Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

"Yes," the paladin said, desire burning in her eyes. "Heart-broken."

"You cannot stay just for a little while?" Mikael asked, stepping towards Lucinda as she stood up. She smiled.

"I would love to," she giggled. "But my duties cannot wait."

"Not even for a moment? A few minutes, perhaps?" Kristine said, climbing onto all fours and crawling towards her Sister.

"Kristine!" the rogue said, aghast. "You know I cannot..." She turned back to Mikael. "Do not tempt me, please..."

"You are outnumbered," Kristine purred, evidently ignoring Lucinda's pleas and leaning over to kiss her side, her lips descending to her Sister's ass.

"I am..." Lucinda whispered in response, faltering.

"So there is no point resisting," Mikael breathed, closing the distance and wrapping his right arm around the rogue's smooth back. He leaned forwards quickly, crushing his lips against hers, and she moaned, her own arms eagerly wrapping round his neck as her tongue pushed into his mouth.

"Fuck it," she laughed breathlessly, breaking the kiss, carnal hunger renewed in her emerald eyes. "It can wait a few minutes."

Mikael stepped forwards, pushing Lucinda back onto the bed, enjoying her naked body in his grasp. Kristine sat back on her haunches as her Sister was lowered beside her, and Mikael stood once more to begin undressing. Instantly Kristine took his place, kissing the obsidian-haired beauty ferociously, Lucinda's arms wrapping around the paladin's back with equal passion.

Mikael yanked off his armour as his companions' kiss broke, Lucinda staring into Kristine's eyes and crawling backwards up the bed. Kristine followed on all fours, her ass sticking in the air, and as Mikael threw the last of his garments onto one of the far beds, the blonde leaned between her Sister's legs.

"Fuck..." Lucinda moaned, Kristine's tongue flicking out and grazing her folds. The paladin's hands moved to Lucinda's inner thighs, creeping upwards, and she slowly started to lick more forcefully.

Mikael was now naked, his erection throbbing as he watched Kristine pleasure Lucinda. The blonde's face was buried between her Sister's legs, but her ass was sticking up towards Mikael, her pussy plainly in sight. Lucinda was writhing, long moans escaping her lips as her hands alternated between grasping the sheets beneath her and holding Kristine's head.

Mikael smiled and stepped forwards, kneeling on the edge of the bed as he grasped Kristine's ass and leant towards her snatch. She cried out with delight as he reached it, his tongue passing over her folds, and she lifted her head from Lucinda's pussy with a moan.

"Mikael, stop," Lucinda giggled breathlessly, looking up at him. He did so, standing slightly upright, wearing a bemused expression as the rogue propped herself up on her elbows. Kristine, too, laughed, leaning to one side with her legs spread over the covers, supported by her left arm and stroking Lucinda's thighs with the hand of her right.

"You really can't do it, can you?" Lucinda laughed, turning to her Sister.

Kristine smiled sheepishly and glanced at Mikael, before turning back to Lucinda. "I can't help it if I enjoy a lover's attentions!" she said with mock-regret.

"This is why I don't sixty-nine with you! As soon as you start receiving pleasure, you're totally useless for dispensing it."

"I doubt that's entirely true," Mikael interjected, and Kristine looked up at him with a wicked grin.

"Well it's easy for you," Lucinda laughed, a twinkle in her eyes, too. "You have that fantastic thing between your legs which makes us girls come very, very hard, but at the same time ensures your own satisfaction. I don't have that luxury."

"Which is why you have to sixty-nine."

"But we can't, she's terrible at it," Lucinda said, looking at Kristine and poking her tongue out. "Now you see my predicament."

Kristine and Mikael laughed. "I have an idea," Mikael said slowly, climbing onto the bed and joining the two gorgeous women.

"Do you now?" Kristine whispered, reaching out and gently rubbing the tip of his cock with the hand that had been stroking Lucinda's leg. "Does it have something to do with this?"

He gasped, and leaned in close to her.

"Patience," he whispered in the blonde's ear with a broad smile. "Your turn will come, but first we must help our companion. She is, after all, staying here at our behest."

Kristine grinned and nodded, placing her hand on the back of his head and giving him a swift kiss. He responded in kind, before they both turned to Lucinda wearing wicked grins.

The rogue laughed, wrapping one arm around Kristine as the paladin leaned towards her, and Mikael groaned at the sight as the two stunning girls began to kiss. He moved, climbing back off the bed and wrapping his arms around Lucinda's thighs, pulling them apart and exposing her glistening pussy.

The rogue broke her kiss, staring down at him with needy eyes, and he winked as he suddenly jerked her towards him. She yelped in surprise, instinctively grabbing the sheets beneath her, and Mikael dropped his head to her snatch. Soon she was grasping the sheets for a different reason.

Kristine, too, was not still, and quickly moved to straddle Lucinda's face. She lowered her hips, her pussy closing on Lucinda's mouth, and the obsidian-haired beauty did not need a second invitation. She let go of the sheets, still pushing her hips down onto Mikael's face as he pleasured her, and wrapped her arms around her Sister's waist, pinning the paladin in place and immediately devouring her pussy.

"The Gods..." Kristine moaned loudly, and Mikael delighted in the situation. Less than a week ago he was wandering through the Glacier Mountains in an effort to locate work, cold and tired and late. Now, only five days later, he found himself hungrily attacking the snatch of the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, her beauty matched only by her four Sisters, two of whom he had already fucked. He thought of the other three members of the Cohort -- Melissa, Ria'torr and Quintia -- and how Lucinda had suggested that they, too, would be indulging in similar pastimes. He grinned at the image.

Lucinda's thighs trembled at the relentless assault of his tongue, and he sucked her folds into his mouth. She moaned, the sound resonating through Kristine's pussy, and the paladin's eyes opened wide at the feeling. She leant backwards, her arms straight behind her for support, and her blonde hair fell messily onto the bed.

Mikael pulled away from Lucinda's snatch very briefly, wrapping his arms around the underside of the rogue's legs before leaning forwards once more. The new angle better allowed him to run his tongue along the length of her pussy, and from the increasing volume of her moans he assumed it was well received.

He stretched out his right arm, grasping one of her large breasts, squeezing the fleshy mound and playing with her sensitive nipple. She pulled her head away from Kristine's snatch, staring down at Mikael with smouldering green eyes, and groaned.

"Fuuck..." was all she could utter, her body beginning to shake. She yanked Kristine's hips towards her once again, and ate her Sister's pussy yet more ferociously.

The blonde, too, was nearing her release, her own moans growing more insistent by the moment, and Mikael glanced up at her as his tongue moved to strum Lucinda's clit. Kristine stared back at him, a wicked grin on her flushed face, her hips grinding her pussy eagerly against Lucinda's probing tongue.

"Ooohh..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back. "Yesss!"

She froze, her blue eyes open wide, an orgasm tearing through her stunning body. Lucinda did not stop her tongue's movements even as the blonde climaxed above her, and Kristine's moan was long and loud.

Eventually, it passed, and she collapsed back onto the sheets with a satisfied groan, slowly rolling onto her side as her mouth creased into a wide smile.

Lucinda, however, was paying no attention to her Sister, her own orgasm only moments away. She had pulled her hands from Kristine's waist when the paladin collapsed onto the sheets, and had now gripped Mikael's right tightly as it kneaded her breast. Her left was sliding uselessly over the sheets, mirroring her whole body, which writhed as her pleasure reached its zenith.

Mikael licked her pussy with fervour, knowing the beautiful woman was cresting her release, and eager to give it to her. His lips moved up and down her folds with incredible speed, and with his eyes creased in mirth he sucked her clit into his mouth, his tongue running rapidly across it.

That was all Lucinda needed, and she screamed out as her orgasm hit, grasping hold of the bedsheets with both hands and arching her back as the pleasure crashed through her. She trembled, forcing her hips down onto Mikael's face, and her snatch quivered against his tongue.

Her climax was powerful, and she remained that way a while, Kristine watching on with a broad grin as her Sister's orgasm crackled. Lucinda's black hair was pinned beneath her head, her mouth opening and shutting uselessly, and her eyes were open wide, their twin emerald catching the firelight.

With a final shivering moan the rogue slumped back down onto the sheets, lying there a moment as Mikael extricated himself from her legs. Her breathing was heavy and she sucked down air, before slowly turning her head to Kristine and beginning to giggle. The blonde joined her, fresh from her own release, and Mikael sat back on the edge of the bed with a grin.

"Fantastic," Lucinda breathed, raising her head to him, her features twisted in a wicked smile.

"Completely," Kristine agreed, a playful smile on her lovely face. "I am pleased one of us can give and receive pleasure at the same time."

"Glad I could oblige," Mikael smiled, as Lucinda pushed herself into an upright position.

"Though with that, I must go," she said, slight disappointment in her voice. "I have delayed my departure long enough, though I am grateful for your... insistence." She giggled.

Mikael watched as the rogue climbed from the bed, her wonderful form glistening with a faint sheen of sweat in the firelight. With a smile, she quickly dressed, and soon she was armed and armoured in front of her companions.

"It looks like you two must entertain yourselves tonight," she winked, stepping forwards and sinking to her knees. "Though I am sure you will manage." With that she grasped Mikael's cock, quickly sucking his head into her mouth. He groaned as she swirled her tongue around its tip, and she leisurely withdrew her lips as her fist worked on his length.

"I suppose I shall have to wait until another night before I can enjoy your attentions again, lovers. I must leave."

With that, she let go of his cock, planting one final kiss on its tip before standing and making her way to the doorway. She paused as she opened the door, and turned back to her companions.

"Don't wear him out, Kristine." Then she slipped from of the room.

"I will," Kristine breathed, still staring at the now-closed door, then turning to Mikael. A wicked look spread across her face. "As long as you don't mind."

"Of course not," Mikael replied, leaning in to kiss her. Their tongues met, and the kiss was a passionate one, Mikael slowly climbing fully onto the bed and crushing his body against hers. His left hand reached out as he did so, trailing down the front of her body and eventually coming to the wetness between her thighs. His fingertips ran along her folds, and the blonde pulled away from the kiss, a long moan escaping her lips.

"It's time I returned your favour," Mikael said, sliding down the paladin's slender body. Kristine grinned, pushing her torso upwards and staring down at him, her golden hair falling about her face and body.

Mikael flicked his tongue out as he reached her pussy, eliciting a wonderful yelp, and slowly began to kiss the glistening lips. Kristine gasped and closed her eyes, her body already trembling as much in anticipation as pleasure.

Mikael grinned into her snatch, steadily increasing the pace of his kisses, before at length he simply ran his tongue over her clit. The blonde moaned desperately above him, clearly close to another release even so soon after the first, and Mikael reached out with his right arm.

He came to her large breasts, and as he had done with Lucinda, cupped one of the fleshy mounds. Kristine groaned again, her body writhing, and he pulled his mouth from her pussy to stare at the stunning woman. She cried out as the fingers of his left hand replaced his tongue, rubbing her clit with passion, and arched her back.

"Stop... stop before I come..." she moaned, and Mikael dropped his hands, looking at the blonde quizzically. She grinned down at him, her face flushed.

"If this is you returning the favour then I want something more than just my pussy eaten, however nice that may be," she breathed, a mischievous smile playing across her lips. "Earlier you said something about my patience... well, it's just about exhausted."

"Is it now?" Mikael winked, knowing what she meant. Immediately, he started to climb her body, his tongue leaving a wet trail across her soft skin.

"Oh, yes," she giggled, and Mikael pulled his head away as she rolled onto her front, pushing herself onto all fours. "So what are you waiting for?"

Mikael grinned, leaning forwards and brushing her blonde hair from her back. He kissed his way down her body, before kneeling behind her, their knees touching, and grasping his cock.

He shifted forwards, moving his other hand to her hip, and positioned his cock at her waiting entrance. Kristine held her breath.

"Fuuck..." she moaned loudly as his head parted her folds, the sound only growing as the rest of his length followed it in. Her hands gripped hold of the sheets and bunched them into knots.

Mikael allowed himself to rest inside her for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the gorgeous blonde's snatch as it hugged his member tightly, before he pulled out slowly. As Kristine gasped at the sensation, he slammed back into her, her entire body shaking with the force of his thrust.

She cried out as he did so, her blue eyes wide, and he reached forwards, hunching over the paladin and cupping her large breasts as they shook with the collision of their loins. She bit her lower lip, her wordless moans issuing louder.

He grinned as he watched the blonde beneath him, who stared ahead blankly at the wall as pleasure coursed through her. His cock slid vigorously into her snatch, each forward thrust bringing an ecstatic yelp from her lips, and her breasts shook in his eager grasp. He kneaded the delicious mounds, knowing that caused yet more wonderful sensations in his lover, and kissed her neck.

"Ooohh..." she moaned, her arms giving way and her torso slumping to the bed. She reached forward with her right hand, running it desperately over the sheets as her pleasure inexorably grew, and Mikael -- his hands free after letting go of her breasts -- grasped her left wrist. He pulled it to her ass, where he held it at her waist with his right hand, his left back on her hip.

Holding her tightly, his thrusts were truly rapid, the paladin's body shaking underneath his relentless onslaught. Her torso was twisted as he fucked her owing to the way he held her arm, but she did not seem to mind, her mouth hanging open and her eyes tightly shut. Her large breasts pushed outwards from underneath her chest, squashed against the soft mattress, and he grunted as her snatch began to tighten on his member.

"Ooohh... fuuuck..." she moaned insistently, burying her face in the sheets. "Give it... to me... I'm going to... going to..."

Mikael thrust deeper into her, his cock slamming into her depths, and he knew she was but moments away. Each movement of his hips brought an ecstatic moan from her open mouth, and she was holding the bedsheets so tightly that Mikael was vaguely worried they might tear. Her eyelids fluttered as the moment arrived, and her body twitched.

"COOMMEE!" she screamed, an orgasm blasting through her, rapture searing into her mind. Her pussy seized hold of his thrusting cock, and he slowed the pace of his hips, enjoying the feeling as her walls spasmed along his length, her body trembling beneath him.

Kristine's eyes had opened wide, their piercing blue glazed in the firelight, and her mouth was open. She quivered, the euphoria of her release temporarily clouding her thoughts, but Mikael did not mind.

He slowly sat back on his haunches as the blonde's climax faded, and his member sprang free from her still-twitching depths. She tucked up her long legs and rolled lackadaisically onto her back, before straightening them again either side of his own, a huge grin on her face.

"That was amazing. I'd heard the tales from my Sisters about your prowess, but to experience it first hand is... something else entirely."

Mikael leaned forwards over her, propping himself up with his elbows. His rock hard member rested on her pelvis.

"You didn't believe them?"

"It's not that I doubted their sincerity, it's just that there's certain things words can't adequately convey. Sex with you clearly being one of them."

"Mmm... you came hard then?" Mikael asked, kissing her neck.

"Very." She giggled.

"Then perhaps I should have used you to complete the sixth task."

"Oh, no. I think Ria'torr very much enjoyed being your 'helper' in that regard," came the blonde's amused reply. "Though I envied her luck at the time, she more than made it up to me this morning."

Mikael's cock twitched on Kristine's pelvis, and the blonde laughed.

"You're insatiable."

"I'm insatiable?" Mikael said, lifting his head and staring into Kristine's blue eyes. "And there was me thinking I could say the same for you and your Sisters."

"Perhaps we're all insatiable," she breathed, taking hold of his cock with one delicate hand and guiding it to her pussy.

Mikael leaned in to kiss her as she did so, and she responded eagerly, their tongues pushing into each other's mouths even as she ran the tip of his member against her folds. He took the hint, gently pushing inwards, once more delighting in the sensation as his cock sank into the blonde beauty.

She broke the kiss with a moan, her eyes trained intently on his, and stared up with a look of pure lust. Mikael loved that expression on a woman, a carnal hunger that filled their eyes, and he grinned as his hips slowly began to thrust. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, reinitiating their kiss with intense desire.

Slowly the pace of his hips grew, his companion's snatch welcoming him in with every forward drive. Her large breasts were pressed against his chest, and he delighted in the feeling as they shuddered against his skin with each collision of their loins.

Their tongues still jostled, their eyes closed, and Mikael wrapped his arms around Kristine's back, hugging her tightly as his member slid rapidly into her snatch. She responded, tightening the arms around his neck, pulling him closer still, and they moaned into one another's mouths.

The noise made his tongue tremble, and he pumped yet harder, her hips now moving to meet each of his own thrusts as her pleasure grew. Mikael broke the kiss and pulled his head slightly away, staring into her eyes and grinning as she did the same, her sweet breath washing over his face. His expression, he was sure, mirrored hers -- a look of primal need and the frenzied desire for release.

It was with another moan that Kristine moved her legs, lifting them from the sheets and wrapping them around his back, her heels banging into his ass every time he pulled out of her. The new angle allowed his cock to slide even more rapidly into the paladin, and her eyes opened wide as an intense surge of pleasure ran through her.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers