after a brief explanation of its use I was soon snapping away at them; standing arm in arm, hugging each other face to face, looking over their shoulders at me for a rear view shot, and finally sitting together on a large towel close by the water's edge.

"I wish I had more boobs," said Miyako, cupping her small tits in her hand. "Like your sister, Tim."

"They look good on her honey," said Mike. "But on you I like yours just fine."

She turned to kiss him and as she did his right hand moved to her left breast and rolled the nipple between his fingers. He kissed her neck and forehead and instinctively her hand felt for his still hard cock and gripped it.

"Oops," she giggled and tried to break away from him. "We better stop."

"Why?" he asked, looking over at me. "Tim doesn't mind, do you mate?"

"No, I'm fine." I said. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

"That's for sure," said Tim, no doubt remembering the show we had seen yesterday. "Take a few more shots."

Luckily the rise of the riverbank hid us from view as they went back to kissing and as she rubbed his cock he reached down to stroke her little pussy, pressing his index finger into her clit with pressure.

I was fully erect by now and as they kissed and fondled each other Miyako stole some shy glances at my dick. She looked a mixture of excitement and nervousness, and I pointedly moved a little further away from them, trying to assure her that I was not about to attack her.

Mike looked over at me and murmured; "Looks like poor old Tim has the same problem I do baby. Why don't you help him out?"

I did not catch what she said in answer, but from the shake of her head I could tell she was not willing to do what he suggested.

"Sorry, dude," he shrugged at me.

"Hey, no problem," I said. "Look, I better leave you two alone."

"No, please," she breathed, looking up at me from under her long dark tousled hair. "More photos."

With that she gently pushed Mike down onto his back and swung her small leg over him into a 69 position. I got up on my knees and took photo after photo of her licking slowly up and down his cock, looking directly into the lens as she did so and smiling. At one stage she held his cock against her cheek and held up two fingers in the 'peace' sign and giggled. Her laughter turned to a low moan a moment later and I moved to see Mike gripping her bum and opening her bald slit with his tongue. I got closer and took shots of her tight little bum as she wriggled on his face, her dark coloured inner lips in full view as his tongue darted in and out and swirled around her clit. I was so intent on taking the photos for them that I managed to ignore my own bursting cock for the time being.

They continued that way for a few minutes, she swallowing as much of his cock as she could and he hungrily licking and kissing her, all the way from her clit to her tiny dark rosebud. It was getting late in the morning and I began to worry about us all being caught by anyone who might happen to stroll by, but they were lost in the moment.

Suddenly Miyako swung around in one fluid movement and poised herself over Mike's cock in the reverse cowgirl position. I moved down to Mike's feet and zoomed in to take a shot of her rubbing the tip of his cock around her little pussy in slow circles before she eased herself down on it. His erection was around seven inches long and it took her three or four up and down movements until she got him fully inside her. Once she did she looked into the camera with dreamy eyes and with his hands on her hips and she fondling her own nipples, she began to ride him slowly, thrusting her hips forward and out with each stroke.

I continued to take photos, but again and again I had to take one hand off the camera and stroke my own straining erection. Miyako glanced down at my cock often and once or twice seemed to lick her lips as she watched me. Mike's cock was coated with her wetness as it plunged in and out of her, and she dropped one hand to furiously rub her clit as she bucked faster and faster on top of him. She was moaning softly and saying, "Yes, baby," over and over. My cock was now slick with precum and the heady smell of sex drifted around us.

Miyako bit her lip and announced in a small voice that she was coming. She leant forward, one hand on Mike's knee as her hips shook violently three or four times and she let out a tiny squeal.

When she stopped moving, Mike pushed her gently forward until she was on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her and entered her fully in one slow stroke. I took one more photo of her face before moving to their side and taking pictures as Mike grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard and fast.

Mike was now panting and Miyako was groaning between gritted teeth, and both seem to have forgotten about their cameraman. I continued to take photos with one hand while wanking with the other, and unconsciously my strokes matched Mike's rhythm has he slid his long thin cock in and out of her faster and faster.

"Here it comes, baby," he said and pulled his cock from her pussy, rubbing it up and down between the cheeks of her bottom before shooting long streams of cum up her back and over her shoulders.

A second later I came too, and though my load was smaller, it spurted further than I expected it would and two long strands of it landed squarely on Miyako's back. Mike looked over at me and winked and quickly rubbed it into her skin, mixing it with his own. Miyako was leaning forward on her elbows, eyes closed and panting and I realized she had not noticed my orgasm.

Mike and Miyako sank down and cuddled each other on their towel. I wrapped a corner of my towel over my dick to wipe the remains of sperm away, but the couple seemed unconcerned by their own sticky state.

"Phew," said Miyako. "That was so naughty. But we always wanted to make photos like that. Thank you, Tim."

I handed her the camera and she and Mike scrolled through the pictures, giggling and nudging each other as they did so.

"I'm impressed dude," said Mike. "Very clear shots. How did you keep your hand so steady?"

"Photography is all in the subject matter," I said (as if I knew anything about the subject) "The camera loves you guys."

"Can we get one with you?" asked Miyako. And I had the pleasure of standing with my arm around the lovely lady as Mike took our picture. At his coaxing she even posed for a cheeky one with her holding my dick.

The sun was up by now and they both bravely decided to have a morning dip in the river. I declined and explained I had to get back to my sister and get breakfast happening.

I walked up the track, watching them gingerly wade into the river hand in hand and they turned to wave at me before plunging into the water. Their splash sent birds fluttering up from the river.

I walked back to the main camp a happy man. I had made new friends, shared an erotic moment and a glorious summer day had hardly begun yet.

_

When I got to the cabin I decided to go and shower and shave while Karen was still asleep, but I could not find my toiletry bag anywhere. I was about to knock on the bedroom door to ask Karen if she had seen it when I found her note:

"Gone to shower," it read. "Meet me there and let's have breakfast outside."

I walked up to the shower block and saw that the door of one of the showers was shut, the sound of running water coming from within.

"Karen?" I called. "You in there?"

"Yes. Good morning. Have a nice run?" she answered.

"Yep. Have you seen my shaving gear and toothbrush?" I asked

"Oh yes, I have them," she said. "Come on in"

I entered the small shower room and found my stuff on the little bench. All except my shaving gear. Karen was naked in the shower with her back to me. Her black hair hung wetly down her back and the cascading water glistened over her large naked bum. She seemed intent on her washing and did not speak.

"My razor?" I asked.

"Using it, " she said without turning. "You'll get it back, don't worry."

I grabbed my toothbrush and soap and went out and to the shower cubicle next door.

I washed in water that was almost cold but enjoyed it. Karen was still in her shower, taking up all the hot water -- the story of our life I thought, remembering her marathon stints in the bathroom when we were kids at home.

"Hey," I called over the wall that did not extend all the way to the ceiling. "My razor?"

"Sorry," she said. "Catch!" And she threw razor and brush over the wall to me.

As I lathered up I inspected the razor and there caught between the blades were half a dozen thick black pubic hairs.

"Ahh, thanks," I called back, plucking the hairs from the razor and gazing at them and remembering how she had said the night before that she would need to trim before she considered going nude. Was today the day? I wondered.

By the time I had shaved and rinsed off and left the shower Karen was out of hers and standing by the basin outside, rubbing cream into her face and hands. She wore her sarong around her hips again but was naked above and below it.

"That'll need a wash soon," I said, flicking her sarong. "And then what will you wear, eh?"

"You'll see," she said. "You were gone a long time, what were you up to."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," she said.

"Well, I saw a platypus," I said. "And then I sort of hung out with that couple we saw yesterday in the forest."

"Lucky bugger," she said.

"Yes, they were very friendly," I laughed.

"I meant you were lucky to see the platypus, goof," she smiled.

"We can go tonight or tomorrow morning," I said, "maybe you can see it too."

"So that couple," Karen asked. "Up to their old tricks were they?"

"As a matter of fact..." I began, but hesitated. After all that had happened since we arrived it was becoming increasingly hard to maintain the belief that Nudism was non-sexual.

"Well?" she asked, licking and imaginary pencil and flicking open an invisible notebook.

"They were," I said. "And they asked me to photograph them at it."

"Oh my God," she giggled. "And did you?"

"Yes,"

"Wow," she said, "Pictures to add to my field notes!"

I laughed with her. "Doubt it," I said. "It was their camera and I am pretty sure they would want to keep those shots private."

"Gosh I just realized," she said. "I thought there was a no camera rule, so I did not bring mine. But everyone seems to take pictures of themselves here. We should get a couple of shots."

"Sure," I said. "We can use my phone camera. But are you sure you want nude photos of you?"

"Mmm, good point," she said. "I'll think about it. Now, ready for breakfast?"

We strolled over to the outdoor tables by the little store and soon had some fresh coffee and warm pastries for our breakfast. People were beginning to move about the camp now and Karen waved good morning to all and sundry.

Her was still damp but she had tied it up short and was wearing a blue baseball cap. Already she had tanned a shade darker since she had arrived and she glowed with health and contentment. A few early morning swimmers were splashing in the pool and among them was Karl. Karen waved to him and called "Good morning" and he waved back.

12