Skating Lessons Ch. 7

Story Info
She offers him an alternative contract.
4k words
4.32
27.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the key in the door and new it was him. I took another sip of my wine as the door slowly opened and my lover stepped through carrying his duffle bag with him. He had a huge grin on his face as he looked around the suite full of lit candles until his eyes met me standing by the balcony doors.

I was standing in a black lace bustier, g-string panties and black lace garter strap with thigh high black stockings and three inch spiked heels. Taking another sip of my wine I slowly walked toward him.

I was almost across the room when I sat my drink on the coffee table. I noticed he was getting ready to move toward me and I held up my hand motioning for him to stop.

"Don't come any closer."

He looked puzzled as he lowered his duffle to the floor. He didn't say anything but just stared at me waiting for the next move.

"Take all of your clothes off so I can see you," I ordered.

He slowly pulled his shirt up and over his head exposing his broad muscled shoulders. I noticed his tight abdominals quivering slightly when he unbuttoned his jeans.

He stepped out of his shoes then slowly unzipped his tight jeans. Lowering them down over his hips and stepping out of them he continued smiling at me.

He reached for his underwear sliding his fingers under the waistband then slid them off and dropped them to the pile of clothes by his feet. I only smiled as I saw his erection growing as he stood in front of me. He started to take a step toward me until he heard my voice.

"Down on your knees slave," I ordered.

Looking puzzled, he stopped a moment. Then green eyes smiled at mine as he lowered down to his knees in front of me. I walked over and reached to the couch and picked something up in my hand. I walked back to him and held up the leather collar.

"Before I place this collar around your neck, you need to understand what it symbolizes." He didn't say anything but just looked quizzically into my eyes. Walking behind him I slowly let my fingertips trail across his shoulders.

"This collar is a symbol of your service to me. If you are willing to wear my collar you then submit yourself completely to me. You follow all of my commands and serve all of my needs without question."

"Rhiannan, what exactly do you have in mind?"

"I have a contract here for you to read through. It states my expectations of you. It also leaves a place for you to spell out your limits."

"Are you serious?"

"If you don't want to serve me that is fine but you won't touch me again without signing that contract."

Slowly bowing his head he began to read over the contract. It looked pretty innocuous he thought as he read each paragraph. Looking back up at me he signed it and held it out to me.

Reaching forward I slowly took the contract. I looked at him again setting the contract on the coffee table near us. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes babe I am sure."

"It means you submit your will to me. Do you think you can do that? Do you think you can put my pleasure and comfort above yours? It means you will do whatever I ask you without questioning me?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Ok then, let me ask you a couple more things before we begin. First, is there anything you are not willing to do?"

Thinking for a minute he smiled, "No men... sorry I just don't think I could do that. No scat or piercings either."

"Is there anything else?"

"No I am pretty open to whatever you have in mind for me."

"Alright, then let me ask you what would you like to use as a safe word?"

"What do you mean?"

"A safeword, can be anything but most people use a color. If things get uncomfortable or you want me to stop for any reason you say the safeword and I will stop."

"Purple..."

Walking closer, I let the leather collar slide around his neck. Reaching around I slowly buckled it into place. I slowly walked over the large couch and sat down looking over at him.

"Come slave, crawl to me and I will explain to you the rules."

He looked sheepishly up at me as he crawls across the carpet to me. Crouched on his hands and knees he stood before me.

"You may sit slave."

"Now, let me begin by explaining the rules to you."

"Ok," he answered from the floor.

I reached out to the side of the couch picking up the whip with long leather strands. Lifting it up I made it snap out loud getting his attention.

"The first rule is you will only address me as Mistress or Mistress Rhiannan."

"Yes mistress."

"Second, you will only touch yourself or cum when I give you permission."

Looking surprised, he looked up at me then slowly he mouthed, "Yes mistress."

"The third rule is you will remain unclothed until I give you leave to dress."

"Yes mistress."

"The fourth rule is you will be whipped for any of the above rules you break."

"Yes mistress," he whispered without hesitation.

"Now I would like you to give me a bath."

Starting to rise, I reached out and snapped the whip. "Where are you going slave?"

"I was going to run your bath water mistress," he looked straight into my blue eyes.

"Eyes down slave. You are not worthy to look at your mistress' face." Smiling I noticed his eyes lowering and his head dropping down. "Now as to running me a bath, I want you to give me a tongue bath."

I noticed his erection beginning to grow at those words and I thought I heard a soft groan but I wasn't sure.

I noticed him moving closer to me slowly reaching out and removing my high heel shoes. I felt his fingertips slide up along my calf and inner thigh until he reached the gartes and gently unsnapped them.

I felt him carefully roll down the right stocking slowly slipping it from my foot. I felt his tongue slowly lick across my toes then down across the sole of my foot with little soft licks of his tongue. I felt his tongue slide up across my inner ankle then slowly up along my calf and then to my inner thigh.

I reached out my hand stroking his soft brown hair as he kept licking along my right leg. Then he slowly sat back reaching for my left shoe slipping it off. His fingers massaged and caressed my stocking covered foot as he slid his fingers slowly up to the other garter.

Slowly he released it peeling down the stocking. He gently removed it letting it lay on the floor next to the other on the carpeted floor. I felt him take my toes into his mouth. Slowly licking then sucking them gently one at a time.

I moaned softly as his hands caressed my foot while his tongue kept sucking on each toe. Then he continued with his tongue sliding along my inner ankle. His fingers trailed behind caressing my soft skin as he kept licking slowly up my leg.

Finally he reached my inner thigh and I felt his tongue making long slow strokes. He reached out and slowly slid my garter strap down over my hips. I felt his tongue slide across my belly and around my belly button gently darting in and out.

His fingers slid across the black lace g-string smoothing it out over my flattened belly. He slid his fingers inside and slowly peeled it down over my hips. I lifted for him and I felt him slide them over my feet.

I smiled as he crawled back again but this time he gently spread my legs open as he kneeled in front of me. I felt his fingertips slide along my inner thighs then slowly he slid a fingertip across my bared pussy lips.

I felt him gently part them and I leaned back as he leaned forward and flicked his tongue in a long stroke across my pussy. I was so wet and aroused and he found my clit with his mouth and began a seductive onslaught leaving me trembling. I felt my clit swelling under his mouth as his tongue moved in slow circles and he occasionally would suck and release the sensitive nub with his mouth.

My hands now were buried in his short hair holding him closer as his tongue started to dart in and out and I felt his fingers spreading me wider. Then I felt one of his long fingers slide slowly inside me. I moaned louder as he continued sliding it in and out.

I felt another finger slowly enter me as he continued licking and sucking my swollen clit. I felt my body beginning to tremble and my moans grew louder as I climaxed.

I lay back relaxing a moment and I noticed him sitting there on his knees with my juices slowly dripping from his face. I smiled and walked over to him letting my fingers slide across his chin sliding my juices to my fingertip which I then ran along his lip.

"Uhmmmm that's a good slave licking up all his mistresses juice. You did a fine job on my tongue bath."

Slowly standing in front of him and patting his head I turned to walk toward the bedroom. "Come slave and follow me."

I noticed him following behind me crawling on hands and knees with his erection pointing outward as he walked. I had seen his precum coating the top and dripping down along the edge and I smiled to myself.

" Come slave climb on the bed and spread your hands and feet for me."

He didn't say anything but I noticed his smile as I patted the bed. He crawled up and spread out and I smiled at him as I slowly placed the cuffs which were attached to the sheets I had brought with me.

I knew he was a little shocked to see them there but he didn't say anything. I slowly finished placing his ankles in the cuffs then I walked to the other room.

I came back about 5 minutes later with a large tray. I smiled down at him as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I find that after I climax I get very hungry. And tonite I am feeling...ravenous."

Slowly I lifted a jar with a spoon and poured a stream of sticky honey across his chest. I slowly placed the jar on the tray then let my fingertip slide across the honey and then bringing it to my lips gently sucked the honey into my mouth. Taking my fingertip across his chest again until my finger was thoroughly coated I placed it at his lips smiling as he sucked my fingertip into his mouth.

I smiled as I leaned down and let my tongue lick slowly across his chest. Little flicks of my tongue slowly tasting the sweet honey while I teased his nipples to hardness. I heard his soft groan as I continued. Taking a warm wet sponge I slowly ran it across his chest cleaning the sticky honey from him.

