Sisters of Upper Priam College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,862 Followers

"Woah, settle down," Sarah said, putting her hands up in a defensive position, "I totally agree with you, you don't have to threaten me. I can't believe you weren't born a woman. You are like the hottest girl I have ever seen. It wouldn't do me any good in any way for anyone to know about this and so I promise on my mother's grave that your secret will stay with me forever, okay? But you have to promise me that no one will know about Todd or about us ever." Sarah extended her hand and Kilee quickly took it and shook it.

"Deal!" Kilee said and felt very good about the resolution to the problem.

"No everything can just kind of be like it was before, it's like nothing has changed," Sarah said and they smiled at one another and got ready for the day.

However, she was a bit wrong. Over the next few weeks, things were not as they were before. Sarah and Kilee could not ever be termed "friends" but as the first month of school rolled on, they became friendlier with one another. While they never discussed the events that had transpired between them, they also found a new sensitivity for the other person. Sarah came to understand why Kilee had been icy and unfriendly at times and tended to cut her slack when she was. Kilee knew that Sarah understood her secret and to a certain extent felt a lesser need to put up her walls. Kilee began to see Sarah as a bit insecure and would try to understand her tenseness and her constant need to put on a happy face. Sarah felt as though the huge secrets which she shared with Kilee allowed her to be more open with her emotions and so she felt less of a need to front.

On the academic front, Kilee was excelling at school and was really falling in love with the college experience. She rarely went out or made any friends but she fell in love with the academic process as well as with the campus. She spent her time watching the leaves turn while she lay on her back in the commons and read her intro to psych book. With her tumultuous entrance into college complete, Kilee felt like she had put all of her craziness behind her. When she got her first grades back near the end of September she saw that she was going to do well in college and was already dreaming of a way in which she could make a little bit of money and then go off by herself and live her life in peace. She had no way of knowing that the greatest tests were yet to come and that by the time the school year ended, all of her dreams would have completely changed. And it all started on September 29th at the hotdog cart outside of the library.

Chapter 6: The Girl

It was early in the afternoon on a Saturday and Kilee had just finished getting in a little homework before taking the night off to get some dinner and perhaps take in a movie downtown. She had just left the library and was walking down the stairs when she noticed a girl talking and laughing with the hot dog vendor who stood at the corner, next to the library. She felt like a cold knife had been pushed into her stomach and like her eyes were being deceived. The girl was easily the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in her entire life.

The girl was short, only 5'2 and probably weighed no more than 115lbs. She had long, brown hair and huge, brown doe eyes. She had brown Mediterranean skin and severe, stunningly beautiful facial features. Her lips were large and full and her nose was slightly long, thin, and upturned. Her body was voluptuous. She had large breasts, especially for a girl her size, probably D-cups. She was dressed conservatively but her beautiful body couldn't be contained. She had a little bit of a tummy but it fit the structure of her body. Her hips flared nicely and she had a large, round ass. Her legs were muscular, but feminine and she had the look of a girl who had played sports but still been a prom queen. Kilee had never felt a desire for someone before in her life and the feeling she had was intense. She wanted to hold the girl in her arms and to kiss her and to feel her soft skin against her cheek.

As she was in the middle of her daydream she realized that the girl was walking away. She panicked for a moment and then rushed down the stairs. She didn't have a plan exactly but she knew she wanted to find out who the girl was, but she didn't know what to do after that. She followed at a bit of a distance because she was afraid of looking like a stalker. The girl seemed not to notice that she was even alive. She enjoyed the walk, enjoying the look of the girl's large, tight ass squeezed into jeans and the way her back elegantly met her hips. She could feel her penis trying to gain blood and become erect. Kilee couldn't help but smile. She felt buoyant. It was a feeling of puppy love that she had never experienced before. It was very strange as well. She liked it, but didn't know why.

The girl walked clear off of campus and Kilee realized that they were getting near sorority row. She was surprised. She hadn't expected such a beautiful girl to be involved with a sorority; something that Kilee had always figured was a way for ugly girls to get friends. It was a notion she would eventually learn was quite wrong, but it was the impression she had at the time.

