Sizzlers: The Club Opening Night Ch. 01

Story Info
String of sexy, hot babes & Romeo, the ultimate bad boy!
4k words
3.9
42.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might not believe it but I started this one as a single story. How foolish of me! With my bad habit of trying to describe every dress, every situation and every girl in complete detail, there was no chance of finishing it in one part. So this will be a 4-part story, the first 2 parts I am posting right now, as Chapters 1 and 2. The rest will follow if anybody really likes the first parts.

To be fair to my readers -- the first part only leads up to the sex, explicit sex scenes are only in the second part onwards, so don't be disappointed and keep on reading.

=====================

It's an open secret in the industry that the industry is nobody's friend. Even the superstar of today is not secure in his position. He may be earning millions today and he could be out on the road in the short period that seems like the click of a clapboard. That is one reason why most industry people, even the most successful ones, start some business or businesses which have nothing to do with films. Based on their own taste and interests these businesses may vary in nature, scale and location. Sometimes they are openly publicised, sometimes not actively publicised and sometimes kept a secret from the general public.

Now when a film industry person starts a business, one that will interface directly with the public, they are bound to launch it in a sensational manner and it is equally inevitable that they should invite their industry friends and acquaintances to this sensational launch.

As a successful director who has made numerous careers and even ruined some (I am a very vindictive man!), I get these invitations in dozens if not hundreds a month. But again as a successful man if I went to all of these, nobody will take me seriously. That is one reason for me to be very selective in attending these big, elaborate affairs; another one is my own reluctance to leave the luxurious comfort of my mansion where I am constantly surrounded by my gorgeous, sensuous playtoys who are sensational in their own way. I am sure you know that from previous acquaintance with me.

Tonight I had decided to leave that comfort and luxury in order to oblige a, well call her a friend for want of a better word, to attend the opening of her nightclub. My girls are party animals and usually jump at a chance to go out with me. But I don't like to make a circus of myself, so withstanding the many pleadings and beggings I had only taken 3 of my sexy pets with me -- Amisha, Katrina and Rani.

No matter how much I dislike publicity (other than for my movies), you just can't avoid it in Bollywood. As soon as I got out of the car, camera flashes were going off, even before I had slipped my arm around Amisha's waist who was getting out right after me. With Amisha and Rani on my right and Katrina's warm body pressed against my left side, I moved towards the entrance of the club, doing my best to ignore the dazzling camera (even the people who die for publicity ignore the press in public, that's the secret of looking important and famous).

The sign above the door said, "Tasty Sizzlers" and the cleverly silhouetted sexy female bodies around the words made it clear that you were not entering a restaurant and another type of sizzlers were meant here.

Around the main entrance of the club was the usual razzle-dazzle that you must have seen about a million times, the red velvet rope, the hefty guys with earpieces, the crowd of wannabes and the trickle of the current celebrities entering after their names were confirmed in "the list."

Thankfully, the guys at the door didn't pretend to check my name against the list or I might have turned back and left. If nobody knows me, I shoudn't be here, that's my simple logic. Ignoring their civilized, subtle nod of "go ahead" I entered as if I owned the joint, with the million-dollar beauties on my arms.

The inside was not pitch dark but that's all I can say about it. There were some roving lights but when, where and what they would illuminate was not predictable. I was still trying to get used to this almost-darkness when I felt a soft, feminine body being pressed against me.

"Hello, Sir," she whispered in my ear as she slithered up against my body in a smooth flow of satin, some of which was her outfit and rest of it her smooth, soft body.

"Hello, Sangeeta!," I responded as my arms went around her marvellous figure, my hands skilfully started a survey of her warm, sensuous body. She was wearing a thin transparent red saree, I could see now, the border was opaque, red, embroidered type. The saree itself was quite see-through and could cover her body where there were some embroidered flowery patterns existed otherwise my hands could feel her smooth skin under the very thin and transparent layer of fabric, even on her ass where there was clearly nothing under a few layers of the sexy, thin saree.

As she was pressing her cheek against mine, I leaned down a little to kiss the side of her neck, the thin strap of her blouse had left her shoulder and neck so fully accessible. My left hand was on her bare back, examining the soft, warm expanse of bare skin that her backless blouse had left exposed.

She simply wrapped her body around me, moulding her body to fit against mine, every soft, warm curve of her body oozing warm current as she skilfully embraced with me no reservations. Her lips grazed my cheek and then pressed on my lips - her hot, hungry, luscious lips that felt like hot honey, devouring my lips. She opened her mouth, welcoming my tongue into her hot mouth.

She was one of the careers I had made. In the one year that I had had her, she had been a completely insatiable slut, begging to be fucked, any time, anywhere, never worrying about who might see us or who might walk in. I had fucked every part of her and never had she shown even the slightest uninterest in being used no matter what the situation. Finally, she had left the movies at an early stage and married a sportsman. I had let her go reluctantly but it had been a friendly parting. We had kept in touch now and then.

Tonight, her body was expressing her emotions that she had missed me. Her hot, hungry tongue was dancing with my probing tongue as I explored her sweet mouth. My hands roamed over her gorgeous, warm body, kneading her firm ass with one hand while my left hand rubbed her bare back and her slim waist that she had managed to keep slim and svelte against the passage of time.

She was taller than average and I knew she would be wearing only 2" high heels to be comfortably positioned against me. The way she pressed her crotch against me, I could feel the heat from her pussy right on my hardening cock, through several layers of cloth. She move her hips in a subtle yet marked circular motion, grinding her soft mound on my rod, skilfully giving my cock a nice, hot pussy massage, while her hands roamed around my shoulders and neck, her long shapely fingers moving through the hairs on my neck.

Finally, breathless, we broke the kiss, but she made no effort to pull herself away. Instead she kept massaging my hot, hard cock in that erotic, circular motion as she looked into my eyes, "This slut is always yours, my Master. If you give the command, I will strip right now."

And I knew she would. On the floor of her own nightclub, in the crowd of the opening night, she would get naked and take my cock, welcoming it into her hungry cunt no matter if it was dozens of people watching or hundreds.

That knowledge made my cock even harder, but I shook my head, "Later, my slut.," I said with a pat on her ass.

She moved aside, somehow coming closer as she moved out of my embrace but pressed against my side, giving space to a girl who, as if waiting for her cue, stepped smartly forward to be introduced.

"I am very sorry, Master," said Sangeeta as her soft breast kept massaging behind my shoulder, "but I will have to be busy with many things tonight. Amrita Arora is the chief hostess of this club, tonight her sole duty will be to take care of you. She will be at your beck and call, to do your bidding. Anything you need, just tell her, she'll do anything you ask. Isn't that right, Amrita?"

I looked the girl over as she took another half-step forward at the mention of her name. She was not very tall, maybe about 4 or 5 inches less than Sangeeta but her heels were about 6" high, making her stand at about the same height. She had a slim, very well-proportioned body, a very well proportioned body indeed. Her breasts, very fair in colour and very well-formed in size and curvature were supported by the tapering straps of her shiny, silver, halter dress, in such a way that they were half-supported, pulled apart and the fair, bare skin of her chest between them looked very inviting, very lickable. I got the feeling that I'd like to push my face in her cleavage and lick that soft, smooth skin, at the same time feeling the exposed sides of her firm breasts pressing on my cheeks.

The cleavage of her dress was very generous indeed and the skirt of her dress was equally stingy. It covered her perfectly rounded ass but just barely. You could tell that if she moved her panties would be peeking under the micro-mini dress with every step. If I knew Sangeeta she would not have allowed her panties tonight, not even under that dangerously short dress.

Amrita noticed the scrutiny of my eyes and silently turned around, moving slowly, letting my eyes complete the survey of her very desirable, very hot, young body.

Her hair, brown, shiny and loose were hanging on her back, reaching about 4 inches below the neck. She lifted her hair and pulled it forward on her shoulder to give me an unhindered view of her back side. The dress did not even make an effort to cover her back. She was bared to the view, right up to her slim, shapely waist. Another half-inch lower and the top edge of her ass crack would have popped into view. As it was, she was just barely covered.

She turned around and faced us again, then lifted her right foot, placing it further to the right, so her feet were shoulder width apart. Then she looked into my eyes and replied to Sangeeta's question, "Yes, sir. Your wish is my command. I am here to please you, in anyway you want. Just let me know."

Well, that message was clear but then I had not really expected Sangeeta to employ a girl that I could not fuck. With another kiss, brief this time, Sangeeta slipped out of my embrace and disappeared in the ever-increasing sea of bodies.

Amrita closed the distance between us with a quick yet smooth half-step and stood very close to me, close enough that her body brushed lightly against mine and her exotic, highly intoxicating perfume filled my nostrils. Looking up into my eyes with a smile on her lips, she asked, "I have noticed Sangeeta ma'am calls you 'Master', would you prefer the same from me, or should I call you, 'Sir'?"

I slipped my right hand around her slim waist, with the same assurance of a man who sees a rasgulla in the plate before him and knows that all he has to do is pick it up and eat it. As my fingers moves around her waist and came upon her bare skin, she gasped lightly and pressed closer, her young, vibrant body radiating live heat. I put my left hand on her right breast, lightly, caressingly and slowly moved it up, tracing the shiny, smooth strap of her sexy dress.

While my fingertips were caressing her bare skin on either side of the thin strap, I looked into her eyes and asked my own question, "What do you think would be more appropriate?"

With a slight thrust of her pelvis she pressed her crotch right against mine and said with a slight moan, "Mmmm, I would love to call you Master."

I shook my head, while keeping my right hand on her back, exploring the soft, warm expanse of bare skin. Bringing my face a little closer to hers, I said softly, "That has to be earned, honey."

She pouted and said, "I'll try, Sir."

Keeping her body pressed against mine, she asked, "How can I serve you, sir? Would you like a drink, something to snack on...I recommend me.," She looked into my eyes.

"Hmmmm," I made a show of looking her over, "while the dish is certainly nice, why don't you keep it warm for me until I am ready?"

She nodded, "It will be warm and juicy just as you like it, when you are ready, Sir. For now..?"

Before she could complete her sentence, my cellphone started spewing out a melody telling me and those around me that I had someone calling me. Unlike most film industry people who can buy the most expensive gizmos but don't know how to use them, I do know how to use these little blinking-beeping friends. I know how to set my cellphone so it receives all calls but rings only on the important ones. And this time, my evening time, was only for the very few people who I know would not call me without reason or whom I would love to speak to at any time.

Therefore as Amrita broke off in mid-sentence, I pulled out my phone, to see that it was my assistant director calling. Amrita stayed close to me pressing her breast into my side, while my arm kept wrapped around her slim, shapely waist.

My assistant director, a young guy named Gajjan, was quite competent with a fair experience of the film industry, but was apt to get excited or upset over little things. Tonight though, he had good reason. Somebody had broken into my studio and stolen some heroines' dresses from the stock room.

With the phone in my left hand, my right hand was wandering over Amrita's bare waist, feeling her soft, warm body up and down. Casually my fingers slipped lower feeling her pert little ass, grabbing her tight ass cheek, kneading it slowly as I carried on a completely different conversation on the phone. Amrita responded by pressing her breast harder on my chest while pushing her ass back into my hand.

Gajjan was telling me how he came down to the studio to get his pocket pc that he had forgotten there in the day, so he could make a plan for tomorrow's schedule and found the window broken and signs of forced entry. Even as I listened to him, my right hand slipped quietly under Amrita's short dress and slid up on her smooth thigh, cupping her bare ass cheek in my big hand. My fingers confirmed that she was indeed not wearing any panties. Not even a thong. She squirmed against me, and slowly moaned in my ear.

I told Gajjan to call the police and be there to help them with the investigation. While I talked to him, I kept playing with Amrita's gorgeous, young body, my fingers easily slipping into her ass crack. She opened her legs wider apart and arched her back, giving me better access to her private parts. I told Gajjan on the phone that I will not be there but to report to me on the phone after he talked to the police. At the same time I pressed a fingertip on Amrita's puckered, tight ass hole, rubbing and pressing gently, which caused her to press up against my body. Her hot breath caressed my neck as she gently pressed her soft, hot lips to my ear and whispered in a horny, breathy voice, "Oh God!"

