SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

Taking in the damage, he scolded himself for losing his temper, no matter how valid the reasons were. He had to learn to control this better, especially when he was close to Bronwille. With a sigh, followed by a grunt, he pulled a broom from the pantry and started cleaning up the mess he made.

Seems I can add a new coffee table to my shopping list, he thought once he was done putting everything back in order.

Going back to his computer, he took a deep breath. Deep down, he didn't want to continue reading; sure he would lose his temper again. He also knew he had to sit this out. He had to know what happened to her. At the back of his mind he was already storing details of her attack, names and places. He just knew he couldn't let those men get away with this.

Adam's eyes fixed themselves on the screen again as he continued reading. One paragraph and he was already cringing again at what she went through.

* * * *

* * * *

"My turn again. You lose this round." Rubin took hold of her hair and dragged her back to the table where he tossed her back up, this time on her back. "I want you to watch as I fuck that tight cunt of yours. God knows only plastic has been up there for years, so let's reacquaint it the feeling of a hot dick, shall we?"

Lights swirled again, and a fog clouded her mind. All she could make out were shapes moving around them as he forced her legs open and waited for his next order.

"Spank it, Rubin. But..." he paused, "Casey here needs a cleaning, so she can suck while you screw."

With that Rubin laughed and pushed her backwards so her head dangled upside down from the table. "I can share," and he wasted no time and rammed hard into her tight hole and let out an animalistic roar at how fucking tight she was. Hell, she'd probably never really been fucked before this and so he felt a chauvinistic pride that he was showing her what it felt like to be properly fucked for the first time.

Casey approached with his dick out and didn't hesitate inserting it in her gasping mouth and started humping hard as Rubin humped the other end. It was a rhythmic motion that they created, one pushing while the other pulled back. Together they used her roughly and ignored her tears and horrific gagging sounds as Casey pushed deeper and deeper into her throat.

Rubin had finally gotten his entire shaft embedded in her tight pussy and thanked the two orgasms from earlier for she was slick and slimy. He frigged her clit a few times slapping it and the tweaking it until she couldn't ignore the urges of her body. He kept it up and watched as Amelia cried out a tortured sound with a cock stuffed down her throat as her body shattered around his shaft that was slapping against her freshly waxed skin.

The sensation of her scream sent Casey over the edge and he pulled out in time to shower her with his release. Pumping the last few drops from his cock he laughed as the goo splattered and dripped down her chin and onto her collar bone where it pooled while Rubin continued to pump her hard.

Amelia was still flying from her orgasm and felt the second one approaching fast. He'd started to smack the plug that was in her ass between thrusts and the sensation of being stuffed with his dick and the thing up there was enough to have her cascading into another wild climax.

"That's it sugar. Scream," Rubin growled and picked up his tempo until their skin was slapping loudly and her pussy was making slurping sounds as he slipped in and out of her at a mind numbing pace.

When she fell apart for a third time, Rubin grunted as he came for the second time into her lovely virginal hole. He pumped and pumped until he knew he couldn't take it any longer and then pulled out.

"Hell, you are fucking amazing," he panted and staggered backwards to catch his breath. A woman approached with a beer which is gulped down in three long swallows and smashed the bottle against the wall.

Chief plucked a woman off his own cock and whistled, "Chase her again," and then shoved back into the woman's mouth while he watched. The man literally lounged there, watching the play out while he had woman after woman suck his dick. When Rubin nodded after receiving the order, all he could think about was he wanted to be Chief. He wanted this kind of control.

Rubin wiped his mouth using the back his hand and turned back to Amelia, "You heard the man. Run."

Sore and tired, scared mostly, Amelia rolled from the table and cried out when her broken ribs protested the motion. But she inched her way towards the door.

Rubin was being more cruel than before and let her get just about to the threshold before he grabbed a hold of her legs and dragged her through the dirt back towards the center and then released her to watch as she crawled hysterically towards the doorway once more.

The room exploded with noise and at least fifty gang members screamed out encouragement, some placing bets if she'd make it as far again before Rubin dragged her back to do it all over again. Four times he did this until he delivered another numbing kick that literally stole the very breath from her lungs before she collapsed back into the straw praying for death.

Why wouldn't he just let her die? Why?

Rubin was not done with her, that's was why. He lifted her limp body and carried her back to the table where he laid her on her back and leaned over her, smiling. "Gotcha."

"Wait," Chief called. "I want to see a little screaming this time. Arouse her first and then toy with her a bit." He was lounging in the pile of blankets after his own orgasm and just sat there with his dick limp against his leg. He was in no hurry to rush this event, so he looked on as Rubin finished his initiation.

"You want screaming?" Rubin said looking back to a terrified Amelia, "I can do that. I need a water bottle first."

One flew across the room where he caught it in his large fist and the open the lid, taking a sip before he rammed in up inside her pussy, lifting her ass so the contents emptied inside her. Then he let the fluid drain out, cleaning her cunt of his release, using his own recently discarded shirt to wipe her pussy down for his next attack.

Without hesitation, he dove in and devoured her again, this time using more force, nipping her lips and clit to the point she was crying out in pain until the pleasure of the moment claimed her. He kept her on the brink of pain and pleasure for quite some time until she was practically begging for him to finish.

He finally smacked the plug and sucked hard, sending her into a violent shaking climax due to the sexual torment he'd kept her hovering in for what felt like an hour.

Satisfied, he staggered back, pushing his sweaty hair off his forehead. "Was that enough or you want another?" he asked Chief who was getting another blow job while he watched.

"Another, but first give her a little pain. I enjoy both types of screams."

"You got it."

For the next half hour, Rubin tortured Amelia until she was a babbling wreck, begging for him to just end her life. But he only laughed and kept her on the edge of consciousness but wouldn't let her drop over into oblivion. He'd beaten nearly every inch of her flawless body until she was covered in welts, bruises and had uncountable scratches from the whip he'd constructed from an hold horse brush he'd found earlier.

"The other kind, now Rubin," purred Chief as he lounged watching. This was an excellent show indeed. This kid was proving to be ingenious with his tools and couldn't wait to see what he'd do next.

So Rubin dutifully dined on Amelia again, this time achieving a new level of sexual torment for he could almost feel her body tensing for the release but when he ceased his attentions and she whimpered for him to finish, he only laughed. Again and again he did this to her, tormenting her body to the point it didn't know whether the orgasm would be painful or pleasurable.

She screamed a sound of absolute violence when he finally allowed her shatter, and the motion of her arching back jarred the three broken ribs from his earlier endeavor. Not to mention she was near blinded from his tortures from before so she could barely see anything as her eyes swelled shut.

"Do you think she could play chase one more time? It is so amusing to see her scamper and crawl in the dirt, not to mention I lost the last bet and want a chance to break even," Chief called out.

"What say you, Amelia? How much do you want to live?"

She didn't need another prompt and rolled off the table but couldn't move farther than a few feet before he broke another rib that sounded loudly when it cracked. "You suck at this game, chickie."

This time, when he flopped her back onto the table, he made sure she was face down with her ass and legs dangling over the side. "Dude," he called out to a guy standing at her head, "Do me a favor and hold her arms. She's dead weight right now."

"Excellent," the stoned man said and stepped forward to stretch out her arms so she was pulled tight.

Rubin's grin was truly wicked as he pulled the plug from her ass and tossed it aside. Someone knew what was coming and placed a bottle of oil on the table which he greedily snagged and dripped a generous amount down the valley of her butt cheeks and then coated his dick.

"Fuck this is going to feel good," he murmured before he pressed his throbbing tip to her relaxed opening and pushed in, feeling the sucking pop as his cap crested the muscle. "Fuck," he groaned and pushed another inch inside.

Amelia screamed like nothing before and prayed to whatever god was listening to just end her life now. But no salvation came. Instead, Rubin slide another inch of his thick cock inside her ass, whispering rude comments as he did so.

When he was about half way in, he paused and slapped her cheek hard. He repeated this a few times until her skin tingled, "Ready for the ride sugar?"

Amelia was breathless and on the verge of passing out. She didn't have the energy to reply so instead closed her eyes as Rubin slammed all the way in bottoming out against her enflamed skin. He pulled out and thrust back in hard, cackling when she grunted.

After a few minutes of fucking her hard, he reached below and flicked at her clit. He orchestrated his masturbation with his pumping motion so she was mindless in pleasure before long. But he wouldn't let her crash over the edge. No, he was being wicked again and brought her to the brink and then stopped, letting her mew her frustration that she wanted to cum.

Ten times he did this until she was crying both from pain of his invasion, her broken bones and spirit and equally from her pleasure. He was using both to shatter what was left of her mind.

And then he let her fly only to fall hard into her release that nearly choked the living life out of her as she crashed back to the land of living. But she wouldn't know what that was like because her body gave out at that moment and she passed out cold on the table.

* * * *

* * * *

His wolf howled and wanted out. He couldn't bear knowing the abuse his mate had to endure. Trying to gather his last bit of sanity before his fury took over he once more called Chris letting him know he'd be running in their forest. Not bothering putting on a shirt, he grabbed his black biker jacket from the door hook and ran downstairs, taking three, four steps at a time. Uncaring about any speed limitations he rode his Moto Guzzi with a vengeance. Barely in time, he stripped before his wolf took over.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers