Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 10

Story Info
A textile sister visits a nudist resort with her brother.
7k words
4.72
167.5k
69

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the tenth part of a story of how a sister was introduced to Nudism and more. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is sometimes sexual, sometimes not, and involves people who are not just sexual partners but also friends. It borders on an adult incestual relationship and if such things are offensive to you I suggest you do not read.

*

Saturday

I was awoken Saturday morning by my sister Karen tugging the bed covers off me. I rolled over and, looking at the bedroom clock, realized it was just after 7a.m.

"Up you get," she was saying. "I want to get these sheets in the wash."

I crawled out of bed and she rolled the sheets into a ball and carried them to the main room of the cabin. No mention was made of the fact that we had shared the bed the night before and that side-by-side in the darkness we had both masturbated.

Karen bundled up the sheets and a couple of towels and walked out the front door, calling over her shoulder, "I won't be long. And don't worry about breakfast -- I have had mine already."

I watched her walk up the track to the laundry block, naked save for a blue baseball cap and sunglasses, and was entranced by her total conversion to nudism. Gone was any trace at all of self-consciousness - her olive-skinned bottom rolled and flexed as she walked and I even saw her run her hand over her pussy mound as she went, inspecting the newly shaven areas as though determining if she needed the razor there again yet.

I had a quick bite for breakfast and grabbed a shower and a shave before Karen was back. She found me sitting on the porch with a cup of tea and a cigarette.

"You really will have to give those up," she said. She heartily disapproved of my occasional smoking -- all my other sins she seemed fine with.

The sun was up and although it wasn't the purest of blue skies, the day promised to be a fine one. Karen cocked one leg up on the chair she sat on and rubbed her palm over her pussy area.

"Can I borrow your razor again?" she asked.

"If you can wait," I said. " I'm going to take a drive into town for more supplies. I'll buy you your own."

"Oh," she pouted. "Must we go to town? It'll spoil my holiday mood."

"You can stay behind," I smiled. "But I need to do some shopping. We seem to have exhausted the wine supply already!"

"Sorry about that," she said. "But it IS a holiday. Anyway if you go, I'll come too. I'd be lonely here without you."

With all the new friends she had made in the last five days, I doubted that. But I'd be glad of her company on the slow drive to town.

"But we should go early and get it over with," she said. "Let me just go and hang out the laundry and we can move."

I tidied up the cabin when she went and then I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, grabbed wallet and keys, and backed the car out ready to leave.

I was sitting in the driver's seat listening to the news on the radio when Karen opened the door and sat in the passenger side.

"Ready when you are," she said, reaching for her seatbelt.

"Haven't you forgotten something?" I laughed.

She looked down and realized she was still stark naked.

"Oh my God," she giggled. "How silly -- I didn't even think of it."

"You, my dear sister," I said. "Are now an official nudist."

Which was true. A textile could never be comfortable enough in her skin to actually forget she was naked.

She ran inside and was soon back in the car wearing her loose sky-blue top and a pair of denim cut-offs. She had brought her make-up kit with her and flipped down the sun visor and began doing her face in the small mirror before saying, "Oh, we have to swing by the campground on the way out."

"Why?"

"I bumped into Miyako and Mike at the shower block," she said. "They are coming to town with us."

"OK," I said. "As long as Mike puts in some petrol money."

"Ha," she slapped my upper arm. "Don't you dare ask him. Last of the big spenders, you are!"

I made no more fuss about it. I had budgeted plenty of money for this holiday -- and after all, a nudist holiday is never really very expensive -- we don't tend to go to a lot of tourist attractions - or buy souvenirs.

Mike and Miyako were standing by their tent when we got there. Mike, like myself, was in shorts and t-shirt. Miyako wore a white shirt that clearly showed her bra-less state, her dark nipples poking out through the fabric. Below she wore a black mini-skirt and as she hopped into the back seat I caught a glimpse that showed she had decided to come without panties today.

As we drove through the resort and out the gate, Karen was leaning over the front seat talking to our friends in the back.

"You're lucky," she said to Miyako. "To be able to go without a bra." She cupped her own breasts. "These things have a mind of their own if I don't wear one."

"But," said Mike. "You've been walking around without one for days!"

"That's different," said Karen. "That's amongst nudists -- I don't want to be shocking the people in town."

"Up to you," said Miyako. "But no one there will know who I am. And I would rather be comfortable in my dress."

Karen thought about it for a while as we bumped along up the dirt track. Then she did that thing that women do that I am sure all men consider to be some kind of magic trick. Without removing her shirt she undid her bra and drew it out through her sleeve.

"Ahh," she sighed. "That's much better." She stuffed the bra in the glove compartment and leaned back in her seat.

Her breasts moved and bounced under her shirt when the road was particularly bumpy, but apart from that her new look was not all that revealing -- until we passed from the shadow of some trees into the full sunlight and I noticed that the thin blue top was somewhat see-through, and if the light caught it at the correct angle the curve of her large breasts and her dark aureoles where nicely visible in profile.

It was a good hour's drive to the small town and we spent the time listening to music and discussing what we might do back at the camp in the afternoon.

Weekends were always busier at the resort, and while it didn't bother Mike or I, Miyako had decided that she preferred it a little less crowded.

"I like it better when it is just us," she said. "With so many people around the pool is too crowded. We should try and find a new spot to hang out."

I told them of a spot on the river I knew where the shallow rapids formed a 'natural spa' and they resolved to try it that day.

We arrived in town and pulled into the supermarket. We wandered around the aisles collecting this and that, a very normal shopping trip until Miyako bent low at a shelf to pick up some tinned food, exposing her ass and the smooth slit of her tiny pussy as she did so.

A young store clerk was stacking shelves a few yards away and his jaw dropped as he caught sight of her nakedness.

She straightened up; not realizing what had happened before Mike took her elbow and hustled her down the aisle a little.

"Baby," he whispered. "You just gave that young guy the thrill of his life!"

"Oops," she giggled. "I forgot." She reached down and tugged her skirt a little lower. "Are you mad?"

"Hell, no." smiled Mike. "I think it's great that other guys can get a peek at what they are missing."

Miyako spent the next twenty minutes giving guys 'a peek'. Karen, Mike and I pretended nothing was going on as Miyako, with her innocent face, bent over in front of store clerks, squatted in the aisles with her legs half open and her pussy on display pretending to be absorbed in reading the instructions on food labels, and bent deep over a freezer cabinet exposing her small firm ass to anyone who was lucky and quick enough to catch a glimpse.

Her crowning moment came when she walked up to an older store clerk and asked him if he could pick up a heavy bag of rice from the bottom shelf for her. As he knelt down she stood close by his shoulder, her bare vagina inches from his face under her skirt.

He had one eye on the job and one on her as he passed the bag up to her. She took it in her arms and, exaggerating the weight, she squatted down to get a firmer grip on it. Not only did it ensure that her pussy was fully visible, the bag of rice bunched up her shirt and it rode up, exposing one small breast and a nipple to him.

She acted as though she had no idea what was happening and walked quickly to our shopping cart, leaving her brown nipple open to the air until she dumped the heavy bag into the bottom of the cart. Only then did she look surprised and quickly pulled her shirt down, looking around as if checking that no one had seen.

She was trying to control her giggles as we hurried to the checkout.

After paying and bagging our groceries we walked out to the car.

"The funny things is," said Mike. "We didn't even need any rice!"

Next stop was the liquor store and although Miyako did not repeat her performance, she and Karen spent the time their leaning on the counter chatting to the clerk while Mike and I gathered our purchases. Miyako's large hard nipples were straining against her white shirt and my sister's larger breasts were bunched up atop her folded arms, almost spilling out of her top as she leaned forward.

The store clerk also leaned on the counter. He was chatting to them about local scenic attractions, but his eyes were gliding back and forth between the two contrasting but equally lovely sets of breasts that were almost on display for him.

Just as Mike and I were approaching the counter I saw Karen reach over her chest with her left hand to scratch idly at the top of her right arm. As she did so, her blouse opened a little wider and for a millisecond her nipple flashed into view.

I had no idea whether it was an accident or by design and when I placed my order on the counter and said, "Everything OK?" Karen only looked at me mildly and stood up to let the clerk do his job. I checked the receipt on the way out and noticed we had been given a substantial discount, which I pointed out to my sister. She turned and waved to the clerk and said, "See you next time!"

After a stop at a newsagents for some magazines and papers, we decided we were all keen to get back to camp and enjoy the good weather.

"Besides," said Karen. "If we stay in town much longer, Miyako will cause a riot."

"You can talk!" I smiled as we drove out of town. "That liquor store guy won't forget you in a hurry."

"You are STILL such a prude," she laughed at me.

"No, I am not!" I said. "But...a time and place for everything."

"I didn't see anyone complaining," said Miyako with a chuckle.

"Another interesting aspect of nudity for my research," said Karen, harking back to her promised essay on her nudist holiday. "Very, very few people will complain about a woman flashing herself in public, but I am pretty sure you guys would be arrested if you did. Why is that?"

"It's the law," I explained. "The male genitals are considered by law to be indecent -- it's quite simply a criminal offence."

"Wrong again," laughed Karen. "The same law applies to women. Moreover, it applies to women's breasts in most circumstances -- outside of beaches and breastfeeding -- and even sometimes then."

"I'll tell you why," said Mike from the backseat. "It's because women are more attractive -- simple as that."

"Not to other women," I argued.

"No, even to other women," said Miyako. "We are less hung up than you guys about that -- we can admire a woman's beauty without thinking we are gay."

"I think there are two reasons," said Karen. "One: The media and all of our culture conditions us to seeing images of at least semi-naked women, so our bodies are more acceptable than men's. So even women are less likely to complain about it."

"Plenty of women complain about sexist billboards and adverts," I countered.

"Yes," Karen said thoughtfully, still developing her argument. "And I would too -- IF they were sexist. But look at our women's magazines. We have no problem with women looking sexy, as long as the women are in control -- that is more about power than our response to nudity."

"OK," I said. "And reason number two for the lack of complaints?"

"Simple," she laughed. "Men are all horny bastards and none of them are ever going to complain about seeing a woman exposing herself."

"That still doesn't cover the general attitude toward men flashing," I said.

"Refer back to point two," said Karen. "Men are all horny bastards. If a man is exposing himself in a supermarket, it's because he is getting off on it. And women don't like that sort of sexual aggression."

"So women don't get off on flashing?' I asked. "Your argument is a little unsound methinks. Let's ask Miyako."

Miyako explained that while she enjoyed the feeling of doing something 'naughty' and giving others a little thrill, she did not think of herself as anything like the classic dirty old man in a raincoat flashing his willy at unsuspecting passers-by. It was all just a bit of fun for her.

"I see," said Mike. "Women can flash and do whatever they like and that is just fun, but men are sick perverts if they do the same?"

"Yes!" Karen laughed. "Sucks to be you! Never mind -- you guys still own about ninety percent of the world -- so stop complaining."

We drove on down the country road chatting and joking with each other. Karen is the sort of person who would never let a debate turn nasty, but she does love to hear other people's views.

The road passed a long low valley with spectacular views of distant blue mountains and Miyako asked if we could stop for a photo.

We found a convenient bend in the road and pulled over. There was a fence railing by the side of the road and beyond that stretched miles of bush -- thickly treed valleys and hills that grew more and more hazy until they reached a long plateau of deep blue mountain ranges.

Mike and Miyako stood arm in arm be the fence while I took their camera and snapped a few shots of them.

"One for the private album!" said Mike, and Miyako responded by lifting the front of her short skirt and showing her hairless pussy.

On the next shot she let kept her skirt held up and with her other hand lifted her shirt to expose her little cone shaped tits.

"I want one with Karen," she said, covering herself up and inviting my sister to come stand beside her.

I took a shot of them together, waving and gesturing to the scenery behind them.

Standing next to me Mike called out, "How about a flash of the goods, Karen?"

"No way," she laughed.

"I will if you will," he said.

"I will if Tim will," Karen replied.

"No can do," I said. "I'm the cameraman."

Mike went back to the fence and stood between Karen and Miyako. After a little coaxing Karen agreed to a quick photo. She pulled her top down, lifting first one and then the other boob out of its confines. Miyako pulled her shirt up again and stuck out her chest to push her little breasts forward. I got a lovely shot of both girls with Mike in the middle, arms around them both and giving the old 'two thumbs up' sign.