Next I picked up another jar, this time warm caramel slid out across his washboard stomach. I lifted a sliver of apple from the tray scooping a small amount of caramel savoring the taste. I slid another apple across his belly and placed it at his mouth. Gently teasing as he tried to take it into his mouth I would pull back slightly.

I felt his tongue darting out further to taste the apple and then I ran it across his lips until he was able to take a bite.

Once again, I picked up the sponge dipped in warm water and gently cleaned his belly. I dried him with a soft towel and I noticed his cock was swollen with the head a soft purple shade. His precum had dripped down onto his belly and taking another piece of apple I slowly slid it across his precum covered belly and brought it to his lips.

Looking into my eyes, he opened his mouth letting his tongue run across the juice covered apple tasting his precum. Then slowly he bit into the apple taking it completely into his mouth.

I reached for the tray again, this time taking a can of whipped cream and slowly sprayed it across his now engorged cock. I felt him jump a little when the cold cream landed on him.

I reached onto the tray picking up a large juicy strawberry and I slid it through the soft whip cream. Slowly I let my tongue slide out taking it into my mouth with a little trail of red berry juice dripping down the side of my mouth. Smiling my tongue darted out licking up the juice.

I took another strawberry coated it with the sweet cream and placed it at my lovers lips. I gently teased his tongue with the cream then fed him the ripe strawberry.

I started to reach to the tray for the sponge then I hesitated and looked down at my lover. "Should I use the sponge or would you prefer my tongue clean up the rest of the whipcream?"

I heard him groan out the words, "Your tongue please Mistress!"

I smiled into his deep green eyes. Leaning forward I let my tongue slide across the cream slowly sucking it into my mouth. My tongue made long slow strokes along his cock and balls. I reached out for him holding his cock with my fingertips as I let my tongue swirl around the tip of his cock. I slowly lowered my mouth over the edges of his cockhead taking him deeper into my mouth.

I heard him groaning, "Omg please mistress?"

I kept licking and sucking along his sensitive erection then slowly lifted up to ask him,"What do you want slave?"

"I want to cum please mistress"

Laughing softly I sat up and reaching for the sponge now dipped in cold water ran it across his swollen cock and balls. I felt him jump slightly and moan as the cold water poured across his sensitive skin.

Reaching for the soft towel, I smiled and ran it down across his softening erection. "I think you need a few moments of peace and quiet slave. I don't want you to be punished for cumming too soon."

I stood and walked out with the tray leaving him alone in the room spread eagle and cuffed to the bed. I could hear his cursing voice from the other room even though he was trying to be quiet.

After about 10 minutes I returned with another tray. Smiling I reached to the tray lifting a small pitcher filled with almond oil. I let it slide across his chest and down to his belly.

I heard him groan again as I slowly spread the oil across his chest and down to his belly. I was carefull not to touch his soft erection. I slid my fingertips up along his arms and massaged them gently with the sweet oil.

I slid to the foot of the bed pouring more oil onto my fingertips. I slid it across the top of his foot then slowly across his ankle. I worked it up along his calf and then to his powerful thigh muscles kneeding them as I went. I felt his body relaxing under my fingertips.

I slid my hands up along his inner thighs then up around his groin to his belly. Leaning onto an elbow I began to trace around his now aroused cock. Carefull not to touch I kept up the slow tracing pattern. I heard him groan again and looked up at his strained face.

"Is something wrong slave?"

"No mistress," he growled out.

"Are you sure slave? Is there something that you want?"

"Yes mistress, I want to cum please."

Tracing my fingertip now across his engorged cockhead I smiled up at him. "No slave, I don't think you are quite ready yet."

I heard him groan again and I smiled to myself. I leaned over and wiped my hands on a fresh towel. Then I picked up a small vibrator from the tray. Slowly turning it on I could hear his voice, "Oh God..."

"Did you say something slave?"

"Uhmm no mistress."

I slowly let the vibrator press along nipple then slowly down across his belly. I could see him slowly lifting his hips. I picked up the small vibrater and ran it down to his feet and felt him pull back. I could feel him wiggling in the cuffs.

I slowly slid the vibrator up along his inner thigh. I let it press slowly down under his balls and I noticed him tightening his buttocks. I smiled and turned the vibrator off but kept stroking down between his legs.

I lined the tip of the vibrator at his anus and gently rubbed it back and forth. I could see his anus tightening and relaxing as I stroked him. I could see his cock lifting up off his belly as I kept touching his puckered asshole.

Looking into his eyes, I slowly pressed the small vibrator inside. I heard him suck in his breath as I pressed it slowly into him. After a moment, I began to slide it deeper and now he didn't even try to hide his groans. I felt him lifting his hips as I began to slide it slowly in and out.

Then I reached down to the vibrator with my other hand and slid the knob to turn it until it began to vibrate.

"Oh god baby please?,.,,"

"Did you say something slave", I asked with a smile on my face.

"Please mistress ....let me cum now."

"I don't think you are quite ready yet slave." I kept slowly sliding the small vibrator in and out and I felt his hips lifting faster and I could see the precum dripping now freely down the side of his cock.

I turned off the vibrator and pulled it from him as I noticed his balls tightening. Then I took another cold sponge and cleaned him off. I smiled as he didn't even try to hide his groans of disappointment.

I took the tray to the other room and gave him another ten minutes alone. I knew he wouldn't last much longer and he was almost where I wanted him.

I walked back inside the room and saw his pained expression and his cock was amazingly still erect. I smiled and walked up to the bed. I climbed up until I was poised over his hips. I smiled as I lowered down letting my slick pussy lips slide across his erection.

I leaned down and whispered into his ear,"What would you do for me if I let you cum?"

I slide slowly up and down his shaft letting my nipples graze against his chest as I licked softly across his neck up to his earlobe.

"Anything...." I heard him whisper into my ear.

I smiled as I kept riding up and down against his body. My perfumed body warm and slick above his. I slowly reached between us taking his swollen cockhead in my fingertips. I slowly slid his cockhead back and forth between my leg then slowly across my now swollen clit.

"Are you sure about that? Would you really do anything for me?"

"God yes.......please mistress?"

Slowly placing his cockhead at my entrance, I reached over under the pillow picking up my cellphone. I looked down into his puzzled eyes as I slowly teased his cockhead at my entrance.

"What is your agents phone number slave?"

"What???"

"You heard me slave. What is your agents phone number?"

He groaned out the number and I slowly dialed as I let him slide an inch inside my tight pussy. I smiled at him placing the phone by his ear.

"Tell him you want to stay in St. Louis slave or I walk away now."

I slowly let him slide out to the opening of my pussy and I heard him groan. I leaned forward licking by his ear as I heard someone answer on the other end of my cellphone.

Smiling I placed it to his ear. I slowly slid down an inch or two then slowly back up as he said hello to his agent.

"No...I am fine. I wanted to talk to you about my contract." I smiled at his words.

"No it can't wait until Monday...."

I slowly begin to slide faster up and down across the tip of his cockhead gently teasing him. I looked at his face now beaded with sweat and I smiled sweetly as I lowered completely impaling myself on his cock.

I heard him groan loudly as I began riding him faster and faster. Taking him fast and hard inside me as I felt his hips bucking beneath me. I noticed him having difficulty with the conversation.

I kept up the pace and then I let his cock slide all the way out to my entrance and I stopped. I saw his pained expression and I mouthed to him..."Tell him you want to stay."

"Hey Steve, listen man I changed my mind. I want to stay in St. Louis the rest of my career and retire here."

I thrust back down on him and started riding him faster and faster letting my pussy tighten each time he slid from me. I felt his hips bucking as he was trying to explain to his friend.

I heard his breath quickening and then I heard him groan again, "Look just do it Steve... I have to go now."

I turned off the cell phone and reached up and unbuckled the cuffs at his arms and felt him grab my hips pulling me down hard as he thrust rapidly until I felt him shuddering beneath me as his cum slid deep inside me.

I felt my pussy begin to spasm around him with his final thrust and collapsed in pleasure on top of him. Laying there with our bodies together, I tried to catch my breath. I slowly lifted up on my elbows and looked into his eyes.

12