Six Month Sentence For One Mistake

Story Info
Judy gives her goodies to a man she wronged.
1.1k words
3.68
59.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotypist
Erotypist
24 Followers

At the time the pager went off -- the message from her husband reading, "I love you. Hope you have a good day!" -- she had a cock in her mouth. Not her husband's cock, obviously. She heard the pager cry but didn't stop, in spite of the pubic hairs tickling her nose.

"Faster and tighter," the voice attached to the cock said.

She complied. He always asked for "faster and tighter" right before he came. And she wanted him to come. She wanted this over with. This was the last one.

It started with an honest mistake in a contract she'd negotiated. It cost the voice-and-cock's company a good deal of money and embarrassment. She faced two choices -- possible disbarment for reckless negligence, or sex slave for six months. She'd always been attracted to the man with the voice and cock. She knew him as Tony, a smart, somewhat cocky 35-year old who'd built an art deco lamp repair shop into a factory and several retail stores.

The first night she had to go over to start making restitution, she told her husband she had a meeting to attend. Technically, it wasn't a lie. It was a meeting and she had to attend.

She had been excited, and slightly engorged, though the more she started thinking about the pressure in her crotch, the worse it seemed to get. She hadn't had many men before her husband and once they'd settled into the routine of married sex, she regretted her inexperience. Not that he was a bad lover, but it was always the same.

When she rang the bell, the door immediately buzzed. She entered into the vacant waiting area of Tony's office. "Come in," he called.

She sat in the chair across from him as he produced some papers from a file. "Sign here and it's all over but the good part," he said. She'd read it once already and glanced over it this time. She signed.

"You wearing panties?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Let me have them."

She stepped out of the plain cotton-crotch panties she'd worn and handed them to him. He held them to his face with the slightly damp and pussy-soiled gusset to his nose. "Delicious," he said, "I think I'll keep these. Bend over the desk here and lift your skirt up."

He cleared the papers from the table and pushed her chest down to his desk calendar and lifted her skirt up onto her back. She watched in the mirror behind his desk as he had another sniff of her panties then reached into the top drawer and took out a jar of Vaseline. Putting it on the desk beside her, he unzipped his pants and underwear to reveal a half-hard cock. He took another sniff of the panties and stroked himself. His cock grew longer and straighter. He put the panties down and opened the Vaseline. He scooped a fingerfull, then poked his finger between her buttcheeks.

"What are you doing?" she asked. She had come over here expecting to put out pussy or a blowjob at worst.

"Getting your ass ready for a little fucking, babe," he said as he spread her asscheeks with one hand and smeared Vaseline around her pink asshole with the other. "It's in the contract."

"I know, but ..."

"Butt. I have been thinking about your butt since you wore that silk Shamani dress -- the red one -- to that meeting with Buehler. Remember that?" He was wiping Vaseline on his cock now. He gave it a few strokes.

"You and your husband do it in your ass?"

"Only a few times. It hurt too bad."

"Well I hope my cock is smaller than his, but I doubt it. I've met him," he said as he knelt down to the level of her crotch and slid a greasy finger past her sphincter into her asshole. She cringed and tightened.

"I think you will find this better for you if you learn to relax, or maybe even bear down, like you are trying to push something out. That's a cute little pussy you have, too. I'll be wanting some of that."

He stood up and leaned over her. She felt the the head of his cock bouncing and slipping between her buttcheeks. He took his cock in his hand and put the tip at her asshole. He started to push. She felt it bend as it couldn't get past her sphincter and then suddenly, it did. She felt the head pop in and let out a little grunt, her knuckles turning white against the edge of the desk. It hurt, but he kept pushing. He pulled back and it felt a little better, then he pushed it in again. And again and again ...

"This won't take long," he said over her shoulder. "Like I said, I have been looking forward to your ass for a long time, and my girlfriend moved out two days ago."

A few more strokes later, he said, "Ahhh ... there's my cum. I am going to cum in your little asshole." He groaned and she felt the pumping of his cock as he filled her with semen. He sat back down in his chair. She stood up and rearranged her skirt.

"That was good," he said. "I was horny and your ass was tight. Next time I want to see you is Tuesday morning."

She cried as soon as she got in the car, her skirt a sticky mess between her buttcheeks and the carseat. She had brought a change of clothes, but nothing to clean off this kind of mess. She changed in the car, using the skirt she'd worn to wipe herself clean. And she still felt dirty as she drove home through tears.

That had been the first of 84 (she kept count in a secret diary) of his orgasms she'd swallowed or fucked out of him, and now this was the last night. His hands gripped the sides of her head, forcing her mouth up and down on his cock faster and faster.

"I am going to come in your mouth," he announced, and suddenly he held her head as close to his body as he could, his cock pointing down her throat. She felt it jerk and that familiar jet squirt inside her mouth and throat. Four more large squirts followed, then a few small ones. He didn't release her head until he was drained. She pulled back, a string of cum and spit swinging between her lower lips and the tip of his cock until it broke and fell on her left breast.

"I'll miss your orifices, Judy. All three have served me well. Will you miss me?"

"Hardly," she said. "I hope we never see each other again."

"Sorry to hear that. I thought our little deal worked out best for everyone. Even your husband."

She snorted as she read the message her husband had left.

"Maybe."

Erotypist
Erotypist
24 Followers