Sizzling Solo

Story Info
He comes home, hot and horny.
869 words
3.89
52k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking tired. He shut the door of his apartment and locked it. He needed relief. Another hard day of work and tension. He could feel himself swell with it deep inside his pants. He needed to jack off.

He quickly began stripping off his dirty, sweaty, construction worker clothes revealing a tanned, muscled body. Suddenly the room was filled with the ripe musky scent of mansweat. A thin layer of jet black hair covered his well sculpted pecs and a lush treasure trail began at his six pack abs and disappeared into his precum stained briefs. He pulled down his briefs and his hard cock sprang out; it was long, thick and gorgeously roped with veins. It was dark brown and slightly curved upwards and ending in a pink tip at the end of its uncut rigid 9 inches. His balls were soft, low hanging and hairy; his cockfur was thick, coarse and curly. His cock was so hard and throbbing, and began to twitch with the need for stimulation – man, he was so fucking horny.

He pushed in a porn tape in the VCR and switched on the TV. On the screen, a screaming blond bitch was being ass-rammed by a thick cocked Arab stud. He turned up the volume, loud.

He sat down on the couch and leaned back comfortably. He couldn’t find his motherfucking tube of lube, so he spat into his palm and slowly began to stroke his cock. His huge dick fit just right in his big hands, and felt familiar and comforting as he stroked it. His precum dripped down his big furry balls and down onto a puddle on the floor. He stroked his cock from base to cockhead, tickling the cockhead just as he liked it. He cupped his balls with his left hand. Man, he thought, this felt so fucking good. He began to jerk his cock quicker and grinned wickedly as he thought of the nasty things that turned him on. He thought of pink tipped cocks ramming into tight wet pussies. He also fantasized of fucking his hot co-worker Jason, how he would pull Jason’s sexy blond hair as he suckled his cock, and how he would FUCK him so hard his balls would slap against Jason’s hot ass, and how Jason’s asshole would be raw for days afterward.

Holding his thick meat in one hand, he licked a finger of his other hand until it was wet with spit, then he very, very slowly caressed the underside of his cocktip with that wet finger. He closed his eyes and lost himself to the exquisite pleasure it created. Then, he squeezed his thick dick as hard as he could, and very slowly, released the pressure. He could feel the blood rush into his cock. Next, he held his cock and slapped it onto the palm of his other hand.

He spat onto his cock again and began the classic slow jack. His hard cock was slick with sweat, spit and precum, and with each stroke it made very erotic, wet sounds. The pleasure he felt reflected in his handsome face – his eyes were closed tight and he was exhaling in ecstasy. His jacking alternated fast and slow, from slow stroking to quick pumping, and he used each finger of both hands to pleasure his big, rock hard brown cock.

He was moaning in ecstasy now; his cock and his hand the source of ultimate physical pleasure. He played with his brown nipples as he pleasured his cock. Each stroke brought him closer to release. His forehead began to bead with sweat. He spread his legs wider and jacked his cock furiously. Breathing was an effort now, and the pleasure his cock was giving him was all he could think about. He felt his cum building up deep in him, and suppressed the urge to cum by squeezing the base of his cock. He was groaning so loud the neighbours could hear, but he didn’t give a fuck. He was exhausting all the techniques of masturbation honed by years of jacking – palm fuck, three hands, two finger jerk, cock squeezing and cock milking. Each technique gave a different shade of pleasure.

By now his cock was rock hard and a dark, angry red. He needed to cum, and felt his muscles tense in his quads and back. His hard, sexy body gleamed with sweat. He could feel the unmistakable buildup of cum in his balls, and felt his hips buckle. His fuckpole was now very slippery and slick, and he was jacking at breakneck speed, coaxing out the spray of cockjuice from his thick meat. He shouted out a hoarse “FUCK!!!!” as his sperm shot out from his piss slit. He cummed so fucking hard the first squirt reached the opposite wall. Squirt after squirt of hot white cum spurted from his thick manmeat and he could feel waves of exquisite pleasure from his toes to the tip of his cock. He squeezed out the last drops of cum from his cock and spread it over his balls, abs and nipples. His urge appeased, he went to sleep; the pussy porn long forgotten.