Sisters' Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about all this," I admitted, "but I know how I feel about you and that's enough."

"That's kind of you to say," Asha said, "but we have to face reality. If you're not attracted to me sexually, then what kind of a relationship can we have?"

"Who said I wasn't?"

"There's a difference between finding someone sexy and wanting to have sex with that person. Especially a person like me. If you're not interested in me sexually, I'll understand. I won't hold it against you. I'll know it's just how you are."

"I do want to have sex with you. Badly. I want to make love to you."

Asha withdrew from my embrace and walk past me into the living room. She stopped a few feet away with her back facing me. She reached with both hands towards her chest and began to unbutton her top. Although I could not see it, I could recognize the motions. When she was finished, she slipped the silk pajama top off of her body and let it fall to the floor. I admired the smooth, flawless skin of her wide back. Although she might be called overweight, she was honestly as perfect as any woman could be.


Her body trembled slightly as she drew a deep breath. Her thumbs hooked the elastic waistband of her pants. She bent slightly at the waist, pulling the burgundy fabric down past her curvy thighs, revealing her bare backside to me. She released the pants and they dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them and now stood naked before me. My eyes took in the breath-taking sight of her pleasantly plump ass, which was round and healthy.

She peered at me over her shoulder, then turned to face me, presenting herself to me. I tried not to stare but, of course, my gaze was drawn to that mysterious place of a woman's body, where the two legs meet. Sure enough, there it was – a thick, circumsized cock about four inches long, semi-erect that was crowned by a well-maintained bush of midnight black pubic hair.

I didn't speak. There was nothing I could say that could express what I was feeling. Instead, I walked to Asha and placed my hand against her face. She closed her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her the way we had kissed at the door.

Then it changed. My hand moved from her face to the back of her head and I held it there while I pressed my lips fiercely against hers. Asha reacted immediately, pressing her body closer to mine. My tongue entered her mouth. Hers and mine wrestled for control. The first kiss had been to show that I still loved her. This kiss was to show that I still wanted her.

And why wouldn't I? I thought. For years, I had been fantasizing about how it would feel to touch or suck another man's cock. Now I had found exactly what I needed. Not a man, but not a ordinary woman either – a woman with the cock that I wanted so much. My only regret was that I had not explored this avenue earlier.

"I think we should continue this in the bedroom," said Asha, breaking our deep kiss.

"I was just about to suggest that myself," I replied.

"Come on."

Asha spun around and began to walk towards the bedroom. I gave her a playful spank on her ample butt. She squeaked and then giggled as she skipped excitedly into my bedroom. I followed close behind. Once inside, I practically tackled her to the mattress. I mounted her and plunged my tongue down her throat. Asha's legs wrapped around my waist and she held on tightly.

I kissed Asha's lips, drunk on the taste and the feel, as my hands ran up and down her thick thighs. I kissed her chin, then her neck. I worked my way down rapidly to her breasts and feasted on them with a hunger even greater than before. She cooed and gasped as I stimulated her sensitive nipples. I kissed my way down to her navel and below.

Her black pubic hair was as soft as goose down and smelled of some wildflower shampoo. I buried my nose in it, letting the scent invade my nostrils. My mouth was inches away from her dick and I began to salivate at the thought of what would come next.

"Scoot over," I whispered. "Put your head on the pillows."

"Devon, you don't have to . . ." she said.

"I have to, Asha. I want to."

"OK."

Asha moved into position, lying on her back in the center of my bed, with her head on the pillows. She spread her legs apart and planted her feet on the mattress with her knees elevated. She was now completely exposed. Her cock, now hard, rested face-up in her bush. Her dusky-colored ball sack drooped down below. Inside their warm home, her testicles seemed to twitch with anticipation.

I lay with my upper body perpendicular to hers. My right elbow rested on the other side of her body. My left hand reached for her rigid member and I held it in my hand. It had grown longer, now that it was fully engorged with blood, but it was still a less than average length. The width, on the other hand, was greater than my own. I held it for a moment, feeling the weight of it. I was captivated. Her cock was so beautiful, even as beautiful as Asha herself.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. Asha's body reacted immediately, tensing and trembling. It tasted delicious, even more wonderful than I could have imagined. My tongue explored every inch of her throbbing mushroom tip. My saliva mixed with the tiny bit of precum oozing from her pee slit and I had to keep swallowing or else risk drooling all over her.

