Sizzling Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

He finally rolled off the bed. He bent over and lifted me and I lay limp in his arms as little convulsions of enjoyment continued to rumble through me.

“Is the bath ready?” he asked James as he entered the bathroom.

“Yes, Master, I have it at a temperature that will be pleasing to both of you, I hope sir!”

“Good, now get out of here!” Jay bellowed.

Without a word, James left. Jay gently laid me into the tepid water and all the tensions flowed into the heat of the liquid.

“Oh that feels so good,” I sighed as he climbed into the garden tub beside me. He took a washcloth and squeezed the warm water over my hair. The warmth ran through me and gave a chill at the same time.

“I sure don’t need those beers now,” he said as he squeezed tepid water over my pussy. “I could sleep like a baby right now.”

I giggled and said, “I’m glad you enjoyed me; I certainly enjoyed you! And would love to enjoy more of you, if you would like that?”

“Mmmmm, let me think about that… Okay! Let’s make it a habit!” Jay agreed.

Then he took the soap and lathered the washcloth. He squeezed the excess soap out then ran the cloth over my still vibrating body causing even more excitement in my groin.

His lips covered my mouth as he washed my back from my front. Then he handed me the cloth and I lathered it up then washed his back. He turned towards me so that I would wash his chest, but I chose to lather his cock instead.

Jay grabbed my hand and tried to pull me off him, but I held tight and soaped the sculptured head of his dick with slow, teasing circles.

“Stop! Stop! You’re driving me crazy!” he cried.

“That’s my plan!” I teased.

We splashed and played for a few moments then allowed the other to wash our bodies.

“Seriously,” Jay started, “I really enjoyed making love to you tonight and I would like the opportunity to do it again.”

“Oh, I’m sure that can be arranged. James! Come here.” I called.

“Yes, Mistress!” he said as he approached the tub.

“Would you like to have Jay as a Bull? I sure would,” I informed him.

“Oh yes, Mistress, I like Master Jay a lot! He has a great dick and he already knows how to treat me like the cuck I am!” I could hear the enthusiasm in his voice.

“Good, so we’re all agreed!”

“One thing you do need to know, Jay, is that I do have other lovers. You won’t be exclusive. You do understand this?” I inquired.

“Oh yeah, I couldn’t expect a lady as vibrant as you to have only one lover,” he smiled. “Good! I really love your dick. I like the feel of it in my hand, mouth and, of course, my hungry love canal! Now kiss me!”

His lips covered my mouth and his tongue darted deep into my throat. Juices filled my horny pussy.

I pulled him on top of me in the hot water and rubbed my throbbing clit on the hard mound above his dick. “Oh, you feel sooooo good!” I whispered as I nibbled his ear.

“Yes, I do!” he replied.

James sat on the toilet and I saw his hands go to his tiny dicklett. He began rubbing it as he watched Jay’s hands explore my body. It didn’t take him long to spill his thin seed over the toilet seat.

He quickly got up and wiped it off. “I’ll get some towels, Mistress,” and he was gone.

Jay nibbled my breast and ran his fingers in and out of my cunt. When James arrived, Jay quickly sat up. “You should knock when you come into the room!”

“Yes, sir Master Jay! I’m sorry!”

Jay grabbed the towel out of James’ hand and stepped out of the tub. He wrapped it around his waist then held his hand to me.

I took it and stepped over the high edge of the tub. James quickly covered my body with a warm towel. Jay went back to the bedroom to dress.

“I’m sorry, Mistress, but I didn’t know how to act around Master Jay,” James tried to explain.

“I’m sure he was just nervous; not real versed with our lifestyle. I think he’ll be more understanding as he learns more. I’m not angry,” I told him.

“Thank you, Mistress!” he said and dried my body then wrapped me in my robe.

Jay was dressed by the time I arrived in the bedroom.

He turned as I entered the room. “I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to another chance to share your body,” he smiled.

“I would like that very much,” I assured him. Maybe you could come for dinner tomorrow night. I’ll have James make something special,” I invited.

“You’re already something special,” he cooed. “Well, thank you, I believe you are too! I look forward to tomorrow,” I assured him as he walked toward the door with his beers in hand.

“I won’t need these tonight but I’ll save them for a dry day,” he laughed. “Hey who knows, I may never need them again!”

I joined his laughter and walked him to the door. I kissed him good night and whispered, “I’m looking forward to next time. I enjoyed you tonight!”