The girl turned in towards one of the sorority houses. Near the sidewalk in front of the house was a table and next to it sat another girl. Kilee's girl waved to this girl and then walked in. Kilee followed her up to the point of the table when this girl stopped her.

"Hello," the girl said.

"Hi," said Kilee, "Who was that girl who just walked into the house?" she didn't realize how forward she was being nor how possibly embarrassing such a question could be. She was too naïve about matters of love and was overcome by her emotions.

"Excuse me?" the girl asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"That short girl with the olive skin and long hair who just turned into this house. She waved at you, what's her name?" Kilee asked again. When she did, she suddenly realized how odd she must have sounded and she began to feel a bit awkward.

"That is Lydia DeCiccio," the girl explained, "She is the vice-president here at Tau Gamma Sigma."

"Lydia," Kilee said to herself quietly under her breath. She then realized she was being odd again and shook her head, "So what are you up to?" She was not very talented at making small talk.

"Umm. Hi, my name is Roxy Miller and I am the resource officer for the Tau Gamma Sigma sorority. We are trying to sign up girls who want to rush this year," she explained. With this, Kilee's ears perked up. She continued to talk about camaraderie and community service but Kilee was only half listening. The concept of a sorority was always strange to her but at the same time, she was both a bit lonely for the first time in her life and she realized that perhaps rushing and maybe even pledging this sorority would provide her with an excellent chance to meet Lydia DeCiccio. Besides, it was apparently a sorority with very attractive girls. First there was Lydia, and Roxy was quite attractive herself.

Roxy was 5'6 and weighed around 105lbs. She had very short blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a classic girl next door face and an incredibly bright smile. She had a tiny, girls voice and a gigglethat was unbelievably endearing. She had B-cup breasts and a flat, athletic stomach. She had been a soccer player in high school and had the muscular buttocks and legs of an athlete. She could best be described as incredibly cute. Not beautiful, not pretty, not sexy, but very, very cute.

"Really?" Kilee said and Roxy smiled at her, "Alright, let's sign me up." Kilee took the clipboard in her hand and signed it. Roxy took it from her and looked at the name. She smiled brightly and pointed to Kilee's name. What was she doing? This wasn't like her? It was like this Lydia girl was a witch or something, drawing her out of her quiet solitary life and making her want to do it. Kilee shook her head, but put her eyes back on Roxy.

"You're Kilee Olenowski?" Roxy asked as though she had been expecting Kilee to come by and fill out the form.

"Yeah, why?" Kilee replied, feeling a bit confused.

"Oh, I realize that sounded weird," Roxy said, blushing a bit and looking incredibly cute while she did it, "The school gives us a list of all the girls in school with a few facts. We had never had a girl from Hawaii in TGS and you are the first girl to come here from that state in a couple of years. We pride ourselves on providing a diverse experience for the girls in our sorority, which can be tough because we only allow a total of 16 girls in at a time, which means only 4 freshmen in year. Being from Hawaii, that gives you a bit of an advantage," Roxy explained and Kilee found herself oddly excited. And suddenly, a bit scared. But she suppressed that, thinking of the pretty girls here. She was thinking of pretty girl! How strange.

"Well that's great," Kilee said and again her thoughts were on Lydia. So much so that she didn't notice that Roxy was checking her out a bit. "So when is the first thing I need to go to?"

"Tomorrow afternoon we are having a dinner at the Lion's Gate on Main Street," Roxy explained, "Be there by six o'clock if you want us to pay for your food."

"Oh I wouldn't be late," Kilee said and she shook hands with Roxy and began to make her way back to her dorm room. She felt light in her steps and was already trying to plan how she was going to act and what she was going to talk about when she met Lydia the next day.

Chapter 7: The Sorority

"You?" Sarah asked, incredulously, "In a sorority?" She was giggling hard and actually rolled off of her bed as she said it. Her boyfriend, Andy, laughed with her, but he kept his eyes on Kilee.

"Yeah...Yeah...I know," Kilee said. She really didn't know what to say. Joining a sorority seemingly went against everything that she stood for in life. However, the idea of getting to be in the same group as Lydia made her entire body feel electric.

"Which sorority is it?" Andy asked. Kilee disliked Andy a good deal more than she disliked Sarah. She had begun to think of Sarah as a decent person, but a decent person with which she had differences with. Andy was a dickhead in Kilee's opinion and she felt sick in thinking that Sarah could surely do better. Regardless, she felt obligated to talk to him when he spoke.

"Tau Gamma Sigma," Kilee explained.

"Oh God, those chicks are so hot. You would be perfect for them. They are like the hottest chicks at this school," Andy explained and Kilee winced. Sarah slapped him hard on the arm and he recoiled.

"You are such a jerk," Sarah whined, "I am sitting right here. But anyway Kilee, I have seen some of those girls. Andy is an idiot, but he is right. They are so pretty. I can honestly say I can't imagine you being in a sorority, but you are definitely the kind of pretty girl who they would want."

"Thanks," Kilee replied and she felt her face get hot and red. He felt very awkward when receiving compliments, especially when Sarah was saying it; given their history.

"So does pledging start soon?" Sarah asked. Kilee had already finished all of her rush activities. She had gotten a few free dinners and had always been disappointed that Lydia hadn't been involved. However, she found the girls to actually be pleasant and had taken an especial liking to Roxy, the girl who had signed her up. For the first time in her life, Kilee felt she had found someone who had the makings of a true friend, and it was in an athletic, outgoing girl who was in many ways her opposite. But, unlike Sarah, she was very open, honest, and real.

"They asked nine girls to pledge with them and they said that there are going to be five events throughout the rest of the semester and at the end of each one they will eliminate one girl until there are only four left, the girls who will get into the sorority. The first event is actually tonight, I am not sure when the other ones will happen, apparently they are at random times. I don't know. It sounds kind of weird," she explained.

"Sounds fun," Sarah said and Kilee could see in her eyes that she was just waiting for Kilee to leave so she could be alone with her new boyfriend. Kilee took the cue and headed out towards the sorority house.

She arrived a few minutes later and was a bit embarrassed to find that in arriving ten minutes early, she was by far the first person there. The president, Cameron Hart, was the only member of the sorority present in the house at the time, as was the tradition. Cameron was a stunning woman, a senior and four year member of the sorority. She was 5'5 and weighed around 110lbs. She had long blonde hair and grey eyes. She had a kind face with small, soft features and elf ears. She had a long, graceful neck and large, C-cup breasts. She had a flat stomach and a small, tight ass. She looked like a cute young elementary school teacher with the kind of gentle nature required for such a pursuit.

Eventually the other eight pledges arrived and Cameron welcomed them all and honestly told them that she wished that all nine could be invited to become permanent members, however, she indicated that tradition dictated that only four members be allowed to enter.

"Alright girls," she said in her high, delicate voice, "The first challenge is simple and incredibly quick. The challenge is that when I say go, you must take off your shirt and your bra and you have to run out of this house, around the block, and come back. The challenge serves to show how dedicated you are to our sorority and also your courage. We want girls who are willing to do anything for this sorority and so we need proof of both loyalty and bravery." Kilee was stunned, but she was also excited. Ever since her kiss with Sarah at the house party, she had a secret desire to have the eyes of other on her body. She didn't know where it came from and she hadn't acted upon it, but now there was a chance to do it and do it in a way that was in some small way sanctioned.

"Ready girls, one, two, three!" Cameron yelled and dropped her hand like she was the starter in a race. Most of the girls stood completely still but Kilee, to her surprise, acted quickly. She pulled her tank top over her head in a split second and then rapidly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. She stood in the middle of the foyer of the sorority house with her hands on her hips wearing only a pleated, plaid mini-skirt and her boots. She felt the other girls, hesitating and looking at her. She could feel the sexual tension rising in the room as the other girls eyes pored over her nipples, her supple breasts, her nipple rings, and her flat stomach with its bellybutton rings. After a few moments of basking in the attention of the girls Kilee broke for the door. She turned once and saw most of the other girls beginning to disrobe.

She ran outside into the cold, October air and felt her nipples grow hard and her skin become covered in goosebumps. She made it to the sidewalk and began to sprint. She had yet to see any people and was enjoying the freeing feeling of having her breasts bounce gently in the cool air as she ran. She rubbed her nipples briefly with one hand and enjoyed the sensation. She got to the corner and turned and looked, a few girls were now bolting out of the house. She put her head down and ran faster. She ran quickly and was made her way around the block. She was only a few hundred yards from the house when a car drove past her. A few high school boys leaned their head out the windows. Kilee felt sexy having them watch, but flicked them off anyway. She laughed when they nearly hit a parked car.

She turned off the street and back towards the sorority house. She opened the door and burst in, panting as the warmth of the house began to soak back into her body. She was still smiling because she could tell that Cameron, who was still standing near the stairs, was taking the opportunity to look at her body. She figured that this could not be a bad sign. If this was the sorority for the hot chicks on campus, then it didn't hurt if the president wanted to have the chance to stare at you. It was very odd. To spend so much time trying to keep people away, then a beautiful girl looks at you and all of the sudden you not only want people to look at you, but need it. Kilee didn't know how to make sense of that feeling, but she couldn't do anything but run with it.

Eventually, the other girls began to stagger in. They came in and immediately began to get dressed again. Kilee took the opportunity to remain naked until all the other girls had arrived and were dressed. The last two girls had arrived neck and neck and they were panting. One of the girls turned to the other.

"Well I might have been the last one to take my shirt off," she said, "But I got back to the house a good ten seconds before you. I guess I win."

"Well," Cameron said, walking down from the stairs and standing next to the two girls, "The actual race was to get your shirt and bra off. The rest was just to test whether or not you would do what I say. Really, Kilee Olenowski here was the winner in the first couple of seconds. Sorry you lose. Thank you for trying out. Maybe next year if a sister transfers schools or something" Cameron said it in a very sweet way, but it was rough for the loser to hear anyway.

The girl became indignant but eventually she was convinced to leave. Kilee felt good as the other girls congratulated her and she slipped her tank top back over her head. She was excited to find out about the next challenge. She felt a change coming over her. She didn't know why, but she wanted to impress these girls in a way she had never desired before.

"Well girls," Cameron said, "Those of you who remain must be prepared at any time for the next challenge. We will be in touch." Kilee was a bit disappointed, she wanted to know now, but she supposed that there would be enough time to figure out the next challenge when it came. She returned to her dorm room and told Sarah about her experience.

For the next few weeks nothing happened. Kilee began to wonder if this was some sort of test and became paranoid that she was supposed to be doing something that she had forgotten to do. While all of this was going on, she was going to classes and enjoying her time studying and getting to know the nuances of life in UP. As Halloween neared, the sorority began to slip from her mind. However, one day a week before Halloween, Kilee got an e-mail which was sent by Lydia. Her heart skipped a beat and she felt her blood pounding in her temple as she read that it was in regards to the second challenge.

"Dear Pledges," the e-mail began, "The second challenge will occur one weekend from tonight on Halloween. Every year the sorority has a Halloween party in which only members and pledges are invited. Drinks and finger foods will be provided. The second challenge is a 'sexiest costume' contest which will be judged by the 12 current members of the sorority. The only rule is that the costume must be homemade and it must be an actual costume. A bikini is not a costume, nor is something which exposes something that a bikini is designed to cover. We hope you have some good ideas. Good Luck and see you soon."

Kilee was excited. She didn't have a definite idea yet, but she was absolutely positive that she could come up with something good and cheap by the time that Halloween rolled around. She spent a lot of her free time thinking about ideas and bouncing them off of Sarah, who couldn't resist explaining how incredulous she was about the whole sorority thing each time they spoke. Kilee ignored her. It was if every feeling of alienation she had ever had evaporated within her when she thought of the sorority. Some of it was the people, they were nice, and some of it was Lydia, who was beautiful, but most of it was the idea that when she was done she would be accepted fully and completely as a member of a female community.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,862 Followers
123456...9