Sister's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At night everybody slept and in the midnight Sangita slide near me. Taking that as a signal I slipped my hand on her breast under the Chadder. She let me fondle her boobs for a while from her blouse. Then she took my hand and slides it under her blouse from bottom and placed on her bra-cupped breast. That was much better as one layer of cloth was reduced. I kept fondling her both breasts above her bra. Fabric of her bra was so thin that I could clearly touch her erect nipples. Some time I would pinch them with my fingers, which would cause her to twitch.

While I was fondling her Suddenly Sangita raised her back and brought her hands under her back. Then she unhooked her bra from back. As she unhooked I felt her bra loosen front of her breast. She then brought her hand front and put my hand on her bare breast pushing her bra up. Wow! That was amazing! Feeling Sangita's breast without any restriction or cloths. That was my fantasy. I kneaded them, squeezed them, and pressed them. I would play with her nipples with my fingers. I don't know how long I was playing with my sister's boobs. I was hard and so much excited.

After Sangita slide my hand down on her panty-covered pussy. I started to play with her pussy then. Again another surprise came. While I was feeling her pussy she hold my that hand then push her panties aside with other hand and place my hand directly on her pussy list. Man! That was kick! Feeling her bare pussy. I felt her public hair around her pussy. I didn't know what to do that I just kept moving my hand on her pussy lips. She was already wet so my fingers were slipping there.

To my surprised! Sangita holds my two fingers and slides them between her pussy lips until half of them went inside. She showed me how to finger her and when I took rhythm she removed her hand. I kept fingering her and she started to produce more juice there. Now she slides her hand on my hard cock. She kept fondling it for a while and...

One more surprised?? She slipped her hand inside my shorts and underpants and holds my cock. God! It felt sooo good when she holds my cock. It was heaven when she started to move her hand up and down on my cock. That was amazing! I was finger fucking my sister's pussy and she was jerking her brother's cock. Every time when my hand touch hard knob above her pussy lips she would twitch her body lightly.

I realised that must be very sensitive part of hers. I removed my fingers from her pussy and started to play with that knob above her pussy lips. That was too much for her. Her body tensed and she holds tightly my wrist. I kept playing with her and at last she came. Her orgasm was powerful that my fingers and hand was wet with her pussy juice.

When Sangita's orgasm subsided she started to jerk me faster and I couldn't hold anymore. I explode and came in my underpants and in her hand. When my hard cock stopped twitching and got soft she removed her hand. I wasn't sure but in the darkness I saw that she brought her hand to her mouth and leak my cum from there. Her head was covered with Chadder so I wasn't sure whether she really did that or not. As usual afterward we went to toilet to clean ourselves one after another. Around two-week Sangita and me kept going this night enjoyment.

Mean time whenever we had privacy we talked about our night game. She told me that it was awkward to undo her back hook bra every time. So she buy new front hook bra. Now it was easy to unhook bra and freed her breast. Also instead of pulling her panties one side and holding it there I started to slide my hand in her panties from top waistband. So I would able to play with her public hair also and when she orgasm most of her pussy juice would soak by her panties without wetting bed sheet. Now Didi also started to play with my cock more freely while sliding my shorts and underpants down. That was comfortable for me also to get more pleasure.

One day while we were alone Sangita asked me,

"So Sonu! Are enjoying our game at night?" "Yes Didi! Too much! Only problem is my Chadder getting wet all the time and you could see dry cum stain on it. It is hard to keep them wothout noticing, you know" "Yes! I realised that Sonu! My bed sheet also getting wet every time when I come. It's very difficult to keep this out from mother's eyes. We have to do something for that otherwise we would get caught," didi replied with worry.

After thinking for a while her face lit up and she said,

"Don't worry Sonu! I have solution for that also. Do one thing only. Tonight while sleeping just announce that you are getting cold by fan air and sleep other way with your legs on my head side and your head on my legs side, ok?"

I nodded yes but couldn't understand what she had in her mind.

In the Night as per our planning I announced and slept other way. I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to feel Sangita's boob in this position. As per our previous play I was ready sliding my shorts and underpants down and holding my freed cock. I saw in the darkness that Didi slide near to me much closer and down. She pulled me closer on my side. I guess she was also lying on her side facing me.

I felt that my Chadder was raise slightly and felt she hold my cock with her hand. She started to slide it up and down on my cock jerking motion. I was hard and excited. She holds my cock at the base for a while and I felt something soft and wet things engulf my cock. Also I felt warm breath air blowing on my balls. Oh my god! Oh my god! She was sucking, My sister was sucking my cock with her mouth. That thought and sensation force my cock to grow immediately.

My cock was throbbing in her mouth. She suck head of my cock like lollipop then move her mouth up and down taking whole length in her mouth. Feeling of her luscious lips and mouth was too much for me. After around five minutes I couldn't hold anymore and ejaculate in her mouth forcedly. Jet after jet I shoot in her mouth and surprisingly she gulp it down. Not a single drop she missed and drank my whole semen. My orgasm was so powerful that I exhaust and fell on my back.

After around ten minutes I came in sense. Sangita really shocked me taking me in her mouth. That was most intense sexual pleasure I ever got in my life at that time. I realised I have to return favour. I have to please my Didi in a same manner. I turned and slide my head under her chadder. She was ready as if she knew what I would do or what I have to do. She already pulled her skirt up and slides her panties down to her knees. When I put my head in there she turned on her side facing me and brought her crotch in my head level. I went ahead and place my mouth on her pussy.

Sangita was already wet and I sensed faint aroma of women's sex. First I lapped her pussy lips like a dog then suck them hard. She pressed my head further locking between her thighs. I kissed, lapped and suck her pussy hard. I even tried to insert my tongue between her pussy lips but it was difficult to insert much in as she was pressing her thighs tightly. It wasn't long that I realised she's cumming. And when she came she drenched my mouth with her juice. Taste of her juice was something deferent, which can be explaining, neither bitter nor sweet. I lapped and make her pussy dry with my tongue then slide out from her chadder. That night we both sleep peacefully that we were both contented.

****

Next day Sangita asked me,

"How was that surprise Sonu?" "Great Didi! That was my fantasy." "Which one Sonu?" she asked me teasingly, "the one I suck your cock or other you suck my pussy, tell me." "Both didi!" I replied proudly. "Oh that means you were fantasising about your sister ha?" "Yes Didi!" I replied shyly, "ever since we started doing with each other I dream about that. Can I ask you something, Didi?" "Yes! Go ahead!" "How did you know about those things..., Didi. I mean... sucking coc... and all these thing"

"You are just 14, Sonu! Tell me then how did you know about these?" "Me... In school we all boys' talks about girls and everybody tells something deferent and new. Also...," I said further shyly, "also some boys has got some magazines... about sex... showing all kind of sex... you know" "Oh! So you're doing all this things in the school! Talking about sex and looking dirty magazines, haa??" "No.. No Didi," I said hurriedly, "not all the time...." She laughed and said, "don't be afraid Sonu! I won't tell anybody. In fact we girls also do the same in the collage." "You mean..! You also saw those magazines?" I asked surprisingly "Off course I did! I mean not so much but one or two. So many girls having sexual relations with boys."

"Like us Didi? i mean... brother and sister?" "No.. Not like us. At least nobody told like that but with some boys in the collage." "Didi! You are so beautiful and attractive. So many guys must be behind you. Have you ever had any relations... with anybody... I mean not sexually but like love or something..." "No! No way Sonu! Our parents would kill me if I make any relations with anybody. Also its very danger with collage guys. I mean they are not very serious about relationship. They just wanted to enjoy and after they go to other girls. Also if girl make relations with anyone he share her with his friends"

"What! They share the girl??" I asked in horror. "Yes they are! Once girl submitted to the boy or makes sexual relations that he would take advantage and some time blackmail her and compel her to have sex with his friends. "That is horrible didi!" I said, "please didi! Don't make any relations with any boys in the collage. I cannot bare that guys sharing my sister." "Don't worry Sonu! I won't do that. Perhaps I don't need to make any relations out side when my kid brother is there to satisfy me," Sangita replied playfully patting my face. "Thanks Didi!" I said happily.

After that Sangita and me kept our night sex activities like that for month or two. My father mother never suspected anything, as we were normal brother-sister front of them. Never ever in their wildest dream they would think that their 14-year-old son is having sexual relations with their 18-year-old daughter. We were taking all possible care not to know anyone. In the night while we are intimating by chance if mother or father anybody wake up to go to toilet we would just cover us with our chadder. There is no way they could suspect that their kids are half-naked under sheet.

Only problem was all this game was going on in the night with darkness. Although I have seen Sangita so many time half-naked I was dying to see her full naked or to feel her in the bright light. We were not getting complete privacy that all the time father, mother or either of them used to be there in the house. I was waiting for opportunity to be alone with didi in the house.

One Saturday afternoon I got back from school. I saw that mother and sister were on the mezzanine floor cleaning old stuff. As I told before one wooden loft floor was there in our living room. Normally we use those as a storeroom or to keep things, which we don't use, daily basis. Access of that loft floor was one wooden ladder, which we keeps out side in the passage if we don't use. When I saw that I went up by ladder to help them. When we done with major things mother told us to continue and went down to do other jobs. After some time mother shouted from down that she is going out to purchase something and would be back in hour. She instructed to keep eye downstairs if somebody comes and she left.

Now I was alone with Sangita in the house on mezzanine floor. I thought that as a great opportunity. I saw she was sorting some magazines on the table. I went behind her and put my hands on her hips. She kept doing her things ignoring me. I started to move my hands up and down from her hips to her armpits. Seeing no resistance from her I slide my hand front on her belly. Then slowly I raised my hand under her breast. And finally I cupped her breast with my both hands from behind. didi stopped what she was doing. I kept my hand on her boobs for a while then started to squeeze them gently.

Sangita turned to face me. We our eyes met we smiled to each other. She asked me,

"What are you doing, Sonu?" "Nothing!" I replied sheepishly, "just feeling your boo... boobs" "What you're not getting enough in the night?" she asked teasingly. "yah! But couldn't hold back when I see them now" "Do you want we get caught?" "How can we get caught? We are alone here. Mother is not down stair." "What if somebody comes from outside?" she still teased me. "If anybody came downstairs we'll know. And if anybody wanted to come upstairs they have to position this properly," saying that I straiten up ladder at loft entrance and looked at her smilingly. "Very smart boy Haa!" she smiled back to me. "So am I! After all I am your brother. Smart sister's smart brother" And we both laughed loudly. "Ok now! Don't talk too much and come here, Kido" I went closer to her. "What you want to do Kido?" Sangita asked me. I kept staring at her breast, which was stood proudly front of my eyes. "Are you going to star those only or want to do anything?" she said mischievously.

I placed my both hands boldly on Sangita's breasts Looking directly in her eyes and squeezed them hardly. She sighed and closed her eyes in anticipation. I kept fondling her breast for a while.

"didi! Can I ask you something?" She opens her eyes and looked at me, "What's that Sonu?" "Can you show me your.... This," I squeezed her breast hard to indicate. "What you want to see?" she still asked me "Your boobs Didi!" I answered. "Why? Aren't you see them before?" she teased me. "Yes I have seen them before, But with bra only. I mean.. I want to see them naked." I said shyly. "So! You want to see your didi's breast naked, haa?" "Yes!" I replied sheepishly. "Ok! Go ahead and see them." Sangita's said daringly. "muhhh... Meee... no! You show me" I asked her. "No! I won't. If you want to see then you have to see yourself." She said with grinning. "How can I... I mean how can I take your cloths off, Didi?" "Why? What's difficult in that? Come on Sonu! You don't have much time if you really wanted to see those. Come on!" she encouraged me.

I got nervous but I realised I have to if I want. I raised my hand bit then afraid brought them down. Sangita smiled and said, "Go ahead Sonu! Don't shy."

Finally I raised my hand and placed it on top of her blouse. Its ladies blouse kind of like shirt with front side hooks.

****

I was trembling and my hands were shaking. Sangita stood there casually enjoying every moment of my situation. Some how I managed to undo first hook of her blouse, After that second and then third. Back of my hands was touching her boobs when I come between them. At last I undo all hook of her blouse. I paused for moment and looked in her eyes. She nodded for further approval. Slowly I moved both sides of her blouse wide apart revealing those magnificent breasts of hers. She slides her blouse bit down her shoulder to give me more view.

Sangita was wearing black coloured bra underneath. First time I saw her from so close. Black colour of her bra was emphasising on her fare skin. She must have excited about whole thing as I could clearly see her erect nipple through thin fabric. Either her bra was small or her breast was big as they were bulging out from all sides. I looked in her eyes. She nodded and said,

"Come on! Hurry! Next!" I placed my hand on Sangita's bra hook between her cleavage. I tried to undo hook of her bra but couldn't. I tried more but wasn't succeeding. Hopelessly I saw in her eyes. She laughed and told me, "Come on Sonu! Try again." "I can't Didi! Its too tight." "Come on! You can. I'll guide you ok? Now put your fingers behind the hook.... Ok like that!... now pull them both sides while pressing in the middle... 'Click'... that's it... you here the sound? That mean lock is open.. Now... just slide both side up and down... there you're..."

As I slide it up and down hook opened and both sides of her bra cup sprung out as bra was tight on her breast and I wasn't holding them properly. After that I move her bra cup and greed her breasts.

Man! Those were magnificent! For me those were best boobs on the earth. Big, firm and so live. With slight move of her body they would jerk. Like you must have seen milk in the plastic bags? Have you seen how those milk bags twitch?? It was just like that. Dark brown aureoles around one inch diameter and in the centre that pink coloured erect nipple, like grape. God! That was wow some for 14-year-old boy. I don't know how long I was just staring my sister's naked breasts. I came in reality when I heard her voice.

"Sonu... Sonu...? Wake up Kido! Where are you?" "uhhhh... what didi...??" "I can see from your face that you like them very much." "Yes didi! Those are beautiful. More than what I dreamed." "Again dream? How many dreams you have Sonu?" "So many didi! So many!" I answered in daze. "Then come to reality and do something with them" she said smilingly.

I placed my both hands on Sangita's both breasts. I started to fondle them. I was so fascinated that I was staring her breast without blinking my eyes and kneading them hardly. She would sigh when I pinch her nipple with fingers. I was hard and my body was shaking. My lips and mouth was dry due to excitement that I was moving my tongue on my lips to make them wet.

Taking that as other sign Sangita placed her hand back of my head and guided my lips to her nipple. As my lips met her nipple she shivered and presses my mouth hard to her breast allowing me to take them full of mouth. I started to suck her breast. I would suck them, bite them and kissed them. With my right hand I hold bottom of her left breast and lift them bit up to suck them more. Involuntarily my left hand guided to her right breast and squeezed them. I don't know how long I was playing with her breasts. May be ten minutes or fifteen. Due to my sucking her both breasts became red and were wet with my salvia.

Finally Sangita pulled me away from her breast and said,

"Enough Sonu! Enough. I know, You won't get satisfy even if you suck them whole day and night." I smiled sheepishly. I looked directly in her eyes and asked boldly, "Didi! Can you show me you... down there?" "I know..! I know that!," she said laughingly, "you'll not satisfy only with top. I was wondering that how come you haven't ask me yet?" "Ok! Go ahead! Same condition! You have to see yourself." "This time with pleasure, didi!" saying that I placed my both hands on Sangita's waist. "Sit here Sonu! You'll get better view,"

Saying that Sangita guided me to small stool, which was one foot high. When I sit on that stool, my head was perfectly parallel to her crotch area. She came closer to me, around one foot and stood there placing her hands one my shoulder. I place my hands on her waist again looking up at her.

Then hooking my finger in the elastic of her skirts I started to pull them down. Passing though her waist then her hips then her thighs and skirt fell in her feet. She stepped out from them. While sliding her skirt down my eyes were fixed on her crotch area. Her skirt slides down revealing step by step her blue colour panties. Her panties were tight at her crotch that I could clearly see bulge of her pussy lips through them. Some public hairs were peeking out from side leg bands. She was defiantly aroused, as her panties were wet at the front. Again I insert my fingers in the waistband of her panties and slide them down. In one sweep motion I pulled her panties all the way down to her ankle.

Now Sangita was stark naked front of me except her blouse and bra hanging on her shoulder. First time I was seeing my sister in bright light fully naked. My eyes were fixed on her pussy. Dark black public hair was on the top and few around her pussy, Pink fold of her pussy lips, Deep slit with little knob protruding out at the top. What a sight!