“So am I. But I’m going to fall asleep if I don’t get to my bed in the next five minutes. Been a long and to my surprise, a wonderful one. I’ll see you tomorrow night!” One last kiss and he walked into the night.

I turned and James stood behind me. “Did you have a good time?” I asked him.

“Yes, he has good tasting cum!” he grinned. “He’s a little up tight about me touching him and I think he would like to have you to himself; without me around,” he suggested.

“I believe you are right, but I think eventually he’ll come around and be a really good Bull. I think he’ll be telling you what to do and yelling at you soon. You’ll probably become the best of friends.” I speculated.

“Yeah, probably so,” James agreed. He took my hand and led me out of the kitchen turning the light off. Then he led me to the bedroom where he lay me in the bed then crawled between my legs and put his talented tongue to work on my clit and in my pussy.

I don’t remember falling asleep, but I know I slept better than I had in weeks. Jay was going to be really good for me.

The next morning, after James left for work, I thought about the pleasure Jay had given me the night before. My pussy became really wet and I just had to rub my clit.

I slipped off my panties and opened the windows around the living room. A cool breeze flowed over me as I lay on the sofa and spread my legs wide, forcing my pussy lips open and tantalizing my already erect love-nub.

I was so aroused that I barely had to touch myself. The sensations created by the cool breezes dancing on my skin created soothing waves of ecstasy. The slightest caress of my fingers only amplified the pleasures my vibrating clit surrendered unto me.

My nipples grew stiff in the gentle current that stroked them. I closed my eyes and allowed the invisible force to aid in my pleasures. Soon my hips rose to meet the finger that slightly grazed the tip of my clit charging it with energies that only reminded me of the previous evening’s couplings.

My back arched and my fingers dove deep into the wetness of my Venus garden. Moans escaped my lips as the warmth ran down my legs. My hips lifted off the cushions as powerful emotions flowed from my joy box to my mind and tears of joy spewed from my eyes.

I released my pleasure dome and drew in deep, cleansing breaths as the fires began to recede. I wanted to be fucked so desperately! I wanted to feel a man’s touch on my skin and his kiss deep in my mouth. There was no one available.

My hips bucked as the flood passed over me once again. My fingers plunged deep into my liquid cunt. Swirling them around in the passion juices, I covered them with my lust, then swabbed my erect nipples with them.

The smell of my sex excited me even more. I wondered if Jay was home. I fantasized that it was he who touched those special places that made me feel so good. I wanted his touch again. I needed his touch to complete this cycle of pleasure.

My legs began to tremble and my back arched as the rush of my orgasm finally came to fruition. My breath came quickly and my limbs trembled. Tears filled my eyes, then overflowed onto my cheeks. Finally, my breath calmed and I felt completely relaxed.

With my finger still on my clit, my eyes closed and sleep overtook me.

“Ding Dong, Ding Dong!” I was awakened by the sound of the doorbell. I had no idea where I was nor what state I was in. In a half stupor, I rolled off the sofa and walked to the door, completely unaware of my lack of clothes.

Opening it, I was greeted with a wide smile. I was still unaware of my nudeness. Jay said, “I thought you might want some company, but maybe I was wrong.”

Coming out of my sleep-daze, I finally realized that I had opened the door in the raw. My cheeks turned crimson and my hands, unconsciously, covered my nakedness.

“I’m sorry, I was sleeping on the couch when you rang the bell. It’s not like you haven’t seen me before, just caught me off guard, I guess. Please come in and keep me company for a while. I’ll go put something on,” I quickly spewed out.

“No need to do so on my account,” Jay blushed.

“So, did you get a good night’s sleep?” I asked still a little self-conscious. “Best I’ve had in a long while. How about you?”

“It was like I was floating on a cloud. My mind was clear and I fell right to sleep. James seemed to sleep good too. He didn’t even wake me this morning; guess he knew I was dreaming of the great sex!” I went on more than I had to.

Jay laughed and I started for the bedroom to find a robe. Funny how the day after can be a little uncomfortable following the first encounter.

Coming back with a thin wrap, I called to Jay, “Would you like some coffee? I made a whole pot and I could only drink two cups. Plenty left if you would like some. It’s good and strong, just like you,” I smiled.

“Sounds like my kind of coffee. Sure, I’ll have a cup or two,” he replied as he followed me into the kitchen.

My nervousness was wearing down and I started feeling comfortable with him once again. “I really enjoyed you last night,” I started.

“Yeah, I really needed that and you are so sexy! I slept like a log. I still haven’t gotten the energy to finish the last of the unpacking. Guess that’s why I stopped by, hoping you would help me get some of that vitality back,” he smiled devilishly.

I licked my lips and my fingers unconsciously circled my erect nipple. I poured the coffee and slid the cup across the table to him. Then I poured another for myself.

Sitting across from him, I noticed he was staring at my breast and I finally realized that I was still teasing my teats. Another splash of red covered my cheeks.

“It just feels so good,” I tried to blow it off.

“Yes, I know how good they feel,” his smile widened.

“Yeah, I guess you do,” I avoided his eyes.

“So, have you finished unpacking? Do you have a job here already? I’m sorry, I guess that’s none of my business,” I begged off.

“Oh, that’s alright. I don’t mind. I have a job lined up; I start next Monday. So I have a few days to explore the town and get to know the people. That’s the part I like most, so far… getting to know the people. Thanks to you and James, that is.

Again I blushed and giggled. “We’re always happy to meet new people. Especially those that make me so happy, want to make me happy again?” I taunted.

I saw his pole press against his jeans and licked my lips.

“I was hoping you would ask; I’d love to.” He smiled.

I lead the way down the hall to the bedroom. Once I passed through the door, I shed my robe and turned to Jay.

He was hastily pulling his shirt open. Upon successful completion, he pulled at the zipper on his sexy tight jeans.

I felt the juices flowing into my hungry pussy and wanted to scratch the itch. My hand traveled down my flat tummy to the top of my V.

“Oh no, my lady, you get your hand away from there; I’m here to take care of that now. You won’t have to do it yourself when I’m around,” Jay said as he slapped my hand away.

I crawled onto the cool sheets of the bed and lay across the mattress. Jay climbed on next to me and quickly started kissing my bosom and rubbing my wet twat.

I purred, with pleasure, as he ran circles around my erect nipples with his thick, moist tongue and his long fingers slid easily in and out of my wetness.

“Mmmm… that’s it, big boy, make me feel like I’m floating in a pool of warm, comforting water; you make me feel so good!” I sighed.

I fumbled at the metal button on his tight jeans and finally achieved my goal of freeing it so that I could find the flap for the zipper. I pulled down hard but the teeth resisted for a moment. I jerked at it again and I could feel the first few prongs give way. I tugged a littler harder and the flap glided smoothly to the denim.

Pulling at his belt, I slid its length from the loops that held it then, with my nails, I pushed the fabric over his thin hips releasing the curled snake within. As it awakened from its head stood up and drooled at me.

Touching the tip of my finger on the precum I asked, “Are you glad to see me?”

“Oh, yeah, that’s an understatement!” He responded, pulling me on top of him.

His lips covered my nipples and he suckled me as a baby. Only his tongue was really skilled. My nipples wanted to chase the warm lingua and pull it back to them. I placed my hands on either side of his head and tried to hold him where I wanted him. He was wild and wanted to lick me from head to toe.

Trying to relax and not control the situation, I lay back and spread my arms and legs wide. I gave him free reign to explore all of my regions and erogenous zones.

And he did an excellent job. His tongue slowly drew moist circles around the areola of my tits and then, separating the two globes, he swept over the right one then the left as if he were climbing small mountains with his tongue.

When he reached the pentacle of the right breast, he suckled it for several seconds before giving in to my begging him to pay attention to the other. When he finally yielded, his tongue landed in the middle then he slithered down the middle of my ribs to my belly button.

His tongue entering the tiny round hole tickled and my knees came up to my waist trying to protect that sensitive area. Jay slapped playfully at them.

As I slowly relaxed them, he slipped his hand between them and forced them to part. This gave him access to the treasure he sought. He slipped his face over the open area and sniffed me.

“I love your scent, so sweet!” he whispered then bent and kissed my aroused clit.

A shiver fluttered through my entire body and my breath caught. I could feel the excitement building in my groin. I wanted him so much that I had an ache in my sugar walls. I wanted him badly!

“Take me Jay! I need you! I need a man that can fulfill me! You know James’ little dicklette can’t even scratch the surface, let alone my itch! Please give it to me Jay! Fuck me good!” I pleaded.

I felt his hot tongue graze my burning clit and my knees jerked toward him.

“What is it that you want from me?” he asked as he breathed heavily on my mound.

“I want you to treat me like only a real man can. Show me how a genuine male makes a woman feel! Fuck me until I can’t walk! Make me beg you to stop!” I cried as I pushed his face into my wet pussy.

My hand traveled the length of his hard shaft and my mouth attacked its head with the precum oozing out. I sucked at the salty substance then licked my lips. I crawled up to his lips and shared his taste with him. I love the taste of you. Your cum is so good, licking it makes me wet. Just feel, I said as I pushed his hand into my cunt.

“Oh baby, I’m glad that I can give you what that little wimp can’t. I want you to have all that you need, and I intend on giving it to you,” he whispered.

At that, he kneeled over my chest and his dong waggled in front of my face. I sucked it into my mouth and quickly started licking and sucking on his smooth plum.

My tongue darted in and out of his hole as I licked at the precum. Consuming it all, I slid my mouth deeper on his thick shaft and pushed its head into my throat as my tongue swirled around it.

“Oh gaud! This has to be the best blow job I’ve ever had!” he sighed as he pressed my face deeper on his pole.

Jay held my head with both hands and masturbated using my mouth. I felt the swell of his cock as it began to fill with the seed of his manhood. I tried to breathe, but it was difficult. Even my nose was closed by his bulky shaft.

My head pumped faster as I felt the warm cum rising to the surface. I prepared myself for the gush of its splash into my throat.

He stiffened as it rushed up his thick shaft and as it spewed into my mouth, his hips slowly fucked my mouth.

Then Jay fell onto the bed, his chest heaved heavily as if he had been running. His groin shrunk as the hot fluid ran down my chin.

“Damn that was good!” he sighed as his trembling body fell next to mine. His sweaty arm rested just below my bosom.

“Yes, it was!” I whispered as a calming rest floated over me. Before I closed my eyes, I heard the soft rattle of his snore; sleep had conquered him.

I snuggled next to the warmth of his body and let it take me away as well.

In a dream, the distinct smell of chicken assaulted my nose, my stomach growled.

I have dinner; are you guys hungry?” James’ tone was loud enough to wake us, but not to startle us, from our sex-induced sleep.

My eyes fluttered and a smile crossed my face as he held up a bag of fried chicken with all the extras.

Jay awoke with a start. He looked frightened at first, unsure that he was in a safe place. When he realized where he was he said, “Yeah, I’m starved… your woman can suck the energy out of a man!”

“I know that’s true, “ James agreed, “but it looks like you took real good care of her too:”

The two of them laughed as I rolled off the bed and headed for the shower. I stood on the cold tile floor while the hot water came to full heat then stepped into the calming sprinkle. I quickly washed the sex and sweat off my skin then washed my hair.

As I stepped out, Jay’s hand was there to support me. “My turn,” he smiled as he wrapped me in a warm towel.

“Thank you, Jay!” I responded and kissed his cheek.

I dried and wrapped the towel around my dripping hair. I put my silk robe around my nakedness and headed for the kitchen.

James had set the table and was putting drinks out when I arrived.

“It was thoughtful of you to pick this up for dinner, James.”

“For some reason I didn’t feel like cooking tonight, Mistress. I was going to suggest we go out somewhere, then I had a hankerin’ for some poultry.”

“You must have read my mind. And now my stomach is growling for that greasy, artery hardening chicken.

“I for one am glad you did,” Jay said as he entered the kitchen. And I’m starved!”

“Let’s eat!” was James’ reply as he opened the boxes and passed out plates. We ate like ravenous dogs; there was little conversation until the plates were empty.

James asked Jay all the questions I had earlier in the day. “So where are you going to be working, man?”

“I’m an inspector and I’m going to work for a company called NDT Guaranteed,” he told James.

“I’ve heard of them, but don’t know much about that type of work,” James replied.

As James cleared the table; Jay tried to excuse himself. “Well, I guess I had better get home and decide on what jeans I’ll be wearing to work tomorrow. I really enjoyed the afternoon, my lady; thank you for a wonderful time.”

“Please wait, Master Jay; wouldn’t you like to have one more playtime? I can clean the kitchen later. I would love to watch you please my Mistress once more!” James pleaded.

Jay glanced at me and a smile crossed my lips.

“Okay boy, I’ll give your Mistress what she wants and you can’t, one more time before I go! After all, why should she suffer just because your dick is so short?” he replied and started for the bedroom with me in toe.

I could see James’ prick trying to reach the fabric of his jeans as we walked out of the kitchen.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers