Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

Mikael grinned, silently jumping on to the first gargoyle. He suppressed a laugh at its appallingly cut features, the leering head clearly intended to unnerve potential foes and visitors alike, but it was so badly carved it looked instead as if it were about to vomit on them. The smile still on his face, he sprang from the gargoyle's head, landing nimbly on the high wall. An open window stood just below him, and for a man of Mikael's agility such an awkward jump was not a problem.

He slipped through, and found himself in a small room, intricate murals on the walls and an elaborate pattern painted across the high ceiling. A chest stood open in the corner, and as Mikael approached it his eyes opened wide. It was full of gold, evidently where the Baron maintained his wealth, and Mikael crouched to better examine it.

Gold coins mixed with jewellery, chalices and pendants lay within it, but he could see no sign of the treaty. He hoped that the Baron had kept it separate, for he did not look forward to the prospect of rummaging through the chest in an effort to find it -- the noise such an activity would create hardly allowing him to easily remain hidden.

He crept from the room, looking for the Baron's office in an effort to locate the treaty. A long corridor stood before him, and through the doorway at the other end Mikael could see a much smaller chest. He hoped that it contained the document he sought, especially as what looked like a financial ledger lay open next to it.

He snuck forwards, careful to keep his footsteps light, but a sudden banging to his left caused him to freeze. He waited there a moment, ascertaining its source as low moans now reached his ears, before a sharp cry pierced the air. He smiled mischievously, ignoring the noise as he darted down the corridor and entered the room at its end.

To Mikael's joy the chest did indeed contain the treaty, and he swiftly plucked it from the velvet on which it lay. Holding the document disdainfully between his forefinger and thumb, Mikael grasped a candle that stood on the windowsill. He held it to the parchment, and delighted as it quickly burned. Soon, a mere corner remained, and Mikael threw it from the window as he set the candle down.

He backed quickly out of the office, yet another task completed, eager to track down the healer and in doing so complete his final mission. Once more, however, he was distracted by the sounds of passionate sex that echoed down the corridor. He shook his head, a smile playing across his face, and approached the door from which the sounds issued.

I have time for a little fun, do I not? Mikael grinned, pushing open the thick wood, which was already slightly ajar. He held his eye to the crack, the gap not wide enough that those inside would notice, but sufficiently large for him to peer in. He scanned the room.

A young man of approximately nineteen years stood in front of a large oak desk in the corner, his shirt unbuttoned and his pants lying in a crumpled heap beside him. A look of delight was spread across his fresh face, and he groaned loudly, his mouth hanging open. The Baron's son, I presume, Mikael thought to himself.

The cause of the lad's pleasure was obvious: the woman who reclined on the desk, her legs wrapped around his waist as her pussy welcomed in his thrusting cock. She, too, was moaning, her body gyrating with each drive of his hips, and Mikael's grin widened as he noticed the doctor's garb that was bunched around her midriff.

She was only mildly attractive, with a slim stomach and slender body, but Mikael had to admit that she was made much more appealing by the gigantic pair of breasts that shook on her chest. They were as large as Melissa's, and he knew how appetising the brunette's were, so he did not blame the Baron's son for leaning forward and grasping the huge mounds.

Mikael studied her. She had brown eyes and dark red hair, and he guessed that though she was probably in her late thirties, she nevertheless still appeared to be very much enjoying the attentions of the lad who thrust into her. Then again, Mikael remembered, the Sisters of the Cohort were very old indeed, and yet no less stunning for it. And no less horny, either, he smiled to himself.

Tearing his eyes from the well-endowed healer and the blonde boy who fucked her, he looked around the room. Soon, his eyes settled upon his target. A book filled with elegant handwriting lay open on the bed, and he drew his lips into a line as he worked out how to get it. The bed lay near the door, but even so he could not simply stroll in and grab it.

Suddenly, the Baron's son stopped thrusting, letting go of the healer's massive breasts and taking a step back with a grin. The doctor pushed herself into a sitting position.

"When father asked you to tutor me, I'm not sure he meant like this, ma'am," the lad said happily.

"Your father said I was to teach you everything I knew, and when I asked him how he wanted it taught he said he didn't mind - that I should follow whatever methods I found comfortable," she replied, leaning forwards and grasping his cock. The lad gasped. The woman continued.

"Perhaps he did not envisage this situation, I admit, but he gave me free reign to teach you as I saw fit. It just so happens that you are a very good student, and will one day make a very good doctor. It also happens that I like to reward my best students, and I see no harm in enjoying myself whilst I do it. Do you?"

"No harm at all, ma'am," the Baron's son beamed, nodding eagerly in agreement.

"May I ask, then, why you have stopped screwing my brains out, my student? You seem inexperienced not just as a healer, but also a lover. I fully intend to make you an expert in both by the time I leave. Do you agree that this would be acceptable?"

"Yes ma'am," the lad nodded, obviously delighted at the prospect.

Trying to suppress a grin of her own, the doctor climbed from the desk and tugged on her student's cock. "Now, should we continue? You will, over time, learn to make me come many times, but for today one climax will suffice. I was well on my way as you fucked me on the desk, but perhaps your stopping suggests you have a better place in mind?"

"Well, ma'am, if you are willing I would very much like to continue by the window. No one can see us there, and the garden looks very beautiful at sunset."

"How poetic," she smiled, her eyebrows rising. "Very well. I must admit I had expected you to suggest the bed, so am pleasantly surprised by your extravagance. Yet be warned -- for requesting such an indulgence of me I will now demand more of you in turn, and you will instead have to make me climax twice today. Do not allow yourself to come before I have; your adventurous suggestion implies you are ready for a sterner test."

She winked and moved over to the window, pulling the lad with her by his cock. Once there, she turned her face to him and rested her arms on the windowsill, slowly bending over and thrusting out her ass. The young man eagerly moved behind her, grasping his member and positioning it at the entrance of her snatch.

"Is it not beautiful, ma'am?" he grinned, staring out into the garden.

"You were quite right, and I am impressed by your imagination," she replied. "But it seems I should remind you that I require two orgasms now. Perhaps you should cease talking, and instead... ahh!"

She moaned loudly as the Baron's son pushed inwards, her folds parting as his cock slid between them. Soon her words were indecipherable from her moans, and they were joined by the lad's own as he stared out of the window and held her hips. His pelvis slapped loudly against her ass, and Mikael held back a laugh as the young man leaned forwards to grasp her gigantic breasts. He would have done exactly the same, and with a smile realised that it was not just the Gods of Health and Medicine who would be pleased come the end of the lad's training. If he and the healer kept this up, the Gods of Pleasure would be well-satisfied, too.

With the doctor and her student totally distracted, Mikael saw his opportunity. Neither of them were paying any attention to the doorway, focused as they were on the beautiful garden and their passionate sex, and he opened it wider. Slipping through the narrow gap, he stayed low and to the shadows, quickly grasping the leather-bound tome from the bed and retreating from the room.

He wrapped his hands around the door handle, quietly pulling the thick wood closed again, and regarded the volume in his hands. It was large, and full of information - clearly, the healer spent a lot of energy on the creation of her books.

Well, the energy she has not otherwise spent 'rewarding' her students, Mikael grinned as he darted back down the corridor. He came to the room that he had originally entered, and with one last look behind him to make sure he had not been spotted, leapt from the window, over the wall, and back down into the street.

*****************************

Once more it was dark as he came to the Poor Quarter. Yet, unlike his arrival yesterday, he was not overcome with sadness at the people's plight. His slaying of Olaf had brightened their demeanour, and he smiled as he knew it would only further brighten with the news that they could no longer be taxed. The Baron would, of course, petition the King for a new treaty, but he would not receive it for many months, by which time the season should have drastically improved. It was the one advantage of the King's oversized bureaucracy: without that treaty the Baron was impotent, and gaining a new one would take a very long time.

He had one final destination: the medic's clinic. After a quick glance round, he asked a passer-by, listening to the woman's directions and swiftly following them. He came at length to a small building with an open door, and grasping the leather-bound tome, stepped through the entranceway.

A middle-aged woman looked up at him as he entered, her eyebrows rising.

"Hello," she said quietly. "How can I help you? You seem too healthy and well-dressed to have business here."

"I am merely here to bring you a gift," Mikael smiled, proffering the book.

The woman's eyes widened, and she hurriedly snatched it, leafing through the pages and periodically gasping. After a short while, she looked up at Mikael in awe.

"So it was true? When I received this, I was sure it was a joke," she breathed quietly, standing and hurrying to the table that stood behind her.

She held out a piece of paper to Mikael, and he took it. It detailed that a man would come to the clinic and deliver a tome of immense medicinal worth, and Mikael laughed as he recognized the beautiful handwriting. It was Melissa's.

"A stunning young woman brought it to me this morning," the doctor said, her voice still low. "I could not fathom what such elegance was doing here. Now I see that she, and you, were sent to me from the heavens. May the Gods bless you, sir; you have saved many lives today."

Mikael bowed low, leaving the building with a surge of happiness as he watched the doctor thoroughly study the book, rapt attention etched on her face.

The Gods do more than bless me, Mikael thought, dizzy with elation. They welcome me into their arms.

He was finished.

*****************************

Mikael entered the tavern in the Merchant's Quarter and approached the barman cheerfully. He could not believe he was finished, but though he wished to return to the Sanctuary now and inform his new companions of his success, he was not sure he would know the way in the dark. He would wait until daylight, and for that he needed a room. Even if the Sisters were unaware that he had completed all six tasks within two days, the Gods would not be, and that thought filled him with joy.

"I need a room for the night, good sir," Mikael asked pleasantly.

"Of course," the barkeep nodded. He reached beneath the counter. "What size do you require? Will you be sleeping alone, or have company?"

Mikael paused, glancing round the room, his eyes drawn instantly to two particularly attractive barmaids. He smiled, and shook his head. Tonight was not the night, even though he wished it. It was not that he did not yearn for release -- indeed, his meeting with Rose earlier in the day, and the later sight of the massive-chested healer's passionate sex with the Baron's son, had inflamed his desire greatly - nor was it any reluctance to indulge those desires now that he was watched over by the Gods. If he had learned anything about the Sisters, and therefore the Gods they represented, it was that they held no modesty or reticence when it came to satiating carnal desires.

No, it was simply the practical matter of his early start. He needed to leave Firewatch with the first rays of daylight given that he was not entirely sure of his way, and considering both his libido and the talents associated with it, he could be sure that would not happen were he to take company to his room tonight.

The barkeep paused again, standing more upright and placing his hands on the bar. His eyes creased with mirth.

"Forgive me for asking, sir, but would your name happen to be 'Mikael'?"

"Yes... why?" replied Mikael warily.

The man laughed. "Ah, then I have a room reserved for you. I was told there was a possibility a man of your name and description would come to this tavern looking for a room. It seems I was informed correctly."

"And who informed you?" Mikael asked.

"A magnificent blonde lady," the barkeep responded with a grin. "I offered her a job on my staff, but she politely declined. A shame, she'd have sold a lot of drinks with those looks of hers."

Mikael's heart skipped a beat, and a small smile played across his face. Perhaps he would not be spending the night alone, after all.

"Where is she staying?"

"Just go up the stairs, and it's the door at the end. Do not worry about payment, the blonde lady took care of that."

Mikael nodded and said his thanks, taking the key from the barkeep's outstretched hand and climbing the staircase. When he reached the top, he made his way down the corridor, eventually coming to the indicated door. He quietly inserted the key and turned it, the lock clicking open loudly, before pushing wide the heavy wood with a creak.

He stepped inwards to the strong scent of sex, and grinned as two heads whipped round to face him, surprise in their eyes. Two glorious naked bodies glistened in the firelight, and two wonderful pairs of breasts were thrust outwards, glowing magnificently in the dull light thrown out by the flames.

"Good evening ladies," Mikael laughed. "Nice to see you, Kristine. And you, Lucinda."

Their gorgeous faces relaxed at the sight of him, and both women rolled back onto the bed, having pushed themselves half-upright in shock. Kristine, who was slightly further down the mattress than her Sister, reached out, her hand gliding across Lucinda's legs before beginning to lightly toy with her pussy. The rogue moaned, her eyelids fluttering shut.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, although I fear I am." Mikael slowly shut the door behind him.

Kristine smiled back wickedly, her piercing blue eyes having remained focused on him since the moment he entered the room, her fingers already sliding in and out of her Sister's depths. Clearly, they had been well underway before Mikael arrived.

"Don't worry, your intrusion is most welcome. Isn't that right, Lucinda?" A long moan was the only reply.

Mikael grinned. "Well it seems as if it's not entirely unexpected, seeing as you told the barkeep to look out for me."

"We told him merely that you might arrive. We had hoped you would, but could not be certain, of course. But you are most welcome here, Mikael. We're both delighted that you came. Aren't we, lover?" She turned to her Sister, and again Lucinda merely moaned in response, her mind too clouded with the pleasure she was being given.

"I suppose she's a little distracted," Mikael suggested, as the rogue's hips shook, Kristine's hand a blur on her snatch. Her moans rose to an insistent cry, and her emerald eyes opened wide as she suddenly came.

She lay there a moment, quivering, as Kristine giggled at the sight, and Mikael watched as she looked down at her black-haired Sister.

"Don't be rude, Lucinda," Kristine scolded with a playful smile. "Say hello to Mikael."

Lucinda sat forward and playfully slapped Kristine on the shoulder, her breathing heavy and her skin flushed. Her large breasts jiggled delightfully at the movement, and she turned to face Mikael with a grin.

"Enjoying the sight?" she asked teasingly. He was, of course, and duly nodded, drinking it in.

The bed was huge, and though two smaller beds stood on the other side of the room, he did not suspect they would be getting much use. Mainly because of the two beautiful women who reclined on the largest one's soft sheets, regarding him with obvious lust.

He had seen Lucinda naked before, his eyes travelling up her long, slender legs, over her trim stomach and large breasts, before coming to rest on her stunning face, her mane of obsidian hair glinting in the firelight. Her green eyes were creased with mirth as they looked at him, and he smiled back.

Immediately, his eyes darted to Kristine, and his smile widened. Her body was very similar, with wonderful legs, a slender body and magnificent, large breasts. Her own gorgeous face was crowned with long, blonde hair that was splayed on the white sheets behind her, and her eyes were smouldering twin sapphires.

He grinned. "Very much so, Lucinda. But I must ask what you're doing in a tavern such as this, rather than relaxing in the Sanctuary."

"Well we have to stay somewhere whilst we watch you do the tasks, Mikael, and why not this tavern? It is safe, comfortable and not too expensive. Which makes it inconspicuous, and therefore perfect for our needs. In fact, I quite like it here."

"True," Mikael nodded. It made sense.

"And why shouldn't we have fun?" asked Kristine, her fingers still stroking across Lucinda's thigh. "Do you think that before you arrived we were prudes?" Mikael laughed at the idea.

"We are merely keeping each other entertained in a room we have to share. And why not? Right now, back in the Sanctuary, our Sisters are having a lot of fun. Why should we miss out on some of our own?"

"That sounds perfectly reasonable," Mikael grinned, stepping towards the two women. "Though your Sisters have returned home?"

Lucinda shrugged. "Well, they knew that you had completed their tasks, and had matters to attend to in the Sanctuary. Melissa left with Quintia only a few hours ago, after you gave the book of medicine to the Poor Quarter's healer. I will stay until you have completed your final task, and Kristine has offered in the meantime to keep me... company." The paladin giggled salaciously, and Lucinda turned to her with a grin.

"But I have completed your task, Lucinda," Mikael said, his eyebrow rising. "I destroyed the document as you asked. I am finished."

Lucinda froze a moment, and sat upright, turning to Kristine with a fleeting expression of concern. "Then I must leave."

"Why so?" Mikael asked, slightly disappointed.

"I have my own business to address in the Sanctuary, and if you have finished I really must not delay it any longer," the obsidian-haired beauty responded, a broad smile suddenly breaking over her face. "Though your disappointment is noted, and much appreciated."

"Should we return with you?" Mikael asked, preparing to leave once more.

"No, no. You need to sleep, Mikael. Kristine will stay here with you, to guide you back to the Sanctuary in the morning. I am sure she is distraught at the prospect."

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers