Sixty Minute Woman

Story Info
Frank ran a bit late, almost making her miss her TV show.
1k words
3.91
21.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle sat in front of the TV as another commercial popped up on the screen. Glancing at her watch she confirmed that there was maybe thirty minutes left before it was too late. Thirty minutes and Frank had not made it home yet. She glanced at her watch again and then picked up the cell phone, quickly dialing Frank's number.

"Where the hell are you?" she asked before he even had a chance to say hello.

"I'm almost home, I had a flat."

"You got it fixed?"

"Yeah, I said I'm almost home," he said, obviously annoyed.

"Damn it Frank, don't cop an attitude with me, it's less than thirty minutes now."

"I'm pulling into the drive now," he said hanging up the phone.

Danielle jumped up from the chair and waited at the door, glancing back at the TV just in time to see the familiar stopwatch appear on screen. Feeling a tingling run through her body, she opened the door and watched Frank walked quickly up onto the porch. As he stepped through the door, she slammed him against the wall with a ferocious kiss.

Finally puling away from her, Frank glanced at the TV as Leslie Stahl appeared on screen in the midst of an interview. Returning his attention to Danielle, he quickly began unbuttoning her blouse while wiggling his hands through the sleeves of his shirt, which Danielle had already unbuttoned. With her shirt open, he reached around behind her and unfastened her bra. Exposing her breasts, he began kissing them, running his tongue around her nipples, but she pulled his head back.

"We don't have time, he will be on in just a few minutes."

"Leslie Stahl is in the middle of an interview, calm down, we have plenty of time," Frank said, as he unfastened her pants and pulled them down over her thighs and then letting them drop to the floor.

"Look, we need to be ready when he comes on, otherwise it's no good," she replied stepping out of her pants, while she unfastened Frank's belt.

Frank grabbed his pants and stepped out of them and his jockey shorts. Finally, hopping around on one foot and then the other, he pulled off both his socks. He then stood before her, completely naked, his cock erect and ready. Remaining motionless, he watched as Danielle pulled of her panties and then kneeled down in front of him.

Before taking him in her mouth she said, "You better be quick, we don't have much time."

"Look if I don't come quick enough, we can do you and then finish with me."

"No, no, it doesn't work that way. Now just be quiet and think about coming," she said, moving her mouth over his cock.

Frank was about to complain about needing to rush, but as she sucked him and reached a hand up to his shaft, all her could do was spread out his legs and arch his back a bit. She began stroking his shaft as she reached her other hand up to fondle his balls. Bobbing her head up and down over the head of his cock while stroking vigorously with her hand, she could tell by his reaction it was beginning to feel very good.

He began thrusting his hips in unison with her head bobbing and he felt the pressure building inside him. Reaching his hands to his nipples and toying with them a bit he gave himself to the sensation. Moaning as she sucked hard, he felt the pleasure wash through his cock as he...

Suddenly she was gone, just as he came, shooting his cum out onto the carpet. Looking up he saw her move over to the chair in front of the TV and sit down on it spreading her legs. Frank's cock spurted his cum onto to floor a couple of more times before he heard her saying something.

"...commercial is almost over. Get over here, he is about to come on," she shouted at him.

Frank moved quickly, kneeling down in front of Danielle and then waiting, keeping an eye on the TV so he would know when to start. The stopwatch appeared and then the introduction was made. He moved his head closer to her pussy and prepared his tongue to plunge into her at just the right time.

Suddenly Andy Rooney's face appeared and Frank moved, pushing his tongue deep into her pussy, tasting the tangy flavor as it circled inside her for a few seconds. He quickly moved his tongue up to her clit as he pushed two fingers into her pussy. Glancing up at her face he noticed she was transfixed at Andy Rooney's image on the screen. Her lips moved, but Frank couldn't tell what she was saying.

Sucking her clit into his mouth, he pumped his fingers into her as he noticed her hips beginning to move up, pushing her pussy against his face. Glancing over at the screen, it looked like Andy Rooney was finishing up his talk, so he quicken his pace, pushing a third finger into her wet pussy. In just a few moments, she raised her hips, reaching her hand down to his head and pulling him against her as she came.

Her wet pussy covered his face, but he was able to glance at the screen just in time for Andy Rooney's face to disappear. Leslie Stahl appeared for just a moment and then Frank saw the stopwatch as he pulled his head from between her legs. He listened to the last few ticks of the watch as the second hand pointed to the twelve and the screen went black.

Looking up at Danielle he saw her sitting there with a contented look on her face and the TV remote in her hand. Resting his head on her thigh, he recalled seeing a tape of Ed Bradley singing "Sixty Minute Man," on the tribute show the show played for him last week. Whispering to himself he said, "And I guess she's a "Sixty Minute Woman."