Skeeter Bate's Great Escape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug’s mind leaped ahead and wondered if she wanted to move in with him. Even as he thought it, he knew it wouldn’t work. But wouldn’t it be nice if they could make it work. His mind was chasing itself in circles. He lived in a storage shed for Christ’s sake, why would anybody want to live with him? He wished he had more to offer.

When he didn’t say anything she continued. “I could go down south and stay with Julio and Stacy. They said that they could get me in a rehab down there. Maybe I could get a job.”

“Are you sure you want to leave Mike? I’ve seen you leave him more than a few times already and you always go back.” He watched her as she considered what he was asking.
And then as if she they had not been talking, totally dismissing the subject of Big Mike. “You ready for a hit?” She asked reaching over him to the table and got the pipe and a rock.

“You take the first one,” Doug said and then went on talking. “You know I have been telling you for some time you should leave Mike. I think he treats you like shit but then again you do him pretty bad too.” He watched her hit the pipe. “I just would hate to see you use up your one way out and let him pull you right back into the shit.” Somehow the fact that she was burning her getaway money in a crack pipe didn’t bode well for her making it very far toward rehab. “How would you get down there?” he asked.

Skeeter handed the pipe and the last rock to him as she answered. “I would sell his truck and use the money to buy a bus ticket.”

Doug almost choked, he was glad she hadn’t waited until he was hitting the pipe to say that. “Fuck Skeeter, he would kill you if you did some shit like that. He loves that old piece of shit truck.” He loaded the pipe, “Maybe more than he loves you.” He took his hit.

“I gonna sell it to Reek, I’ll get my money and Mike can buy his truck back from Reek. But if I’m going to do this I need to do it fast before he gets to hunting me today.”

Doug thought she had a point, if she was going to leave she should do it while he was still out. Mike was a mean man sometimes and he would not take kindly to losing his woman or his truck. There was no way that losing both was not going to push him past what flimsy self control he possessed “Skeeter I hope you know what you’re doing. I mean you best be playing for real when you start fucking over Mike like that. You damn well better get out of town if you start this.”

“I know Doug, I am serious about trying to turn my life around but I need you to follow me to town and then give me a ride to MC’s place. Mike would never think to look for me there. I’ll get my bus ticket and wait at MC’s until time to leave.” She looked so earnest, how could he tell her no?

“Yeah I’ll follow you to Reeks and take you wherever you need to go. I just hope you have thought this through. Damn it Skeeter, Mike is going to hurt you if he finds you. Hell he might hurt me too. I just hope you know what you’re doing, that’s all.”

Skeeter was touched by the very real concern in Doug’s voice and demeanor, she almost felt bad about lying to him, almost. “Don’t worry Doug, if anybody knows what Mike is capable of, I’d be the one. I ain’t gonna do nothing stupid. I just need a good running start and this will give it to me. Don’t worry, this is going to work out just fine.”

Skeeter started getting dressed, she had had a lot of practice, and it only took a moment. Doug was still pulling on his shirt when she opened the door and stepped outside. She was far enough ahead that there was no talking when Doug followed behind her. She realized as she got in the truck that she had forgotten to disconnect the battery when she had parked it this morning. Praying that the truck would start she hit the key. The battered old wreck roared to life. She yelled over the loud exhaust noise to Doug, who was getting into his old dodge pickup. “See you at Reek’s place.” She backed out of the yard and turned down the sandy road. The light on the trees harsher now, the sun casting shadows so dark against the brightness that there was no texture, all the softness was gone. Doug was lost in her dust, out of sight behind her.

When Doug turned off the paved road onto the heavily traveled small trail that led to Reeks, he saw the same three kids sitting on their bikes; one had a cell phone to his ear and was talking. Doug waved as he passed but none of them returned it. When he pulled up in front of the shack, Skeeter had already disappeared inside. He pulled out his kindle and started to read, she would be out soon enough, he would just wait in the truck.

Suddenly the front door opened and Skeeter stalked out with a tall skinny black man close behind her. Skeeter reached the truck first and reached inside and turned the key. The engine started right up, the thundering exhaust made it hard to talk so Skeeter walked to where Reek stood. They talked for several minutes, the exhaust noise drowning out their words but not their hand gestures and body language. After a heated discussion the two of them went back inside the shack. The truck was still running when one of the bike riding kids rode up, threw his bike into the back of the pickup and jumped under the wheel and drove it away. Doug went back to reading his book, Skeeter might be sweetening the deal inside, she was just doing her job, he was willing to give her a few minutes.

Reek had never liked Big Mike, he was a racist bigot from way back. He wouldn’t have been surprised if Mike had a white hood in his closet somewhere. He took a special satisfaction from watching that asshole’s wife suck his black cock. He smiled as he thought about the redneck having to come asking around for his old piece of shit truck. Reek considered the two hundred dollars of crack, he was going to give Skeeter when she finished, as cheap for the fun he was going to have with that cracker. “That’s right, suck that dick like you love it. You know you love that black cock, don’t you?” He wished he had made her strip before she started but it was too late now, maybe next time.

Skeeter’s mouth was way too full to talk so she just grunted something that sounded affirmative. She knew he was getting close when he grabbed her head and started trying to force it down her throat. He was too big for her to take that way, she managed to wrap her hand around the base and use it to stop the cock from going too deep. Moving her hand in a twisting motion, letting her slobber run down the shaft, making her hand as hot and wet as her mouth. She jacked him off while she sucked his cock , wanting him to hurry and cum in her mouth. Skeeter was still taken by surprise when the cock spewed the hot cum into her mouth. She slowed her sucking but kept her hand going slowly up and down the throbbing shaft of hot meat. The tall black man seemed to freeze as he rose up on his toes, her sucking and swallowing driving him to the edge of so-good-I-can’t-stand-it, not stopping until she had drained him.. She slid her mouth off his dick and stood up, her hand out, palm up.

“Damn, girl, goddamn that was some good head, sure enough seriously damn good head, I mean.” Reek reached into his shirt pocket and gave Skeeter two small plastic bags. “Okay bitch, you done held up your end of the deal. Call me when that’s gone and we’ll see what else you got to trade.”

Talking while she worked, Skeeter said, “I doubt you’ll see me again for a while. I’m leaving town.” She stashed half of one bag into the other, putting the larger bag in her bra, she cupped the smaller bag in her hand. “Good bye,” she turned and walked out the door.

“Yeah, you’ll be back. You know you will.” Reek’s words followed her as she crossed the yard and climbed into Doug’s truck.

Doug stashed his kindle in the glove-box and cranked the truck, slipping it into reverse just as Skeeter shut her door. Soon as he had the truck headed back toward the paved road, Skeeter held out her hand, showing the fifty dollars or so of crack.

“You gonna have a hard time trading that shit for a bus ticket.” Doug offered a thin smile, thinking that Skeeter was going to have to pay a terrible price for the pleasure those few rocks might be able to give her.

Skeeter laughed at the concern in Doug’s voice, confident and sure of her self, she said, “Come on Doug, don’t be such a bummer, I mean, Jesus Christ, can’t I say thank you for all your help this morning?” Nothing was said for a moment, so Skeeter continued, “Turn left and head back toward town.”

It seemed to Doug that the two kids on bikes smirked at him, their hard young eyes following them as they drove by. What kind of men would they grow up to be? Doug made the turn and then turned to look at Skeeter. “Skeet baby, I don’t think you are doing yourself any favors by hanging around here, not after what you have done this morning and last night. Mikes gonna have blood in his eyes. He’s gonna hurt you and I don’t mean in a small way. I’m worried about you sugar, I’m scared about what he might do to you.”

Skeeter was a little moved by the old guy’s sincerity. “Doug, listen, Mike is my problem. I can handle him. Don’t worry about that. What you do have to worry about is, how are we going to smoke this crack without a stem?”

Doug looked at Skeeter as if he was having trouble deciding if she was crazy or just didn’t give a damn about nothing, not even her own life. She was smiling at him as he worried over her. What the fuck, it was her life. Maybe she was right and she could handle Mike. “I’ll stop at Co Co’s and get a brown bag special,” he told her.

Silence filled the cab of the truck until Doug pulled into the parking lot of the convenience store. “You need a drink or anything?” he asked as he got out of the truck. Skeeter shook her head and asked if she could borrow his phone again. Doug tossed the phone through the window to her and walked inside.

A long line stood at the check-out counter where a single young clerk tried to sell lottery tickets to a woman who knew all her numbers. When Doug finally got to the cashier he asked for a brown bag special. The clerk turned to his side and put a rose, a small plastic rose inside of a glass pipe four inches long, in a small brown paper bag, he then put in a scouring pad and a Bic lighter. He brought them to the counter with the bag wrapped shut at the top. Doug gave him four dollars and walked from the store.

A white Ford Ranger had pulled up next to his now empty truck, Skeeter was standing by the passenger door of the Ranger ready to get inside. Doug tried to hide his surprise when Skeeter started to talk.

“Hey Doug, I left something for you on the seat. Hardy here is going out by M.C.’s and offered to give me a ride.” Skeeter had to shout as Hardy cranked his Ranger up, another bad muffler. Hardy turned to look at Doug, a smirk on his face, knowing that he was stealing the pussy. Skeeter was finishing her farewell speech. “I’ll call you when I get settled. Thanks.” She shut the door, the noise got louder and a cloud of smoke erupted from the rear of the little truck and they were gone.

Doug watched the small truck as it roared away down the smoky road. Par for the course, he thought. He climbed into his truck and found a folded piece of paper, hoping that it might be a note from Skeeter he almost spilled the crack when he picked it up. A blank sheet of her little notebook she carried, no writing, just three chunks of crack, maybe thirty bucks worth. He headed for home the crack in his shirt pocket and the brown bag on his seat. He was at risk if he should happen to be stopped.

He buckled his seat belt, though he never wore one normally, and thought about Skeeter. She had started this ball of shit rolling last night, so far she had beat Mike out of all he had and then got clothes from Diane. Then she sold Mike’s truck to the dealer. Both of them could be after her ass before lunch today.

Now, Doug thought, she had taken all he had to spend and was moving on to the next in line. She was quick and resourceful as she worked, and she worked all the time. It didn’t matter if she was working her ass or turning a drug deal, but she was always working. Being a crack whore is a full time job. She was willing to sell her ass but she really seemed to be just fucking the guy she was working with at the time. It never felt like she was a whore. She was fun to be around. He missed her all the way back to his little shack. He missed her while he smoked her crack. He worried about her and missed her, like a father as well as like a lover. Deep inside he knew she would make it, she always did. Skeeter was just like that, she always made it somehow. He missed her.

12