Sitting My Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes bugged out. "G-E-T O-F-F," I mouthed, but she raised a finger to her lips and shook her head. Then to emphasize the point, she rocked once on my cock inside of her. "No, Uncle Harvey's not here. He went to the store to get the paper."

I furled my brow and mouthed, "W-H-A-T?" but she ignored me.

"Uh huh. ... Uh huh. ... Really?!!" Her eyes lit up, and she bit her lower lip. "What about Daddy?" She froze to listen for the answer. Then she started smacking my chest excitedly and grinning. "No, I understand. Ah, that's too bad."

I looked at her and arched my eyebrows to indicate my lack of understanding.

"Uh huh." She looked down at me with a glimmer in her eyes. Then she closed her eyes and started rocking her hips. "Uh huh. No, he already told me that he has next week off." She moved her body back and forth on my hips, and my shaft slipped along her wet channel.

I pushed on her hips to get her to stop, but she had better leverage. She kept rocking. "Mmm hmm," she murmured. "I understand." She inhaled sharply.

I pinched her thigh to get her attention. "S-T-O-P," I mouthed when I saw her look down.

"I-M G-O-I-N-G T-O C-U-M," she mouthed back to me.

I panicked and tried to lift up on my hips in order to push her off, but she rode me like a bronco. "Okay, I'll get him to call you." She increased her gyrations. "Ohhh! ... No, I just hit my elbow. ... Ohhh!! ... I better go and put some ice on it. OHHH!! ... Okay, Mommy. Love you. Bye."

She slammed down the phone and then bore down on me. She bucked wildly, and I could feel the top of her pussy scraping along my pubic hair. Then suddenly, she tensed, stretched out her neck and collapsed on top of me. She panted into my ear as if she had just returned from a run.

I rolled her roughly onto her back. "What were you thinking?!!" I seethed. "You can't fool around with your parents like that!"

"That ... Was ... Amazing!" she replied giddily and gave me a big kiss on the mouth. Then she got up on her knees and reached for the phone.

"Mary-Kate, quit screwing around! What did your mother say?"

"Just a minute, Unc. I gotta make this call. ... Oh hi, Mrs Thompson, can I speak to Tanya please?" She placed her hand over the mouthpiece. "Dad got called away on a business trip, and Mom has decided to stay next week to close out the estate, so you gotta look after me." She pulled her hand away. "Hey, Tats, it's me."

"I can't stay another week."

"Just a minute, Tats." She covered up the phone again and moved over my face. She wrapped her lips around my mouth and forced her tongue inside, pushing it all over the insides. Then she sat back up. "Yes you can."

She put the phone back to her ear. "Tats, you have to ask if you can stay over here next week," she said excitedly. "No, remember that thing we were talking about? ... That's right!" They both squealed. "Okay, later, Biyatch." Then she hung up.

She extended her arms on either side of my head and stared down at me, beaming. She looked absolutely content and satisfied. "So what do you want first?"

"What do you mean?"

"A blowjob or breakfast? Or maybe a blowjob for breakfast," she chuckled.

"What?"

"Breakfast, I think. You're going to need your strength." She jumped off the bed and skipped to the door. "While I'm gone, why don't you get all the clothes from my room that you want to dress me up in next week and bring them in here."

She walked out and then peeked her head back in. "By the way, I think you still owe me some homework kisses." She giggled, smooched me an air kiss and left.

I looked despairingly up at the ceiling and felt the oldness in my bones. I was not going to survive the week.