I hung up the phone and put it away, then looked down at Amrita who was still pressed against me and looking up into my eyes with a look that said that she wanted to be kissed. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her soft, luscious lips for a brief moment then looked into her eyes and said, "You are a slut, girl."

She smiled a slight, naughty smile and said, "Yes, sir, I am!"

I smiled and said, "Lucky for you I like sluts!"

That made her smile, I kneaded her firm ass cheek one more time then slapped her ass and said, "Go get me a drink, slut!"

"Yes, Sir," she moved away with the deliberate seductive, ass-swaying motion of a girl who knows she's being watched and likes to be watched. Her dress was slightly hiked on her ass, leaving her buttocks partly exposed but she made no effort to pull it down.

Even before she was out of sight in the crowd, my girls moved in close around me, keeping me safe from the crowd and warm.

I looked at Amisha on my right. She was wearing a black bra that lifted her full breasts in an inviting manner, creating a very sexy cleavage effect. Over this she was wearing a short, sleeveless, collarless, black sequin jacket that was open enough to not hide the cleavage. Her skirt was also black sequin and just barely long enough to cover her ass. She had had her hair curled for the occasion and they looked very lovely cascading down her shoulders. She was wearing 6" high, black heels that strapped on her ankles and made her long sexy legs look longer and sexier.

She had expertly filled the space left by Amrita on my right and my arm was now wrapped around her slim waist as it was around Amrita a second ago. She pressed her hot tits on my chest as she stood on tiptoe to speak in my ear above the din of the music, "Sir, we seem to be in the way here, should we find a place to sit somewhere?"

I nodded and pointed towards a series of couches placed against the wall, on the other end of the room. It was not easy to pass through the dance floor but we tried. I could see men looking, rather staring at the beauties with me. It made me smile to watch the men gawk and stare at their hot bodies, their thoughts were so easy to guess. The ones who were not undressing them with their eyes, were raping them in their minds. It always makes me feel proud to own something that every men in the place wants and lusts after. I made no effort to hide my actions as my hands moved easily on their soft bodies, caressing and rubbing their bare backs and their firm asses.

Katrina on my left, was looking especially delectable and I could see a group of young struggler-types staring at her long legs with their mouths open. The plain yellow 5" miniskirt that she was wearing didn't leave much to imagination. Her long, shapely legs were bare right up to her upper thighs, her 5" high yellow heels helping to make her legs longer, sexier and much more arousing. Her top was a strappy, golden tank top that hugged her body tightly, the texture of the cloth reflected light like a disco ball as she moved.

She moved in a way that made it clear that she was aware of the effect she was having on men all around her. She had no bra on and her top held her soft, full tits in a way that any man would start licking his lips at the sight of that tantalizing cleavage. Her back was bare and my fingers were caressing her soft bare skin slowly. She had asked me about wearing panties because of the shortness of the skirt, it barely covered her ass, but I had said no! I wanted her aware of her vulnerability and I knew that'd only make her hotter and wetter!

We were making slow progress through the dance-enthusiasts and might have gone about 10 steps when a girl stepped into my path and said, "Hello, Sir."

Now, I might have given you the impression that I meet and fuck many girls, well, that is correct. But even so I have a very good memory for faces and bodies. So, when Preity stepped in front of me, I not only remembered her face and her name but also where I had seen her before. (For details read story: Party Time in Bollywood).

But of course, you don't say that to a girl, not in Bollywood. I looked at her and said, thoughtfully, "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

She bowed her head in shame for a second, then looked up again, "Yes, sir, you told me to report to you at home and I never turned up." I simply kept silent and kept looking at her.

She continued to explain herself, "Actually, I had to go to my home, my mom was not well. I just got back this week." I nodded to let her know I was still talking to her.

"May I..," she hesitated, "May I stay with you for a while tonight, sir?" She got the words out with some effort.

12