"It's even better than I imagined," she told me.

Her encouraging words egged me on. I let another inch of her meat into my mouth and closed my lips tightly around it. Again, I gave my tongue all the time it needed to explore this new territory. I proceeded down another inch and again took time to savor this experience. I wanted it to last forever.

Unfortunately, it was not to be.

"Devon," Asha whispered harshly, her breath coming hard and fast. "I'm going to cum . . ."

I wasn't quite prepared for that, but I reacted on instinct. I wanted to taste the most raw essence of this beautiful, sweet, kind girl with whom I had fallen in love.

A moment later, a salty but delicious liquid filled my mouth. Asha moaned and thrust her hips up. Another surge of her heavenly nectar entered my mouth and slid down my throat. I swallowed it all, silently begging for more. More came, but less than before. Another surge followed as she emptied the contents of her testicles into my mouth.

Asha took a deep breath and let it out in a single burst. Her body relaxed. I withdrew my mouth from her dick and sat up. I shifted positions so that I was now lying alongside her, resting my face on her breast. My fingers rubbed her round tummy.

"Sorry," she said, a bit embarrassed. "I've been kind of looking forward to this for a long time, I guess."

"Don't worry about it," I said with a chuckle.

"We have all night, anyway, don't we?" Asha pointed out.

"We can have the rest of our lives if we want," I replied.

Those words had huge implications. A month ago, I might have said it was impossible to fall so hard in love with someone so fast, but I'd meant what I said. Asha could very well be the one. Time would tell, but I had confidence that this relationship would last for a long, long time. She didn't respond to my statement, though. She just kissed the top of my head.

We lay there like that for quite a while. We didn't speak. We didn't have to. I knew that Asha needed time to recharge her batteries and I was patient.

My patience paid off. Asha broke the stillness and wriggled out from under me. She crawled halfway down the bed, then turned towards me. She reached out for the waistband of the mesh basketball shorts I was wearing and yanked them off me. Next came my boxer shorts. Asha stared hungrily at my eight-inch cock.

Without hesitation, she dove right in. She kissed the underside of my shaft, up and down, from bottom to top. Her full lips sent shivers of electricity through my body to the tips of my extremities. I watched her as she buried her face in my crotch, kissing my balls as lovingly as my dick itself. She gripped my cock with her right hand and began to stroke it as she licked both testicles in turn.

At last, she pulled her mouth away from my sack and looked up at me. Her honey-colored eyes seemed lumiscent in the faint light of the room.

Without breaking that eye contact, she opened her mouth, and took me inside her. The pleasure was so intense that it almost felt like pain. I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out, which might alarm her. Within moments, the feeling subsided, replaced by pure delightful sweetness.

Asha's head bobbed up and down slowly. Her eyes never left mine. She continued to suck on my cock tenderly. She was teasing me, I knew. She wanted to draw out this moment for as long as possible. She pushed me to the very edge and then drew back before I went over.

An hour passed. The feeling never diminished, only increased. What was sixty minutes seemed to pass in a heartbeat. All that time, we kept our eyes locked on one another.

My life had been changed forever by this girl, but I knew one thing for certain. I had not come to this country for a change of scenery, for an education, even for an adventure. I had traveled across the world, from one side of the planet to the other, to find this girl.

Asha's hand found its way to my shaft once again and began to stroke. I knew this was the moment. She pumped my cock with her hand while her mouth sucked like a hungry child at a breast. She was pushing me towards that edge again and this time there would be no coming back.

A tremor rocked my body, then another. The energy was building inside me quickly, too quickly to contain or control. I could no longer keep eye contact. I closed my eyes tightly as I began to see flashes of light in front of my eyes.

The dam burst. I blew my load with an almost volcanic force. Asha sucked it down, just as I had sucked down hers. She squealed, but the sound was muffled by the cock in her mouth. I pumped more and more cum into her throat until at last the reservoir went dry. I opened my eyes again. Asha was looking at me, smiling rapturously.

She climbed up beside me and lay down next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and she cradled her head against me. I looked down at her cock and saw, to my surprise, that her bush was matted with cum. Suddenly, I knew what that squeal had been earlier. As I had orgasmed into her mouth, so had she orgasmed involuntarily.

"You naughty girl," I said. "I'm going to have to change the sheets."

"Mmm, not yet," she said. "They're just going to get messy again."

I laughed. "True, true."

We lay in silence for a few moments.

"Can I ask you something, Asha?" I said.

"Of course," she replied.

"Why did you do it? Why did you become a girl?"

"I didn't. I was born a girl. I was never a boy."

"I don't understand."

"I mean, on the inside. People might have thought I was a boy. I might have looked like one or dressed like one, but that was never me. This is the real me."

"How old were you?"

"Twelve, when I began living as a girl full time."

Asha told me more details of how she had transitioned from the lie of being a boy to the truth of being a girl. She told me about visiting psychologists, talking to her parents and how understanding they had been, taking hormone treatments, and finally taking the big step that changed her life. She became on the outside the person she had always been on the inside. I admired her courage and her determination. I knew I never would have had the strength to attempt something like that.

I could feel my sexual energy building again as we talked. By the way that Asha began to shift restlessly, I sensed the same was true for her. She asked me if I had any kind of lubricant. I told her there was KY jelly in the medicine cabinet. She rose from the bed and walked into the en suite. I watched her butt wiggle as she walked. It looked so inviting.

When Asha returned to the bedroom, I could see that her cock had begun to rise again. She cuddled up against me and placed the bottle of jelly in my hand.

"What's this for?" I asked, knowing the answer but not wanting to sound like I was expecting it from her.

"Don't be a tease," she said, grinning at me. "You know . . ."

"Well," I said, toying with her, "it's lubricant, so you want me to lubricate something. But what?"

"Come on, Devon," she said, slapping me on the shoulder.

"I have no idea."

"My . . . my butthole . . ."

"Whatever for?"

"Because," she said, now shifting positions again, getting on all fours, "I want that big dick of yours all the way up there. Now get to it before I decide I don't want to give you any more tonight."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said eagerly.

Asha smiled approvingly and then turned her ass towards me. I rose up and knelt behind her. I squirted a bit of the KY jelly at the top of her crack and it ran all the way down. I slipped my fingers between the cheeks and greased up the crack. Asha reached behind and spread her cheeks apart with one hand to grant me better access. I could see her dark rosebud there, waiting for me to enter.

I squirted some of the jelly on my finger, then pressed it against the rubbery orafice. I applied a little pressure and the tip slipped inside. Asha let out a soft sigh. I slid my finger in deeper. Now, I had never had any kind of anal sex, even with an ordinary girl, so this was all knew to me. I wasn't sure what to expect. It was tight and hot inside and I could feel the blood pumping inside her.

I added more jelly and slipped a second finger inside Asha's butt. It went in effortlessly and Asha sighed again, almost a moan. I buried my fingers inside her up to the knuckle, as far as I could. I moved them in and out of her hole, but also around in circles, trying to stretch the sphincter enough to allow me to penetrate her with a minimum of discomfort.

After a short while, things began to feel looser, and I knew it was time. I pulled out my fingers with a faint pop sound, and raised myself up so that my dick was even with her anus. I squirted some of the jelly along the length of my shaft and then rubbed it all around to lubricate myself as well as her. I placed one hand on her hip and used the other hand to guide myself towards her.

"Devon," she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Yes?" I asked, pausing.

"I just wanted to let you know that you're my first."

"I'm honored," I told her sincerely.

She smiled at me and then turned her face away. Now she was ready. I lined the tip of my cock up with her butt hole and began to push. Although it was loose, it was still not easy to penetrate. Asha groaned in discomfort, but didn't tell me to stop. She perservered through the pain as I at last managed to push the head of my cock into her pure, untouched opening.

After that first bit of resistance, my dick seemed to fit like a glove, as if her butt were meant for me and my cock meant for her. Asha sighed as my eight inches sank into her body. I buried my shaft up to the hilt and then stopped.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Like I've been finally been completed," she replied.

Sure, it was a corny thing for her to say, but I've found that corny sentiments are almost always the most sincere, since you would never say such a thing unless you truly meant it.

Our love-making began. Our bodies moved in perfect rhythm and we achieved sexual harmony. When I pushed forward, she pushed back. When I pulled back, she relaxed her muscles inside to allow me freedom to move. Even our breathing became synchronized.

It was slow at first. As Asha had done when she had sucked on me, I tried to draw out the experience for as long as I could. One of the good things about having cum once already tonight was that I was able to go for much longer.

I didn't measure time in minutes or hours. I measured it in the beats of our hearts, in the sighs and moans of our love, in the whispered pleadings and promises we made in the blessed dark.

But it could not last forever. Our rhythms became faster and faster. I pushed my cock as deep inside as it could go, then pulled it out to the base of my head, then immediately pushed back in. Asha raised her head and her body stiffened as she put all the strength of her back into our exertions.

Soon I was slamming my groin against her ass. The room was filled with the smell of sweat and the sounds of Asha groaning and moaning. My ball sack slapped against hers with each thrust forward, making a clapping sound that grew louder as I drew closer to my final climax. My cock had never been so hard and I had never felt a more intense burning in my loins.

Asha buried her face in the pillows and began to cry. Even then, she never told me to stop. I knew, through our intuitive connection, that she was not crying out of any pain she did not relish.

The moment came at last. With a quick series of deep thrusts, I launched a flood of semen and christened Asha's virgin bowels.

Even as I shot my load into Asha, my body took control and continued ramming her. I saw Asha's arm moving furiously alongside her body and I knew she was jerking herself off. I kept pumping, determined to keep it up until Asha came. At last, she gave a deep sigh and collapsed forward. My dick slipped out of her body as she went and I too fell over, barely managing to avoid falling on her.

We both gasped for air. I turned my face towards Asha's and opened my eyes. Her face was wet with tears and sweat and drool.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Don't worry," she told me in a comforting tone.

"You were crying. Did it hurt that bad?"

"It hurt, but it didn't. Does that make sense? It was like the pain was transformed. I was crying because I've never felt so much emotion at once. I couldn't contain it. So much love."

"That's amazing, Asha. I wish I could have felt that too."

"But Devon . . ." she said, then reached out for my face. She rubbed my cheek and showed me the tip of her finger. There was a teardrop on it. Only then did I realize that I had been crying, too. "You did."

* * *

Asha fell asleep almost immediately. I managed to pull the blankets up over us and pull her body close against mine before I, too, fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

When I woke up the next morning, it was to the sound of my bedroom door creaking slightly. I opened my eyes to see Asha entering the room, carrying a tray which she set down on the small table beside the bed. I saw toast with jam, slices of fruit, and two glasses of juice – enough for both of us. When she stood back up, she saw that I was awake, and smiled warmly.

As far as I could tell, she was wearing nothing except for one of my t-shirts. It was a bit tight on her, but long enough that the hem dangled down enough to conceal something else dangling down. My eyes fixated on her lovely, shapely thighs.

She interrupted by staring by crawling over and kissing me on the mouth. I returned the kiss with equal vigor and delight. I think that, until this point, Asha may have been slightly concerned that I had made love to her more out of horniness than a genuine desire for her and that, after two orgasms and a night to sleep on it, I might feel differently towards her.

I didn't. She was as lovely and sexy to me as she had been in the deepest throes of our passion last night. I ran my hand up and down her thighs and it wasn't long before the fabric of the t-shirt began to rise noticeably. I had been right. She was only wearing the shirt.

"Uh-oh," I said. "Someone has morning wood."

"Only 'cause you're touching me like that!" she replied.

"Then I'm going to keep doing it."

"I won't stop you."

I drew back the cloth of the shirt to reveal her treasures. I reached out and cupped her hot balls in my hands, then began to massage them while my wrist rubbed against the underside of her shaft. Her cock was rock hard in a matter of seconds. Meanwhile, my own cock was rapidly hardening underneath the blanket.