Six Hours in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

More silence.

"What else have you thought about?"

" "

"Have you ever touched another man?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes. Fuck."

I say no more. I stay still. I look at Trent, his heaving chest, his mouth open, his pupils dark and wide. My arousal matches his, but both of us are still denying our physical response.

"Trent."

"Yes."

"Touch me, touch my naked body, please" my voice is thick, heavy with lust. "Touch my chest, my stomach, oh god, touch my cock, I want to feel your hand on my soft cock."

I look as Trent looks at me, at my naked skin, my quivering trembling prick. And he moves his hand, saying nothing, I feel him touch me, for the first time, his fingers grazing the skin of my shoulder, my arm. Then over, lower, he touches my bare chest, his palm covers my small stiff nipple. I fight my own arousal, I am delirious with adrenalin but I want to perpetuate the feeling that nothing is happening, whilst everything is happening, whilst Trent hovers over my belly, to my side, his fingers barely touching me, back, oh god, back to my stomach, circling my navel, I feel him touching the soft hairs covering my abdomen, lower, lower, stroking, almost, but touching the thicker growth of hair lower, fuck, he is, I look, I open my eyes, his fingers are threading through my pubic hair, still I control my reaction, still my exposed cock remains soft.

Oh, oh fuck, I look, he is staring at what his fingers are doing, almost, still just almost, almost touching my dick, Trent is, now, oh, I feel his fingers stroke the soft tight length of my cock, touching the curled tip of my foreskin, bolts of pleasure shoot into me, I look, he looks, grazing the soft tender skin of my penis, lower, stroking the full stretched skin of my scrotum, thoughts are buried under layers of physical stimuli are pressed by pointillist details of transgression. Trent is touching my cock. He opens his hand, and holds it over the bulging warm flesh of my sex. He looks up, back up, to my face. His hand moves away.

"What else? What do you want to do?"

"I... I... I..."

We are trapped in each other's gaze, I look to his mouth, his soft full lips, open, I can hear his breath, and I move closer, close, still not touching, neither of us touching now, I lean close to him, our shoulders, the bare cool skin of our shoulders touch with electric charges tripping into us, Trent is still, waiting, letting me move, I move, my mouth open, my lips apart, and I hear my own breath, my own throbbing swirl of rising, sweet, unbearable anxiety, I move, our eyes still locked together, but I look down, to his mouth, his parted lips, I can feel his breath now, cool sweet, I lean, and stop, less than a centimetre apart, I stop, the moment is what deathbeds are for, what poets and songwriters try to capture, I live and die in this moment, both of us naked, trembling with desire, denying, our lips so nearly together, his breath entering me, caressing me, I raise my eyes again, and meet his, his amazing eyes, those beautiful blue-green pools of light, and he moves, oh fuck, I let him, he moves the tiny distance that separates us, and touches his lips against mine, just that, our soft moist lips touch, and open, and part.

He moves his head, I move forward, and open, and out tongues touch, my arousal bursts its banks, I remain in charge of my movements but my body has lost control, we kiss, fuck, Trent kisses me, my hand finds his arm, his shoulder, and I feel his slide along my side, up to my neck, over my back, still soft, still barely touching, as our lips stroke, as our tongues tease and tickle, he strokes the sensitive tip of my tongue with his, the underside, barely entering my mouth, we meet exactly where our lips touch, crossing, entering, retreating.

The moment lasts, I want it to carry on forever, my hand drifts over his body, fuck, his naked body, his side, behind him, I hear his first moan as he feel my hand stroke the smooth skin of his bare ass, tracing the curve of his strong firm cheek, grazing a soft finger of his tight warm cleft, oh, his hand shifts, to my back, lower, to the up-slope of my own bare ass, I feel his tongue rubbing against mine as we stroke each other's behinds.

Trent has to stop, to breathe. We lean back, still staring, still stroking each other. And we know, without looking, but we look, I look, I look down, slowly, wanting him to follow my gaze, I look at Trent's cock. He has become utterly, completely hard. I look at myself. My dick is achingly rigid. Both of our cocks are upright, vertical, sticking up between us, straining up from our tight full balls. Our arousal is immediately and brilliantly visible, unhidden by trousers, clothing, all we have done is kiss but our nakedness has made this more transgressive than ever, one kiss and I can see how hard Trent's cock has become, one simple caress and he can see the swollen rail of my own turgid organ.

I push back, I want to see, I want him to know I want to see. I look at Trent's erect penis. Oh fuck he is large. Oh fuck. His foreskin stretches over his swollen tip, I can already see the tiny damp lips of his slit, which is, oh god, which rises up past his dark deep navel, I stare, Trent lets me, his cock looks huge, so fucking thick, so long, I know at once his dick is longer than mine, thicker, I think, I translate, god, at least two inches, oh fuck, Trent's hard cock strains upwards, I see him looking at me. At my own raging prick. Smaller, I know, I don't care, the sight of his larger thicker cock dick sends absurd tremors of pleasure in and out of me.

Our kiss has broken all disguises, we are not clothed, we are not constricted by anything, a single kiss has left us blatantly and rigidly aroused. I cannot look away from his erect penis, his tight balls, the length of his stem, the wide bulge of his glans.

"What else do you think about? Tell me?"

"Oh Will, oh fuck, I want to... I want to touch you, oh fuck, can I? I want to touch your hard fucking cock, god, I want to touch another man, I want to touch another man's beautiful hard cock."

"Touch me, fuck, touch my fucking cock, hold it, please, stroke my cock, oh fuck."

We move, I lay back, Trent shifts to my side, he moves his hand over my stomach, down, drawn down, oh god, go on, I know he has not touched a man before, like this, touched another man's hard penis. And he does. I watch, I feel, I look as he opens his hand and closes it around the hot rigid stem of my cock. His touch is blissful, I feel dramatic pleasures start to expand deep within me, god, I force myself to exert some control, some, I look, he has curled his fingers around my hard shaft, is holding me, still, gently, feeling my soft skin, the hot core of my engorged penis.

"Tell me what you're thinking, do you like this? Do you like holding another guy's erect penis?"

"Oh fuck yes, god, it feels incredible, fuck, so hard, god you're so fucking hard, it feels so hot, fuck, so stiff, so different to touching myself, can I pull your foreskin back?"

"Do you want to?"

"God, yes, I want to see all of you, I want to see all of your beautiful hard cock."

"Oh fuck, do it, please..."

He does, I watch, he grips my thick stem a little harder, I feel myself pulse and throb, he is so slow, so tantalisingly slow, I can't tell if this is nervous hesitation or a deliberate tease, fuck, I look at Trent's hand, gripping the middle of my dick, and pulling down, slowly, I watch as he strokes my soft skin back along the rigid length of my shaft, and I watch him ease my foreskin back, fuck, over the tip of my aching cock, slow, but carrying on, he pulls, he eases my skin over the shiny smooth end of my stiff penis, more, the sensation is consuming the rest of my body, I hear his breathing, heavy, the knowledge of what he is doing causing a rise in his own physical pleasure, he strokes my cock and exposes my dark thick tip, I am slick with clear bubbling fluid, fuck, I have been oozing pre-cum for hours it seems, despite the shower, the swollen head of my cock is covered with sweet shiny liquid evidence of my arousal.

"Oh god it looks so good, you're so wet, fuck, does this feel good?"

"Fuck yes, fuck, please don't stop, fuck, do you like it?"

"Yes, I have never been more turned on, oh fuck, can you... do you want to..."

"What...?" I know what, I want him to say it, I want to hear him say it, to cross this next line.

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Touch you? Do you want me to?"

"OH fuck, yes, please, touch me, god, I want you to touch my body, my cock, fuck, touch my hard cock, stroke my hard cock."

We lean closer, I reach between us, trying to be as slow as he was, and hold his thick rigid cock. I hear him gasp with pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, stroke my cock, oh, please, oh fuck this is so fucking good, oh..."

I grip his hard stem and pull his velvet soft skin back, over his dark fat tip, and expose this last part of him, I look, we are both still looking, he is gently stroking my own stiff prick as I ease his elastic foreskin over his shiny smooth oval glans, I stare, oh fuck he is as glisteningly damp as I am, coated in thick clear bubbly liquid, I rub his stem up and down, hearing him moan, his cock feels huge, god, the thickness stretches my fingers wider than I am used to, the length of him thrills me, sends tremors of desire into my belly, my groin, my full aching balls, I stroke his long stem, feeling all of the delicious tiny hard ridges and valleys running along the edge of his wide shaft, I hold his foreskin back, staring, still staring at his thick shiny cock head, the raised narrow mouth of his opening, another tear of pre-cum seeping out of him, I grip his large stem and run my fingers over the slippery smooth skin of his bulb, stroking around his super sensitive rim, underneath, the tender cord of his frenulum.

"Oh Will, oh fuck, oh please don't stop, oh fuck this is so fucking good, oh fuck, I am fucking close already, oh, can you, I want you on top of me, please, I want to kiss you, kiss me, hard, as you stroke my hard fucking cock..."

I move over him, my legs either side of his, if he is close I am already on the narrow precipice of vertiginous pleasure, I can already feel cum filling my long stem, I slide over Trent's smooth tight now sweat-moist body, and feel my chest against his, our stomachs touch, and I feel his long thick rigid dick touching mine, our hands still stroking and rubbing, he moves a free hand and I feel him grip my smooth bare ass and pull me closer to him, his fingers grope my butt, stroking, delving along my tight hot cleft.

And we kiss again, I lower my lips to his and our tongues meet, with more force than before, more uncontrolled desire, I feel him devour my tongue, swirling, fighting, his lips open, pressing onto mine, our bare bodies sliding against each other, both of his hands now on my naked ass, my hand still between us, holding us, holding both of our raging rigid cocks together, oh fuck I am close, I can feel my orgasm rising, building, consuming every particle of my body, his hands are gripping my ass, pulling, fuck, he delves between my buttocks, running a firm finger along the soft damp tender skin of my anal crevice, I slide our bodies together, savouring each centimetre of sweet sweaty friction, his firm chest against mine, my hairier body gripping his smoother skin, his hands, I feel his finger exploring me, touching, then, fuck, he finds my tight secret spot and presses the tip of his forefinger onto the clenched wrinkle of my asshole, he pulls me harder on to him and I stroke our cocks lengthways along our stiff stems, gripping his thicker stem, feeling the long solid huge length of his young prick.

"Will, fuck, please, oh my god, oh Will, this is so good, I am coming, oh, I want to see you come, oh, come over me, please, let me see you cover me in your hot fucking spunk."

I draw myself up, our cocks still together, manage to grip both of us, feel both of our raging pricks at once, god, the relative size of us churns my belly, I grip my slimmer stem as I stroke Trent's thick stiff rod, his length still surprising me, the width of his stiff stem still shocking the memory of my fingers, our tight full balls touch, our tight sweaty scrotums press together, I rub us both, stroking our exposed slick tips and take us both over the edges of our arousal, into a freefall of eruptive pleasure, I look, Trent raises his head, his hand still on my ass, his finger pushing gently against my tight slick asshole, I feel my climax break, I hold my cock, my foreskin pulled back, my damp slippery tip clear, I watch the first thick creamy white stream of cum spurt from the tiny slit of my dick, splash upwards, long, fuck, as long and thick as I can remember.

I come over him, on him, he watches as my orgasm issue from me, his finger still touching my tightening anus, my balls contracting as a second thicker, longer spurt of sweet spunk spasms from my pulsing cock and lands on Trent's chest, another, fuck my climax is huge, it convulses me, I moan and gasp with pleasure so extreme it is almost painful as three weeks of denial and edging spurt out of my stiff penis, I watch previously unseen amounts of cum spurt from my quaking dick as I rise on another wave of orgasm, as Trent stiffens, as his hands grip my ass harder, stroking and fingering my tight little ass, as I feel his cock swell in my hand, fuck, thicken even more, fuck, his huge stiff dick becomes utterly gloriously rigid between my fingers as he starts to join me in extremis, as he starts to come, fuck, oh god, he comes in huge long gouts of ribbony semen, spurting from deep within him.

I stare with something close to wonder at his beautiful big cock, his long thick stiff spurting penis, as he comes and comes, both of us ejaculating with volume and force, up to his face, his neck, his chin, coating his smooth firm chest with warm rivulets of male spunk, I release our trembling dicks and stroke his damp chest, smearing and smudging our warm cum into his smooth fresh skin, bending to kiss him there, to lick his bare body, to taste the sweet salty cocktail of our semen, his sweat, his hot male flavours.

My orgasm recedes. I sit up, looking at him, his heaving belly, his visibly trembling body, our cocks touching again, sliding gently, rubbing our bare oozing tips and stems together. I could look for hours, despite my having just come. I lay back down next to him, still uncovered, hot and shiny with sweat and spunk. We sleep a little.

When I wake it feels like hours have passed, I expect to see my apartment, Ilsa, when I find myself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling I look immediately around. Down to myself, to my own naked body, then over, all within a couple of seconds, to see Trent next to me, still asleep, still uncovered, still naked. My breath leaves me before my eyes have a chance to clear. He has turned on to his front, I look at his bare back, the rippled muscles of his shoulders, the slope down to his coccyx, the full dune of his amazing ass, I stare again, wanting to touch him there, to lean, kiss his soft smooth skin, run my moist tongue over the firm round curve of his young butt, I want to invade his nude body, to cover him with mine, to feel myself harden against him, to open his tight buttocks and eat his tight little asshole.

He stirs, and rolls over, his eyes opening as I look at his bare body, as he looks at me, looking, his firm chest, flat belly, the soft length of his cock. His foreskin has crept back over his glans, his scrotum has relaxed, I resist another urge to roll onto him, to drop my head and take his soft pouch in my mouth, to lick his stretched sac, pull one of his fat tender testicles in my mouth, to take all of his flaccid cock between my lips, to kiss his soft tip, feel him stiffen as I lick his thick organ.

"What's the time?"

"It's fine, we only slept for an hour or so. You okay?"

"Sure."

"Not... freaked out?"

"Freaked out?"

"Uh-huh. I mean, you just had sex with another guy, it might be... weird for you?""

He says nothing. He is on his side now, half on his side, with one long toned leg raised, his torso lifted up on his elbow. I glance at his cock, hanging low and heavy over his hip. His scrotum has already tightened in the chilled air, has drawn his large oval balls up closer to his body. I do more than glance, I am staring again, at Trent's beautiful nude body, his gorgeous dick, god. I have to be careful here, anyone can get carried away once, and regret it with some shame immediately afterwards. Even men who know they are gay can fight it at the beginning. What is he thinking now? That he needs to dress and get the fuck out of this strange kraut's hotel room? I raise my eyes back to his face, and notice Trent quickly looking up, from my own bare body, my own flat belly, and small, spent cock. I glance, I have retreated, my balls are enclosed in their tight round pouch, my soft little dick has withdrawn to its familiar bulb like shape, my foreskin wrinkled and protruding over my now tiny tip. But he is looking, he is not getting up.

"Trent? You're okay? Do you want anything?"

I glance, again, his dick has shrunk, his balls have tightened.

"What do you want?"

"I..."

His mouth opens again, his eyes flick across my skin, oh god, he doesn't want to get up and leave does he, he wants to stay, does he?

"Can we...?" He looks with deliberate intent and desire down my body, I feel his gaze, fuck, his eyes rove across my like so many tickling feathers, to my stomach, my exposed cock.

I let him say it.

"Can I get some water? Do you want some?"

"Ya, yeah, water would be good."

It would be. Is this was he wanted to say? We have some time. It would be too easy to push, to lead him there, it is more delectable, far more erotic to let him get there himself. Wherever that is.

I watch him sit up, and get out of bed, and walk across the room to the small fridge. I watch him move, his tall naked body, his bare feet padding softly over the thick pile carpet, I stare, at his broad shoulders, the tapering lines of his waist, the round bulge of his firm smooth naked ass. He bends and rests on his calves, I can see the twin globes of his large balls hanging between his legs, the swinging seam of his stretched scrotum, the hint of dark hair sprouting from between his buttocks.

He stands upright and turns back to face me, two clear plastic bottles of water in his hands, and I look, fuck I look, at that smooth strong chest, his flat ripped stomach, the thick bush of dark pubic hair, his thick round sac, I stare with undisguised desire, at the round shapes of his testicles, and the small soft length of his naked prick. Trent steps gently back to the bed, his slim little cock bobbling and dancing in the nest of his dense thicket of coarse hair surrounding his beautiful male sex.

I accept one of the bottles, open it and take a long cold draught of water. Trent remains standing, drinking, letting me look, and looking. I am sitting up again, my legs crossed, my own penis soft and small, drawn both up and forward, my tight balls pushed up by my legs. We look. My orgasm already feels distant. I want more. I want to pull him onto me, push him down, open his strong naked male ass and kiss his tight hairy anus, I want to slide my tongue over his full firm butt and lick his tender little asshole. I stay where I am. Sipping water. Looking.

Trent gets back into bed, sits up, then shifts down and lays on his side, I look at his penis drop sideways over his hip, exposing the full fat pouch of his balls.

"Will you tell Ilsa about this?"

"Uh, uh, I don't know, actually, I really don't."

"What would she think if you did?"

"She would, she'd be disappointed, she'd say I was predictable, another fag pretending to be straight."

willemm
willemm
53 Followers