Size Ain't Everything - And I Can Prove It

Story Info
How much of an issue is a man's size?
1.2k words
4.27
25.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 45 year old, married man who, I'm reluctant to admit, has cheated many times over the years. Of all the women I've been with – and the number is probably close to two dozen – I've never once been the "biggest" guy they'd ever been with. Usually I wasn't as big as the guy they were currently with. Yep, that's right, most of these women were married – or at least in a relationship with someone else – someone who was well endowed.

Maybe I should describe my "self" before I go too far. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not an under-endowed guy with 3 or 4 inches. Actually, if the statistics I keep hearing are correct – that the average size is between 5 and 6 inches – then I'm on the high end of average or perhaps slightly larger. That said, every woman I've been with was used to a bigger guy. Excluding the unusual instance of simply not being compatible, every one of them preferred sex with me over sex with the larger man she was accustomed to.

When pressed, they admitted it wasn't that the other guy was too big – most of them usually did like the size (or at least didn't object to it). No, it was more the sex itself that wasn't what it could be for them.

My own opinion is that these men are at least somewhat aware that they're comparatively well endowed and they think that's enough. They simply don't try to please the woman because they think that the sheer size will "impress" them and please them.

I, on the other hand, do try to please my partner. Yes, of course there are times when I'm selfish, but that's the exception. As a rule, I get the most pleasure from the knowledge that my partner was well and thoroughly pleased.

So anyway, based on my experience, I'm convinced that size isn't that much of an issue. It's probably important to at least have "enough" – whatever that might be – but beyond that, it's just a bonus.

What I had a tricky time understanding was, if I'm average size (statistic-wise), how is it that all these women think I'm small? In all seriousness, I was becoming depressed over it. I started wondering if the statistics were false – made up in order to buoy the fragile male ego.

I tried every way I could think of to get to the truth about size. I consulted web sites, articles, reference books – I even asked a few of my female friends about their size preference. Everything seemed to reinforce the 5 to 6 inch average.

It seems to me that there are three likely reasons for these women to consider me small. The first, mentioned above, is that average size is really bigger than I think, and I really am actually small. Now, I really did do my best to find the truth and can tell you without influence of ego that I'm satisfied that's not the case. So that leaves two other possibilities.

As alluded to earlier, perhaps these larger endowed men are just selfish and lazy lovers. After all, none of these women were with me because they were dissatisfied with another average or smaller guy. No, they were all used to being with bigger men. So maybe that's the answer – bigger guys are just lazy lovers. I guess that's possible. But I can't believe that's true of all of them. Sure, maybe some, but all? I have a hard time accepting that.

So that brings us to the third possibility. Maybe these women who are fortunate enough to attract well hung men also just happen to be women who enjoy sexual variety.

If we explore that a little deeper, we'll most likely find that these women are extremely sexual creatures. They probably exude confidence and sexuality. If that's true, it may stand to reason that only a man who knows he's well endowed would have the necessary confidence (and therefore, courage) to actually approach these women. With few exceptions, women will select a man from among those who openly show an interest. Women don't usually make the first move.

Okay, so here's what we have: a woman who's very sexy and perhaps a little intimidating. Only the most confident of men will make an advance on her. The reason these men are so sexually confident in the first place is (speculatively) because they're well endowed. Therefore, the only men these women are ever with are well hung men.

But there's good news. Remember above I said these women like sexual variety? So you and I have a chance. As long as we're not assholes, and the woman in question (not knowing what's in our pants) finds us otherwise attractive, we just have to have the balls to approach them.

Once we've gotten our chance though – and this is important guys – don't fuck up. Remember, we're not the big luxury-liner that doesn't even have to try in order to be impressive. No, we're more like "the little engine that could". We keep trying and doing whatever it takes to please her.

Don't forget, odds are, she's always had bigger guys, so she may be surprised when she sees you (most likely she won't embarrass you though, so don't get all uptight). So you have to impress her with your attentiveness and – dare I say it – confidence (not arrogance – that's for those other guys with the big dicks – you know, the guys who's women you're screwing because they are arrogant).

Now that we've got that straightened out, I'd like to talk about the other side of this – because you may not be aware of it, but this whole thing is a giant double-standard. "What do you mean?" You ask.

Here we are, a bunch of average guys, whining about how life's not fair. "I'd have a better chance with the ladies and I'd be a lot happier and all would be right with the world – if only I had a bigger dick." For crying out loud, quit your belly-aching.


What about all the women who you never even consider because they don't match you idea of perfection? Most of these women are lovely and sexy in their own right. Unfortunately, it requires someone who's not narrow-minded to see it.

Maybe they have a little more meat on their bones than you like (don't knock it, you probably don't know what you're missing). Maybe they're a little older (trust me – definitely don't knock that). Maybe they simply suffer from the curse of being average (sound familiar?). I've been with several women – some from each of those "categories" – and let me tell you: they will rock your world if you just give them a chance.

Think about this: do you know the other dirty little secret to this double-standard? You know how the guys with the big dicks are arrogant and selfish (some of them)? Well guess what these beautiful, sexy, ideal-looking love goddesses are like (some of them).

It works both ways guys.

I'd love to hear feedback on this - particularly from women.