Size Does Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But of course it was just a friendly jest and, later that evening, the gloom of my new life returned. Through our lawyers, Maryanne has been asking to forget the divorce, to go to marriage counseling. In my opinion, marriage counseling would have been a terrific idea before she decided to stray. After that, the harm was done. I refused politely but forcefully. One intensive month of introspection had been enough to make my mind: Maryanne was past history and there was no way I would ever get back to her.

I found it harder to be apart from the kids. I was able to take them out on Saturday or Sunday, but the little flat I found was not big enough to have them for a sleepover. And they kept asking me to come back home. I was patient to explain to them that it was impossible without throwing too much dirt on their mother, and hurting them in the process. Nevertheless, it was always painful to see Kyle going back home crying after me.

At first, Maryanne was waiting on the front lawn with the kids when I was picking them up. I made it quite clear however that I didn't want to hear a word from her and if she insisted to be there, to shut the fuck up. Yes I said it in front of the kids, and I am ashamed of it. But she did get the message.

It took me two months to get out of my funk. I still was unable to think about Maryanne without some hurt, anger, and shame, but I regained slowly some confidence and desire to emerge strongly from my divorce. At 37, I was still young and I had to plan for the next 40 or 50 years of my life.

Now the question was, what to do to find a good woman? I have been out of the courtship process for the last 15 years, since I started to date Maryanne. I was a bit rusty and didn't know where to turn. I have been telling it to a colleague, Tony, who did give me a few hints such as notable bars to meet single women or even some Internet dating services. Nothing appealed too much to me. Fortunately, Sonya came to my rescue.

"Hi mate!" she said while coming in my office and sitting on a chair facing me. "I overheard you talking with Tony. You will excuse me if I cut in, but I have to tell you that you are going at it all wrong."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well! First of all, you talked like if you were looking for another wife," Sonya said. "That's too fast! What you should be looking for is a nice looking woman that would like to simply have sex with you, no string attached. A fuck friend, a friend with benefits or whatever you want to call her. You might find the next one, or you might just find some simple good sex. That's what you need to get yourself out of that sorry ass mood. Don't put too much pressure on yourself or on a helpless woman that only wants to know you, to enjoy your company."

Sonya was right. As soon as I decided to get on with my life, I was already trying to figure out how and where to find my next wife. If I remember well, I have been dating for over five years before I met Maryanne. I sure hoped it would be faster to find the next love of my life, but I had to brace myself to be single for the near future.

"Listen Mate!" Sonya added. "I know the woman just for you. I know that she always had a little thing for you but until now you wouldn't even give her the time of the day without showing your wedding ring. What about a blind date? You're up for it?"

It took me all of a second to make up my mind and I accepted the blind date. Sonya told me then to be at her place around 7pm Friday, and to dress casual.

At 7 pm right on the dot I was ringing her apartment doorbell. It is normal to be nervous when meeting a new woman on a blind date, but I was a nervous wreck. What would happen if I would end up in bed with a woman? Would she laugh at me with my 6" penis? Would I be able to satisfy her? Full of insecurity, I was almost ready to bolt and forget everything when I heard the door open.

Sonya answered the door. Wow! She was gorgeous in a nice light blue outfit -- mini-skirt and tank top -- and for a second I wished she hadn't organized a blind date. She obviously wore no bra under her tank top. She offered a dazzling sight for a newly celibate man. I said so.

"Sonya, you look stunning in that outfit," I said. Then I decided to be bold. "To be honest, I wish that my date changed her mind and that it would be only you and me tonight."

And yeah, I blushed! I swear I was crimson red. I hadn't say such a compliment to a woman in years. Would she be put off with my open awe of her? She was smiling when she opened the door. Now, she was beaming. It seems I didn't lost my touch after all.

"Well, thank you very much for your compliment," she answered. "But let me reassure you that your date is still on and very eager to be with you."

She invited me to the living room and offered me a drink. After 30 minutes of nice and cozy conversation with Sonya, I finally asked her when my blind date would be there.

"Are you an eager one?" she said, giggling. "It's almost 7:30 now, so the blind date should begin soon. I think I have to prep you a bit though!"

There was a scarf on her coffee table. She reached for it and came closer to me.

"Now, you will have to trust me. When I said a blind date, I meant it. I will now tie this scarf over your eyes, and your date will be meeting you, blind as you are," she said.

That was strange. I heard a lot about blind dates, but never of a date where you had to be blind. But it was Sonya and I trusted her completely. I did let her tie the scarf over my eyes.

"Now you wait," she simply said.

I heard her getting up and going behind me toward the kitchen. Then I heard her coming back. She stood in front of me then -- for all I could tell -- she kneed down in front of me. I then sensed her hands on my knees. Her hands went slowly up my thighs, stopped for a fraction of a second over my now raging hard-on and continued their way up my body.

Who was it? Why did I have to be blindfolded? Amid my bodily answer to these caresses, my mind was still trying to understand why I needed to be blindfolded. For a few moments, these thoughts were pushed aside when a pair of hands grabbed my head and some lips pressed against mines and a French kissed ensued. I answered in kind.

The hands were getting more forceful on my body. One hand grabbed my cock and began to caress it through the fabric of my pants. And the kiss lasted for hours, it seemed. But who was at the other end of that kiss? That question kept coming back to me. Why the need for a blindfold? Some weird ideas crept into my head. Can't be a man, isn't it? I would know the difference. Then it hit me like a sledgehammer in the forehead: could it be that Sonya tricked me and Maryanne was there?

Uncertain, I pushed my good kisser away and removed the blindfold.

I let out a sigh! The woman sitting on my laps, kissing me, and having a field day with my cock, was no one else than Sonya herself. A wet dream comes true!

"Surprise!" she simply said.

Totally relieved, I resumed kissing her.

"And a totally awesome surprise, if I may say so," I said when we broke off the kiss. "But why the mystery?"

Sonya looked a bit discomfited.

"I'm sorry Peter!" she said. "All those years working together, I really worked up a crush on you. A big crush! Each time I flirted, you didn't even give me a clue that you were interested in me. I felt really insecure. I wanted you. There was unexpectedly a chance to get you, but I didn't know if you were interested."

I looked at her, took her head and planted a huge kiss on her.

"Sonya, you are a really beautiful woman," I whispered. "I always thought that you were a very attractive woman. A woman able to turn my life upside down! Whilst I was married, I did everything to push that feeling away."

I kissed her again.

"But now, I don't want to resist," I said. "Now, I am only thankful that you might also be attracted to me."

We made it soon to her bedroom. For the first time in 15 years, I was with another woman. It was fantastic!

I had noticed her marvelous breasts. They were quite bigger than Maryanne's, even when she was pregnant. Until that moment, I didn't know that I was a breast man. In all the foreplay we did, much was spent on her breasts, caressing it, kissing it, sucking on her nipples.

But it was only the start of a marvelous sex romp. Soon, I was at the entrance of her cunt. It had been licked good -- going on a couple of orgasms -- and it was real slippery. When my cock entered her, it was a revelation. I had to go in real slow in fear to hurt her. She was so tight! As much as I could, I slowed down my own orgasm. It was hard, as tight as she was and exerting much friction on my cock. When I sensed her coming, I finally let loose my cum. I filled her with two months worth of semen, and it felt real good.

It was so good that we fucked the whole weekend away. I didn't know I could come so many times in a row, but Sonya made sure that I regained my strength and stamina. For the first time in two months, I felt real good with myself. Not only because of the wild sex, but because I was feeling so good in Sonya's company.

We parted on Sunday, promising each other that it should not interfere with the way we interacted with each other at work, that we had to do it again next weekend. And we did! And the following weekends too.

One month later, I received a call from Maryanne. We were only weeks from the scheduled hearing for our divorce based on 'irreconcilable difference'.

"Peter." She began. "I have been seeing a counselor. And one thing I have to do is to apologize for what I did. Nothing else! Just to let you know that I feel really guilty for what I've done. Could you meet me? I know I am in no position to ask anything from you, but only for the sake of our children, can you find in yourself to meet with me and listen to me?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. I was determined to proceed with the divorce and start my life without Maryanne. However, we had to work together to become civil toward each other if only to ease the pain our children would face. I still had a lot of anger toward Maryanne, but I had to let go. I guess some form of apologies would work to that end.

"Ok!" I said. "I'll be there after supper, around seven."

***

(Maryanne)

I send the kids to Mom and Dad for that evening. Even if I wished to have Peter to see them with me, in our family surrounding, hoping that he would do the right thing for the family, I was too ashamed to have them around when I would apologize to Peter.

He arrived a few minutes after 7, fashionably late. I was a wreck.

It was a bit frosty. He seemed as distant as all the times I saw him since he left me. It wasn't making it easy for me.

I had an urge to get on my knees, crawl toward him and ask him for forgiveness.

Following the script devised with the help of my analyst, I spilled the beans, telling him everything. Nothing of my awful behavior was left unsaid. I also told him how bad I was feeling for doing that to him, how remorseful I was for the hurt I had caused him. He was still keeping silent. Long minutes would go on before I would stop crying and resume my apologies.

"I don't know if all my remorse will ever be enough to convince you that I still love you and wish that you can find into yourself to forgive me," I said. "But that's all I can offer... because I can't take back what I did."

Peter cleared his throat, a sure sign that he was about to say something serious.

"Maryanne, I still don't know if I can get over what you did. For the moment, it is only a very remote possibilities," Peter said, pouring lead in my stomach it seemed. "There are two things I want to say before I leave."

That wasn't following the script. Having opened my heart, taking all the blame of the situation, and professing my love, Peter was supposed to mellow a bit. He was supposed to realize that our marriage had a chance and that our kids, thrown in the balance, were worth trying to come back to me,

"First," he said. "I have still a hard time with all the weeks you lied to me."

I was left mute on that one. What lies for weeks? I lied to him that fateful day, but I never cheated on him before. What he said next made me realized that I didn't tell everything to my analyst.

"When I asked you what was wrong, you gave me a white lie." Peter said. "You said it was something at work, which was true. It's not a simple white lie like when you asked me if your blue pants make you look fat. I said 'Not at all, baby! You look fantastic in these pants'. Well, now that I don't care about your reaction I can tell you: these pants make you look fat. No! You hid the fact that you had a crush on another man's cock. That, I still can't forgive."

Oh my god! I wore those pants many times at work, with customers and for the benefit of Mr. Morgan. How could he? But my chain of thoughts was cut short when Peter continued to spill his guts.

"Second, but not the least" he said. "I finally understand what you meant with the size of the sexual organ of your boss. I know now that it makes a real difference."

Now I was totally lost! He was supposed to be absolutely hurt with that cock size thing. I spent over 400$ with my analyst on that -- two sessions. And now he was telling me that it made a difference? I didn't know what to say, but that didn't stop Peter. What he said next crushed me.

"What I want to say is that I finally found that we can't be together anymore." He said, a statement that simply knocked me out. "Sorry about that Maryanne, but I found out by myself that size does matter."

Was he about to absolve me? Was he about to understand and forgive me? Did he go queer and go out with a guy?

"I have to be truthful with you, something you didn't feel I was entitled to. I am saying this because I met a woman recently. I met a woman with breast larger than yours. It was awesome! For years I told you that your breasts were just fine, but now I know I was deluding myself. B cup just doesn't cut it. Not enough in the hand, and almost not enough in my mouth. On top of that, she never had any kids. So her vagina was real tight. I never felt anything like it since our first years together, since you had our kids. I didn't remember how good it felt to fuck a woman with a tight cunt. I am ashamed to say that I could never go back to a loose vagina like yours. I couldn't help always thinking how wonderful it was with my mistress compared to your pussy. I understand now your need of a big cock. Your pussy is way too loose for an average cock like mine. And your pussy is way to slack to satisfy a guy like me, a guy that experienced something better. I'm sorry, but we have no future together. Size does matter, at least to me."

I sat, dumbfounded and said nothing when he left the house. Nothing went as planned.

***

(Peter)

I didn't feel that good after meeting Maryanne. Sure the few jabs I gave her were worth it! No she didn't look that bad in her blue pants! And yes, I did feel that I would never be able to fuck her without thinking about a nice juicy tight cunt, like Sonya offered me.

But over the next few weeks, everything turned for the best. Maryanne signed the divorce papers and I soon had a free pass to date and fuck Sonya.

Who said that two wrongs don't make it right?

I don't know what is in store between Sonya and me in the long run, but at the moment I love every moment of it. She can't have children but she is very good with mine and they finally started to like her too. Yes, life can be good after a divorce.

12