Sixty Minutes

Story Info
Husband fulfills a fantasy of letting his wife be used.
2.6k words
3.8
92.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some pre-emptive notes: This is a work of fiction, with all actors of course being above the legal age of 18. No ages, dimensions, boob size, hair colour etc were given so that everyone can imagine their own favourite shape, colour and size. Ok, if you'd rather have the work cut out for you, she is 42, slim, blond, very good looking and with 30D breasts.

*

I was very nervous as I sipped my drink. I could feel this buzz in my head, probably blood pressure, and my heart thumping in my chest. As I lifted my drink, I could see how my hand was shaking. I had given myself exactly 60 minutes. I would stay here until the 60 minutes were up, drinking my whisky on the rocks, before I go to our apartment. Until I had walked from the room to the main bar of the tourist village where we were spending our summer vacation, ordered my drink and sat down with it, 10 minutes had passed.

50 minutes left. What are they doing to her right now?

The idea occurred to me while my wife and I were at the bar. She was getting pretty sloshed very quickly. Some guys were noticing her, because she was getting quite flirty and was not being careful with how much skin she was showing. And of course this was summer, in a southern Italian resort, so a minimum of clothes were being worn even in the evenings.

When she was beyond the point of no return, and her speech went from slurred to unintelligible, I decided she had had enough of this and put her arm around my shoulder and half carried her away from the bar to take her to our room. That's when I realised that by how I was holding her, I had lifted her skimpy dress high enough that her panty was showing. And I could see and hear that some of the guys at the bar had noticed.

After a second of confusion and indecision, I suddenly realised that I had the chance of showing them more. I wanted them to see more. I wanted to show them my wife naked, maybe more. After all I had fantasised and masturbated about stuff like this so many times, and now finally I had the chance to make it happen.

Instead of going straight to our room, I decided to take a detour to the pool, where I lay my by-now-almost-unconscious wife on a sun bed, pulled off her panties, and put them in my pocket. She started giggling and squirming and asking me what I'm doing. Her trimmed pussy was completely exposed there, near the pool. There weren't any other people around, so I decided to open her legs a bit and finger her. Ooooh she exclaimed, I'm so horny. Fuck me Jason, or get some of those young hunks to fuck me, pleeeeease. She was very wet, and I had a hard on that threatened to explode.

40 minutes left. They're all naked on the bed. How many of them have cum already?

Having teased her enough, I told her that I was taking her to our room for some fun. I pulled her up and placed one arm over my shoulders while I put the other arm around her waist to steady her. I made sure that my arm around her waist was pulling up her already short red dress enough so that her pussy and ass were partially visible as we walked. With my free hand I pulled her shoulder strap down her elbow so that quite a bit of her braless breast was showing.

And I took the plunge of walking her back along the side of the bar on the way to our room, fully knowing that there will be quite a few people who will see her ass and pussy as I dragged her along. Practically immediately I could spot a group of young guys of varying ages who radared in on her, and heard them comment between them as we passed by. As we distanced ourselves from the bar and into the quiet street that would lead to our ground floor apartment, I could sense that they had started following us.

A couple of them overtook us and said good evening to me. I stopped and replied in kind. In the meantime all five of them had caught up and were around me. I should probably have been scared, and maybe I was a bit, but they seemed good boys, and polite. The one next to my wife and further away from me asked me if he could help carry my wife, who by now was leaning heavily against me and nibbling at my ear. When I didn't answer right away, he took it as a yes and took her arm. And then he did something which I wasn't expecting, but which I thought was very clever. And horny. In a swift movement he pulled her arm out of her shoulder strap, before placing it around his neck.

30 minutes left. I wonder if Karen is screaming as she cums. Oh god, maybe that will attract attention from the open window and other people will join in.

I only realised after he was supporting my wife, and saw that the material covering her breast was sagging unnaturally and dangerously down. From his vantage point, he could definitely see her full breast, even though it was not yet fully uncovered for everyone else. Which was only a matter of time and some movement before that material fell down a bit more uncovering her breast completely, for all five of them to see. I pretended not to notice and felt a tap on my shoulder. The guy next to me asked me in broken English whether he could take over from me.

I acquiesced right away, making a bit of a show of how exhausting it had been. This time I was watching as this guy, not much more than a boy really, deftly did the same trick as his buddy, slipping her arm out of her shoulder strap before putting it around his neck to carry her.

He looked at me and saw that I was looking at him, but then he looked down and could see the bulge in my trousers, smiled and looked back up at me smiling. It was a friendly smile, sort of an understanding smile. Maybe a hopeful smile even. Karen diverted our attention by looking at him rather theatrically and declaring, you're not Jason, you're not my husband, hmmmm I like you, and went back to nibbling, this time her new support guy's ear.

Her skimpy dress had fallen down to a more decent height by now, while we continued walking. I was in front of Karen with the 3 remaining guys, while Karen and the 2 guys supporting her brought the rear. I was chatting with them when I heard her moan. I stopped and turned around to see how she was. By now she was topless, with both breasts exposed, and both guys had been fondling them but had quickly taken their hands away when I turned.

All five guys were waiting to see my reaction to this scene. I said nothing and did nothing. I was too turned on to stop it. And they could all see how turned on I was. One guy then told me how beautiful my wife's breasts were, and all the others started chiming in with similar compliments. I smiled and thanked them. The two guys took this for permission to start fondling her breasts openly, which brought some more ooohs and aaahs from my wife.

20 minutes left. I feel so horny I could masturbate right now. I am sure all of them have used her at least once. I wonder how many have cum in which hole.

Before I turned around to continue walking, the guy next to me, who seemed to be the oldest, remarked that my wife might soon lose her dress and she could trip over it, not to mention that she would be completely naked. I pretended to be concerned about this, and agreed with him. What do you think we should do, I asked cautiously. If you don't mind, signore, I suggest Carlo and Giacomo should hold her dress in place with their free hands. Here let me show them how, and he went to Karen and, bunched her dress in the middle for the two guys to hold. The result was of course that Karen was practically naked, with her pubes and her ass on display, along with her already uncovered breasts.

I just stood there and watched this hot scene, as did my other 2 companions. My wife was fully exposed to these five men. I could hardly breathe with excitement.

We walked another few metres but then either Carlo or Giacomo called us again to stop because they couldn't really hold on to her dress since my wife kept demanding that they play with her breasts. Franco, the eldest, thought for a bit and then told the other 2 to take one leg each and lift her up so that she can be carried horizontally. That way her dress cannot fall down signore, he explained.

I watched the other 2 each take a leg, with my wife giggling and asking them what they're doing, and then shrieking with laughter as they lifted each leg. I watched as both guys kept her legs quite apart so that they, we, could all see her open pussy. They went a step further and moved closer to their other two friends so that Karen ended up with her knees bent and legs completely spread out. It was a very lewd picture, with both her cunt and asshole visible. They were looking at her like that, and so was I. They were pretending to support her by using one arm under her buttocks, but I could see that they were taking the opportunity to touch her ass and I even saw one hand reach up and caress her pussy. My wife was squirming and telling anyone who could hear how horny she felt.

I woke up from my reverie to realise that I had been rubbing my cock through my pants, and that all this was happening outdoors, where anyone could pass by and raise hell. I quickly told them that we needed to get to our apartment, so they started moving as well.

Finally we arrived, I unlocked the door, switched on the light, and let them carry her in and put her on the bed. While they were doing that, I went to the window overlooking the bed and opened it wide, so that anyone walking by would be able to see into the room.

They were looking at me and at each other, not sure why I had opened the window. They were also looking at my wife, who was sort of squirming on the bed, mumbling about needing cock. Franco turned to me and said, your wife is a very sexy woman, signore, you are a lucky man. Yes she is, I agreed, and I can see that you all like her I smiled, pointing to their crotches. There wasn't a single soft cock in the room. It seems you like men appreciating your wife as well, no, signore he smiled, pointing to my own bulge. Oh yes, I do, I admitted. Tell you what, I told him, why don't you guys take off her dress and give it to me to hang in the wardrobe. As it is it will get all crumpled, and without it she'll be more comfortable. After all you've seen all there is to see of her already.

10 minutes left. How many people have used her? What am I going to see when I reach the window? I better stay a bit out of sight so that I don't disrupt anything going on. Maybe I'll see other voyeurs enjoying the show. I could join them and we could all wank at the show my wife would be giving. Will I meet them again and get to know what happened? Will Karen remember and tell me?

They did not need any convincing. In a flash, two of them had lifted her in a sitting position, and pulled the dress off her and handed it to me. She fell back down on the bed, and continued squirming, giggling and asking for cock. I guess she was driving everyone horny and crazy, and all five of them were just looking at her, some unconsciously groping their own cocks through their shorts or pants. I took my time hanging her dress in the wardrobe, and then calmly told them that if they want to make themselves comfortable and sit on the bed next to her they are welcome to do so. After a moment of indecision, one by one they all took position around her, sitting at the edge of the bed.

Karen took the opportunity, in her stupor, to reach out with her hands and grab a couple of the guys' cocks. I also watched as a couple of them plucked the courage to reach out and start touching her breasts and legs. At that point I decided to take the game to a higher level of my fantasies. I wanted my wife to be thoroughly used by these five guys. I wanted them to enjoy her to the fullest, and if possible, I wanted other people to see her through the open window and come use her as well. However, as much as I wanted to see this, I also knew that I would be in the way. I also had to admit that leaving my naked wife like this with these five horny guys and not knowing, imagining only, what they would be doing to her, was a turn on in itself.

I looked at Franco and said, Franco, I think I would like to go have a drink at the bar now. Can I trust you and your friends to take care of my wife while I am not here? All of them looked at me almost not believing what I had just said. I continued, you have all been very friendly and very helpful, so I am sure my wife would like to repay your kindness by satisfying your needs, I said pointing to their crotches. Can I have your word that you will not mistreat her? I asked.

After a few seconds of mentally processing this information, Franco enthusiastically retorted, Certainly, signore. Your wife is a lovely woman, and we would never dream of harming her.

Can I also ask you one more favour, I asked. While I am gone, I would like the window to stay open and the light on, so that other people passing by can see my wife naked and, I imagine, giving you pleasure. Maybe I will watch a bit as well if I happen to be back and you are not yet ready from using her. However, if anyone else comes over and wants to join in, please promise me that you will also let them have some fun with her. When you are ready, you can all leave, but leave both the door and window open and the light on, please. I want her to remain available for anyone who happens to pass by.

They were looking at me with expressions of incredulity and increasing horniness at the realisation of what they have just been offered. I am leaving now, and will be back in exactly one hour. I hope to meet you again during our holiday and you can tell me all that has happened tonight. And I left.

As I was leaving, through the window I could already see that some of them had gotten naked, and others where undressing. One had already gotten his cock in my wife's mouth, which she was hungrily sucking.

I reluctantly left and went to the bar.

Time to go back.