Six Have Fun at the Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
Female sex slave pays for her crimes.
3.7k words
3.91
86.8k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now listen, kids," Brad Shaw, a millionaire Los Angeles property developer, told his children, the 18-year-old twins Kelly and Timmy, as he swung his Cadillac into the driveway leading to the Hunts' secluded Nevada ranch, "do everything that Uncle Kurt and Auntie Barbara say while we're on holiday here. Remember that Idaho is a very special slave to them and you're not to do anything to upset them."

Kelly, the pouting, nubile young blonde and Timmy, the darker haired, tall, slim teeny, chorused "OK pa" from their back seats, although both were hugely excited at the thought of being able to play with the Hunts' stunning 38-year-old sex slave, Idaho. Brad, 40, and his wife Karla, 35, had met the Hunts after Idaho's sensational appearance on Sex Slave International, where the superbly busted blonde had tied for the lead in the torture-punishment game on the Sex Channel. Timmy had won the draw from the audience to fuck Idaho at the show's conclusion and in the Hospitality Room afterwards Brad and Karla and their children had become firm friends of the Hunts, hence the invitation to visit them for a fortnight at their lonely ranch.

The Cadillac drew up in front of the superb rambling two-storey building and the Shaws climbed out, stretching after their lengthy drive from California. Their arrival was greeted by the Hunts emerging from the front door, both clad for the steamingly hot Nevada summer. Barbara, a tall, voluptuous 35-year-old brunette, was wearing a red PVC bikini which clung erotically to her superbly-tanned lush 40-inch breasts and stunning arse. Her husband, well-built and and prematurely grey-haired, was clad only in a black PVC thong, which set off his still muscular 45-year-old frame.

"Hey gang," said Kurt, "welcome to the ranch. Come on in, get yourself into bikinis or leisure gear and we'll take you out to meet Idaho, she's dying to get re-acquainted." Barbara laughed at her husband's little joke - although a devout masochist, Idaho was filled with fear and trepidation at the thought of being a plaything for the Shaws for the next fortnight - especially their children!

The Hunts led the quartet upstairs to their bedrooms - one for Brad and Karla, one for the twins - then waited as they stripped off into more sensible clothing. The teenagers emerged first, obviously dying to meet the blue-eyed, statuesque blonde slave again! Timmy wore a red PVC thong, his sister a black shiny PVC bikini and black knee-high boots. Kurt and Barbara complimented them on their outfits, then Brad and Karla stepped out from their room. Brad was wearing a black PVC thong, the blonde Karla a stunning red PVC playsuit, open at her 40-inch bust and crew-cut shaved crotch. On her feet were red high heels. "Let's go," called Kurt, cheerfully and led the other five downstairs out to the back of the house to the large, superbly manicured lawn in front of the large swimming pool.

There, waiting for them, was the gloriously-bodied slave Idaho, her naked body suspended in leather ankle and wrist straps in a flogging frame with castor wheels at the base for easy mobility. Her heavy breasts hung superbly, her nipples erect, her shaved pussy - bare but for a small thatch of blonde hair on her mons - gleaming. Her body glistened in the hot Nevada sun, liberally smeared as it was with suntan lotion.

Kurt walked up to her and ran his fingers through her lush piss flaps. "Hi honey," he said, cheerfully, "look who's come to play with you! You remember Mr and Mrs Shaw?" Idaho nodded, putting on a pretend smile: "Hi, Mr and Mrs Shaw." Kurt grinned at her: "And then there's Kelly!" "Hi, Kelly," said the slave. "And of course you remember young Tim, after all he fucked you!"

"Hi Tim," Idaho said, in a quieter voice. "Hi Idaho," the 18-year-old grinned cheekily. "I'm sure looking forward to fucking you again!" Idaho remembered the fuck he had given her at the conclusion of the Sex Slave International show, a 10-stroke mouth fuck, a 20-stroke tit fuck and a 40-stroke cunt fuck, only he hadn't lasted even to the 30th stroke in her pussy!

"Well, Idaho?" said her master, "say you're looking forward to him fucking you again!" Idaho gulped and replied: "I'm really looking forward to another fuck, Master Timmy!" "Another?" laughed the teenager. "And the rest Idaho!" The others all roared with laughter.

"Right, kids," said Mr Hunt, "now we adults are going inside to have a chat, so why don't you two play with Idaho for a while?" Kelly clapped her hands in glee. "Oh, Uncle Kurt, thank-you so much." Kurt grinned at her: "Tell you what. I've left a video camera here. Why doesn't Timmy be the cameraman and record proceedings and you can do a little show for us Kelly?" Kelly almost wet herself. "Wow, what a great idea, uncle!" "I've left you a table of goodies to entertain Idaho with, but remember - nothing too severe, you've got two weeks with her!" And he indicated a table behind the blonde goddess, arrayed with various instruments of torment.

The Hunts and the Shaws left, leaving Timmy and Kelly alone in the baking sun with Idaho, hanging helplessly in her bonds. Timmy picked up the camera, realised it was similar to his parents, and focused on the naked slave woman. "There's 65 minutes film, sis," he announced. "Let's get started."

Kelly stood beside the gleaming body of her victim and struck an erotic pose. "Camera, lights, action," Timmy called as he pressed the record button. Kelly began: "Hi folks, this is Kelly Shaw in another session of your favourite domination show TWAT - Teenager With Attitude Tortures. And my subject this afternoon is the lovely Idaho!"

Kelly turned to stare Idaho straight in the face: "Let's hear something about you Idaho - how old are you and how long have you been a sex slave?" Idaho gave her age - 38 - and the fact that she had been the sexual property of Mr and Mrs Hunt for almost a year, having been caught thieving from the multi- millionaire's office funds.

"And do you enjoy your new role in life?" Kelly asked. "Very much so, Mistress Kelly," the blonde replied obediently. "Any special preferences?" inquired the young tormentress. "Tit torture, electro play, flogging - oh, and Mr Hunt asked me to say I've got a thing for water sports," replied the stunningly-built slave. "Well I'm sure we can provide all of that for you this afternoon," the young domina informed her victim. "Now, let's see, what shall we begin with?" And Timmy's camera followed Kelly as the young blonde picked up a rubber flogger from the table.

The scene was being watched from an upper bedroom window by Mr and Mrs Shaw and the Hunts. Karla and Barbara were kneeling on the comfortably-pillow lined window seats which gave a wonderful view out to the lawn where Idaho was being whipped, and across the pool to the craggy terrain of the private ranch. Behind Karla, Kurt was slowly thrusting his eight-inch uncut cock into her cunt. Behind Barbara, Brad's nine-inch circumcised prick was similarly serving his hostess's juicy quim.

They watched as Kelly worked slowly and efficiently, flogging most of Idaho's sweat-pouring body, noting with interest that Timmy knelt to get close-ups when his sister targeted the superb slave's juice-streaming snatch. Finally, after giving the slave girl a good working-over, Kelly replaced the flogger on the table and picked up the dildo-shaped electro punisher. Looking up at the house, Kelly spotted her parents and Uncle Kurt and Aunt Barbara watching the proceedings.

She waved the dildo above her head and called out: "How many bursts to make her come, uncle?" Kurt laughed: "It can take up to 12, but sometimes, when she's randy she can come in six or seven." "Thanks," said Kelly, pressing the switch to "On" and tracing the dildo's tip across Idaho's straining breasts, making them jump and quiver as the current smacked into her.

"Oh shit, I love to watch her get the electro-treatment," Kurt groaned, as his fuck pace in Mrs Shaw's cunt increased. "Sorry, my dear Karla, but I'm going to have to withdraw for a moment or I'll come too soon." His glistening rod pulled out and then lay on her lush, firm buttocks as Kurt watched Mrs Shaw's daughter torment the threshing slave with the dildo, finally pushing it up to the hilt in the victim's cunt and giving her six, seven, eight jolts before the 38-year-old cried "Yes, yes, I'm coming" and collapsing in her bonds, her whole body heaving, shining with perspiration. The four spectators from their window seats broke into applause at the slave's climax.

From the window seat vantage point, the Hunts and the Shaws then heard Kelly teasingly inquire of her panting slave: "Now, Idaho, after all that hard work I suppose you'd like a nice cool drink, wouldn't you?" Idaho looked down from her position of bondage and knew there was only one answer for the 18-year-old dominatrix: "Yes, please, Mistress Kelly, that would be lovely."

Kelly grinned wickedly: "It would appear that Uncle Kurt has only left a nice cold pitcher of urine, judging by the colour, but I suppose you won't mind that, will you?" Idaho replied: "No, that will be lovely mistress." And with that the nubile little blonde poured a long glass of yellow-coloured liquid for the 38-year-old and pressed its rim to her lips. Idaho took three long draughts to swallow the urine. "Any idea who's it was, Idaho?" the temptress queried. "No, mistress, I can't tell," the slave replied, honestly.

Kelly turned to the big bay window above the torture spot and called out: "Who's piss was that she just drank, uncle?" Kurt smiled down at them: "It was a cocktail - mine and Barbara's, brewed fresh this morning!" Kelly turned to her slave and ordered: "Thank them for being so thoughtful, there's a dear, Idaho!" Idaho swallowed and then called out: "Thank-you for allowing me to drink your lovely urine, master and mistress!"

Barbara laughed: "The pleasure was all ours, Idaho!"

Kelly next turned her attentions to Idaho's large buttocks, working on their trembling, quivering mounds with a thick leather paddle. Before she had completed her task, Kurt pulled from Mrs Shaw and announced: "I know you've both had a long drive, but what say we have a short drive around the upper part of the property? We can hitch Idaho behind the jeep and make her trot behind us. Timmy can film it!" Brad pulled out of Barbara's steaming quim, and turned to his wife: "Sounds like fun, eh Karla?" Karla nodded enthusiastically: "I'm game - or rather, it sounds like Idaho will be!" Kurt laughed: "Yes, especially when I've got her trussed up with the tow rope, so she doesn't get left behind!"

And the quartet - the men now naked, Barbara Hunt now sans bikini knickers, Karla Shaw still in her revealing playsuit - walked downstairs. When there, Barbara told the others: "You go ahead, gang, I've got some tidying up to do in the torture chamber and when you get back from your drive we can display some of its delights on Idaho." "Great idea," said her husband, "six in the Jeep would be a tight squeeze, anyway." He turned to go and Barbara reminded him: "Don't forget a bottle of water - we don't want our lovely slave lady getting dehydrated. Oh, and take some hats!"

Kurt ushered the Shaws into a gear room and indicated a large refrigerator. "Grab me bottle of water from the fridge Karla, there's a darling," he said, "while I get a tow rope for dear Idaho." The busty brunette pulled the fridge door open and was amazed to see that rack upon rack of the machine was crammed with 1.5 litre bottles of Coca-Cola, only judging from the colour of the contents, the drinks were definitely not Coke! Grabbing a bottle, Karla asked her host: "Who's is this?" Kurt grinned: "Just mine and Barbara's, that way we know it's perfectly clean and sterile for our slave."

Then, picking up some baseball caps he handed them out to the Shaws, put one on himself and took two for the kids. Outside, Kurt made Idaho put on a pair of sturdy boots, then placed her wrists behind her back and put a pair of rubber handcuffs on them. The 12-foot long length of rope he then tied to the middle of the cuffs, before running it between her gorgeous thighs and tying it to the Jeep's waist high bar on the back of the vehicle, pulling the rope up at angle between her sex lips.

Placing the water bottle on the back of the jeep, he then told Brad: "Hop up front with me, girls you get into the back seats, carefully designed to face backwards as you see. Timmy, up behind your pop and me and get ready to film!" Everyone took their places, and Timmy focused the camera on Idaho. "Fuck, this is going to make a great shot!" he said, with relish, as the camera zoomed in on Idaho's sweat-stained face and upthrust boobies. "Timmy," snapped his mother, settling in her rear-facing seat alongside her daughter, "mind your language!" Timmy sulked: "Hey mom, it was OK when I said I was looking forward to fucking Idaho."

"Not the point, Timmy," his mother chided, "because that's exactly what you will be doing with her. I object to you using it all the time." "Sorry, mom," said the youth as Kurt started the engine and moved the Jeep off, very slowly, in first gear.

Idaho started to walk behind, then as Kurt accelerated slightly she had to trot to keep being pulled from her feet. Brad looked back, while Kurt concentrated on the dusty, slightly uphill path.

"She sure has a great body," he told their chauffeur, "you really look after her." Kurt nodded: "I'm not like a lot of slave owners, who really neglect their charges. She's nearly six foot tall, and I want her to maintain that 38-26-36 figure in perfect shape. That's why she always eats what we eat, very good nutritional food, she sleeps in a comfortable bed - unless it's an all night punishment session," said Kurt.

"What did she do?" inquired Brad. "Embezzled $85,000 from my firm, but I got a signed confession - and rather than go inside for a long prison sentence - you know how she would have been treated with the dykes - I gave her the opportunity to become our sex slave."

Their conversation was cut short by cries from Idaho, the chafing and rubbing of the tow rope had worked on her pussy and she was crying out "I'm coming, master, I'm coming!" Kurt laughed and braked the Jeep to a halt. "OK Kelly," he said, "my wife is very keen that Idaho doesn't get dehydrated, so would you mind giving her a few swallows of that nice cold 'Coke'."

The teenaged blonde jumped from the vehicle and helped the panting slave drink down several snorts of the yellow liquid. And so the journey around a short circuit of the ranch continued, Idaho jogging along behind the vehicle, enjoying a shuddering orgasm every 400 yards or so and being "refreshed" by the Coke bottle so thoughtfully presented to her by Kelly. By the time they had driven back to the ranch, Idaho had come four times on the cruel tow rope, which she was never allowed to slacken during the drive.

