Sixth Form Slimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

I moved the towel back up and very softly dried all around, under and around the sides of her breasts. Her eyes were shut, concentrating on the pleasant feelings the fluffy towel was giving her.

I continued down, circling her tummy, gently over her pubes which needed re-shaving, and on down her legs, up the sensitive insides of her legs to her pussy. She shivered again.

"Daddy! Mmmm that's nice."

Turning her around I dried her back, peachy bottom, then reached around, pressing into her slit.

"Daddy!!! Wow. You can dry me any time you want."

I left her to dry her hair.

"Oh, daddy, can you drop my panties in the laundry basket please."

I did, but not before I'd sampled the perfume there. The panties were in such a state from her constant arousal at school ... a shocking state! Her mother would not be pleased.

I retrieved them from the basket and put them in my inside jacket pocket.

*****

It was a further 5 minutes before she came back downstairs with just her bathrobe on, crossed the room and gave me a hug, again grinding herself against me.

"Can I have a kiss, please?"

"Sure, honey."

That kiss lasted a couple of minutes. My Emily had learned to kiss real well, her tongue incessantly exploring my mouth.

"Sorry, daddy. I guess that shower has made me feel a bit sexy."

We kissed again. Her bathrobe came open. I was aware of her firm bare breasts pressing against me, her groin pushing firmly and persistently into my erection. I knew I'd cancelled hypnotic permission to touch her, so I was rather puzzled that she let me explore the bare flesh again.

My mind went back to the evening before. Had I just told her to forget I'd been in the bathroom? And what about before that? Boyfriend ... kissing ... touching ... very sexy?

Oh fuck! Every touch from me was 'one hundred times sexier'. Oh shit! And I'd deepened the trance, too. It was going to be a very unpredictable evening.

This time she had no panties on. My right hand went underneath, thumb pressing into her bum hole, fingers gently opening her cunt lips, as wet as if I hadn't dried there ... I knew damn well I had.

After a few minutes of this Emily finally pulled away, took a glance at the front of my pants and looked a little guilty.

"Sorry daddy. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I feel so sexy. Thank you for letting me kiss you like that."

I was totally puzzled. I'd used a hypnosis script not a love potion. What the hell had I said to her? Was my happy smiley daughter to become a teenage nympho? Why had the sessions gone a lot further that I'd planned?

"Why don't you go back upstairs and, you know, do your thing?"

"Oh must I? Daddy, please, I'm real horny, can you, I mean, sorry daddy ... I know I shouldn't ask you but ..."

Her face flushed. I thought her eyes were kind-of glazed over, as if under some robotic remote control. Her hand moved down to my zipper.

"Daddy, if I do it first ... will you ... I mean, like my boyfriend? Please?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, Emily. You show me." (Though I had a damned good idea).

If this was some kind of accidental post-hypnotic suggestion I was rather confused. Or perhaps I'd overdone the boyfriend bit ... Or maybe I'd overdone the arousal. This hypnosis was more powerful than I thought.

What the fuck - as long as her mother didn't find out.

Emily knelt in front of me, pulled the zipper slowly down. She reached inside and skilfully withdrew my very stiff cock.

"Daddeee! Wow, so you do like this! You were joking me before."

My daughter's mouth slowly, teasingly, opened and her tongue licked the tip of my cock as if it had been an ice lolly. Not prepared to rush, her teeth gently eased back my foreskin. Emily again licked round and round my cock head.

I couldn't help but take in a quick breath, "Oh Emily."

My daughter just giggled. "You like this?"

Emily's lips moved back and forward, her tongue licking each time my cock head came out of her mouth ... always very slowly.

Then she did something odd. She hummed, making gentle vibrations in her mouth. I'd never had that done before and it was electric. Gradually more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth. Then she stopped.

"I'm sorry daddy. I just can't do this properly with your pants on."

I looked at my watch. It was still way too early for Anna to come back but I dare not take the risk. Did I take Emily to the candle, light it and deprogram her? No, fuck it. This was too good. We went up to her bedroom.

It was like she was on heat. She just couldn't wait to get my pants and boxers down. Straight on her knees, sucking, humming my cock, then licking, sucking my balls very gently into her mouth.

She alternated like this until suddenly she upped the tempo, giving me the blowjob of my dreams. Never hurting, she put her all into the fastest suck imaginable.

I unleashed gallons of my (non-fattening) cum into her lovely, soft, warm waiting mouth. It was the biggest cum I'd ever experienced. My head whirled around.

No sooner had I come back to earth than Emily tugged at my hand.

"Daddy, daddee! Come, it's my turn now. Daddy I've waited. Please, please."

Emily sounded desperate. She laid on the bed tugging me even more urgently. I knelt by the bed and started to stroke her breasts, her tummy.

"No daddy, no. Mouth, tongue. You should know."

'Just like your boyfriend', I'd told her. I had to learn quickly. In her post-hypnotic state she knew I was her daddy but I had to act like her boyfriend, lucky devil. Her boyfriend was working away and Emily was missing him like hell. I had one very frustrated, one very sex-starved and randy daughter.

I sucked and licked at her nipples, kissed and ran my tongue around her breasts.

"NO! HERE."

Correction; I had a frustrated, sex-starved, randy and annoyed daughter.

Finally I got the message, nuzzled my mouth against her warm wet, waiting pussy. The fresh, faint shower-gel perfume blended nicely with the scent of 100% teenage pussy. Dripping, aroused pussy desperate to be licked out, licked clean of vaginal nectar. My tongue poked greedily inside, to the sound of soft moans.

When I'd completely quenched my thirst I turned my attentions to her clit. Her hips pushed towards me, thrusting her pussy against my mouth. Soft moans became stronger, louder.

"Yes, daddy, there. More, yes, harder. Make me cum daddy, make me cum hard."

The small amount of hair on my daughter's pussy was annoying me, though I dare not object. I sucked on her clit and judging by Emily's vocal reaction I was at last making some progress. Grazing, almost biting ... licking, sucking ... all met with approval ... until ...

"Now daddy, now ... please daddy ... please. Make me cum NOW."

A vicious attack on her clit by my tongue immediately met with her approval. Her hips bucked, her breathing quickened, her moans, gutteral sounds, crescendoed into almost a scream.

Her clit finally surrendered completely, sending ripples of pure delight through her pussy, radiating outwards to her tummy.

"Oh, ohhhh, ohhhhhh, oh fuck, mmmmm, OHHHHH MY GOD!

*****

I thought my duty was done. I mused as to whether to de-program my nympho daughter, or simply make sure this happened only when her mother wasn't there. What was I doing?

"The defendant is charged with incest, mi'lud."

Tomorrow, yes tomorrow I was going to completely deprogram, de-nymphotise my dear, gentle, teenage, sexually frustrated, horny daughter. Reassert her slimming, her studying. Her boyfriend's time away would end next week, so hopeful deprogramming would work 100%.

But my duty was not done. Not yet.

"Daddy, that was wonderful. How about another kiss to say 'Thank you'?"

She came over, lifted my sweat over my head and melted herself into my mouth. It was a long, very sexy lingering kiss; a kiss so warm, so good that my cock began to take notice. Emily's arms clung tight to me, holding me so close to her. Her lips tasted divine, her tongue snaked in and out, her hair smelled of fresh shampoo, and her soft firm breasts teased my senses. My cock grew rapidly despite the attentions of her mouth only a short while ago.

Emily's hand reached down and she broke the kiss. "You like my kisses daddy. Now what a shame it would be to waste this."

The lips that were kissing me only seconds ago were now wrapped around my cock. Only when Emily was satisfied my cock had totally regained its fullness and hardness did she tug at my hand again, leading me to her bed.

"Now we fuck."

It wasn't a request it was an order.

"In mitigation mi'lud my client insists it was his daughter who ordered him to fuck her."

"I will dismiss your plea of mitigation. The defendant is sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. Take him down."

"Clerk to the court, ensure I have the daughter's address and mobile telephone number entered in my diary."

After 22 years off marriage I was about to learn that 'fuck' meant something completely superior to 'having sex.'

Emily, my dear sweet sex-starved, nymphomaniac daughter, opted for doggy. Her cunt, as you might well expect, was sopping wet. But this in no way impaired the union. Her vaginal muscles were tight, very tight, and she was well versed in knowing how to use her muscles well. I could feel every clench she made.

Every stroke from me was like entering a tight, elastic, warm, wet and slippery tunnel made just slightly smaller than my engorged cock. Every movement gave an unforgettable new feeling to my pleasure nerves. Each thrust I made was accompanied by a guttural noise from her throat. Doggy enabled me to easily penetrate her very deeply.

She was content for me to just ride her, savouring every movement I made. Each thrust satisfied just a little more of her animal desire. For 5, 10, 15 or more minutes I happily slipped in and out of her. But time was passing.

I started to bang into her faster and faster. Her tits, though firm, made delicious wobbles with every movement. Her ass, so perfectly rounded and without blemish, encouraged me to give every ounce of strength I had.

"Fuck me, daddy. Yes, fuck me hard. Make me cum, daddy. Make me cum. Faster daddy, faster, make me cum, make me oohmmmmmaaah."

*****

We lay there; father and daughter spooned together in post-coital bliss. It would be the first and the last time. I would break the spell tomorrow.

*****

Anna was late in. I was sat, half dozing, watching a TV programme which I can't recall.

Emily was fast asleep in bed. She deserved to rest.

2 weeks later Anna, impressed by Emily's eating better eating and her time devoted in studying, asked me how the candle sessions worked. I took her through, lit the candle and let her see how captivating the flicker was, how she simply couldn't move her eyes away, how the flame made her eyes so tired and sleepy ... going down the staircase to a warm, relaxing place ... 10, 9, 8 ...

*****

2 months later, Emily had lost 15 pounds and now kept to a regular sensible diet. She passed all her exams A*. She knows that fucking her daddy can burn up 500+ calories, twice a week.

Anna enjoys every Wednesday evening out with the girls until late, and she knows how important it is for me to give Emily weekly booster sessions. Anna knows she must not come back home before quarter to midnight, but, in bed, she will be unable to sleep until I have fully licked her out.

The following Wednesday evening, Emily's overweight friend Zara came round for her fourth slimming session. The sessions were free and now I'm never short of a pair of nicely dampened, scented panties to savour any time I want.

And the two girls look so sweet in bed together.

*****

I very much welcome feedback and constructive suggestions. Feedback helps me (and other authors) to know if this is working for you, and, if not, how can the story be improved?

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers
12