"Booty shot?" he asked.

Karen and Miyako turned to face the other way. Karen unzipped her cut-offs and peeled them down low enough to show the large round globes of her bum, and Miyako hitched up her skirt and -- closed-legged -- stuck out her little bottom for the camera. The both bent over the fence and I took two shots. The first as they were, the second with Mike's hands resting on each of their backsides.

We hadn't heard the vehicle coming, but just as they straightened up a farmer went by in a pickup, tooting his horn in what I assumed was appreciation.

Karen hurriedly covered herself and pretended to be absorbed in the scenery. Miyako gave the departing truck a little wave and a smile.

"Ok, smarty," Karen turned to Mike. "A deal is a deal. Drop 'em!"

If she thought Mike was going to be at all shy on the open road she was disappointed. Mike undid his shorts and dropped them around his ankles in a flash. I took photos of all three of them. The first with the clothed ladies either side of him pointing to his long cock hanging down and pretended to laugh. The next was with him holding his cock out while the girls bared their breasts either side of him. After that was all three of them baring their bums to the camera as they looked out over the valley. Next came a photo of Miyako grabbing his dick while Karen pretended to look on in shock.

We were all in hysterics by then, and when Miyako asked for one more shot, it turned out to be her kissing Mike and holding his dick tightly while Karen rubbed up against him and put her hand on his balls.

Mike was growing hard by now and suggested we get the hell off the road and back into the car.

"Dare you to drive back the rest of the way naked," Miyako challenged him.

"I will if you will!"

In answer she peeled off her clothes and walked calmly to the car. Mike kicked off his shorts and sandals and raced to the back seat of the car.

"C'mon you pikers!" he called to us from the safety of the car. "Nude road trip!"

Karen and I walked to the car, and standing each side of the car hidden from traffic by the open front doors, we shrugged and took off our clothes quickly before jumping in and resuming our trip back to the resort.

We had another ten miles to go and we all enjoyed the feeling of driving down a country road naked. Karen kept a shirt handy on the dashboard in front of her in case she had to cover up quickly but Mike and Miyako in the back seat stretched out and relaxed.

I was concentrating on the road and hadn't realized how quiet they had been until Karen looked back at them, laughed and said, "You be careful Miyako. If we hit a pot-hole you might get more than you bargained for!"

I looked back quickly to see Miyako laying across the back seat with Mike's long hard cock in her mouth.

"And YOU keep your eyes on the road, mister," Karen smiled at me.

Which I did - after making a slight adjustment to the rear view mirror.

Karen spent the next few minutes with her head turned to the back seat, watching Miyako blow her husband. From the corner of my eye I could tell she was enjoying the exhibition as she had her left hand between her legs and was quietly rubbing her clit, whispering encouragement to the couple.

"Mind my upholstery," I joked from the driver's seat.

"You heard the man, baby," said Mike breathlessly.

"Mmmm," was all Miyako replied and a minute later when I heard Mike say, "Here it comes, baby," I knew she swallowed every drop of his come without lifting her mouth from his cock.

She sat up breathing heavily and coughed a little. Karen handed her a bottle of water and she drank a large mouthful greedily before giggling, "I guess I had my lunch today!"

By the time we turned into the gate of the camp Mike had her laid out on the back seat and was kneeling beside her licking her pussy, desperately trying to get her off before we reached the main resort.

Sadly for her it wasn't to be. The dirt track grew rougher and I hit a large hole in the middle of the road, causing the car to bounce alarmingly and Mike and Miyako to fall off the seat onto the car floor, both laughing uncontrollably.

"Seatbelts," I said with a laugh. "Even nudists have to wear seatbelts."

We all straightened ourselves up and prepared to behave as we approached the main camp area.

"We'll call that a sixty-eight, Babe," Mike said to Miyako.

"What?"

"It's kinda like a sixty-nine..... except I owe you one," cackled Mike.

"You owe me way more than that," she said, squeezing his dick in mock anger.

We drove straight through the camp to their tent so they could unload their shopping. Then the four of us went up to our cabin and unpacked our stuff. It was just after one in the afternoon now, and we decided to fix a little snack and head up to the pool area to see if the rest of 'our gang' were about.

12