After everyone climbed from the Jeep, Kurt "unhitched" his lovely slave. "Get down to the torture chamber, Idaho," Kurt instructed the heaving-breasted woman. "We'll be along after we've had a nice refreshing swim." The slave walked inside the house, still cuffed, while the party went for a cooling dip. After their time in the pool and towelling off from the towels Barbara had thoughtfully provided on the poolside recliners.

The naked men, the playsuited Karla, Kelly, now naked after her swim, and Timmy, also nude and displaying a thick eight-inch erection on his circumcised cock, walked into the air-conditioned comfort of the ranch and Kurt led the way to the torture chamber, set in the basement below the ground floor.

Inside, they found Barbara, now dressed for domination. Her lovely 40-inch breasts were thrust into superb uplift by a gleaming black leather quarter-cup brassiere, her nipples red and erect in the hard strip lighting of the chamber. A similarly shiny black leather belt was around her hips, and shiny PVC boots which came to mid-thigh, gave her added height. Her pussy and buttocks were bare.

"I'm in the mood to apply some perfume punishment, darling," the lovely 35-year-old informed her husband. "Be a darling and select some 'perfume' for me." Kurt grinned - watching his wife "perfume pose" the lovely Idaho was one of his favourite spectator sports and his penis started to rise to erection in anticipation of the fun to come. "Take a seat folks," he informed the Shaws, "and see what you think of this."

The Shaw family settled on comfortable leather couches set along one wall of the spacious torture room and waited with eager anticipation for what was to come, both males sporting hard-ons. Kurt went to a refrigerator standing in one corner of the room and pulled from it a perfume atomiser, only the atomiser was larger than the usual commercial variety, holding at least a couple of pints of "perfume". "This, apparently, is Bellagio by Barbara," Kurt said, looking at the label, thoroughly enjoying his little joke.

"Lovely," laughed Barbara, entering into the spirit of the game, "one of Idaho's favourites, eh my darling?" Idaho nodded, sullenly. "Right," said Barbara, bursting with cheerfulness, "now our guests are comfortable we can begin. My left breast, first, I think, my darling Kurt."

Her husband moved to her side and sprayed a jet of the cool liquid onto her lovely large globe, making it glisten in the strip lighting. The still-handcuffed Idaho bent before her mistress and licked the gleaming breast flesh clear of "perfume". While she was performing this task, Kurt was spraying the other globe. As Idaho shifted her oral attentions to the right breast, Kurt knelt behind his wife's shapely buttocks, anointing first the left, then right cheek.

For the last part of the punishment, Barbara placed one high-heeled clad foot up on a large stool, allowing clear access to her pussy, which Kurt knelt to liberally spray with the "perfume". Idaho then took over, carefully licking and laving away at her mistress's minge before Barbara ordered her up.

"Hey, uncle," Kelly called out, "can I try that? Would you spray some on Idaho's breast so I can see what it tastes like?" Kurt nodded: "Certainly, my dear, but only a splash - you see it's a very acquired taste!" He then jetted a short burst of the liquid onto Idaho's left nipple. Kelly got up from the couch and licked the slave's nipple. "Yukkk," she cried, "that's disgusting!"

"Kelly," her mother chided, "you're talking about your Aunty Barbara's perfume here!" Barbara laughed: "That's quite alright, darling. You must remember, Kelly, that Idaho is a masochist and some people's food is another's poison. Idaho, in fact, loves my piss, don't you dear?" Idaho nodded, somewhat sullenly, everyone noticed. "That's good, darling, because we're going to do it again - Kurt! Left breast, please!" And once more the multi millionaire sprayed the "perfume" on his wife's body while their slave licked it clean. The last cleansing resulted in Barbara having a small orgasm.

"Right," said Kurt, delighted with the attentive way the Shaw's had observed the game, "who's next?" Kelly and Karla both shot their hands in the air with simultaneous cries of "Me, me!"

Kurt laughed. "Ladies, ladies, patience, please. There's plenty of time. I think that since Barbara went first, it's time now for one of the boys, don't you?" Brad looked at Timmy, whose eyes were almost popping out of his head in anticipation. "Go ahead, son," smiled the swarthy 40-year-old, "I can wait."

Timmy leapt to his feet and walked into the centre of the room. Kurt smiled at him and announced: "Right, Tim, I think we can dispense with buttock worship this time and go straight to the business end, as it were. A word of warning - this stuff is quite cool, still, so it might shock you a little." And with that Kurt knelt and carefully sprayed the liquid onto the teenager's heavy ball sac. Idaho was then motioned into play. Kneeling she placed her mouth beneath Timmy's scrotum and licked it clear of the "perfume".

12