Sizzling Lizzie

Story Info
Housewife finds games with neighbors can be fun.
4.8k words
4.39
144.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie was totally enjoying herself in Steve's party. She ended up here because her husband Danny was out of town for a business seminar, which totally left her free to amuse herself any way she wanted this weekend. Lizzie and her husband had just moved into their new house a couple of weeks ago and hadn't really met anyone yet; so when Steve showed up at her doorstep, and introduced himself as one of her neighbors, she immediately accepted his invitation for a casual get together party at his home to meet the other neighbors.

For her party outfit she chose a chiffon flower patterned blouse that left her shoulders bare and revealed the upper swell of her enormous breasts. She wanted to live a bit dangerously tonight so she chose not to wear a bra, which meant the blouse's material clung to her voluptuous mounds and was so thin her pink nipples can be seen peeking thru the flower pattern. She giggled at the thought of the first impression her display was going to make on her new neighbors.

But she didn't stop there. Her skirt was a short flirty number that ended mid-thigh and floated tantalizingly whenever she moved. It drew the eye to the fact that she had nice toned legs and to the fact that if she ever bent over, her ass would definitely be displayed because she was wearing g-string panties. Three-inch open toed high-heeled sandals gave some added inches to her diminutive 5'2". She let her wavy red hair down to frame her pretty face with its sapphire blue eyes. Right now those eyes were sparkling due to all the attention she was receiving from every male guest in the party ever since she arrived. She was totally delighted to find out that most of her neighbors were successful bachelors who had decided to invest in their own houses.

But three men in particular proved to be enterprising as they managed to corner her in a little hideaway under the stairs. They formed a semi-circle to back her against the wall and block her view of the rest of the room. So here she was giggling and surrounded by three men who were plying her with outrageous compliments from her hair to her little toes peeking from her open sandals. There was dark haired Tony who looked like he was of Italian descent, and who was proving to be quite a charmer. Then there was Ray who could easily have passed for a model but was inexplicably shy and diffident. Lastly there was Dave, an aggressive man who had been hitting on her ever since she arrived.

For the past hour it seemed like the four of them were in their own little world. Their flirting had shifted to outright sexual banter, making the situation ripe for a more physical level of interaction. Lizzie tossed her hair and gazed at her three admirers, adrenaline pouring through her bloodstream. Their hot gazes were making her tingle in anticipation.

Tony, the good-looking Italian guy leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you know that I just love little toes painted red? Makes me wanna suck them one by one and lick them all over." His whispers made the air brush against her earlobe, sending shivers down her spine. Seeing her reaction, Tony immediately moved in even closer, making sure his hard on pressed against her hip; then brought one of her hands up to his lips before using his tongue to trace the shape of her middle finger. Lizzie stared as his lips slowly drew in her finger into the cavern of his mouth and began to suck fiercely. Her breath caught in her throat then escaped in short little pants as Tony alternated between sharp little bites and sucking. The erotic sight turned on Lizzie. It didn't take much to imagine the handsome man bent over her feet while she writhed in pleasure. She instinctively massaged herself even harder on his rigid shaft.

Ray, a shy young man who was also her neighbor, moved to her other side and began to tentatively nibble on her neck. To encourage him, she threw her head back to allow his lips more room.

Dave, the third man in their little party, complimented her. "You look really hot Lizzie. I've been watching you ever since you arrived in the party. I especially like this thin stuff." Then he ran the tips of his fingers on the neckline of her blouse, which allowed him to graze his knuckles over her soft flesh. Under the pretense of examining the cloth more closely, Dave bent nearer towards Lizzie, which made his drink spill on the front of her blouse, making the chiffon cling to her curves. The three men couldn't take their eyes off her chest as the blouse became transparent to reveal her swelling breasts and hardening pink nipples.

"That's fucking beautiful baby," murmured Dave. His fingers grazed against the tips repeatedly as he aggressively pushed his erection onto her belly and began to rub himself on her. Both Tony and Dave's actions encouraged Ray so he also began to grind himself on Lizzie's other hip. Lizzie threw her arms over their shoulders and enjoyed the feeling of three hard cocks rubbing all over her body. When Tony and Dave grabbed a handful of breast each and started pinching a distended nipple, Lizzie gave a small gasp and came in little tremors. It was a good thing that they were in this little tight space that hid them from the other guests' view. Otherwise, they might have caused a little scene.

"Hey guys, don't hog Lizzie all to yourselves!" cried a jovial voice. When they all turned, it was to see their host Steve. He clamped on to Lizzie's arm and said, "It's time for some great dancing with the sexiest woman in the room." With that, he pulled her away from the tiny hidden space and brought her to the cleared living room floor where other couples were entwined and dancing to some slow music.

Steve's idea of great dancing was to pull her closely to his frame until her breasts were flattened against his chest and her legs were rubbing against his. Her wet blouse was plastered on her skin, making it seem almost nonexistent, which made it easy for her to feel the ripple of muscle under his shirt. Since Steve was an ex-football player, Lizzie also felt dwarfed by his size but at the same time it made her feel more feminine. She snuggled up to him with little kittenish movements that soon caused another solid shape to harden against her. She giggled inwardly.

"I'm really glad you came to the party Lizzie," murmured Steve. "It gives us a chance to get to know each other better." Lizzie had to arch her neck in order to look up at him. "Me too Steve."

He lowered his head and captured her mouth in a searing kiss, using his tongue to duel with hers. Lizzie willingly gave in to his unspoken demand and opened her mouth wider to allow his tongue greater access. While they kissed he slowly inserted his knee between her legs, which forced her skirt to slide upward. Since she hadn't worn stockings, the chafing of his jeans against her bare inner thighs excited Lizzie. Then Steve pulled her higher on his leg until she was almost on tiptoes. In this position, her pussy was pressed intimately against his jean-clad leg, separated only by the barrier of her tiny panties. She felt herself getting wet, heightened by the fact she felt helpless in this position. Lizzie had to cling to Steve's shoulders for support, or she would have fallen off. Then Steve grabbed her hips and began to rub her back and forth on his leg, making her moan in delight.

"Do you like this Lizzie?" She groaned her assent. "Would you like to do something even more exciting?" Lizzie was trying to increase the pressure on her itchy hole and was barely listening to him. Steve held her hips still and repeated the question. It took her a moment to focus on what he was asking her, because all she could think of is how to reach another orgasm. When she finally understood his question she jerked her head in a nod which made Steve chuckle delightedly.

"Okay babe. Let's get you off first." With that, Steve slid her down his leg, making sure her twat scraped deliciously against his thigh. When both her of her feet were on solid ground he spread her legs even wider then grabbed her pussy with his broad hand, right there in the middle of the dance floor and in full view of anyone who cared to look. He behaved as if this was the most natural thing in the world. His strong hand began to squeeze her rhythmically thru her panties. Lizzie could barely stand the sensations rushing through her body. The heel of his palm pushed against her clit while the rest of his hand compressed her hypersensitive snatch. Her pussy quivered and quaked in distress. She gave a little scream when she came, which she tried to muffle against his chest before collapsing against him. She wanted to keep her head buried in his chest. She was mortified! She had just come in a roomful of people! She caught the eye of her trio of admirers and noticed they had bulges in their pants. They had undeniably enjoyed her little exhibition. Their reaction made her feel better and she managed a small smile.

Steve spotted it and said, "Feel better honey? It's time to play a game. You'll love it!" While he was talking, he signaled somebody with his hand. This seemed to be what everybody was waiting for because all the men formed the chairs in a circle facing in while the other female guests stood in its center.

"Okay, for the sake of Lizzie I'm gonna try for a short explanation here." There was a titter of laughter at this. Lizzie looked around her apprehensively. Steve kept a comforting arm around her waist and held her by his side. "I'm sure you remember this game from childhood. Remember Trip to Jerusalem where there's all these chairs lined up then you try to sit on one when the music stops? Well, it's almost the same except the guys are already seated on the chairs, and then the girls go around until the music stops, then they sit on the lap nearest to them. Simple so far right?" Lizzie nodded. "But there's some differences with the way we play it." Several people guffawed loudly at the last statement. Steve held up a hand to quiet the room.

"You see, we tried to make it more exciting by changing the rules a little bit. Instead of eliminating the players one by one, we let everybody stay in the game. And instead of removing chairs, the girl without a lap to sit on has to remove one piece of clothing." The guys started shouting energetically at this. Lizzie counted the number of guests mentally. There were 7 women and 6 men, thus ensuring an odd girl out per round. "And lastly, to give the girls a treat we insist that all the guys must have no clothes on from the very beginning of the game." Then it was the girls' turn to scream and clap wildly. "Of course, if the girls decide to get a bit friendly with the guys whose laps they're seated on I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind at all." He humorously added, "Well on our part, we're definitely gonna try real hard to get friendly." With that, Steve reached for the remote control to his sound system and started to play the music.

To Lizzie's horror and fascination, all the men started grinding and bumping to the beat as if they were exotic dancers on display. Steve himself began to hump against her ass. Despite her trepidation, she was getting turned on as skin was slowly bared to the gaze of the hooting women. The feel of Steve's cock poking her through the thin skirt just reminded her of the other three cocks rubbing against her earlier. She avidly watched with the other women as cocks of various shapes and sizes were gradually exposed. Unconsciously, she licked her lips at the sight of so much tempting flesh.

"You like that babe?" Steve pressed himself in between the cheeks of her ass. He felt really massive, Lizzie thought. She resisted the urge to turn around and check him out personally. "Can you imagine sitting on all those laps and pressing those cocks right against your pussy?" He started to slide his shaft back and forth in her warm crevice. "If you like, you can even slide them right into your hot wet hole." Steve suddenly cupped her sex from behind, making her shudder in arousal. His voice was a dark siren as he spoke seductively into her ear, "You can do anything you want tonight Lizzie. Your husband will never know for we'll never tell. Promise." Lizzie trembled at the myriad possibilities his promise brought.

All too soon, the men were naked and taking their seats in the ring. Lizzie reluctantly joined the other women in the middle of the circle. Then it was the girls' turn to give a show as they gyrated to the music but still managed to go around all the chairs. Lizzie realized that with all the chairs facing in, everyone had a good view of each other's activities. If ever something happened on those laps, it would be really hard, if not outright impossible, to keep it a secret. She didn't know whether that would deter or spur on these people. She didn't know either what she wanted. But she didn't have a chance anymore to think about it because the music stopped.

Lizzie found herself seated on Dave's lap, who crowed, "Oh baby, we're gonna have us some fun!" She felt one of his hands immediately mauling her generous tit while his remaining hand brought her other hand to something hard and pulsing. Without looking, Lizzie knew it was his cock. To her surprise, she wasn't disgusted at all; instead she felt a tingling excitement rush thru her at the feel of another man's organ aside from her husband. She grasped him eagerly and began to jack him off. Dave couldn't help exclaiming, "Oh yeah baby! Make me cum! I've been hard ever since I saw your sweet ass pass thru the door."

His words inflamed her. Lizzie grasped his 8-inch cock more firmly. She saw some pre cum at the tip and spread it to allow her hand to move faster on him. She was fascinated with its girth and the wreath of veins surrounding it. Her husband was 5 inches at the most and this was her first time to handle anything bigger. Then her eyes were drawn from his dick to the odd girl out who was going to the middle of the encircled men and women.

Instead of simply taking off her blouse, the girl decided to do a little striptease act while removing the required one piece of clothing. She really seemed to know what she was doing too, teasing her audience with glimpses of her cleavage before tossing her blouse to display breasts that were almost spilling out of a too tight bra. Lizzie could feel her own nipples tightening further. While one hand was preoccupied with the hand job, she discreetly brought her free hand to her clit and rubbed it roughly, trying to assuage the craving for a hard dick in her pussy.

Meanwhile, Dave started to move his hips faster, forcing more of his shaft into her squeezing hand. He began to groan softly as he spurted globs of cum onto her chest and lap. Lizzie curiously smeared some on her upper chest, and then went even further by licking some experimentally. She found that she liked it very much. Dave groaned at the picture she made. He grabbed her by the tits and pulled her down for a crushing kiss. "That was great babe. Later we gotta find some way to fuck our brains out." He pinched her nipples one more time before releasing her to the group of dancing girls.

On the next round she wasn't so lucky so she ended up being the odd girl out. Standing in the middle of the circle, she was torn which part to remove first. Since she hadn't worn a bra, she didn't feel comfortable removing her blouse. And since she was only wearing a g-string, she didn't feel like removing her short skirt either. Undecided, she instinctively searched for Steve. She met his brown eyes and he softly advised her, "Why don't you take off your panties Lizzie? That way you don't have to show anything."

That sounded good to Lizzie but she couldn't seem to move. "Need some help babe?" Lizzie nodded mutely. Steve put some sexy music on with the remote. Held by his compelling gaze, Lizzie began to sway her hips to the beat of the music. Steve came closer then she sensed him moving behind her, before feeling a pair of hands on her undulating hips. Without her noticing, he slowly pulled the cloth of her skirt up until her black g-string panties were revealed. Her crotch was the subject of everybody's eyes. "Hold these for me sweetheart." She followed his direction and then gasped when she saw what he had done. Steve hooked his fingers on her sexy underwear and started to lower them down her luscious legs. Her own hands kept her skirt bunched up around her hips, allowing everybody to ogle the slow disclosure of her hidden charms- first the small tuft of fine red hair that crowned her clit then the rest of her totally shaved vagina. She was strangely enjoying her exposure but embarrassed at the same time about the wetness that was running in between her thighs, so she kept her legs pressed tightly together. Apprehensive about being found out, she released her hold on the skirt, which brought the curtains down on her little show.

"Make sure to enjoy yourself Lizzie." Steve seemed to know her secret and gave her butt a gentle squeeze before going back to his seat.

Lizzie joined the other girls dancing around the ring of horny men. The removal of her panties seemed to have also removed some of her inhibitions. The sensation of air brushing directly against her pussy lips made her feel so wanton that her movements became wilder. Her turns and hip gyrations made the short skirt flip up to reveal glimpses of her bare ass and snatch. She caught most of the guys avidly looking under her skirt. Lizzie reveled in her power to turn them on.

When the music stopped, she found herself on top of shy Ray's lap with her back to his chest. He hesitantly requested, "Lizzie, can I please rub- you know-" Oh, how sweet, thought Lizzie. He's asking permission to fondle my tits. "Sure Ray," she whispered softly. Then she felt him pulling her hips higher on his lap. Before she knew it a large hard dick inserted itself between her thighs and rubbed against her pussy groove. She clutched his thighs in shock. Then her eyes closed in ecstasy as he started to move his slick dick back and forth across her creaming slit. Every bump against her clit created a quivering in her thighs. She squirmed in his lap, trying to grind her sensitive flesh harder on his stiff shaft. Due to the cover of her skirt, no one could see the action going on under it. The secrecy of their actions only added to her excitement.

"Can- Can I touch your tits?" She gave a small moan, which Ray took to be a yes. He enthusiastically seized her mounds and began a grip release rhythm that sent the blood flowing into her swelling mounds. Coupled with the fantastic friction she was getting from his engorged penis, she could feel a climax building inside her. She dropped her head forward to let her hair cover her face as tremors shook her body, while raking his thighs with her nails. Ray squeezed her tits more tightly as he spurted his own jism into her crack. Still trembling, she staggered to her feet because it was time again for the girls to strut their stuff. Ray's cum ran slowly down her legs while she danced, proving to everyone that something naughty had definitely been happening under that skirt.

As soon as the cd player was paused, she felt somebody tug on her arm forcefully. She stumbled on her heels and landed on a heap on somebody's lap. Hands immediately pushed her knees open to straddle the lap of some aroused male. That's all she could tell because she just got a glance at a 10-inch member before its said owner plunged his tongue into the darkness of her mouth. She barely had time to take a breath when the fat head of that person's penis ran along the channel of her cunt. She would have gasped but her mystery man was too busy devouring her lips. When the head was inserted into her clutching vaginal muscles, her legs wrapped around his waist to assist the entry of his straining member.

After being stimulated by Ray's thick dick, this new pleasure stick was just too much for Lizzie. Her hole had been wanting for a thick penis to cram it to overflowing, so when this new rod was just halfway in, her crack went totally spasmodic and gripped him in a vise of pulsing tissue. Her unknown fucker clutched her butt cheeks and went, "Oh man, your fucking pussy's unbelievable! I gotta feel those muscles on the rest of my dick." With that, he rammed the remaining 5 inches into her and moaned, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum baby! Oh yeah, feel my spunk!" And he gushed a stream of cum far inside her. When they both got their breath back Lizzie realized that she had just been fucking Tony.

12