Skater Girl Date Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex at the bar.
4.2k words
4.53
33.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way over to the Brickyard Café. A large 3 story bar in Hartford Connecticut. The first floor was like a lounge area, the second floor had a long bar that runs the length of the building, and the third floor is a sports bar with lots of TV's and small tables and couches.

It was now around 9:30 P.M. and the bar was beginning to get crowded.

"Zach you know I'm only eighteen, right? I don't have a fake I.D. or anything." I said.

"I have a good fake I.D." he said. "They give you a different colored arm band if you are under 21. Don't worry baby I'll feed you drinks." He said looking at me and smiling. He had his hand on my ass and I had my hand in his back pocket as we walked.

With my 3-1/2 inch heeled black pumps I was only a half inch or so shorter than Zach. He's 6'1" with curly brown hair. He has really broad, muscular shoulders. I like feeling them. I like holding on to them almost as much as like holding on to his ass. He has a perfect ass for a guy. He's a hockey player for the Beavers hockey team for the college he goes to in Maine, and he has the biggest hunk of man meat between his legs I have ever seen in real life before.

We could see a line of people waiting to get in. You could hear the pounding beat of Techno dance music pulsing out of the building. I could feel the vibrations out on the street.

"It must be really loud in there." I said

"Yeah. Do you like this kind of music?"

"I'm not crazy about Techno, but I love to dance to it." "I bet you do." He said squeezing my ass as we got into line. I moved a hand onto his shoulder as we got into line. I massaged the muscle that went to his neck. It was big and strong and his shoulders felt so solid and strong they made me feel safe. There were two big bouncers at the door. Each of them had a headset on and they were checking every ones I.D.s. I had my Giuseppe Zanotti handbag over my shoulder. It was a crescent shaped handbag made of corduroy with a satin flap and trimmed with metallic leather with an adjustable removable shoulder strap. I had to get my prison photo drivers license out. I look like shit in my driver's license photo. The guys at the door gave me a hard look up and down. I have long legs and my Max Azria Little Black Halter Dress clung tight to my breasts. I have large extended nipples, bullet tipped, eraser tipped whatever you want to call them they stood out against the thin material of my halter top.

"She's eighteen." The big bouncer said to the guy with two different stamps in his hand. He gave me back my license while the other guy grabbed my hand and stamped the back with the picture of a dancing bear in red ink.

"Have fun." He said and smiled at me.

Zach had a picture of a flying eagle on the back of his hand. We went into the club to one of those old style movie theatre windows where he paid for us to get in and they gave us our wrist bands. It was $10 for him and a dollar for ladies before 10 P.M. They put a purple wrist band on his arm and a red one on me. They were those hospital ones, clear plastic with a colored strip of paper inside them. Once you put them on you can't take them off except with scissors.

We went into the lounge area. There were a lot of little tables in there and a bunch of diner style booths along the walls covered in red velvet. There was a spiral staircase on the left side of the bar leading upstairs to the dance floor. I could feel the music from the floor above us pulsing down through me. The bass was so heavy I could feel it in my pussy.

The bar used to be some kind of factory or apartment building or something. It was brick and not real wide, but it was really long. It was like 70 feet wide and 200 feet long. It must have extended back the width of an entire city block. Zach went and got two Long Island Iced teas. We sat in one of the empty booths about halfway into the long building. We sat across from one another.

"Have I told you how hot you look?" He asked.

"No you haven't. How hot am I?"

"You are so hot I would crawl through a mile of broken glass, on my hands and knees, just to worship at your feet."

"Why do you like my feet?"

"You have beautiful feet. Your legs are awesome and your ass is like an apple. In fact I would like to eat it right now."

"You would eat my ass like an apple?"

"Yes."

"I don't even know what that means." I said and I didn't. What kind of shit was this? Eat my ass like an apple. "Show me." I said.

"Come over here." He said as he got out of his seat and stood up. I got up and moved over to his side of the booth. I slid into the booth against the wall. He sat next to me. He turned to me. "Get on your hands and knees with your head towards the wall."

"But every one can see us."

"No they can't. The only people that can see are the people sitting in front of us at those tables. I can hide you with my body."

I figured what the hell? We already had sex in the parking garage, sex in front of a restaurant full of people that may have included my mother and father so why not let these people see my ass? "Okay" I said and got on my hands and knees with my head facing the wall. I was getting hot again.

He began to gently massage my ass with both of his hands through my dress. He moved his hands in circles, grabbing and pressing. My ass is tight as I am an ice skater. It is not bony. My legs and ass are my best assets, I think. "Is this what you do with your apples?"

"I have to make sure that it's not rotten. It has to be firm and ripe." He said with his hands moving outward from the crack of my ass. He pushed my dress up over my hips. I was scrunched down with my face on my hands, my chest to the velvet covering of the seat of the booth. My stomach was tight against my knees. My ass was actually sitting on the heels of my black pumps.

He had the thumbs of both hands in the crack of my ass as he massaged them squeezing and massaging his way down. It felt good. I was beginning to get wet up in my private parts. "Am I ripe yet?"

"Almost." He said. He was beginning to lick the crack of my ass. He spit on my ass hole. I don't really know what my asshole looks like but I could feel it tighten up when I felt the warmth of his spit hit my anus. I haven't been with a lot of guys and none of them have done anything to my ass except for Zach. He had already fingered it twice and I have to say the feeling of being invaded awoke feelings I never had before.

I always thought of my ass as being a dirty thing. I mean my shit comes out of it. I never thought of it as an erogenous zone, but I was thinking of it now. I began clenching my but cheeks.

"Oh my God. Your asshole is winking at me." Zach said. "You have to relax." He said as he massaged my clenching butt hole. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was lying on a tropical beach with white sand and lots of sun. That's my happy place. The place where I go if I can't get to sleep or when I am getting a cavity filled at the dentist. The only cavity getting filled right now was my butt. I could feel Zach licking my ass with his tongue and pulling the cheeks of my butt apart. He had a hand full of each cheek with his thumbs pushed into my crack next to my anus.

His tongue pushed his way into my ass. I farted it was just a little puff of a fart but it sounded kind of wet. I was embarrassed. "Oh my God. I am so sorry!" I said.

"That's alright." He said as he continued to lick my asshole. He forced his tongue into my anus. It didn't go in far. He has a long pointy kind of tongue. I think he had it curled up, because once he got it in I felt it suddenly widen pushing against the sides of my asshole pushing it open. I could feel the cool air sliding into my ass around his tongue. "Even your farth thmell thweet to me." He said with his tongue in my ass.

"This is so dirty, and it's making me fucking hot!" I said. The beat of the music seemed to have slowed down. I couldn't hear it as well. I could feel my heart beating in my ass and my pussy was beginning to moisten, moisten a lot. His tongue was out of my ass and now I felt a finger replace it. My anus clamped down around his finger as he pushed it in to the knuckle. He began to massage the inside of my bowels.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." I said and it did. His finger was moving around in my butt hole, but I could feel it in my pussy. It was a weird feeling but in a good way.

"Now sit up." He told me and I did. His finger was still in my asshole moving around for all it was worth. When I put my feet on the floor I could feel my pussy juice begin to flow down my crotch towards his finger. I felt the warmth of his palm between the cheeks of my ass.

"Do you finger your apples?"

"Only when they are as ripe as yours." He said. I leaned over and kissed him. My but came off the seat when I did but his hand stayed right with me. His finger was still in my ass. I put my hand on the raging hard on in his pants. His mouth tasted of ass. My ass. And it tasted good. Nasty good. Dirty good. Shit! I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand through the thin material of his khaki cargo pants.

"You know I like to play with my bananas before I pick a bunch." I said gripping his cock through his pants. I was stroking it with my right hand and my but was off the seat, his finger was still in my ass.

"There's only one banana here." He said breathlessly.

"I can only eat one at a time." I said rubbing the head of his dick through his pants. I could feel some moistness coming through the thin cloth of his pants. Pre-cum was leaking out of his rock hard cock. I wanted to suck it badly. I enjoy giving head. I am not a deep throat girl. Shove a dick down my throat too far and I will cough and gag but I enjoy the feel of cum filling my mouth. I like the heat of it and the feeling of power I have over the man. I like the feeling of having his balls in the palm of my hand.

I began to unzip his pants. I fished around and pulled out his beautiful dick. It was rock hard, it had a large vein that went from the base and kind of twisted around like the stripe on a candy cane ending just under the helmeted tip of his dick. I milked his dick with my hand. I started at the base, squeezing hard all the way up, forcing his man juice to nestle in a big clear drop on the head of his manhood. I looked up into his brown eyes sparkling with lust and licked the pre-cum from the head of his dick. His finger came out of my ass with a sucking sound. My head was kind of under the table in the booth but anyone sitting in a 50 foot radius couldn't help but see me bending over with my head in Zach's crotch. An 8 inch dick is pretty hard to hide anyway. "Fuck 'em." I thought.

Thinking of the people watching me stroke and suck the rod in my hand was making me hotter even than before.

"You are a dirty little slut aren't you?" Zach asked.

"I'm not that little." I replied stroking his cock with my head in his lap. "I like sucking your dick." I said as I sat up. I'm right handed so I was kind of turned sideways in the booth as I fisted his cock up and down. I had a good hard grip on his dick.

"Oh shit baby, don't stop! I'm cumming!" He said as his hips thrust up. His butt came off of the seat of the booth. I was jerking him hard and fast now. I looked past him out into the rest of the bar. There were about 5 tables watching us. One table of 4 girls had their eyes open wide and they were whispering and pointing at us. There were a few tables of guys watching. They didn't appear to be talking, but they were staring in amazement. There was a couple that looked to be in their mid twenties watching us.

I think she was rubbing his cock and he was fingering her under the table, but I couldn't be sure as they were about 25 feet away and it was kind of dark where they were sitting. It wasn't dark where we were. There was a 50 watt halogen bulb shining directly down on us from a recessed ceiling fixture, but it must have been on a dimmer switch as it wasn't shining down at full force. Still it was pretty hard for anyone to miss what was going on.

"Oh fuck!" Zach grunted. His back arched, I aimed his dick at the table top. His first spurt shot across the table and landed on the seat back of the booth bench across from us. The second spurt shot onto the table top, the third landed mostly in my drink and some dribbled down the side of the clear glass. Three more spurts hit the table top. The last few hit under the table and some on the thigh area of his pants.

I continued stroking his dick and he would kind of flex up every time I hit the head of his cock. He had to push my hand away. I now had his cum dripping down the outside of my knuckles and there was a bunch on the crotch of his pants. I bent down to suck the last little bit from his dick. I turned my head and could see three or four cum strings dripping towards the floor from under the table top.

"Clean up at table 10." I said. I gave him a twist of his dick and flicked the head with my thumb. "Jesus, fix yourself would you please." I said smiling into his glassy eyes. He shoved himself back into his pants and zippered them.

"Shit look at the mess you made." I said. There was cum on the table top in thick white ropey streams, cum under the table, on his pants, on my hand and in my drink. I grabbed my Long Island iced tea and licked up the side of the glass his cum adhering to my tongue. I drank some of the drink. There was cum coating the ice cubes in my drink.

"I think someone spiked my drink with something. Here taste it." I said. I was cleaning my right hand using the index finger of my left hand to push the globs of white cum into the drink. I even swiped some from the table top and flicked it into his drink.

I put my drink to his lips and made him drink some of his own cum. He didn't seem to mind. The drink was strong enough that you couldn't really taste it, but you could feel the cum mixing in your mouth with the soda and alcohol.

"You are something else." He said looking around the room. "Did anyone see that?" He asked me.

"Only about 20 people." I said. "I think we got those two turned on." I said using my head to point to the older couple now sucking face at one of the tables. She had climbed onto his lap and they were making out. They both had there eyes closed and you could see his hand was clearly feeling her tits under her shirt as they kissed.

The table of 4 girls was huddled together, their heads close, talking and looking over at us. "Lets go dance." I said. The Techno beat of the music was back and I could once again feel the heavy base of the music vibrating through my body.

"Sure. I want to see you shake that money maker." He said. We slammed down the rest of our drinks.

"I'm gonna shake more than my money maker." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him off of the seat. "I may even rock your world."

We climbed the spiral staircase up to the dance floor above us. It was fucking loud. There was a skybox kind of thing with a DJ in it. He had bunch of equipment in an enclosed booth raised high above the dance floor. This floor had the longest bar I had ever seen. I'm only eighteen so I can't say I've seen a lot of bars but still it was fucking long. There had to be 40 bar people. Hot chicks in tight Hooter style midriff baring tee shirts, and well built guys in the same type of shirts.

They all had a picture of a brick wall with the words Brickyard Café stenciled across them at an angle. There was a big disco ball and lights on a metal frame work up close the high ceiling that were spinning, changing colors and moving all around. The Techno beat was so loud you had to yell next to someone's head to even have them hear you.

They were just finishing up the Money Mark song Push the Button and the DJ mixed it into a new Madonna song I Love New York. It starts off kind of slow, but the DJ was remixing it as he went. The lights were flashing and spinning. The dance floor was crowded and we started to dance. The song had a catchy rhythm. I love to dance. I could dance all night.

We danced well together. For a white guy he had good rhythm. I turned my back to him and started grinding my ass into his crotch. Doing a bump and grind. Fuckin' a the beat to the song was made for fucking. The DJ mixed into the Chemical Brothers song The Boxer. It was all Techno. It was kind of hard to get a rhythm going; as the song kept kind of stopping he cut the song short and faded into Esthero O.G. Bitch, the blow up psycho remix version. I love that song.

It's another song with a good fucking beat. "I am a big ass bitch." I was shaking it and spinning. I ran my hands through my hair. I would grind my ass up and down the tent pole in Zach's pants. There was sweat beginning to flow between my tits and on my forehead. Now they were playing the B-bop remix of Pink's God is a DJ.

"If God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, love is a rhythm, you are the music, you get what you're given, its all how you use it." That's what Pink says. And baby I was using it. My halter top was getting loose and Zach had both hands moving up and down my body, feeling my tits, as I shoved my ass back against him.

My eyes were closed and both arms were up on my ears my fingers were stretched out into my blond hair and Zach was playing with my nipples; he used his teeth and untied my halter top. Now they were playing the Lillix version of What I Like About You. There were girls dancing on the bar after doing body shots on the bar top. Some had tops on some didn't. One girl was totally naked dancing on the bar.

People were jumping around. Sweat was flying. Now the DJ was playing Analog Pussy's Future the Shagaramma remix. I was topless, bottomless, and my sweaty tits were out for all to see. The lights were flashing and my pussy was grinding on Zach's huge Johnson. He pulled away from me for a couple of seconds. He grabbed my waist with both hands. I felt the head of his dick sliding up and down the crack of my ass.

I reached around and grabbed his cock. I slipped it into position. I felt the head of his dick slipping into my wet snatch. I pushed back hard. I was bent over in the middle of the dance floor with my hands on my knees. Zach's cock was pumping in and out as I moved my ass in rhythm to the music.

"Don't stop. Yeah harder. Fuck, harder boy!" I thought. We had a rhythm going now. He was pounding my pussy. I was now standing at a 45 degree angle with his dick in me. My hands covered his hands which were covering my tits. He was manhandling them, pinching and squeezing while he fucked me on the dance floor. The different colored lights flowed over us. It seemed surreal.

I was beginning to cum. His dick would brush against my G-spot when he would pull back and again when he shoved in and I shoved my ass back hard against his crotch. The song was now the Asian Dub Foundation song Flyover. A Techno Reggae type song. It was a fast song with a lot of bass. I could feel it on my clit. I had a hand rubbing myself; my finger was circling my erect clit faster and faster. I could feel a whale of an orgasm building. It felt like a string stretching tighter and tighter until it would reach a breaking point and release itself inside my body and head. I was getting a good hard fucking on the dance floor. There had to be 500 people out there dancing some noticed us some didn't. Oh man I was cumming on the dance floor.

I bent over; actually I almost fell over, as Zach shoved himself hard into my pussy. I don't know if it was the lights or my orgasm but I saw little flashes and floaty things flitting around in front of my closed eyes. I know I yelled, but only those within 3 feet of us could hear me. I could feel spurts of hot cum shooting into my pussy. Hitting the walls of my vagina and shooting into the opening of my uterus. It felt good!

12