Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

She wrapped her arms around his back, well aware of what he was about to do, and he spun her round, picking her up slightly and turning over before dropping the beautiful mage back down on the couch. He was now above her, kneeling across her slender body with his left foot flat on the floor. He grinned, taking hold of the bunched dress around her midriff and guiding it downwards, Quintia's breathing quickening as her glistening snatch was exposed. He continued to tug on the garment, sliding it over her long, luscious legs, before casually dropping it on the floor at the end of the sofa.

He turned back to his Sister, one thought only in his mind. She knew that, too, and once again she looked slightly abashed, this time as he unhooked her legs from beneath him and slowly pushed them apart. She did not prevent him doing so, however, and he leaned down eagerly, planting two delicate kisses on her inner thighs and looking up at the mage.

She stared back down, biting her lower lip, her muscles faintly quivering with anticipation. Mikael had no doubt that she had enjoyed what was about to happen before - he knew of their Sisters' appetites, after all - but perhaps never from a man. He intended to make sure that her first time was one she would remember.

It was with a grin that he hunched quickly forwards, his tongue instantly flicking out over the fleshy lips of her pussy. Quintia's thighs tightened at once, closing around his head, her hands shooting out to tightly grasp his hair. He could not see her face, pinned in place as he was by her long legs, but he guessed that her mouth would be open, a look of rapture on her face.

With that thought playing wonderfully in his mind, he started to devour her, his lips moving eagerly over the sensitive folds, his tongue running over her snatch and teasing her clit with its point. Quintia's grip seemed to grow yet stronger on his head, pushing his mouth between her legs, and he followed her silent instructions willingly.

He shifted, putting more weight on the leg that kneeled on the sofa, and his hand crept up her thigh. Soon it reached her eager folds, wet with a combination of her sweet juices and his saliva, and he pushed one finger inside the stunning mage.

There he rested it a moment, enjoying the trembling of her walls around the probing digit, his mouth still moving over her pussy as her pleasure quickly grew. Slowly, he curled the finger towards him and began to move it in and out of her snatch, whilst at the same time strumming her clit with his tongue.

The sensation was clearly too much for his new Sister, and her legs seized his head in place as she came. Her muscles tensed considerably, her walls vibrating around his explorative finger, and he could see the bright blue hue that her gem cast reflected in the sheen of sweat on her pelvis.

He continued even as he was pinned in place, Quintia's orgasm seeming to be furthered by the unceasing movements of his mouth and finger. He could not see his Sister fully, but knew that her expression would be one of pure joy, and the thought intensified his carnal hunger, causing him to devour the mage's pussy yet more voraciously.

She relaxed, her climax evidently passing, slight shivers of pleasure still running through her. He grinned into her snatch, pleased with the result of his work, and at once his tongue resumed its former pace as it mapped the length of her folds.

He could not further his work, however, as Quintia's hands slid to his cheeks and pushed them from her pussy. Her thighs relaxed, too, freeing his head, and he looked up at the blue-haired beauty inquisitively as he pulled away.

She grinned at him, any lingering nervousness truly exploded with her powerful climax, and he laughed at the desire that radiated strongly from her. She let go of his face, and he eagerly climbed her body, his tongue moving first over her trim stomach, then the nipples of her large breasts.

At last he came to her neck, which he kissed for a while before finally settling above her. They stared into one another's eyes, the lust that shimmered in one set reflected in the other's, and a wicked smile adorned each of their faces.

"Are you ready?" Mikael asked softly, a hot wave of passion washing through him as his Sister's hands slid slowly down his stomach. She nodded.

"Have you ever been with a man before?"

No, her words stated simply, flowing across her glistening forehead. But I am not a virgin -- Lucinda saw to that on my arrival here.

Mikael laughed. "Why am I not surprised?"

The mage grinned. You must forgive my earlier nervousness.

"I do," Mikael said, leaning forwards and kissing his Sister with passion. She responded in kind, her tongue pushing into his mouth eagerly as her right hand wrapped around his back. Her left, meanwhile, had completed its descent and grasped a firm hold of his erect cock.

He gasped into her mouth, breaking the kiss and staring into her eyes. For a woman who had been so nervous, he was surprised to see her quite so keen to continue, though the fact that she was filled him with joy.

He reached down, wrapping his own hand around his Sister's, guiding his member towards her waiting snatch. He stared into her eyes as he did so, and he could see the lust that burned in them, her desire seeming to match that of the other women in the Cohort despite her inexperience in such matters.

His head found her folds, and he grazed it against them, delighting in her immediate intake of breath. He paused, waiting for silent permission, and he received it as Quintia's hand tugged him eagerly inwards.

He groaned as his tip parted her lips, sinking into her hot pussy, her tight walls welcoming him in. The blue-haired beauty's eyes rolled back slightly at the sensation, and Mikael knew she was not regretting her decision. Her gem flared brightly, the room glowing with a faint blue tinge, the luminescence of her sparkling jewel overpowering the fire's flickering flames.

Mikael started to move his hips, leisurely withdrawing his cock before slowly sliding it into his Sister once more. The fingertips of her right hand dug into his back, and her left had moved to his waist. There they remained a short while, Mikael half-stood, half-crouched above the mage, her lovely form stretched out beneath him, his member lackadaisically gliding into her depths.

He grinned, sliding his hands up her slender stomach, feeling her soft skin beneath his touch. He came to her large breasts and immediately grasped hold of them, gently kneading the delightful mounds, enjoying the look of pleasure on his Sister's face.

Her pussy felt so good. His pace remained leisurely, but the urge for greater speed was growing more insistent. Yet, given that this was Quintia's first time with a man, he was not prepared to end it so soon.

Instead he increased the speed of his hips only slightly, his cock sliding easily into the stunning mage, each of his forward thrusts seeming to cause a spark of pleasure in his lover. Her fingers pressed into his back more eagerly, and despite Mikael's unhurried build-up her pleasure was evidently growing.

He shifted, letting go of her breasts and instead placing his hands either side of her chest. Then, he lowered himself down, his legs moving to stretch along the sofa's length so that he was almost horizontal above her. The new angle allowed him to drive deeper into the blue-haired beauty, and he could tell that it was well-received. Quintia's eyes opened wide at the added sensation, and her jewel blazed bright blue.

He could wait no longer. His Sister's climax was approaching rapidly, her pale skin flushing as her hands attempted to pull him ever-closer, and a faint tightening in his balls indicated to him that he was not far off, either. The trembling of the mage's snatch felt magnificent, and Mikael was not prepared to waste the sensation.

With a grunt he burst into action, their love-making slow and gentle no more, his hips exploding into life as he thrust wildly into the beautiful girl beneath him. Her walls narrowed immediately and her mouth dropped open as her gem glittered, a minor climax washing through her, brought on by the sudden movement.

Mikael was not prepared to let her ride it out, however, and his member pistoned into the beauty with a wet slapping, the sensation seeming to drive her ecstasy to even greater heights. He grunted, delighting in the sight of her flickering eyelids as they fucked through her orgasm, and slid his hands behind the Sensei's back, wrapping his arms around her and crushing his body against hers. He now hugged her tightly, his chest pressing into hers, causing her large breasts to push outwards wonderfully, and his head nestled in the crook of her neck.

Quintia was not still, either, and despite her inexperience knew what she wanted to do. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around Mikael, her heels gently colliding with his ass as it rose and fell rapidly, his cock driving into her depths. Her arms snaked around him, too, clasping his back tightly, and they remained that way a moment, entwined with one another as their pleasure swiftly grew.

Mikael could feel the tensing of his Sister's muscles, and he held her close as his hips became a blur. Her walls had started to narrow further on his member, her breathing growing quick, and whilst he could not see the light cast by her gem, he was certain it was bright.

Suddenly, her right hand moved, threading her fingers through his messy hair and pulling his head away from her neck. He grinned, looking down at the mage, enjoying the ferocious passion that burned in her eyes, and repositioned himself slightly to allow the angle. His cock still slammed into her rapidly-tightening depths, and it was obvious to him that she wanted to see his face as she came.

That moment was not far off, her mouth hanging slightly open as her climax was imminent. Her body tensed in Mikael's grasp, and her gem throbbed outwards, visually signalling her proximity to release. His cock twitched, too, and he knew he was only moments away.

Quintia did not have to wait, her snatch seizing hold of his cock as her orgasm erupted inside of her, her eyes opening wide and her mouth dropping open. Her jewel exploded into life, a fierce blue searing from it as her fingertips dug into Mikael's skin. Rapture battered her mind, and he could see the ecstatic thrills that shivered through her body, her release finally upon her as her walls spasmed around his length.

"Fuck!" Mikael grunted, the feeling pushing him over the edge; intense pleasure surged through him as his own climax arrived, his cock shooting ropes of cum deep into his Sister's womb. He stared into Quintia's eyes, seeing her own euphoria matching his, and they rode their orgasms out. She shook in his grasp, the bliss of her release not abating, all the while his seed continuing to fill the blue-haired beauty.

It was a while before their climaxes relented, and Mikael sank down onto his Sister with a satisfied moan. Her breathing was heavy, seemingly satiated, and he gently kissed her neck as their naked bodies pressed together, enjoying the afterglow of their release.

At last he lifted his head, staring into his Sister's eyes and grinning, the expression matched by a wide smile of her own.

"Worth staying for?" he breathed, climbing from the sofa and pulling Quintia to her feet. She followed willingly, and he guided her to the bed.

Most definitely, her golden words responded, a smile on her face. I am very glad for your perseverance.

"As am I," he chuckled as he sank down onto the soft sheets, pulling the mage with him. She cuddled up against him, and he wrapped his arm around her waist, enjoying the Sensei's tender touch.

Sleep came upon them both, and as Mikael drifted off he smiled, remembering the week's events. He had found his destiny, and proven himself worthy of it. He had met five gorgeous women and shared himself with them all. He had passed six, nay, seven tests put forth by the Gods themselves, and he had done so with distinction. It was done, and he had succeeded.

He was a member of the Cohort.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers