Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 07

Story Info
A textile sister visits a nudist resort with her brother.
6.7k words
4.68
135k
29

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part of a story of how my sister was introduced to Naturism. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is sometimes sexual, sometimes not. It is based on real events and only the names have been changed to protect the guilty

Thursday

They can't all be perfect days. Not even at a Nudist Camp. I was woken in the early morning by the hammering of rain on the cabin roof. I crawled from the sofa bed and looked at the clock on the wall. 6:45am! I looked out the window and it was still dark. Sheets of rain obscured everything beyond the porch rail.

Along with the rain there was a slight chill in the air and I slipped on a t-shirt before venturing outside. The rain thundered down like a tropic storm and I rubbed bleary eyes and wished I were still asleep. Karen and I had got in quite late from the Karaoke and dancing at the rec hall the night before and I wasn't feeling the best. I tried to tell myself I was just a little tired but the truth was I was still coming to terms with what I had witnessed last night – I could not get the image of my sister Karen, in a secluded part of the camp late at night, laying on an outdoor table in the moonlight while our new found friend Rod went down on her and brought her to orgasm as his wife Val looked on.

She hadn't known I saw them, and when the three of them came back to the hall no mention was made of it. We had left the dance soon after and Karen had acted as normal as could be, for all that she seemed a lot more relaxed and walked home holding my hand with a dreamy smile on her face.

Then, and now, I had mixed feelings about the whole affair. I was concerned that on her very first foray into Nudism I had got her mixed up with people who were clearly swingers. Lovely people - but swingers all the same and I dreaded her going home full of remorse for her actions. Overlaying that was the feeling that as her brother it should have been up to me and look out for her – for all she and Val talked about 'freedom' I was worried that she was being led into a situation not of her choosing. On top of all that was a nagging doubt about my own motives and why, sister or no sister, I had found it so arousing to see her in a sexual romp with Rod and Val.

I knew of old that the morning after the night before can often bring regret and recrimination and I hoped that when she woke, Karen would still be her level headed and happy self.

The rain continued to tumble down and, shivering a little, I went back inside. I was not cold enough to bother with putting on more than the t-shirt and I went to the small kitchen to boil the kettle for some tea.

Standing there looking down at myself I realized that even with my mixed feelings I was still aroused by all that I had seen the day and night before. My cock was at that turgid state, not erect but jutting out forward and only drooping slightly at the tip.

Perhaps my sister was right. Perhaps I could do with some more honesty. Perhaps I could start by admitting that this particular visit to the camp had been so far one of the most erotic episodes of my life. I resolved to play it by ear from now on and go with the flow.

The kettle whistled and as I set about making tea Karen called my name from the bedroom. I walked over and poked my head around the door.

She looked up from the bed with tousled hair and half closed eyes.

"God, what time is it?" she asked.

"Just gone seven."

"Are you making tea?"

"Yes." I replied. "Want some?"

She sat up letting the covers fall from her and scratched and rubbed at her hair. Her breasts swayed like big fleshy teardrops as she did.

"No - coffee please. Strong coffee." And she laughed ruefully.

I got my tea, made her coffee and carried it to her bedside.

"Aww, thank you." She said, sitting up with two pillows behind her. "This rain! Do you think it will ease up today?"

"Don't know," I said. "It looks pretty set in out there."

I was standing by the bedside sipping my tea. The room was really so small there was nowhere else for me to be. Karen grabbed one corner of the covers and pulled them open.

"Hop in," she said, and I sat beside her in the bed, the sheet and a thin blanket covering us to the waist.

"And how are we this morning?" she asked, life coming into her eyes as she drank her coffee. "Have a good time last night?"

"Yeah, it was fun." I said. "You?"

She looked at me over the rim of the coffee mug that she gripped in both hands before her face. "I had a great time," she said. "These people really know how to have...fun."

We sat on, listening to the rain.

"It's like we're kids again," she said.

"It is?"

"Yeah. Remember when we'd visit Gran and a bunch of us kids would have to share a big mattress on the floor and we all stayed up late telling ghost stories or whatever and an adult would come in every so often and say 'Get to sleep, you kids!' They were always fun times. "

"Yes, they were," I said, remembering the pillow fights and the snacks we had stolen from the pantry.

"I think I miss those times a lot," said Karen. "All the snuggling."

"Somewhere along the way we grow out of snuggling," I said.

"Please," she laughed. "You're never too big for a snuggle." And she put down her mug and threw her arms around me in big hug, making bear noises as we had when we were kids.

I decided she was right and I hugged her back. Her boobs mashed into my chest but we both, by some telepathic agreement, avoided any contact of our bodies below the waist.

"I really hope the weather gets better," she said, absently brushing my hair back over my ear. "I had plans for today."

"Oh?" I asked. "Such as?"

A loud knock on the cabin front door and Val's voice calling 'Coo-ee?" had us both sitting bolt upright and looking around guiltily, as though we'd been caught at something. Karen sprang from the bed and draping her towel around herself slid out the bedroom door and into the front room.

I followed her with our cups and there was Val at the front door – naked save for a singlet and a pair of gumboots and carrying an umbrella. She raised one eyebrow briefly and smiled "Good Morning, Tim!"

Karen was inviting her in but she declined, pointing out the muddy state of her gumboots.

"I am sorry to barge in so early," she said. "But we are totally out of milk and the store isn't open yet. I saw your light on and was wondering...."

"Oh, of course," said Karen. "Tim, can you get some milk for Val?"

I took over a spare carton and gave it to Val. She looked significantly at my sister and they both walked to the very end of the porch with their backs to me. Looking out at the rain they had a long and hushed conversation.

Karen hated me smoking but I took one anyway and sat at the opposite end of the porch, finishing my tea and doing my best not to eavesdrop.

Soon I heard them both laughing and heading back to where I sat. Val ruffled my hair and said "See you later, hon." She put up her brolly and splashed away toward her own cabin.

Karen made a fresh cup of coffee and came to sit beside me on the porch.

"So what was that all about?" I asked.

"Oh, I think the milk was just an excuse," said Karen. "Val wanted to come over and see if I was alright."

"And why wouldn't you be?" I smiled. "You got me to take care of you – did she think you were scared of storms?"

"No," Karen looked away. "Something happened last night and she was a little worried.."

"What happened?" I asked, immediately not liking myself much for doing so.

"Oh, nothing really..."

"OK," I said. "As long as you are alright."

"Tim," she looked back at me. "I don't want to lie to you. Something happened last night between Rod and Val and I."

"Uh-huh.." I left her to continue or back out as she pleased.

"During the dance," she went on. "We sort of went for a walk and Rod sort of...went down on me."

Perhaps she expected me to be outraged or shocked, but I didn't want to do anything to upset her. I just asked, "And....are you OK? Is Val OK with it?"

"Yes," she said. "I am OK with it. And as for Val –she was there at the time."

"I see."

"We just went for a walk," she continued. "Rod had gotten a little excited while dancing with me and it was honestly our intent to just get a little fresh air and for all of us to cool down a little. His erection wasn't going down and Val said she might have to 'take care of him' before they went back. I don't know exactly why I did it but when she touched him so did I and before I knew it he asked if he could touch me too. I was already quite aroused and I let him. One thing led to another and he performed oral sex on me. It was just a bit of fun and...." She was talking way too fast now and was looking a little distressed.

"Hey, hey," I said. "Calm down. It's not the end of the world. Don't think any worse of yourself for it. Sometimes these things just happen and.."

Karen burst out laughing.

"Not me silly. You!"

"What?"

"I was worried that YOU would think worse of me for doing it," she said. "Believe me, I am totally fine with it."

"Oh, ok." I said. "Enough said on the subject."

"Not quite," said Karen. "I need to know that you are OK with it too. It's been a very long time since I had any passion or fun in my life. Rod and Val are lovely people and all we did was give each other a little mutual pleasure. I haven't turned into a sex addict overnight." She laughed again. "Not yet anyway."

Honesty, I thought to myself. And the worst enemy of honesty is hypocrisy.

I took her hand and kissed her cheek.

"I am completely OK with it," I said. "You're my sister and I love you and I want you to be happy. And I would never judge you."

She patted my cheek, "I love you too, and ditto on the judging. Now. What next? Breakfast or shower? Too damn wet to go Platypus spotting," she smiled.

"Mmmm, definitely shower," I said. "A nice hot shower and back to bed."

We took the car and drove to one of the larger shower blocks and shared a large open shower cubicle. No one else in the camp seemed to be awake yet and we reveled in the hot water. When she asked, I washed her back for her and she did mine in return.

When I soaped and washed my cock and balls she giggled a little and said "Careful, it's a fine line between a wash and a wank!"

I rinsed off and went to the basin to shave while she washed her hair. In the mirror I could watch her freely. With her hands up on her head, her boobs were pulled up higher and jiggled delightfully as she shut her eyes and vigorously scrubbed the shampoo into her scalp. Large rivulets of foam ran down her neck and over her breasts, coating them briefly in shining waves before trickling down over her tummy and disappearing between her legs. When she bent forward to rinse the suds from her hair she turned away from me and I could see her pussy exposed between her firm round bottom. She was completely hairless from the cleft where her clitoral hood began all the way to her ass. Her pussy lips were long, in the sense that they seemed to be a continuous long slit from her clit to her bum, but the outer lips were smooth and flat and the inner lips, almost the same colour as her nipples, were dark wavy lines that protruded only very slightly. To me, it looked perfect.

She opened her eyes, still bent over and rinsing her hair and looked at me under her arm, catching me staring at her. She poked her tongue out at me and chided me as she used to do when we were young: "Why don't ya take a picture? It lasts longer!"

"Point that thing at me again and I just might," I retorted and we flicked each other with water and went back to what we were doing.

We finished up and slipped on T-shirts before dashing back into the car and driving back to the cabin.

Together we made some English muffins and jam and tea and sat eating, watching the water cascade from the eaves and looking out for a break in the sky.

"Here's something else for my study paper," said Karen, getting back to her subject of writing 'field notes' on the life of nudists.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"These," she said, plucking at her t-shirt. "Val, you and I, and last night some of the staff – I have noticed that if it gets too cool nudists will put on a shirt, but never pants. Now, why do you think that is?"

This time I had an answer ready for her. "Because," I explained. "A shirt is easy to put on and off and it's comfy. Much less restricting that pants or undies."

"Beeeep! You lose. Thanks for playing," she said as she hit an imaginary buzzer on the table.

"Oh yes? And what does the great Zoologist have to say on the subject?"

"Plenty, actually," she leant over the table toward me. "Firstly, it's just as easy and as comfy to put on a sarong or a loose skirt or loose pants. Secondly, the groin area is as important to core body temperature as the chest is. Thirdly, and most significantly, the genitals are by what nearly all cultures define human nudity. Anyone can be topless without being seen as nude, that's easy..."

"Not for you it wasn't," I interjected.

"It is now," she argued and lifted her T-shirt to flash her boobs at me. "My point remains – women to some degree and men totally are not considered naked unless their vagina or penis is visible. Look at popular magazines or movies and you'll see I am right."

I had to admit that I for one had never considered "tits and bum" to be the real thing when it came to nudity in pictures.

"My theory is this," she went on, warming to her theme. "For nudists the most important thing is to be 'seen' to be nude. So even if you want to cover up from the weather you will find a way to keep your genitals on show. Trust me, as a first timer I know that nothing says 'I'm naked' more than having your vagina out there for all to see."

"Interesting," I said. "But I am sure there are many that will disagree with your ideas."

"No doubt," she said, picking up a magazine, "and would they be the same people who once told me that there was nothing at all sexy about nudism?"

It had been me that had said that to her, less than two weeks ago.

"Touche, Doctor," I smiled. "I am starting to really look forward to reading your research paper."

"I'll make sure you are the main attraction," she laughed, then looking out over the porch rail said; "Oh this weather! What a shame."

The sun was up – somewhere – hidden behind storm clouds and the rain continued to fall in thick heavy drops. I looked like we would be cooped up all day.

"Can I borrow your laptop?" Karen asked. "I'd like to jot down a few notes about my holiday."

"Sure," I went inside and brought it out for her. "Just be careful what you write about me."

"Don't worry," she said. "I'll give you an alias – how about 'Penis-X'?"

After showing her how to fire up the computer I got my book and spent a pleasant hour reading while she tapped away at her notes.

As the air grew warmer it was a pleasure to see her unconsciously slip her arms out of her sleeves and peel off her t-shirt, as though she had been a nudist all her life.

I was proud of her naturalness and wished we had done this years ago. With luck there would be many more times like this to come.

After a while she finished her typing and looked over to me.

"How do I find the movies you said you put on here?" she asked.

"In a folder called 'Entertainment'" I said.

"Nnnnnnnope," she scanned the laptop. "Can't see it."

I got up and stood by her side, leaning over to work the mouse and open up the folder that contained the movies. Some new, some classics, some episodes of favorite TV shows, some good, some bad. As I clicked through them and showed her how to select a movie viewer and watch them I became aware that my balls were now resting on her shoulder and my cock was laying flat along her arm. She continued to listen to my instructions and without a word reached up with her right hand, took the tip of my cock in her fingers, moved it off herself, and gave it a small slap.

"Sorry," I said.

"Mmm?" she looked up. "Oh," she laughed, "I'm sorry I didn't even realize what I was doing."

I sat down again and Karen selected a recent Hollywood release and began to watch it on the small screen. I moved my chair a little closer so I could see too but having watched it before I drifted in and out and spent most of my time reading my book.

The over-paid under-enthused actors droned on and after twenty minutes or so I lost interest altogether.

The movie viewer on my laptop had a menu option to see 'recently viewed' items, and if I had not forgotten about that Karen would have never found my 'alternative entertainment' folder.

She announced that she really couldn't get into the film and, searching for the stop button, she must have inadvertently clicked 'most recent viewed' because in an instant the screen was filled with a scene from a classic 70s porn movie - French, stylish, well made, but definitely hard core sex.

"Oh God!" she said, staring at the sight of a blonde woman performing oral sex on two men in what was clearly a public bar. "How do you turn this off?"

"Shit!' I reached over and killed the movie viewer. "Sorry."

She looked at me wide-eyed.

"You dirty little bugger," she said.

"Honestly," I smiled. "I have NO idea how that got there. Just wait till I see that computer technician! I'll give him a piece of my mind..."

We both burst out laughing.

"How many films like that do you have?" she asked.

"Oh a few," I said. "Well - quite a few actually."

"Tsk tsk," she said. "You never grow up do you? It's the same as when you used to keep your dirty magazines hidden in the shed at home."

"I don't remember that," I said.

"I do," she replied. "In the old cupboard behind the water heater, second draw from the bottom and poorly disguised by having a copy of a Captain America comic placed on top of them."

"You filzy spy," I took out an imaginary pistol. "You vill be shot for zis!"

She giggled and said she was about to do the old 'is that a gun in your pocket?' routine, but realized it wouldn't work without pockets.

"But," she said. "It does add another layer to my research."

"How so?"

"A naturist," she said. "Spending most of his time nude, and a fair amount of time looking at other nude people - why do you need to watch porn to see naked people?"

"Umm, two different issues," I said. "There is more to porn than just nudity, as you just saw."

"But it DOES confirm that you are a voyeur," she said. "Which brings me back to motives for nudism."

"C'mon," I said. "Everyone watches porn."

"I don't," she said. "Well, at least I haven't for a very long time."

"OK. I should have said every MAN watches porn," I laughed.

"Interesting," she said. "And tell me, is there nudist porn? I saw the magazines they have here, and while I don't consider them pornography, they aren't a million miles away from the girly magazines you used to get your jollies from as a teenager."

"Hey, I was a teenager," I protested. "I would have got my jollies from a Botticelli painting back then."

She laughed. "But really," she asked. "IS there such a thing as porn for nudists?"

"Yeah," I joked. "We get together and watch movies of Hollywood starlets putting their clothes ON."

"No seriously," she continued. "I want to know."

I considered my answer.

"Actually I don't think there are," I said. "They used to make 'sexploitation' films about so called Nudist Colony's. Things like 'I was a teenage Nudist' or what have you. But they were all tits and bum teasers and definitely aimed at textiles. I have seen stuff on the net, but it's all shots of people being filmed secretly at nude beaches, and I find that not only NOT porn, but actually distasteful – it's an invasion of peoples privacy."

12