Sittin' Pretty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

"Is that all?" I asked teasingly, then I pulled her to me and I kissed her, gently, but with a strong undercurrent of passion. My tongue languidly slid into her mouth and played with hers. My hands were massaging her bare shoulders and down her side.

"You keep kissing me like that, and I'll let you do anything you want with me," Dee Dee said when she momentarily broke the embrace and stood up.

She was swaying to the soft music as she reached up and unfastened the halter on her dress, then reached back and unzipped it and let it fall to the floor.

I drank deeply in the vision standing in front of me – the strapless bra, the bikini panties and the thigh-high stockings in high heels, all in matching black. My cock was like iron as I stared at her.

I stood up then, moved up against her, slowly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on the floor. My shoes and socks followed then my pants. Now it was her turn to stare as she swept her gaze over my body, especially at the hard bulge in my jockey shorts.

I'm only average in height, but the work I did required some strength, and I had some free weights at my apartment that I liked to use several times a week, a legacy of my days on the football team at my high school. And while my cock isn't a monster, it's bigger than most.

Now we really let ourselves go as we came together, our mouths working frantically now, as we got on the highway to supreme lust.

I deftly reached back and unclasped Dee Dee's bra and gazed in wonder at her perky tits. They were perfect, right at a handful, and firm too. We each sighed as we both worked our hands softly on each other's chests.

Dee Dee's head was thrown back as I bent my head down and captured her hard nipples in my mouth. I kissed and sucked her pink tips, and even lightly nibbled on them, getting a long growl of approval for my efforts.

As I sucked her tits, I slid a hand over her butt and wormed a couple of fingers between her legs from behind. She was hot and very wet, and she ground her crotch over my hand for emphasis. It was pretty clear to me by then that she wanted me every bit as much as I wanted her.

Right on cue, she pulled my head away from her breasts and looked me in the eye. To this day, I've never forgotten that look.

"Doug, please!" she panted. "Take me to bed and love me! I want you so bad I can't stand it. Please?"

We strolled into her bedroom, to her queen-sized bed, which was already half turned down. She had planned this down to every detail, and I would quickly learn that she was that way about everything.

She pulled the covers down on the bed and we sort of drifted onto our backs. Then I got up on my knees, pulled her heels off and proceeded to show Dee Dee McGough how a man makes love to a woman.

I lifted her left leg up and slowly ran my hands up and down her stocking-clad leg, and pressed my attack with my lips and tongue. Then I did the same thing to her other leg, touching and feeling her with my hands and mouth.

"Oh my!" she blurted, and I could see her hips already working as her arousal began to mount.

As I licked my way down her right thigh, I slid down to the bed, reached under her butt and pulled her panties away from her crotch, then rolled them off her legs. I stared again at the prize that awaited me, her well-trimmed blonde bush and the hot pink lips, open in desire.

But what really sent me soaring was the look of lust in Dee Dee's eyes and the enigmatic smile on her face. I winked at her, then turned my attention to her pussy. I put my lips right up to it and blew softly, right over her labia and up past her clit.

"Ai, God!" Dee Dee exclaimed, as she jerked in some passion. But I didn't give her any respite. I blew again, then followed it right up with my lips. I kissed her labia, then slid my tongue out and lapped at her hole, ending with a nice curling run over her clit.

Dee Dee groaned and writhed as I worked my mouth on her dripping cunt – sucking, licking, loving. I was ready to drive her out of her mind with lust, and she was halfway there.

I could feel her hands gripping my hair, holding me to her as she rolled and rocked on the bed. Her moans and cries of love became louder and more pronounced as she hurtled toward a huge climax. And when I vacuumed her pussy into my mouth and nibbled on her clit, she lost it.

With a loud cry, her body jerked and I could feel her flooding my face with a sudden flow of her juice. I've never seen anything like it, before or since. She shuddered as the powerful orgasm ripped her.

But instead of depleting her, it seemed to energize her. The moment her spasms subsided, she pulled my face away from her crotch and begged me to fuck her, and to fuck her hard.

I got back on my knees and rolled my underwear off. I let her get a good look at the cock that was going to be at her disposal from that moment on, and she smiled, reached out and lightly fondled it.

"It's beautiful," she whispered hoarsely. "Give it to me. Please?"

I wasn't going to make her beg for it any more, largely because I was in such desperate need myself. I got in position between Dee Dee's legs, put the head of my cock to her flooded pussy and drove it in.

We both groaned deeply at the magnificent feeling of that first union of my cock and her pussy. She was on fire, and we quickly got into a brisk fucking rhythm. I could feel the slickness of her stockings around the small of my back as she wrapped her legs around me, the better to hold me close.

As I churned my cock in Dee Dee's hot velvet cunt, I bent down and gathered her into my arms, and we kissed, hot and hard, our lust soaring with each thrust of my burning hot rod in her steamy pussy.

I could tell we were made for each other, simply by how well we fit. When I bottomed out in Dee Dee's pussy, my pubic bone was smack up against hers. Any more cock and it would have been too much; any less and it wouldn't have been enough.

We were pistoning ever faster, ever harder as I felt my climax starting to boil over. I eased back on the throttle a little bit to give Dee Dee a chance to get there with me, and she was close.

I could see the strain on her face as she climbed toward her reward, the loving laughter as she felt our bodies spurring us to new heights of ecstasy. I whispered soft words of endearment, urging her to come with me, that I could hold back long enough to get her there.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah, baby," she chanted, nodding her head as her climax came to a frothy head. "Give it to me, baby, give me your cum. I want to feel you deep in me. Oh! Oh! Oh! Bayyyyybeeeee!"

That was it. I lurched forward, and as Dee Dee shimmied and shook underneath me, I felt a shiver run through my body as my scrotum exploded, firing a rocket of semen out the end of my cock to baste her womb with my seed.

We jerked together as I fired off one hard shot after another, our arms clutching each other in a death grip. This was sex like I'd never experienced it, two lovers in absolute harmony, and we were laughing insanely as we slowly came down to earth.

We were both so excited, we couldn't stop giggling and praising each other for just how good that had been.

Finally, after we calmed down, and I had my new lover in the shelter of my embrace, Dee Dee did become thoughtful.

"I hope you don't think I'm some kind of slut," she said.

"Why would I think that?" I said.

"Well, you're not my first, although I wish you were," she said. "But I've never had sex with a guy this quickly. In the past, it's taken at least a half-dozen dates before I'd even consider it. I'm usually pretty picky about the men I take to bed."

"So what made me different?" I asked.

"I didn't want to wait that long for you, didn't need to," she said. "I knew before I ever left the theater the other night that I was going to have you. I wanted you the moment I saw you."

"Interesting, because I felt the same way about you," I said. "In fact, my mom noticed it. She said I stared at you all night."

"Doug, is it too early to tell you that I love you?" she said softly. "Because I've never had feeling like what you just did to me. Ne-VER."

"Not unless you think it's too early for me to tell you I love you," I said.

"Even if you're not the first man I've had?" she whispered.

"I don't care about that," I said. "I just want to be the last man you ever have."

And that was it. We were in love, we both knew it, and we both wanted it. We ended up making love twice more that night, then Dee Dee gave me a blowjob in the shower that was like no blowjob I'd ever had in my life.

The next day, I took her to the house to meet my family, and they took to her immediately. Even my dad brightened up when I introduced her to him, and my sisters were overjoyed to see that I'd finally met a college girl, someone they could relate to.

Dee Dee's family was a little less welcoming. She had finally come clean about her family background, that she came from wealth and prestige. Needless to say, her parents weren't overjoyed at the idea that their darling daughter was dating an auto mechanic, and her brothers were downright hostile.

I knew what it was, and I really couldn't blame them. They had become so conditioned over the years to having all these ne'er-do-wells sniffing around Dee Dee because she came from money, and they had seen too many men who were more interested in what she was than who she was.

And I imagine they figured that was especially true for me since I was a working-class kid from the wrong side of town. I'm sure they thought I saw Dee Dee as a shortcut to a life of luxury.

It wasn't until I had a long conversation with Georgia, the housekeeper, that they started to understand somewhat that I wasn't interested in Malcolm McGough's money, that I loved his daughter. Period.

I don't know if Malcolm would have ever given me the OK to marry his daughter without Georgia's support. Not that I needed his consent to marry Dee Dee, but I felt like it would look good if I did it by the book and asked him for Dee Dee's hand.

The wedding was a lavish society affair at the huge church where her family had long been prominent members. Dee Dee was slightly embarrassed by the excess, but her mother is a pretty strong-willed person, and she insisted on pulling out all the stops.

Jeannie, her mom, is a bit of a snob, and I think she wanted to highlight the difference between their social class and my family's.

I said I'd never take any of Malcolm's money, but I did accept the $20,000 he gave Dee Dee as a wedding present to put down for a house in the suburbs. I figured it was the least I could do for Dee Dee.

It wasn't an exclusive area, but it was in a nice, upper middle class neighborhood, and while it wasn't a mansion, it was big enough for a family, with a nice big backyard. We set about building a life together in that house, and we've never moved.

Not long after we married, I got a promotion to store manager for one of our locations, and quickly showed an ability for running an efficient, quality auto shop. I was 26 and I was sittin' pretty.

It didn't take us long to start a family. Less than a year after we married, Dee Dee came up pregnant, and we popped out three babies in a 30-month span. We had a son first, then a daughter, then another son.

Dee Dee's company is very progressive with its policy toward families. They offer six months maternity leave for mothers, then an on-site day care for children up to the start of kindergarten.

Nevertheless, the time Dee Dee was out on leave held her back a little bit as far as her career was concerned. She didn't move up quite as quickly as she might have otherwise, but we didn't see that as a problem until much later.

It was right around the time that our youngest child was born that I got the opportunity I'd been waiting for.

I got a call from Mr. Johnson, and he said his health was failing, that he needed to retire and asked if I would be interested in buying his shop. We had stayed friendly over the years, and he'd kept up with my career.

Dee Dee and I talked about it, and she urged me to go for it.

"This is what you've dreamed of doing," she said. "It's the perfect opportunity."

We talked about asking her father for a loan, but decided that we'd only do that as a last resort. I'd never shaken the feeling that I didn't quite measure up to his expectations, that he would have preferred for Dee Dee to marry someone from her own social class. I didn't want to owe him anything if I didn't have to.

So I drew up a business plan, updated my resume and went to the bank in search of a loan. As it turned out, I got the loan without any problem, and at age 30, I took over ownership of J&J Service.

I have to say it took some work to make the place profitable. The location isn't the best, as it's in a declining business district. The building was old and a little rundown, and the equipment was a little out of date. And the clientele had slowly declined over the years.

Part of the business plan I put together, and thus part of the loan, covered modernizing the equipment. The next step was to refurbish the building. I didn't want to move, because I liked the traditional location in the middle of the city and the old-timey feel of the place. But the building needed some work.

It took a lot of long hours and hard work, but five years after the purchase I was able to show a profit, and a year after that I finished paying off the loan.

It is a stone-cold fact of life that there is nothing more valuable than knowing a good, honest auto mechanic, and I quickly established a reputation as the best, most reliable auto repair shop in the city. The location actually works for us, because it's easily accessible to every part of the city.

I still do a lot of the work myself, when I can, and I've got three employees who've been there for years, two of whom I inherited from Mr. Johnson. If I can't fix your problem, I've got a network of trusted friends in the business – transmission specialists, for example – who can.

It's been nine years since I bought the shop, and life should have been grand. I had a successful business, my house was paid for, I had three wonderful kids and lots of friends in every social stratum in the city.

But I was a troubled man that warm Wednesday night in July, and it all started the day Henry Snodgrass came back to Dee Dee's company as her boss, the same Henry Snodgrass who'd been dating Dee Dee when I met her.

The first big change at her company had come a little over three years earlier, when Lane Burgess took over as president and CEO. Dee Dee and I both liked Lane, but he's a no-nonsense businessman from the old school.

Lane restructured the company and about a year before all this occurred, the company announced that it was closing one of the company's branches in another state.

About six weeks later, Dee Dee came home from work with a troubled look on her face. I knew instantly that something was wrong.

"We got the word on the staff reorganization today," she said quietly. "Henry Snodgrass is back as senior vice president for my division, and I'm to be his senior assistant."

"But I thought you were up for that position?" I said.

"I was, but they needed some place to put Henry when the other plant closed," Dee Dee said. "And he's got a little more seniority than I do. Lane was very apologetic, but he's very big on seniority, and since our qualifications were about the same, he used that as the deciding factor. I did get a nice raise, however."

"How do you feel about it?" I said.

"I don't know," she said. "Henry was pretty upset when I threw him over for you. He thought there was more going on between us than there was. But, gosh, that was such a long time ago, and I hear he's married, so I don't think there will be any trouble. You know, I've got 17 years in with the company, and I'm not sure if I want to get out and try to find something else. I doubt if I can find a situation with the kind of pay I'm making now, plus the kind of benefits I'm getting now."

So it was settled. Dee Dee would accept her new position as Henry's assistant like the professional that she is.

I had to wonder then if that was the biggest mistake of our lives.

I kept going back to loyalty and trust, and I looked at how my mother dealt with my father.

Not long after our second child was born, Daddy was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, the inevitable result of his relentless drinking.

At that point, Mom had to put him in a nursing home and he died a year later. He never did forgive himself for killing that poor family in the accident and it finally killed him too.

Even though the stress and heartache of caring for Daddy took its toll, Mom was still an attractive woman and I don't think anyone would have blamed her if she had sought out companionship outside her marriage, or if she had finally washed her hands of Daddy.

But she didn't. She stayed loyal and faithful to him right to the bitter end, and she was able to hold her head high at his funeral.

So I had to figure that if my mother could stay with my father, through all the trials that they went through, then I certainly felt Dee Dee could stay faithful to me through whatever it was that she was going through.

But I wasn't sure if that was the case.

The first unsettling thing came about a month after Henry returned, when Dee Dee informed me that his wife had decided not to make the move with him. I seems she was from the area where he'd been, and wasn't interested in leaving.

Soon, Dee Dee was coming home looking and acting extremely stressed. She complained that Henry was really piling the work on her, and, to be fair, he was apparently quite aggressive in increasing her department's productivity.

Right around Thanksgiving the previous year, about three months after Henry's arrival, Dee Dee called me at work and told me that I needed to pick up the kids at the after-school program they went to because she had to work late.

Then there was the encounter with Henry at the company's Christmas party.

It was a dinner-dance, and our seats for dinner were assigned by department. So we were seated with Henry, who came without a date, and two of Dee Dee's subordinates, Norma Crimson and Don Williams, and their spouses.

Now, I've known Norma and Don for a long time, and we had a pleasant time with them, but Henry made it a point to belittle me at every turn, referring to me as the "The Mechanic," rather than calling me by name.

I was doing a slow burn, and everyone else was embarrassed, but I kept my cool, even when he tried to get Dee Dee onto the dance floor. She did dance a couple of numbers with him, but she just seemed uncomfortable.

That's what made it all so puzzling. On that occasion, I did not see Dee Dee act like she was at all interested in having a relationship with Henry outside the office.

But after the first of the year, the late nights at the office started to become more and more frequent, Dee Dee's demeanor worsened noticeably and our sex life took a nosedive.

Until this episode began, we had sex three or four nights a week, sometimes more, and there were still times when we were absolutely insatiable.

Suddenly, it dropped to once a week and then once every two or three weeks. Dee Dee was always too tired, too stressed, too whatever to make love.

Then, in late April, Dee Dee came home and informed me that she had to accompany Henry to New York for consultations with a company they were involved with. She would be gone four days and four nights.

That really raised a red flag, even when she said that Norma and Don would be going with them and that she would be rooming with Norma.

Dee Dee called every night, but I thought I could detect the slightest hesitation in her voice, like she wasn't sure how much to tell me about what she was doing.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers