Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"But let me continue, and introduce to you our medic, Melissa. She is blessed by the Gods of Medicine and Health, and I cannot begin to count the number of times she has healed me."

Melissa stood; her long and wavy brown locks tumbling over her shoulders. They were a contrast to Lucinda and Kristine's straight hair, and though she had a softer face than either of her two Sisters, she was no less desirable for it. Indeed, thinking of his night of passion with Lucinda had left Mikael with countless salacious thoughts, and he could not help but imagine his hard cock between Melissa's soft lips.

She wore a plain, white toga, tied over one shoulder and with a thick belt around her trim waist. She stood shorter than her two Sisters - Mikael guessed an equivalent height to most women he had met -- and slim. What most caught Mikael's attention, however, was the way her chest pushed outwards from her toga; her breasts were the largest in the warband, yet did not seem to sag in the slightest. Indeed, her bosom was the largest Mikael had ever seen on a woman of her slender stature, and though he was pleased to note that her breasts were not so gigantic as to look ridiculous, they were huge in comparison to the average bust Mikael had encountered. Her deep brown eyes regarded him with mirth, and a small smile played across her face as they met his own.

"Thirdly," Lucinda continued, "our mage, Quintia, blessed by the Gods of Magic. Do not take her silence as rudeness, Mikael. She cannot talk."

Mikael's curiosity was piqued, and he eagerly turned to Quintia. She was as intensely attractive as the other women with whom she shared her company; perfectly proportioned, with long, slender legs, a slim waist and a large chest, which curved enticingly outward under the blue dress that she wore. Her most striking features, however, were the lightning blue hair that fell neatly to her shoulders but no further, and the large gem embedded in her forehead, which glowed and sparkled a myriad of different colours.

"A Sensei," Mikael said, suppressing a gasp. He had seen a few in his years in the world, and that was more than most people saw in their entire lifetimes. One was usually enough; they tended to be a very secretive people, and very protective of their lairs. Powerful wizards, they usually lived in disturbing covens, trying to unlock the mysteries of the Gods and defy their Makers - they were, to Mikael's knowledge, evil. Moreover, he had only ever encountered men, and thinking back through the tales of history, so had everyone else.

"We are lucky to have her," Lucinda said softly, as Quintia looked on abashed. "You are right in thinking what everyone thinks; most Sensei are indeed men. When they do have children, they do so with captured human women, and the act of childbirth kills the mother. Their very nature is abhorrent, and the Gods would wish their destruction, but the Sensei are powerful and subtle -- they are not easy to find.

"Female Sensei are rare, born once in every thousand children. Considering the low number of Sensei, and the infrequency with which they reproduce, perhaps that tells you quite how scarce they are. Coupled with the Sensei habit of sacrificing any non-male child to their demonic lords, it is not inconceivable that Quintia is the only Sensei female in the world. Indeed, she may be the first to ever live beyond childhood.

"But she was delivered to us by the Gods as she is now, having been raised by a clan of witches who rescued her from her dark fate. She is an immensely powerful mage, holding a grasp over almost all forms of magic, and is honourable and good to the core. Do not pre-judge her, Mikael, as so many are prone to do."

"I would never dream of it," Mikael replied, his stare intent upon the stunning blue-haired woman who looked back at him with her pale blue eyes, far removed from the piercing intensity of Kristine's. She smiled broadly, her cheeks slightly flushed with embarrassment.

"We mortify her," Lucinda said warmly, "so we should move on before she flees in red-faced horror. I will say one thing, though; Quintia is the only one amongst us who is genuinely as old as she looks. She has been here only eight years, Mikael, and has had no need to escape the aging process yet. If there are ropes you need to learn here, she would be the best teacher you could find."

Once again Quintia's cheeks blushed scarlet, and her gem glowed pink. Lucinda gestured towards the remaining member of the Cohort, and Mikael reluctantly tore his eyes away from the Sensei mage.

"Next we have our ranger, blessed by the Gods of the Wilderness. I introduce to you our resident elf, Ria'torr."

Mikael could hardly believe his eyes. First a female Sensei, and now a real elf! Everyone knew of the elusive forest folk, but very few ever saw one, let alone shared a room. Their woodland kingdoms were apparently a thing of beauty, but it was said no human eyes were permitted to see them; indeed, Mikael had travelled through their fabled forests on more than one occasion, and had never seen even the merest sign of occupation. But here stood an elf nevertheless, a playful smile on her gorgeous face.

She was smaller than her Sisters, but was not too short -- one might notice her diminutive stature without thinking that she was a child or a dwarf. Her breasts, too, appeared to be the smallest in the warband, yet they fit her frame perfectly. They were not tiny, and were more than ample enough to please any man; on a proportionally taller figure, they would have been considered very large. Possessed of delicate, elfin features - which was hardly surprising -- she had a small, pointed nose, and long ears that tapered to a sharp tip. Her hair was a deep green, like grass after a heavy rain, and she wore it in a ponytail. She smiled broadly at him, her pale green eyes twinkling with mirth, and tossed her head slightly. Mikael grinned at her infectious enthusiasm.

"Lastly, I would introduce you to our rogue, most blessed by the Gods of Stealth, but I believe you have already become... rather acquainted with her," Lucinda said, curtseying. Mikael grinned, and she laughed in return.

"Each of us represents one of the five Aspects of the Pantheon, Mikael. We do not name our Gods; we have no need. They appear to different cultures in different forms, and we know only their true essence, distinct from the labels of civilisation. We have their blessing, and they watch over us.

"You have seen as much now, and yet must be wondering where you fit in. Indeed, you do not match any one Aspect; your presence here is one of unity. You represent the whole, and make the perfect partner to any of us in war and peace alike. Mikael, it is you who completes the Cohort."

Mikael nodded, slowly. He could feel the intense gaze of all five Sisters.

"And I'm sure it has not escaped your attention, either," Lucinda continued, "that I mentioned five Aspects, when everyone is aware that there are six." She leaned closer. "You know the sixth, Mikael: the Gods of love, of lust, of pleasure. No single one of us represents that Aspect, for it is embedded in us all. I mentioned our peacetime 'activities', did I not? You, too, are strong in the sixth Aspect, and I'm sure each and every one of us can expect some wonderful times in the future."

Mikael stuttered, embarrassed, his face feeling hot as Lucinda spoke.

"Do not be ashamed," Lucinda soothed, placing a delicate hand on his shoulder. "We do the Gods' work here, and there is no need for modesty. The Gods encourage us, and we willingly oblige." She grinned.

She turned then, gesturing to her Sisters. "But for now we should adjourn. This meeting has dallied for too long, and none of us care much for official discussions. Long talks by the firelight are one thing, but a formal meeting is quite another. We shall retire to our tasks, Mikael, and you should feel free to look around. Before long, this will be your home, too, though at the moment you do not have your own room. I am sure, however, that we can find... other sleeping arrangements."

The girls all stood, greeting Mikael once more before going their separate ways. It was clear to him that they had important tasks to attend to, and could not waste the day with idle chatter. It did not offend him; he was certain he would meet them again, and could indulge himself with more pleasantly informal talk when such a time arose.

Soon he was left alone with Lucinda, who turned to regard him with a smile.

"We have something special, you and I," she said at last, her eyes burning into his, "but you will discover a similar connection with each of my Sisters. We share bonds in the Cohort. We share everything. I will not be offended if you choose the company of one of my Sisters tonight; indeed, I actively encourage you to do so. They are all eager to... try you out. You are an exceptional lover, Mikael, and will fit in well here. Do not feel you are betraying me, for you are not mine as I am not yours; we belong to the Cohort, and we share ourselves amongst it."

With that, she stepped forwards, giving him a final, passionate kiss, before disappearing out of the room.

*****************************

Mikael walked uncertainly down the corridors. It was late; he had been exploring his new home all afternoon. It was vast, and very confusing for a newcomer, and he now had to admit he was completely lost within it. He had seen a dining room, bathing rooms, training rooms, storage rooms, an armoury, a library, a kitchen. It had all the provisions of a small fortress. Which I suppose is exactly what it is, Mikael pondered to himself.

Now, though, he just wanted somewhere to relax. He had put on his shirt after his meeting with his new companions, although when he returned later his pack had disappeared. He could only assume one of the Sisters had moved it, but he didn't know where to.

It's not as if he could ask the first Sister he came across; he had seen glances of them as he explored the Sanctuary, but only at a distance and never for long. He had yet to engage in meaningful conversation with any of them, and it felt to Mikael that they were deliberately avoiding him, although he could not fathom why. Perhaps they felt it would be better were he able to become familiar with the Sanctuary in his own time, and was not distracted by their presence.

As such, he had no idea where their quarters were. Lucinda had suggested he sleep with one of them tonight given that he had no room of his own, and though this idea seemed excellent to him, he did not know where they resided. He was tired, and the Sanctuary seemed a comfortable place to be, but he felt a bed would serve better than the rugs scattered about the place, however luxurious they may have seemed. On top of which, his formidable libido had been awoken by the sight of so many stunning women and the lascivious nature of the talk, and he was already aching for release once more.

Rounding another bend in the corridor, he came across an entranceway, the wooden door firmly shut. Mikael fancied he could hear signs of life within, and given that it was closed rather than open -- as the common rooms of the Sanctuary appeared always to be -- he wondered if it could be a bedroom. He reached out and knocked tentatively on the door, before shaking the nervousness out of his body and knocking harder.

Noise emanated from within, and he could hear footsteps approaching the doorway. He sighed happily; clearly he had indeed found a bedroom. His cock twitched as he remembered Lucinda's words, and he wondered who was beyond the thick wooden portal. He cared not who answered; all of the girls were gorgeous.

The door slowly opened, and Mikael could smell faint incense and the glowing scent of sex. Or, at least, a woman's sex. The smell grew stronger as the door opened wider, and soon Mikael was regarding the beautiful face of a slightly flushed Melissa, her forehead faintly glistening with a layer of sweat. She grinned at him.

"Mikael!" she beamed, opening the door fully. "Come in, and make yourself at home. I had assumed you were already with another of my Sisters, since it was getting late and there was no sign of you. As I'm sure you can tell, I had decided to keep myself entertained."

Mikael raised an eyebrow and stepped into her room. It was large and opulent, though he now expected nothing less, and a large bed stood in the far corner. The brunette gestured for him to recline on a nearby comfortable chair, and he did so, watching her lovely figure through the toga as she closed the door and clicked shut the lock.

"Well, we wouldn't want to be disturbed, would we?" she said, stepping towards him. "Lucinda held nothing back when she told us about you, Mikael. We were just as eager to learn about your prowess as a lover as we were your fighting skills. I know that Lucinda has told you about our appetites, and she assured us you would not disappoint."

Mikael grinned as the medic sauntered over. "I am glad I come with such a glowing reputation. I can only hope I live up to it."

"As do I. Perhaps I shall tell you if you have, afterwards," Melissa responded with a wink. "I must admit, Mikael, I rather enjoyed your stare earlier, as I'm sure did all my Sisters. I can only thank the Gods that it is I, not them, who will be enjoying your company tonight."

With that she reached him, and climbed onto his lap. He leaned backwards as she placed one palm delicately on his chest, and his loins stirred beneath her hips.

"You will have to forgive my lack of introduction. I'm not one for indulging in the pointless small talk that others seem to crave when they first meet and yearn to fuck one another. We have no need for that here, as I'm sure you will come to learn."

He smiled as she leaned closer. "You don't hang about, Melissa."

"There is no need," she breathed. "Talk is nice, but this is better."

She closed the remaining gap between them, her lips crushing against Mikael's own. Any doubts he had held were swept away as the brunette's tongue pushed into his mouth, and soon Mikael was responding with passion. His own tongue jostled with hers, and he moaned into her mouth, his cock growing quickly.

Melissa reached out with one hand, hooking its fingers underneath his shirt, and tugged it upwards. Her other hand was instantly on his toned stomach, tracing the lines of his muscles, and she broke the kiss with a wicked grin to pull the garment fully off. He allowed her to eagerly, and she tossed the shirt away, moaning as she saw his muscles bunch underneath her tender touch.

As her fingers reached his pants she stood, slowly slipping the clothing from his legs. He lifted his ass to allow it, and soon his pants joined his shirt in the corner, his cock standing proud. His companion regarded it with a mischievous smile, before once more climbing on top of his lap and resuming the kiss.

Mikael enjoyed the moment but for the way his member jutted uncomfortably into her toga. With a giggle, Melissa seemed to realise this, and she pulled her head away from Mikael's to stare into his eyes.

"It has been too long since I last encountered one of these," she whispered seductively, her brown eyes glowing. "Let's hope I still remember what to do."

As she spoke, she slid from his lap, slowly sinking to her knees in front of Mikael. He leaned forwards as she did so, holding the arms of the chair and watching with anticipation. Melissa grinned as she reached out, her hand wrapping around Mikael's swollen shaft, her warm breath washing over his length. His cock twitched as he remembered his earlier fantasy - that the gorgeous medic would wrap her lips around his member - and he groaned.

"Eager, hmm?" she said with a wicked smile, her head bobbing forwards and her soft lips parting. The tip of Mikael's cock slipped between them, where her tongue was waiting, licking and caressing its head as she took more of his length into her mouth.

"Fuck..." Mikael breathed as she withdrew her head, instead beginning to lick up and down the sides of his shaft, making sure every inch of his cock was slick with her saliva. When she was satisfied, her hand began to move, pumping up and down as she sucked his head once more into her mouth.

Mikael was in heaven, and Melissa did not stop there. She reached out with her other hand, cupping his balls, and gently played with them as she worked on his cock. He leaned further forwards, almost hunched over the brunette beauty, and gasped.

He reached out, placing his right hand on her curly brown locks, leaving it there as her head bobbed up and down. Sparks of pleasure thrilled through him at her ministrations, and his groans filled the air. Wet sucking sounds issued from Melissa's mouth as she devoured his member, and her humming moans caused him yet more pleasure.

He watched her a moment longer as his hand slid from her head to her shoulder, before he grasped the knot to her toga. He gripped it and pulled, the cloth falling away, and grinned as Melissa pulled her head from his shaft.

"I wondered how long you could resist," she giggled, grasping the top of the garment and slowly lowering it over her huge breasts. They spilled free, and Mikael's hands were on them in a flash, kneading the fleshy mounds with glee.

Melissa groaned, her eyes fluttering shut, and she leant forwards to take his cock into her mouth once more. With her toga now by her waist, Mikael was able to run his hands over her smooth, naked back, and he delighted in the sight of her massive breasts as they shook with the force of her ministrations.

His balls twitched, and it dawned on him that his orgasm was approaching. It was too soon - he was determined to make sure his new companion enjoyed her night at least as much as he would. He placed his hand on Melissa's chin and gently lifted it, a knowing look entering her eyes as she pulled her mouth from his cock.

They both stood, resuming their passionate kiss as they pressed together in the firelight. Melissa's huge breasts pushed into his naked chest, and he could feel her nipples rubbing against his skin. His hand moved to her waist, finding the bunched toga, and it was only then he realised she was no longer wearing her belt. That makes things easier, he thought to himself as he pushed the garment downwards.

Melissa made no complaint as her clothing fluttered to the floor, and she stepped out of the crumpled heap without so much as breaking the kiss. Mikael crouched down slightly, grasping her ass with both hands, and then lifted her. She wrapped hwe legs around his waist, giggling into his mouth, and Mikael strode to the bed in the corner of the room. There she broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder, a grin spread across her stunning features, and yelped as Mikael dropped her onto the soft sheets.

He climbed on after her, staying low, and Melissa lay on her back with a lustful smile. She knew what was coming, and Mikael crouched between her legs, his hands on her wonderful breasts. There they rested awhile, his fingers tweaking her nipples, eliciting rapturous yelps from the medic, before his tongue arced towards her body. He licked her stomach, his hands still on her breasts, before he started to trace slowly downwards, as he had the previous night with Lucinda. It was only as his tongue reached her pelvis that his hands left her magnificent breasts, moving swiftly towards her legs in order to push them apart. Melissa's breathing grew heavy as she allowed him to do so, and he looked up at her with a wink as he leaned towards her snatch.

"The Gods!" she cried as his tongue swept over her folds, his fingers walking slowly towards her pussy. He did not relent, his tongue making another pass over the sensitive lips, and he revelled in her squeal as two of his fingers pushed inside her snatch.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers